gold <3 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Bashful Genius

User Image

ohnononononononononono
                                  natsuyuki academy for the gifted

made by loud whispers
                                            inspiration: boredom, school-based anime & drama
                                            genre: school, slice of life, romance, drama, supernatural
                                            literacy: 3+ paragraphs
                                            status: open & accepting reserves & profiles

Bashful Genius

User Image

THERE xxx IS xxx NOTHING xxx TO xxx BE xxx ASHAMED xxx OF

ohnononononononononono welcome to ⇢ ntsuyuki acdemy

indentIn history, there have been many tales of people among us with different abilities,
                                                different traits, different shapes, sizes, and forms. Many of them are considered myths and
                                                legends. To this day, they are yet to be proven true. In current times, we call them stories,
                                                make believe, and things of pretend to scare the children. But, the select few of us who know,
                                                know it to be all but a truth to face daily. Something to keep hidden. Something to keep in the
                                                dark. ...You don't have to keep it a secret anymore.

indentAt the turn of the twentieth century, Frediano Sumner, discovered a remote island off
                                                of the coast of Wales. He, among many of his friends, settled down on the island to escape...
                                                a few disturbances in their lives. They established a town and a school -which, to this day, still
                                                stands. In remembrance for his fallen friend, Yuuki Shizawa, the school was named in Japanese
                                                -Natsuyuki Academy for the Gifted. It was also a bit of a dedication towards the founder of the
                                                town and island, Frediano Sumner, whose name denoted a cold summer. (*Natsu = Summer.
                                                Yuki = Snow.) The school and town still stand to this day. The only people knowing of the true
                                                nature of the students being those who stay on the island. To the public, it is a school of "gifted"
                                                students. To be invited to attend is a honorable and rare event. You, my dear reader, have
                                                received an invitation.

indent"We have all got our own stories to tell... Within each and every one of us lays a secret
                                                hidden from the world. Some may choose to trust others and reveal this secret, others may not;
                                                that is up to the individual. In this school, Natsuyuki Academy, we all know of this secret. And
                                                it's okay now... You don't have to hide it any longer. Our student body compromises of many
                                                individuals just like you -well, maybe not just like you, but like you, nonetheless. Gifted students
                                                with mass quantities of potential. As headmaster of this academy, I would like to extend my
                                                hand to you, dear student candidate, to join us for the school year. You will find within this letter
                                                a campus map, class selections, and various other school information. Should you accept our
                                                invitation, your student ID and class schedule will be sent to your place of residence and
                                                directions on how to arrive to our academy. We trust that you will make your decision carefully
                                                and promptly -opportunities do not last forever.

With the best of wishes,
                                                      Headmaster Ethan Sumner"

Bashful Genius

User Image

ohnononononononononono rules of ⇢ ntsuyuki acdemy

roleplay rules
                                                indentYES. PARAGRAPH FORM RULES. Not because I hate you, but because... I hate you.
                                                Yeah... Just kidding! I'm just really lazy to organize this in any other way. You can probably
                                                tell by the slightly minimalistic layout for the roleplay itself, y'know? Anywho~ On to the rules!

Well, first of all, follow Gaia's Terms of Service. If you don't, you're a newb. If you're a newb, get
                                                the f' out. Now. I don't want to waste my time telling you the do's and don't's of Gaia. And if I
                                                have to, I won't be happy. So, please, familiarize yourself with the lovely ToS before joining. But,
                                                yes, you know the drill. No cybering, flaming, trolling, etc. etc. This is a place where we have fun
                                                and respect each other and we should all know when the fun and games have gone too far. Keep
                                                things PG-13. If things start getting too hot and heavy, take a time skip or I will have to ask you
                                                to stop. And I don't want to have to do that. Chances are, I will be very flustered and cheering on
                                                your characters, but still! Just don't go there!

Please, please, please -I'm begging you- be literate! This, as well, should be painfully obvious!!!
                                                Multiple exclamation marks for more emphasis! I understand the fact that we get lazy and that
                                                we get writer's block. Yeah, I get it; I'm often guilty of this too. However, I will not accept anything
                                                less than good quality. To be honest, quantity doesn't matter so much to me so long as the
                                                other person has enough to work with. But, if you want the guidelines, here: no less than three
                                                good paragraphs, understood? And, if possible, try to keep it under ten paragraphs. Please use
                                                correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling as well. I understand we all make mistakes
                                                sometimes, but do double-check. We live in an age where there are boundless numbers of
                                                resources at our finger tips, I do expect you to use them. Oh and absolutely no chatspeak! Keep
                                                that in the OOC. (or, you know, in character text messages?)

I personally understand how busy our lives can get and I also understand the lack of a life you may
                                                have, but I cannot stress this enough. Please stay up to date with the roleplay, read everyone's
                                                posts, and keep up with your own posts. Don't post too little and don't post too much. I
                                                understand that this is a lot to ask, but please post at least once a day either in the main thread
                                                or the ooc thread. If you can't do this for a certain period of time, please just inform everyone of
                                                this via PMing me (I will then notify everyone for you) AND posting it in the ooc. If you've
                                                been inactive for an inappropriate amount of time, I will send you a PM asking if you're still
                                                interested and if no reply comes within the week, I will remove you from the roleplay -and, trust
                                                me, no one here wants that. I will be doing random activity sweeps as well. And, also, do not
                                                post for the same character more than once in a row. That's just annoying. Wait for someone
                                                else to post or work on another character post if you're doubling. Or, hey, do some plotting!
                                                Everyone loves plotting.

Stay in character! It's the whole point behind roleplaying... If your character is supposed to be shy
                                                and easily amused then have them act that way rather than flirting with every guy they see and
                                                dying of boredom. If your character is rude and arrogant, but has a soft side for animals then...
                                                make sure they're not so hospitable to everyone they see and make sure they don't hate cats.
                                                Do you get my drift here? Good. Please have diversity as well. The whole point in a dynamic
                                                character is to have some flaws. So please, no Mary Sues. No GIANT sob stories either. I mean,
                                                they're great and all, but limit yourself, okay? OH AND ABSOLUTELY NO GODMODDING. If you
                                                want to speak outside of character, go ahead and post it in the OOC or specify somehow in your
                                                post (ie. ((ooc)) [[ooc]]). And did I mention how much I love diversity? Seriously, if I see too many
                                                similar traits in characters where they become a dominant kind of thing, I will kindly ask you to
                                                change it -so please take no offense.

Make sure you make your posts pretty. And don't use overly used images, please. I'm really not
                                                asking for a lot here. By the way, please use anime/illustrated images for your characters. The
                                                key to pretty posts? Just choose a posting color, include an image, keep the main font size to
                                                11-9, and include your characters name. Not a lot. PLEASE AVOID USING OBNOXIOUSLY
                                                BRIGHT COLORS LIKE
                                                CYAN, LIME, OR YELLOW.
                                                Tip? Use the list tool. Don't know how to list?
                                                Ask someone. You could also add some more stuff like lyrics, links to your character journal,
                                                outfit, and song of the moment. Etc. Etc. Use "bold" for dialogue and 'italics' for thoughts. When
                                                posting in character, please use third person point of view. DO NOT ALTER ANY OF
                                                THE CODES IN ANY WAY.
                                                Please reserve your character first with the character
                                                reserve template and post it in the OOC. As for profiles, PM them to me with your character's full
                                                name as the subject. If and when I accept your profile, please post it in the profile thread. From
                                                there, you may post in the main thread. I reserve the right to change/add any rules when I deem
                                                necessary. Changes to the rules will be announced and I will put them here LIKE THIS.

school rules
                                                Dorm buildings will be closed after 11:30 pm. Locked out? Too bad.
                                                No visitors are allowed into the dorm buildings.
                                                All students are required to reside in the assigned dorm room they are given.
                                                Cellphones are allowed on campus though usage in the classroom depends on the given teacher. Land line phones in the dorm rooms are provided by the school. All numbers must be registered into the school's Student Number Directory. (This means all numbers are available via Student Number Directory)
                                                Violence of any sort is not tolerated. Any fight will result in a Saturday Night School. After the third night school, it's suspension (Characters that are suspended are still allowed in the role-play).
                                                Any romantic relation between a student and teacher will result in disciplinary action.
                                                The school uniform must be worn during class time.Girls' Uniform and Boys' Uniform.

Bashful Genius

User Image

ohnononononononononono meet the cast of ⇢ ntsuyuki acdemy

NPCs
                                                      These characters are non-playable characters. Only playable by me. Or you, should
                                                      you ask permission and I agree.

headmaster ethan name here name here name here
                                                User Image xx User Image xx User Image xx User Image

TEACHERS & STAFF

samuel redwall name here jun hee kang name here
                                                name here hanzo nakamura namenamename here elkie ironheart
                                                User Image xx User Image xx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx User Image

FRESHMEN

remington sage namenamename here NAME HERE
                                                namenamename here nami doe namenamename here NAME HERE

SOPHOMORES

charlotte louise windsor namenamename here NAME HERE
                                                namenamename here skye zimmerman namenamename here NAME HERE

JUNIORS

hikari amamiya name here kai noir name here
                                                name here narika izanagi namenamename here sapphire quinn keyona
                                                User Imagexx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx User Image xx User Image

NAME HERE name here NAME HERE name here
                                                name here NAME HERE namenamename here NAME HERE

SENIORS

alexander alford levaincois III name here kae melanie skerna name here
                                                name here zephyr halliday namenamename here NAME HERE

hiro kaoru yamiko name here NAME HERE name here
                                                name here NAME HERE namenamename here NAME HERE

Bashful Genius

User Image

ohnononononononononono the application process of ⇢ ntsuyuki acdemy

reserves
                                                [align=right][size=18][b][color=COLOR1][u][color=black]JUST A BRIEF INTRODUCTION[/color][/u][/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgleft]insert 100 x 100 image here[/imgleft][list][list][list][size=11][color=COLOR1]↘↘[/color][color=black]My name is[color=COLOR2]❝[/color] insert character name here [color=COLOR2]❞[/color]. Pleasure to meet you.[/color]

[color=COLOR1]↘↘[/color][color=black]I'm a [color=COLOR2]❝[/color] teacher/student (if student, please specify if freshman, sophomore, etc. if teacher, please specify which course you are teaching. if other staff member, please write the position in staff -ie: gardener, groundskeeper, etc. )[color=COLOR2]❞[/color] at Natsuyuki Academy.[/color]

[color=COLOR1]↘↘[/color][color=black]I may need a therapist, I keep hearing [color=COLOR2]❝[/color] username here [color=COLOR2]❞[/color] in my head![/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

student applications
                                                [align=center][img]http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w533/loud_whispers_x/dimensions_zps4cfc1154.jpg[/img]
                                                [size=24][color=COLOR1]⇢[/color][/size] [size=20]FULL NAME IN CAPS[/size] [img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/kiwillrockyou/typing1.gif[/img]
                                                [size=13][i][color=COLOR3]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][/i][/size][list][color=white]xx[/color] [size=9][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [size=8]AGE SPELLED OUT IN CAPS[/size] [color=white]xx[/color] [size=9][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [size=8]GENDER/SEX IN CAPS[/size] [color=white]xx[/color] [size=9][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [size=8]SEXUALITY IN CAPS[/size][/list][/list][/list][size=11][i][color=COLOR3]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][/i][/size]
                                                [size=18][color=COLOR1]『[/color][/size] [color=white]x[/color] [size=15]QUOTE HERE[/size] [color=white]x[/color] [size=18][color=COLOR1]』[/size][/color][/align]
                                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=COLOR2]███[/color] :tab:[color=black] BASICS[/color] [/size][list][list][list][list]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]ALIAS(ES):[/color] [size=10][color=black]nicknames here[/color][/size]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]BIRTHDATE:[/color] [size=10][color=black]dd of mm[/color][/size]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]WEIGHT:[/color] [size=10][color=black]weight in lbs.[/color][/size]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]HEIGHT:[/color] [size=10][color=black]feet' inches"[/color][/size]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]CLASS:[/color] [size=10][color=black]freshman, sophomore, etc.[/color][/size]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]DORM:[/color] [size=10][color=black]#dormnumber[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]███[/color] :tab:[color=black] ABILITIES[/color] [/size]
                                                [list][list][list][list][size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]TALENTS:[/color] [size=10][color=black]list any sort of talent here. in any way you'd like.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]POWERS:[/color] [size=10][color=black]list supernatural abilities here. please refrain from making them too powerful. limit two powers.

describe ability here. minimum of one paragraph each power. include weaknesses and vulnerabilities. when character discovered powers. how they harnessed them. if it runs in the family. etc. etc. [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]███[/color] :tab:[color=black] PERSONAL DATA[/color] [/size][list][list][list][list]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]LIKES:[/color] [size=10][color=black]minimum five likes here. feel free to list them in any way you'd like.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]DISLIKES:[/color] [size=10][color=black]minimum five dislikes here. feel free to list them in any way you'd like.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]FEARS:[/color] [size=10][color=black]minimum two fears here. feel free to list them in any way you'd like.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]BACKGROUND INFORMATION:[/color] [size=10][color=black]biography here. three paragraph minimum.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]PERSONA:[/color] [size=10][color=black]personality here. two paragraph minimum.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]███[/color] :tab:[color=black] SCHEDULE[/color] [/size]
                                                [list][list][list][list][size=10]put your classes here
                                                this
                                                please follow the instructions in the classes post.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]███[/color] :tab:[color=black] AFTER SCHOOL[/color] [/size]
                                                [list][list][list][list][size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]CLUBS:[/color]
                                                [size=10][color=black]club here: position here. (maximum of three clubs -unless in a sport, then maximum of two clubs.)[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]SPORTS:[/color]
                                                [size=10][color=black]sport here: position/event here. (maximum of three sports. must be in different seasons.)[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]JOB:[/color]
                                                [size=10][color=black]place of work here: position here (shift here) (maximum of one job)[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]███[/color] :tab:[color=black] EXTRA [/color] [/size][list][list][list][list][size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]POSTING COLORS:[/color] [size=10][color=COLOR1]COLOR1[/color] [color=COLOR2]COLOR2[/color] [color=COLOR3]COLOR3[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]TRIVIA:[/color] [size=10][color=black]here goes anything extra you might want to add.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]PUPPETEER:[/color] [size=10][color=black]username here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

teacher applications
                                                [align=center][img]http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w533/loud_whispers_x/dimensions_zps4cfc1154.jpg[/img]
                                                [size=24][color=COLOR1]⇢[/color][/size] [size=20]FULL NAME IN CAPS[/size] [img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/kiwillrockyou/typing1.gif[/img]
                                                [size=13][i][color=COLOR3]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][/i][/size][list][color=white]xx[/color] [size=9][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [size=8]AGE SPELLED OUT IN CAPS[/size] [color=white]xx[/color] [size=9][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [size=8]GENDER/SEX IN CAPS[/size] [color=white]xx[/color] [size=9][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [size=8]SEXUALITY IN CAPS[/size][/list][/list][/list][size=11][i][color=COLOR3]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][/i][/size]
                                                [size=18][color=COLOR1]『[/color][/size] [color=white]x[/color] [size=15]QUOTE HERE[/size] [color=white]x[/color] [size=18][color=COLOR1]』[/size][/color][/align]
                                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=COLOR2]███[/color] :tab:[color=black] BASICS[/color] [/size][list][list][list][list]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]ALIAS(ES):[/color] [size=10][color=black]nicknames here[/color][/size]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]BIRTHDATE:[/color] [size=10][color=black]dd of mm[/color][/size]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]WEIGHT:[/color] [size=10][color=black]weight in lbs.[/color][/size]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]HEIGHT:[/color] [size=10][color=black]feet' inches"[/color][/size]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]JOB TITLE(S):[/color] [size=10][color=black]insert class teacher, nurse, groundskeeper, club supervisors etc. note: you may not be a club supervisor only.[/color][/size]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]RESIDENCE:[/color] [size=10][color=black]#dormnumber or place of residence on the map[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]███[/color] :tab:[color=black] ABILITIES[/color] [/size]
                                                [list][list][list][list][size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]TALENTS:[/color] [size=10][color=black]list any sort of talent here. in any way you'd like.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]POWERS:[/color] [size=10][color=black]list supernatural abilities here. please refrain from making them too powerful. limit three powers.

describe ability here. minimum of one paragraph each power. include weaknesses and vulnerabilities. when character discovered powers. how they harnessed them. if it runs in the family. etc. etc. [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]███[/color] :tab:[color=black] PERSONAL DATA[/color] [/size][list][list][list][list]
                                                [size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]LIKES:[/color] [size=10][color=black]minimum five likes here. feel free to list them in any way you'd like.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]DISLIKES:[/color] [size=10][color=black]minimum five dislikes here. feel free to list them in any way you'd like.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]FEARS:[/color] [size=10][color=black]minimum two fears here. feel free to list them in any way you'd like.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]BACKGROUND INFORMATION:[/color] [size=10][color=black]biography here. three paragraph minimum.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]PERSONA:[/color] [size=10][color=black]personality here. two paragraph minimum.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]███[/color] :tab:[color=black] EXTRA [/color] [/size][list][list][list][list][size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]POSTING COLORS:[/color] [size=10][color=COLOR1]COLOR1[/color] [color=COLOR2]COLOR2[/color] [color=COLOR3]COLOR3[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]TRIVIA:[/color] [size=10][color=black]here goes anything extra you might want to add.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=COLOR2]↺[/color][/size] [color=black]PUPPETEER:[/color] [size=10][color=black]username here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Bashful Genius

User Image

ohnononononononononono the facilities of ⇢ ntsuyuki acdemy

THE MAP
                                                      Map was hand-drawn by me. Not drawn to scale or relative size. They're just marked areas.
                                                      Please don't criticize xD
                                                      User Image

THE DORM ASSIGNMENTS
                                                      Note: All dorms are co-ed and are not restricted to students only. Teachers who wish to dorm may
                                                      also take up a room. The dorm itself is not decorated and is left with the bare essentials so you
                                                      may jazz it up with whatever decor you like. Please keep the dorms neat and tidy as well as not
                                                      break anything. Doubles Dorm Layout & Triples Dorm Layout

floor one )
                                                        # 1OO - Alexander Alford Levaincois III & __________
                                                        # 1O1 - __________ & __________
                                                        # 1O2 - Narika Izanagi & Hikari Amamiya
                                                        # 1O3 - __________ & __________
                                                        # 1O4 - Kai Noir & Nami Doe
                                                        # 1O5 - __________ & __________
                                                        # 1O6 - Charlotte Louise Windsor & Skye Zimmerman
                                                        # 1O7 - __________ & __________
                                                        # 1O8 - __________ & __________
                                                        # 1O9 - __________ & __________

floor two )
                                                        # 2OO - __________ & __________
                                                        # 2O1 - __________ & __________
                                                        # 2O2 - __________ & __________
                                                        # 2O3 - __________ & __________
                                                        # 2O4 - Rhys Enzo Hawthorne & __________
                                                        # 2O5 - Kae Melanie Skerna & __________
                                                        # 2O6 - __________ & __________
                                                        # 2O7 - __________ & __________
                                                        # 2O8 - __________ & __________
                                                        # 2O9 - Zephyr Halliday & __________

floor three )
                                                        # 3OO - __________ & __________ & __________
                                                        # 3O1 - Sapphire Quinn Keyona & __________ & __________
                                                        # 3O2 - __________ & __________ & __________
                                                        # 3O3 - __________ & __________ & __________
                                                        # 3O4 - __________ & __________ & __________
                                                        # 3O5 - __________ & __________ & __________
                                                        # 3O6 - __________ & __________ & __________
                                                        # 3O7 - __________ & __________ & __________
                                                        # 3O8 - __________ & __________ & __________
                                                        # 3O9 - __________ & __________ & __________

THE DIRECTORY
                                                      Here you will find descriptions and information on the areas on the map and what resides within these areas.
                                                      OVERVIEW: The fact that Natsuyuki Academy is a prestigious and very unique school is a widely known fact, but if one has never paid a trip to the island itself, you would never know how unique the campus itself is. The campus area contains half of the island consisting of a joint-shopping district, extracurricular fields and studios, dorm building, and cluster of school buildings.

Bliss Beach & Boardwalk is the local beach and boardwalk that spans along the northern coast of the island. The boardwalk has a ferris wheel and small snack shops. Often, you'll find boardwalk performances or random fishermen from the nearby town. Gatherings and bonfires are hosted here along with school beach events for the students. From the campus, it is twenty minutes away on foot. There is a local life guard who supervises on the weekends and some hours of the weekdays. The beach itself has no hours of operation. Students are encouraged to camp out during the weekends and enjoy the scenery. Since there is no other mode of transportation off and onto the island, many students and faculty take their entrance and leave by boat.

Sunshine Sweets is located in the shopping district. It is a small bakery and candy shop to satisfy the cravings of sweet tooth. It also serves beverages such as lattes, coffee, tea, and more. There is a small seating area inside by the window and the display, but has nice curbside seating with umbrellas over each table.
                                                      Hours of Operation: 5 am - 6:30 pm

Shizu's Sushi Bar is located in the shopping district. It is a decent sized restaurant with skilled chefs who know what they're doing. Most of the fish is caught locally and is always served fresh. You can expect a good meal from this place. Alongside sushi, they also serve soba, ramen, and other Japanese food items. Feel like experimenting? Ask the chef, Shizu-san, to surprise you!
                                                      Hours of Operation: 5 pm - 11 pm

Loud Whispers is located in the shopping district. It is a book store with an adjointed cafe. Somewhat like a Barnes and Noble but better. Often times, you'll find that the place will host a musical act to create a soothing, surreal aura. The back of the building is dedicated towards the adjointed cafe and the stage which lies within a large alcove. In the alcove is a big enough space for a small orchestra or live band and to the right enough space for a white baby grand piano for other house acts.
                                                      Hours of Operation: 6 am - midnight

24/7 is located in the shopping district. It is the closest shop to the dorms and lies on the southern edge of the shopping district. 24/7 is a convenience store much like 7/11. Nothing fancy about it. Normal walls of refrigerated drinks and beverages. A corner filled with fresh snacks like sandwiches, fruit salads, burritos, and even hand-rolls and onigiri. You can find your favorite bag of chips, candy, and almost anything you may find that you are in need of on any random day. You can also use the ATM machine in case you run out of cash. Oh, and don't forget the slushy machines.
                                                      Hours of Operation: open all day/all night

Perfected is located in the shopping district. It is your average salon and spa. Finding yourself in the need of a pedicure? Go ahead and schedule an appointment. Need a trim? They'll do it for you. Need to shape your eyebrows, but you're too lazy? They'll do that too. There's also the spa section where you can use their sauna and get different types of massages.
                                                      Hours of Operation: 1 pm - 6 pm (weekdays) / 9 am - 9 pm (weekends)

Blossom Diner is located in the shopping district. It lies on the northeast side of the shopping district and is closest to the school. Here is where you will often find yourself when you are tired of the school food, but too broke for a fancy restaurant. This diner has prices to fit your budget and quality classic foods like spaghetti and meatballs, clam chowder, or a double cheese burger and seasoned fries. Think of it as a fusion of Red Robin and Denny's. Is it your birthday? Tell the staff, they'll bring over a free slice of their famous cheesecake and sing you Happy Birthday.
                                                      Hours of Operation: 10 am - 8 pm

Giancarlo's is located in the shopping district. It lies on the northwest side of the shopping district and has the best views of the island's west shoreline. Here is where is you take your fancy date to dinner. Prices are a little... pricey, but worth it when you try Giancarlo, the head chef's, gourmet food. From filet mignon to cheese risotto, you can order about all the classy dishes here.
                                                      Hours of Operation: 5 pm - 11 pm

Voice Box is located in the shopping district. This karaoke joint is where you sing your heart out. They have a main room where guests are welcome to openly participate in karaoke contests and private rooms, which you can rent for a small sum of money per half an hour. The joint also serves a multitude of beverages (non-alcoholic, of course!) and a variety of light snacks. Bring a few friends and hang out after a stressful day to sing your troubles away!
                                                      Hours of Operation: 2 pm - 10 pm

Numerous Boutiques exist in the shopping district.There are several of them, each with their own styles and designs.
                                                      Hours of Operation: 10 am - 8 pm

The Natsuyuki Student Store is connected to the dorms building for the students' convenience. Here you will find spare student uniforms, school gear, school supplies, textbooks, etc.
                                                      Hours of Operation: 3 pm - 8 pm (weekdays) / 9 am - 9 pm (weekends)

The Orchid Lounge is located in the town. It is the local hot spot for Natsuyuki Academy's nightlife. It has a unique futuristic feel so when you first walk in. It has a small restaurant area for those who want to eat and drink and then take it into the club and dance the night away. The Lounge is the tallest building (save the town mall and hospital at five stories) in the town at three stories. The First Floor strictly for dancing, second dancing and some private rooms, and then the third with the restaurant.
                                                      Hours of Operation: 6 pm - 3 am

The Sakura Outlet is located in the town. It is the town outdoor mall and the first place you go clothes shopping once you get tired of the general boutiques in the shopping district. It has its own theater and food court. There are a number of shops here that you can explore as well as interesting art work around the area.
                                                      Hours of Operation: 8 am - 11 pm

Bashful Genius

User Image

ohnononononononononono the classes of ⇢ ntsuyuki acdemy

Natsuyuki Academy for the Gifted is proud to offer a variety of different classes taught only
                                                by the brightest of instructors. Within, you'll find all the class selections from which you may
                                                choose from. You will find the homeroom class (which will consist of the people in your year
                                                -freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors), core classes (normal, academic subjects), elective
                                                classes (normal, extra classes), and the specialty classes (supernatural) which are unique to
                                                this school.

You are required to choose six classes as your homeroom is chosen for you.
                                                An example schedule:
                                                    HR: Freshman Homeroom
                                                    P1: Core Class
                                                    P2: Core Class
                                                    P3: Specialty Class
                                                    LUNCH
                                                    P4: Core Class/Elective Class/Specialty Class/Free Period
                                                    P5: Core Class/Elective Class
                                                    P6: Specialty Class

Choose wisely.

core classes
                                                REGULAR ENGLISH (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                ENGLISH HONORS (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                WRITING, RHETORIC, AND COMPOSITION (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet

ALGEBRA (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                GEOMETRY (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                CALCULUS (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                STATISTICS (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet

BIOLOGY (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                CHEMISTRY (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                PHYSICS (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet

WORLD HISTORY (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                US HISTORY (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                EUROPEAN HISTORY (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS (CORE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet

elective classes
                                                PHYSICAL EDUCATION (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet

HOME ECONOMICS (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet

SPANISH (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                FRENCH (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                LATIN (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                ITALIAN (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                RUSSIAN (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                GERMAN (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                CHINESE (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                JAPANESE (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: Jun-Hee Kang

CHOIR (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                ORCHESTRA (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                CONCERT BAND (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                MUSICAL THEATRE (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                DRAMA (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                ART (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                PHOTOGRAPHY (ELECTIVE) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet

specialty classes
                                                WEAPONRY/SURVIVAL (SPECIALTY) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                POTIONS (SPECIALTY) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                CHARMS AND ENCHANTMENTS (SPECIALTY) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                POWER MASTERY (SPECIALTY) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                ELEMENTAL POWER MASTERY (SPECIALTY) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                HISTORY OF ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS (SPECIALTY) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet
                                                MAGICAL CREATURE CARE 101 (SPECIALTY) - TAUGHT BY: no one yet

Bashful Genius

User Image

ohnononononononononono clubs, sports, and jobs at ⇢ ntsuyuki acdemy

STUDENT COUNCIL - TEACHER ADVISOR: no one yet
                                                President: Alexander Alford Levaincois III
                                                Vice President: Kai Noir
                                                Treasurer:
                                                Secretary: Hikari Amamiya
                                                Freshman Rep.:
                                                Sophomore Rep.: Skye Zimmerman
                                                Junior Rep.: Narika Izanagi
                                                Senior Rep.:
                                                Events Committee: Sapphire Quinn Keyona, Kae Melanie Skerna , ________

clubs
                                                PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - TEACHER ADVISOR: no one yet
                                                President:
                                                Vice President:
                                                Treasurer:
                                                Secretary:
                                                Members:
                                                Alexander Alford Levaincois III
                                                Charlotte Louise Windsor
                                                Zephyr Halliday
                                                Nami Doe

DRAMA CLUB - TEACHER ADVISOR: no one yet
                                                President:
                                                Vice President:
                                                Treasurer:
                                                Secretary:
                                                Members:

LIBRARY CLUB - TEACHER ADVISOR: Jun-Hee Kang
                                                President:
                                                Vice President:
                                                Treasurer:
                                                Secretary:
                                                Members:
                                                Charlotte Louise Windsor
                                                Zephyr Halliday
                                                Skye Zimmerman

GARDENING CLUB - TEACHER ADVISOR: no one yet
                                                President:
                                                Vice President:
                                                Treasurer:
                                                Secretary:
                                                Members:
                                                Narika Izanagi
                                                Hikari Amamiya
                                                Kae Melanie Skerna

HOST CLUB - TEACHER ADVISOR: no one yet
                                                President:
                                                Vice President:
                                                Treasurer:
                                                Secretary:
                                                Members:

OCCULT CLUB - TEACHER ADVISOR: no one yet
                                                President:
                                                Vice President:
                                                Treasurer:
                                                Secretary:
                                                Members:

MUSIC CLUB - TEACHER ADVISOR: no one yet
                                                President:
                                                Vice President: Narika Izanagi
                                                Treasurer:
                                                Secretary:
                                                Members:
                                                Rhys Enzo Hawthorne
                                                Nami Doe
                                                Skye Zimmerman

DANCE CLUB - TEACHER ADVISOR: no one yet

President: Hikari Amamiya
                                                Vice President:
                                                Treasurer:
                                                Secretary:
                                                Members:

year-long sports
                                                CHEER LEADING (YEAR) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:
                                                Charlotte Louise Windsor

GYMNASTICS (YEAR) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:
                                                Charlotte Quinn Keyona
                                                Kae Melanie Skerna
                                                Nami Doe

fall sports

FOOTBALL (FALL) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members: Alexander Alford Levaincois III (running back)

GIRLS' VOLLEYBALL (FALL) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:
                                                Charlotte Louise Windsor
                                                Narika Izanagi (libero, outside hitter)

GIRLS' TENNIS (FALL) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:

CROSS COUNTRY (FALL) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members: Zephyr Halliday
                                                Rhys Enzo Hawthorne

winter sports

GIRLS' BASKETBALL (WINTER) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:

BOYS' BASKETBALL (WINTER) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:

GIRLS' SOCCER (WINTER) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:

BOYS' SOCCER (WINTER) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain: Kai Noir (position: forward)
                                                Members: Alexander Alford Levaincois III (defending midfielder)

WRESTLING (WINTER) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:

spring sports

BASEBALL (SPRING) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:
                                                Rhys Enzo Hawthorne

GIRLS' LACROSSE (SPRING) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:

BOYS' LACROSSE (SPRING) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:

SWIM & DIVE (SPRING) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:

BOYS' TENNIS (SPRING) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:

BOYS' VOLLEYBALL (SPRING) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members: Alexander Alford Levaincois III (outside hitter)

TRACK & FIELD (SPRING) - COACH: no one yet
                                                Captain:
                                                Members:
                                                Charlotte Louise Windsor
                                                Zephyr Halliday

jobs at school/student store
                                                JR. SECURITY GUARD
                                                Position 1:
                                                Position 2:

NATSUYUKI STUDENT STORE
                                                Cashier:
                                                Inventory/Shelver:

jobs at the shopping district
                                                SUNSHINE SWEETS
                                                Cashier:
                                                Jr. Pâtissier: Hikari Amamiya (5 am - 11 am; weekends)
                                                Waiter/Waitress:
                                                Kae Melanie Skerna (8 am - 1 pm; weekends)
                                                Skye Zimmerman (6 am - 12 pm; weekends)

SHIZU'S SUSHI BAR
                                                Cashier: Narika Izanagi (6 pm - 10 pm; weekdays)
                                                Shizu's Chef-in-Training:
                                                Busboy: Rhys Enzo Hawthorne (5 pm - 10 pm)

LOUD WHISPERS
                                                Cashier: Alexander Alford Levaincois III (6pm - 11pm)
                                                Inventory/Shelver:
                                                Barista: Zephyr Halliday (7 am - 12 pm: Weekends)
                                                House Acts:

PERFECTED
                                                Hairdresser:
                                                Nail Artist:
                                                Masseuse:

BLOSSOM DINER
                                                Cashier:
                                                Busboy:
                                                Waiter/Waitress:
                                                Dishwasher:

GIANCARLO'S
                                                Busboy:
                                                Waiter/Waitress: Sapphire Quinn Keyona (6pm - 11pm, Mon-Thurs)
                                                Dishwasher:

Bashful Genius

User Image

ohnononononononononono events and announcements at ⇢ ntsuyuki acdemy

EVENTS

August 28th 2013 - Students Arrive & Back-to-School Bonfire
                                                tab Two days before school starts. Students should be arriving to the campus and settling into their dorms. There will also be a Back-to-School Bonfire held by the student population at Bliss Beach & Boardwalk. (5 pm) Truth or Dare & Spin the Bottle. Someone has to drown.

August 29th 2013 - Back-to-School Masquerade Ball
                                                tab One more day before school starts. Why not kick it off with a Masquerade Ball as a big ice breaker and welcome back? (7 pm) Punch Bowl gets spiked. Fight breaks lose.

August 30th 2013 - First Day of School
                                                tab Today is the first day of school. School will start at 8 am and end at 12:45 pm. It will be a half day so students can get used to their classes. All classes will be a short period today as school will end by the end of lunch time. Ghosts will appear.

August 31st 2013 - School
                                                tab 8 am to 3 pm. Full day. Fall & Year Sports start today from 3:30 - 5:30. Clubs meeting today will meet from 3:15 - 4:15 (Photography, Library, Host, and Gardening)

ANNOUNCEMENTS

April 13th 2013 - ⇢ natsuyuki academy for the gifted is posted.

April 17th 2013 - ⇢ natsuyuki academy for the gifted is opened.

Bashful Genius

User Image

ohnononononononononono the setting at ⇢ ntsuyuki acdemy

DATE
                                                August 28, 2013

TIME
                                                8:00 am

WEATHER
                                                Slight Breeze and Fairly Warm

TEMPERATURE
                                                75 Degrees Fahrenheit

WHAT'S TAKING PLACE?
                                                The general student population should be arriving to the island and settling down into their dorms and/or exploring the campus.

Bashful Genius

User Image

ohnononononononononono relationships at ⇢ ntsuyuki acdemy

want to put a relationship up here? pm me with the subject, "status update!"

name ♥ name = dating
                                                name ≠ name = enemies
                                                name < name = crushing
                                                name ◡ name = best friends
                                                name ~ name = relatives

Bashful Genius

User Image

ohnononononononononono the gossip at ⇢ ntsuyuki acdemy

got some gossip to spread? PM me with the subject title, "a little birdy told me."

none yet

Bashful Genius

User Image

ohnononononononononono⇢ ntsuyuki acdemy

reserved for a rainy day

Bashful Genius

User Image

reserved for a rainy day

Bashful Genius

User Image

reserved for a rainy day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas