Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Bunny

9,525 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Persephone "Avarice" Everane

Avarice turned and narrowly dodged the knife now planted in the floor. She crossed her arms and glared at him. "First of all, you're late, kid. Secondly, I said cut the attitude." She stepped closer to him and looked straight in his eyes. Her face became a lot more calm as it dawned on her that something wasn't quite right. "Look, I'm sorry for ********' with you, alright?" There was her weakness again. She'd always been a softie for tormented men. She stepped back, leaned down to grab her blade, and closed it. "This is Broken Butterfly. A friend of mine bought it for me a while back." She smiled and lifted her skirt so her garter was showing and placed the knife in it, then pulled her skirt back down.

"I know you're gonna say it's none of my business, but I know that look. You wanted to be up there with us. Don't even try to ******** hide it because I was the same way before I started this band." She shrugged, picked her jacket up off a nearby amp and threw it on. "Whatever is holding you back, kid, you need to deal with it." She reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a paper and pen. She quickly scribbled something down and folded it, then handed it to him. "You ever decide to lose that shitty attitude of yours, swing by sometime." She walked past him and headed to the main bar to leave.

"By the way," She turned her head to glance at him before she left, "You can call me Persephone, or Percy. whichever you prefer.

She gritted her teeth as she left the bar and made her way to the street to hail a cab. Why did she always lose her edge like that? It was gonna get her in trouble one of these days. A cab finally stopped in front of her. She sighed and opened the door to get in. She gave the driver her address and let out a huff. She wasn't going to get much sleep tonight.

L a L a D o v e

Angelic Bunny

9,525 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Once Percy arrived in front of her house, she paid her fare and thanked the driver, opening the door and stepping out into the brisk night air. She thanked the driver again and gently closed the cab door before walking up the steps to her little studio apartment. She was pretty well-off for a musician in the city. She had a studio apartment in the nice part of town
filled with various things she loved.

She quietly unlocked the door and crept in, and was greeted by an all-black cat with greenish eyes. The cat mewed at her and rubbed on her leg.

"Hey there, Fausty!!!" She sat right on the floor, closed the door behind her and unzipped her boots. After kicking them off, she proceeded to lay down on the floor so the cat could lay on her chest for a few moments. Her apartment was pretty warm and it made her sleepy. She yawned as the cat started purring.

Unfortunately, Persephone often fell asleep in strange places, not wanting to wake little Faust from her kitty slumber. The woman quickly passed out, her phone already set to wake her around 1 in the afternoon when her class was.

L a L a D o v e
ҜɑɴɠDɑҽ User Image ҜиɨɢɧȚ

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《tsoL AmaerDtsoL A tsoL AgnoStsoL A
User Image

Kang’s glare remained intact throughout the conversation. His balled fists were clenched tightly, so tight that his nails dug through his skin causing some slight bleeding. His state of mind was unstable, confusion mixed with frustration and anger from the past. This blonde was just adding fuel .

He didn’t like the way she addressed him. He hated how she never took heed to his words. To top it all off, she acts as if she understood everything; I was the same way before…

“Sh**…What the **** do you know..” Kang mumbled as he stared at the back that had just left a paper in his hand without him being fully aware. “Percy or whatever.. stupid Goldtard.. We are not gonna cross paths again. I don’t need to ****ing know who you are.” He said to the empty air before him as he crushed the folded paper and slid it in his pocket.

“Damn it.. feeling sh****..”
Kang left the Lucid Dreamer to get on his black bmw motorcycle and headed to the meeting place that was agreed with his gang earlier. He rode at a dangerously high speed, letting the night’s breeze cool his fuming mind.

Music.. I hate it all…

It was nearly 3 a.m when Kang entered the impossibly large mansion. The butlers, maids and his family were all sleeping, no soul in sight. It always seemed like a dark, never ending void; his home. He sighed and headed up the stairs and to his room. As soon as he stepped into his room, he slipped off his shirt and collapsed onto his king sized bed, not taking care to treat the freshly gained wounded from the previous fight. Exhausted from the night’s events, he quickly fell into a deep slumber. Although he had classes in the morning, he rarely set an alarm and usually skipped or attended the last five minutes. Why bother going to campus when he doesn’t even attend then? It’s a mystery of its own.

▄︻┻┳════════┳┻︻▄
Where: The Lucid Dreamer->Gang->Home What: Annoyed, Angry, a bit sad With: ~~
Thoughts: Crud... OOC: Finally posted~~~

GardeniaSky

Angelic Bunny

9,525 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Percy woke with a start, last night's event a bit blurry. She shook her head and sat up, the cat long gone and sitting in the morning sun filtering through her light blue curtains. She yawned, stretched her arms above her head and pulled her phone out of her pocket to check the time.

"No point in going back to bed now...." It was 11:38. She figured she'd head to school early to finish up any music theory homework she put off last night and stood up slowly. He head went fuzzy for a second since her blood pressure was always low in the morning.

Percy sighed and made her way to her little dresser, pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans and a simple red sweatshirt. Her make-up was a little smeared from last night but again, she didn't care. She threw off her night clothes, leaving them a wad on the floor and threw on her new change of clothes. She then quickly tied her hair up into a bun, grabbed her bag off the couch, and headed out the door.

"Bye, Fausty!!" She said quietly to the cat resting in the warm morning sun. She closed the door behind her and grabbed her black high tops off the front porch. It took a couple minutes to get them on. Her phone rang....

"Yo."she said tiredly.
"Fabulous job last night, just fab! We need you to come in agai-"
[******** no, Stacy." Dammit...it was her promoter."I'm taking the night off." Percy sighed and ended the call. She knew the woman wouldn't take it offensively. She wasn't feeling up to performing. Something about that...KID just rubbed her the wrong way. It was like his bad attitude permeated through her and killed her motivation. "Emo ********] she muttered to herself before making her way to the college.

It was only a couple blocks away and once she got there, she decided to sit in the courtyard and pull out her sheet music for her theory class. She cringed. This was gonna take a while.

L a L a D o v e

Bashful Tycoon

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

Best part of waking up for Lainey is that she does it naturally. No school till later on, no work, just blissful waking up. Her long blonde braid was laid over her face as her brilliant pink eyes opened. The room was too bright for her liking, but alas, it was time to get up. Groaning, Lainey reached over to the night stand were her large black glasses sat. She couldn't see with out them, thanks to her years behind a television or DS screen. It's too early to be up. She thought, sliding the glasses on her nose and pushing them up. Hmm... maybe Coffee would be good. With a heafty yawn, she rose from her bed.

It only took her a few minutes to get dressed due to her lack of clothes. She almost always wore shirts, some kind of tank top, and a cardigan. Simple clothes for a simple girl. "Coffee, here I come!" She yawned, lazily walking into her small kitchen. Her apartment was pretty beaten up, but it came at a dirt cheap price. It was the most expensive one she could buy; at least Lainey didn't live on the streets. Her sluggish hands pulled open a half broken cabinet and she peered inside. "Well, s**t." She grumbled, seeing her bag of coffee beans sprawled over the cabinet shelves with some extra beans. "Damn mice, making me waste money."

With a sigh, Lainey reached to her wallet that sat on her counter. The current cash amount was 20.76$ which was scribbled on a paper. Each time she spent the money, she had to update that slip. "I could afford a cup at a Starbucks." Lainey shrugged, jamming the wallet into her front pocket. With that intent, Lainey headed out onto the streets. Walking was enjoyable for Lainey; she could think and day dream while working out. It was hard keeping a healthy body living off of Ramen!

In a few minutes, Lainey arrived at the Starbucks. However, the line ran out the door. I don't got any where to go. She took a small step behind a tall woman and patiently waited to get her Coffee.
                                                              "Talk" think text

═════════════════
                xxmood average
                xxcompany people
                xxlocation starbucks
                xxoutfit c-u-t-e
        ═════════════════

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《tsoL AmaerDtsoL A tsoL AgnoStsoL A
User Image

HEY KANG WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUTT!!”
Kang felt as if all the gravity in the world decided to join forces, making him feel like flat pancakes from all the pressure on his back. It was the best way to have been awaken from such a nice slumber; not. Her high pitched vocals has always pained his eardrums.
Come onnnn Kang~! I have classes at 12!! It’s 11:15—hurrryyyyyyyy before you make meeee latee!!
Damnit Sally—Get your fat body off of me--
This girl should have gotten the ‘nosiest alarm’ award, once she opens her mouth, she never stops talking.
She huffed as Kang pulled is covers of his head, ignoring is calls. It’s not like it would make a difference; but maybe—just maybe she would leave him to fall back into a peaceful slumber. Why even bother think that she might leave when in reality, she would never give up.
The ravenette grabbed Kang’s comforter and aggressively pulled them away from the brunette, GET UP! GIVE ME A RIDE!!!”
Kang sighed, slowly sitting up as he rubbed his bed head. He squinted at the bright rays emerging from and through his windows. You have your own car, damnit.
Sally tapped her foot and shook her head,No! I need a driver!
Argh…****ing annoying..
So go get one of the butlers to drive you and ****ing leave.
He never understood her and probably never will. He did not comprehend why she had to bother him on certain days. Today was one of them.
Her brown hues became watery as a tear rolled down her pale cheeks, “H-how c-could y—y-ou..”
Kang gave a deep and troubled sigh. Although he should hate and utterly despise her existence, he never liked making her cry. She was a victim too.
He stood up and headed for a shower, “Aisshh.. Ya! Just meet me outside in 10.
The girl suddenly beamed a smile. She was indeed meant to be a drama major. “That’s more like it~

It only took him exactly ten minutes to shower and dress up. He ignored the few bruises and cuts received from last night’s brawl, and headed towards the driveway. He felt like switching things up a bit and instead of riding the black BMW, he chose his blue Kawasaki Ninja.
Sally grinned as she placed her helmet on, “You are quite punctual! Eh- wait did you get into fight aga-”
Hold on tight--”
Kang quickly took off, not wanting to hear her ask anything about the night’s event. It was not like he was close with her or anything; in fact, Kang and her brother were mortal enemies. Yet he was able to withstand her existence.

They arrived at 11:50 am, ten minutes before their next class.
Sally got off and waved at her group of friends. They seemed to be excited over something as they giggled and glanced her way. She smiled and flipped her hair back, feeling proud to have Kang as a half sibling, Thank you Oppa~~~”
Kang sighed and shook his head, annoyed at how his sister was a show off. He parked his motorcycle, feeling the urge to just lay under a tree and skip class, as usual. He walked around, searching for the perfect spot.

The courtyard was full of students from all majors and fields. He barely knew anyone, or more like, didn’t remember them even if they have encountered once or twice before. The only head that really stuck out was that Goldtard.
Tch…” He walked past her, not giving a second glance. He intended to keep his distance and not go near her. There was no need for them to interact anyways.
He finally found the perfect spot for a nap and rested his tall mass on the grass, laying on his back with his hands behind his head. The breeze was perfect, the skies were clear and grass felt soft. Great for a nap.

▄︻┻┳════════┳┻︻▄
Where: Courtyard What: Napping.. With: Noone..
Thoughts: ... OOC: I think it's unnecessarily long >_<;;~Just skip to the last paragraph looooool!~~

GardeniaSky

Angelic Bunny

9,525 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Percy raised her arms above her head in great triumph over her utterly confusing and time-consuming music theory homework. She sighed and lowered her arms and started to gently pack her music things away when she felt a little strange. Out of the corner of her eye she sighted a figure that stuck out.

It was that damn kid again. She glanced at him as he walked by and tried not to look like she was there. She shrugged. Whatever. If he wanted to come by her place and not be a p***k, fine, but it confused her how she'd never seen him at the college. Damn, he was probably a grade or two above her like most of the students were. She hated being one of the oldest freshmen in her class, but she couldn't help it. She wanted to wait to go to school.

She suddenly frowned and realized she was practically in her pajamas. Why did that bother her so much? Percy gasped and pulled out her phone to check the time.

"Oh shi-" she fell out of her seat and onto the grass dropping her backpack. It rolled down the small hill and..."Oh....f***" It hit that kid....she winced. She definitely did not want to deal with him. She was going to be late.

She deftly righted herself and sprinted past the younger man, grabbing her bag on the way and yelling and apology without really looking back. She ran to her class, hoping he wouldn't follow.

When she got to her seat, she realized the front pocket of the bag had been open and her pencil case had fallen out. She sighed and wearily asked a classmate to borrow one. It was no problem but that wasn't the issue. First off, the case had Hello Kitty and all kinds of cute little stickers all over it. F****** f*** he was NEVER going to take her seriously now. But the bigger issue was the photo she had tucked away. It was of her and a tall, refined-looking man, her ex lover. Sure, she was lame for carrying it, but she couldn't help it. They didn't end on her terms and she missed him dearly. Funny, that stupid kid had taken residence in her brain until now instead of him.

The professor arrived and grabbed her attention. She sighed. She may as well pay attention.

L a L a D o v e

User Image

Kang had lightly fallen asleep when he felt something hit his side. The backpack didn’t cause a large impact yet his eyes snapped open at the light touch. Although he appeared to be lazed, his insides were always on alert. These years of fighting further developed his five senses. From experience and the way he has lived his life up until now, he learned to always be on full alert; just in case another group decided to ambush him or attack in secret.

He quickly sat up and scanned his surroundings. It was too early for today’s schedule brawl. It didn’t make sense that they would attack in broad daylight, at college. His eyes fell on the foreign object, the backpack. What the hell…” Time did not allow for him to register what just happened since something had dashed and grabbed the bag, yelling an apology before vanishing from sight. He recognized the voice as that Goldtard’s, her hair color seemed to be the same as well.
Aishhhhh… always so damn annoying.”
He let out a heavy sigh, rubbing the back of his neck. She always seemed to appear at the wrong times, disturbing his peaceful slumbers. He slid his android from his front pocket, checking several missed texts from earlier.
Ugh.. these guys always bothering me in the morning..damnit.

He was about to stand when a strangely decorated pencil case caught his attention. He concluded it was that woman’s case, but wasn’t a hundred percent sure and so decided to ignore it, taking a few steps forward.
Wait.. what if there was something important..Aisshhh..how bothersome.
He let out an annoyed sigh, walked back and grabbed the pencil case. “What the—Pff.” He sneered at the Hello Kitty stickers, wondered if this really belonged to that Goldtard. He normally wasn’t the curious type yet decided to see what resided within this childishly decorated case; writing utensils and—a picture?

Kang stopped himself before further invading someone else’s privacy and decided to just close the case, thinking how angry he would be if someone decided to look into his things without his permission. He headed towards his motorcycle, and placed the pencil case in the trunk before driving off to the nearby starbucks.

He parked near the group that were hanging around their motorcycles. Once they spotted Kang, they walked towards him to greet him.
“Hey Beast, ready for this evening’s bruhaha!”
“It ain’t gonna be easy bro-”
“What are you talking about, if the King is here, there will be no problem!"
“No dude. He means that this gang plays dirty.. They are wild animals..Even if we have the best fighter around...they are bound to do something dangerous
“Kang, maybe we should avoid this dirty group.. we don’t want any causalities..”

Kang didn’t heed to their mini conversation and instead, asked one of them about their orders, “Hey, did you order our drinks?”
“Yeah, they should be ready by now.”

The group walked past the long line and towards an empty table. There were a few glares and stares at the abnormal ambiance and unique looks that this group harbored. One of the employee’s nodded towards the members, indicating their order was ready. It was definitely unfair to those who were waiting in line to place an order yet no one would know the connection between the group and the cafe.
Besides the Lucid Dreamer, Kang didn’t like crowded areas. One of the boys gave him his drink, a small white chocolate mocha, while others were discussing the upcoming battle. He had a few sips as he carefully listened to what they all had to say. Half the members didn’t want to go through with this fight and the other half did. At some point, the debate became a bit too heated, their voiced becoming louder and disturbing other customers.
Kang spontaneously landed a slam on the table, hushing everyone as they glanced towards his direction.
Those who don’t want to attend, then don’t ****ing come. Simple as that.”

He barely finished his small drink, abruptly standing to leave the cluster.
He didn’t like sitting at such leisure places nor did he want to deal with the member’s objections.
He glanced at the time, debating whether he should head back to campus or not and wondering if his half sibling was done with her one class.

▄︻┻┳════════┳┻︻▄
Where: Starbucks What: Hanging out.. With: Customers/group..
Thoughts: To head to campus or not.. OOC: Weeeeeeee ~~ Idunnoooo~~~~~

GardeniaSky

ArtyTheFairy

Bashful Tycoon

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

As she moved up in the line, a large group of rowdy people passed by the entire line. Many other people glared at the group, furious that they were simple to pass by the line and already have their drinks coming. Lainey simply pushed up her glasses as she eyed the group. They appeared to be around her age, but she's never noticed them before. They look like a fun crowd. Lainey sarcastically thought, folding her arms as her fingers twirled her long braid as she took another step in line. The large group finally got their drinks and the line began to move faster.

She eventually got the front of the line. Lainey moaned as she pulled out her wallet. "White chocolate mocha please." She stated, placing the money on the counter. The boy behind the counter gave her change and she stepped off to the side. Lainey was able to listen in on the conversation the large group was having. What are they talking about... A battle? What the hell? Are they a gang? Lainey looked over them and her brows lowered. They don't look like gansters...more like punk kids. Her bright pink eyes scanned the group as the barrista called her name, giving her the mocha.

As her fingers grasped the cup, a loud bang came from the table behind her. Lainey turned her head and the cup slipped from her hand, splattering over the ground. [********] Lainey growled, looking down at her drink and then over to the group. The boy who slammed his hand on the bed stood abruptly and glanced at the time. You little a**. Lainey scowled as she stomped over to the boy. Her finger lightly tapped his shoulder and she pushed up her large glasses.

"Your little slam on the table made me drop my drink." Lainey hissed at him as she folded her arms. "I worked on getting that five bucks all week, you're going to have to pay for that." Of course, Lainey didn't know what kind of boy she was talking to, nor did she care. That was her money she worked her a** off for that! Now she had no caffeine in her system, no money to waste on another one, nor much time till she had work. She was unhappy and she wanted the boy to know about it.
                                                              "Talk" think text

═════════════════
                xxmood irked
                xxcompany people and this kid
                xxlocation starbucks
                xxoutfit c-u-t-e
                xxooc interaction, woot woot!
        ═════════════════
        L a L a D o v e

Angelic Bunny

9,525 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Persephone packed up her things at the end of the two-hour long lecture on music theory. Remind me why I came back to school, again? She grabbed her phone out of her bag and noticed it was a little after 3. Why did this class always run late? She stood up, stretched her arms above her head and slung her backpack over one shoulder. A girl from her class ran up to her.

"Heyy! Are you playing tonight??"

Persephone sighed wearily and looked at the girl, then stated bluntly; "Hell no. I need a day off." She walked away before the girl could ask why. Percy was sick and tired of people only caring about that. The only person that ever did care, well, left her for some traditional Japanese beauty overseas. That happened only a few months ago and she was still pretty damn sore about it. She thought about going out for coffee, calling the band mates up, going to the arcade, but all of it suddenly sounded so pointless.

The walk home was a blur in her sudden depressed stupor. Somewhere between school and home, she'd stopped at a gas station to grab a Nos, but that was about it. She slowly walked up the steps to her little studio and sighed again, unlocking the door and barging in. Her cat mewed loudly as it woke from its nap rather abruptly and greeted her at the door. Percy ignored the cat for a moment, giving it only a muted humming noise before she plopped on the couch, grabbed her Xbox controller and remote, and started up her game.

She looked at the cat as she made her way on to Percy's lap, purring. "Hey Faust...." She gave the cat some pets and went back to her game. She'd been raging at Dark Souls lately, but couldn't seem to beat the damn game.

Persephone played for hours, chugging her energy drink, and only got up a couple times to feed the cat and go to the bathroom. She forgot to eat, and apparently sleep. By the time she checked her phone, it was already 1 in the morning.

"Damn...still not tired." She groaned and shut the game off, turning the channel over to mindless night time tv. Unfortunately, she had an English class in the morning around noon. She looked down at the empty Nos bottle and shrugged. She was gonna need more of those.

As Persephone lay on the couch, not really watching the tv, thoughts of her ex crept back into her mind. She grimaced when she realized she didn't have her pencil case, ergo, HIS picture. She rolled onto her back and furrowed her brow. "That ******** kid...." She rolled back onto her side and glared at the tv, again, not really watching it. "He owes me a new pencil case." she said to herself, assuming he threw it out, burned it, clubbed someone to death with it.

She sighed and continued to watch tv. Maybe she'd fall asleep tonight...maybe not.

Where: My apartment||With: No one, big surprise||Thoughts: My life...||OOC: Bleh! Blehhhhhhhh

ArtyTheFairy

L a L a D o v e

User Image

Just when he decided it would be best to just head back, Kang felt a light tap that made him turn to find a flustered blonde with glasses. The female immediately went into her complaint, expressing her frustration about his little slam that led to the incident of dropping her ‘expensive’ drink.

Kang suddenly felt as if the color ‘yellow’ was cursed. First, it was the Goldtard at the bar, and now this nerd. Both were blonde; it was a definite jinx.

Bothersome thing..argh…

He really did not feel like dealing with anything aggravating at the moment, his members already made him irate with the little debate they had. “Aishh.. and now this thing..” He suddenly uttered, calm but obviously infuriated.
It wasn’t his fault that she was careless enough to drop her drink. Blaming him as if he had done wrong when in reality, she just wanted to take out her anger on someone else.

The guys at the table had hushed once the blonde started to nag. Their faces expressed shock, mortified at what might come next. This was an obvious taboo, yet she couldn’t even read the atmosphere. They glanced at the usual expressionless face of their leader, waiting to see any hints that might lead to a much unwanted event. They knew he had a wild temper, however, they didn’t know how calm and controlling he could be. That was because none of them were really his friends. In fact, no one really understood him. They were just scared of him, yet glad to have him around.

Kang had slid his hands in his pockets, tilting his head and glancing down at the female, as if waiting for her little rage to end. He didn’t say anything although she had stopped talking. His emerald greens simply glared at her, not blinking for at least thirty seconds.
The other guys were tense, too frightened to sip another. They expected him to flip a table or two, maybe even splash his unfinished drink at her. They kept on imagining the worst of the worse and remained silent, waiting for his move.
That’s when he simply let out a hefty sigh, pulling his leather wallet worth at least a couple of hundreds. He pulled out a few two thousand yens, moving his hand closer to the girl’s face, “Will this be enough for your damn drink?” He then raised his hand above her head, letting go of the twenties as they slowly fell over and around the girl.

Tch..”

The guys sighed, glad he didn’t do anything worse than that as Kang swiveled his tall build to head out and towards his motorcycle.

▄︻┻┳════════┳┻︻▄
Where: Starbucks What: .. With: Blonde nerd..
Thoughts: Beggar.. OOC: Whoa, he is so meaaan~ omg..

GardeniaSky

ArtyTheFairy

Tipsy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Who: A guy with a nice bike and a blonde whiner || Threads: X || Where: School --& Coffee Shop

Class was finally over and Colette was ready to get her paycheck. She had taken up a job at the coffee shop for extra money and today was payday. Her dark lips spread into a bright smile as she headed towards her bike. It was something that she had spent many years saving up for and tweaked to her liking. Her mother never really approved of her bike, but wasn't going to complain about something that she had no right to complain about. She pulled her helmet out of her backpack, and after pulling her hair up into a tight bun, she slipped the helmet over her head. She pushed her arms through the black leather jacket, zipped it up, and quickly straddled the bike. As she started up the bike, she could see quite a few people turn their heads trying to find the source of the noise, which only made her lips spread into a broader smirk.

Colette sped out of the school parking lot and started to head towards the coffee shop. She weaved in and out of traffic until she saw the small shop come into view. She quickly pulled into the parking lot and could hear quite a few people yell at her as she sped to the front. She ignored the people around her as she flipped up the mask of the helmet and glanced to her right where she saw another bike parked.

Her eyes went wide in awe as she looked the bike over. She pulled off her helmet and set it down on her bike as she quickly pulled her camera out of her backpack. She kneeled down on the ground and started to take a few shots of the bike before the owner could come out. She was taking to much time though, and she heard a pair of footsteps walking up behind her. She slowly rose from her crouched position and turned her head to meet the face of someone who looked already highly irritated. She glanced over his shoulder to see a blonde girl standing there in shock then back to the guy. "Uh, that's a nice bike you have. Was just trying to get some pictures to go onto my blog if that is okay?" Colette always tried to avoid any interaction with owners of vehicles that she took pictures of. Most of the time they were assholes about the pictures that were taken. Although this guy looked somewhat familiar, she couldn't place where she might know him from. Colette carefully stuffed her camera into her bag and reached over to grab her helmet before anyone could think about possibly taking it.

LaLaDove
                                                        {/spoiler]

User Image

Kang’s thoughts were occupied with the statements said earlier. He could have rejected the requested fight, right? No, it wasn’t in his policy. Plus, it would be dangerous either way. If he had refused the battle invite, he might lose all the territories that are under their name. They would be viewed as a joke, members would get harassed all the time, especially if they were alone. He had heard rumors of how dirty this specific group was, committing many unforgivable sins. That was why he planned to place them back where they belong; even if he had to do it alone.
Kang noticed someone near his motorcycle. She was- taking pictures of his motorcycle?
What the…

He didn’t want to understand why the girl needed a picture of his motorcycle for her blog. He passed her without a word, placed his helmet on and drove back to campus to pick up his half sibling. He was meeting all sorts of weirdoes now; goldtard, the beggar and now a quack.
After dropping off his sibling, Kang headed towards the usual meeting location. He was stopped by one of the butlers before taking off again.

Young Master. We have received news that you have been skipping too many classes again. I’m afraid I am going to have to report this to the Chairman.”
“Really? Go ahead.”
Yes- I just wanted to tell you ahead of ti-

Kang didn’t wait for the butler to finish his thoughts and simply drove off. He was not like he ever cared about what the Chairman had to say. That old man never cared about his feelings and thoughts, so why would Kang worry about what that two-timer had to say?
This mini-announcement just made the brunette boil even more, adding fuel to the exploding flames.

Kang was sitting at his usual seat. He blankly watched as crowds continued to enter The Lucid Dreamer. This place was always this full. New and old faces would continue to liven the bar. The place was lit with various colors, yet it always seemed dark and empty. Kang closed his eyes for a moment as his cellphone started to spazz with its vibration. He recalled all the upsetting events that occurred these past few days, eyes snapping open with a wild glare. He stood and answered his phone, simply nodding without a say before hanging up and heading out the door.

As he left The Lucid Dreamer, he vowed to make sure tonight would be another victory. What he hated most, next to Music, was losing.

▄︻┻┳════════┳┻︻▄
Where: Leaving The Lucid Dreamer What: Walking With: --
Thoughts: It's time to put them back where they belong.... OOC: Sorry for the long wait..

GardeniaSky

MizzMomoa92

chilly_wind's Waifu

Mythical Mystic

User Image

ii SILLEH SILLEH ⊱⊱ ░░░ ◜ DISTRACTIONSREACTIONS
the dragon of lykouleon( the only way to go `♛⋮is to go ⇨ A W A Y ❜
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The day had started out like any other...

"Hey Riis~~"
                  "You're going to wake her up, you idiot. It's her day off."
                  "Guys be quiet, we don't want to wake her. You know how she gets when.."
                  "All of you. Quiet for three minutes. Please."

Evangeline Riis Adelis threw off the beige covers that were blanketing her sleek body and stretched, her muscles shaking off the soreness. Ivory-green eyes fluttered open, hazily taking in the room around her. It took them a few moments before focusing and bringing everything into clarity. A yawn escaped her lips as he rolled her legs off the side of the bed and stood up. The cold ground created goosebumps than ran up the length of her naked body, something she had become accustom to in the morning. Riis rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she made her way to the closet for some clothes. Inside, she grabbed a deep maroon-colored t-shirt, denim-blue jeans, socks and her black converse. After she sufficiently clothed herself, Riis headed to her mirror to brush out her bed hair, which was a tangled, almost uncontrollable mess. Tangles and frizz matted in her luscious light brown hair. Picking up a brush, she started what would be at least a ten minute process. Brushing her hair, and going over areas twice as so she wouldn't miss anything, she finally smoothed all her hair out and was presentable to the world.

From her room, she headed downstairs and promptly headed to the kitchen to make up some breakfast. Throwing two eggs into a pan with some ham and spinach, she looked at the clock and almost panicked. It was 10 a.m. It was her only day off for another two weeks; there was so much to do. "Riis~~" Riis stopped what she was doing and glared straight ahead at nothing, but the glare was meant for the happy, almost flirtatious Zazariel, or Zazy as she called him sometimes. "Sheesh, no need to be so grouchy this morning. I was just going to reassure you that you could finish everything today." Riis could almost hear the pout that she could imagine Zazariel doing. Thinking of that brought a smile to her face. Nodding, she finished up making her breakfast and ate it as quickly as she could without burning her lips and throat. Once she finished breakfast, she placed her plate in the sink and grabbed her wallet, keys and phone and headed out to the shops.

Riis still lived with her parents, but she practically had the house to herself since it seemed like they never came home from the research lab. The house was on the top of a tall hill that overlooked the south side of the city. It was a rather pretty view, even more so at night when the lights would be on. She unlocked the car and drove to her first destination, the research lab. Despite it being her day off, it meant that she had to take the list from the inventory check and place the orders. Inventory checks were done every day, but it was not done by a single person. Everyone did their fair share of inventory checks and order placing. It was mainly in place to keep from having the same person doing checks and to keep a lid on thievery. It was tedious, is what it was. Riis didn't hate having to go to work, it was the fact that on her day off, she had to place orders, which could take hours. There were so many books that she could read during those lost hours.

"You know, they could have figured out a better system for stuff like this. How is it logical that on a day off, the people you work with still have to go to work?"

Riis chuckled at the thought. Ciel, the laid back personality inside her head always complained about anything he found unfair. Whether it was a large amount of homework or this. The complaining made Riis laugh all the time. It was part of a daily ritual almost. "Because it seemed more rational than taking out time from their researching to do order placing," she replied, knowing that she was basically talking to herself. "It's a very odd concept, I realize, but if you look at the bigger picture, you can start to understand where they're coming from." Concentrating on driving, she barely heard the ringing of her phone. Digging it out of her pocket, she held it up to see who was calling. It was her mother. Connecting the phone to the bluetooth in the car, she answered it by pressing a button on the steering wheel. "Yes mother?"

"Hello, Evangeline. I was calling to let you know that you do not need to come to the lab this afternoon. Adam was generous and placed the orders that needed to be placed after he did inventory last night. I do, however, need you to come into work earlier tomorrow. There are a lot of scheduling conflicts that your father and I need you to work out. Thank you. Goodbye." With that, her mother hung up the phone.

"She didn't even wait for you to respond."

This was true, but it also wasn't uncommon. Riis knew her mother was very short and to the point and was against anything that need not be said. She turned off of the main road and headed toward her next destination, the school library. There was a pile of books she wanted to check out. Mostly scientific studies, but also works of fiction that her only friend, Tyra suggested.

Riis ended up spending the entire afternoon glued to book in the library. It was already evening when she finally looked up at the clock. There was a wealth of fresh knowledge, now in her head, thanks to the help from Ciel and his vast knowledge of chemistry and the five books she managed to find. Placing all of the science books back on the shelves, she checked out the works of fiction that were recommended and headed back out to her car. Riis placed the books in her car, but then locked it back up. It was a beautiful evening that wasn't too cold, too warm, or even too windy. Walking away from her car, she wandered down the street, making a mental note of which streets she turned on so she could backtrack if she wanted to.

Lost in the beauty of the city, she ran into someone. As frail as she was, the collision pushed her backward and onto her butt. "Oww..." she rubbed her sore tailbone and looked up at the stranger she ran into. Dark brown hair and green eyes. "Sorry~" Riis immediately apologized, getting up from the ground. She averted her eyes from the man, she barely interacted with people.

"The jerk! He should have been watching where he was going!"

"And I should have been watching where I was going. It's not his fault," Riis whispered to herself, explaining to Caligo, the protective one, that the fault was not one sided. She, however, completely blanked that the man was still there and that she had just replied to someone that was not there.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ii SILLEH SILLEH ⊱⊱ ░░░ ◜ DISCARDEDRETARDED
the dragon of lykouleon( before I let you go `♛⋮you have to ⇨ L E T x M E ❜

ooc
Key:
Riis is : "Talking"
Zazariel is : "Talking"
Ciel is : "Talking"
Caligo is : "Talking"

L a L a D o v e

Angelic Bunny

9,525 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

User Image
Aevyn||Skye

Aevyn warily stared at the stage as the newest band showed. The Lucid Dreamer was pretty empty tonight, and he quickly gathered why.

His ex-girlfriend didn't show up. She's what drew the crowd.

He chuckled to himself, figuring the woman probably worked herself to death. Not that he cared. His tall, lanky frame leaned back in the booth and grimaced as the band started to play.

It's all s**t. It was always s**t. Unless it was her, then it was just confusing. He hated his job sometimes. He couldn't believe people listened to this crap. Aevyn let out a sigh and proceeded to take out his phone. Attached to it was a pair of black headphones. He didn't care if he was being rude, he was the best damn producer in Alnor city and if anyone gave him lip, he'd make sure they'd pay for it.

He stood up, ashing the cigarette in his hand on the floor, and walked out the door into the night air. It was early evening, so the air still held a tinge of the ocean's humidity, but the venue was so far inland that the air seemed stagnant. He jammed his hands into his pockets and turned the volume up on his phone, walking aimlessly.

A few minutes passed and he came across a younger woman and a young man, both with brown hair. He crept behind a building and took out his earphones, realizing who the man was.

"Well, s**t." Aevyn murmured to himself. If that girl wasn't there at the Beast's command, this could get ugly. He stood and waited to see how it would turn out, ready to jump in if the kid tried to hurt the poor girl.

Why did he care? He had no clue. He liked to be impulsive.

Location:Street near Lucid Dreamer||Company:Strangers...||Thoughts:This is bad...||OOC:Short posts FTW!!! Y'all need to be more active, dammit!!

L a L a D o v e

Black Iris Lagoon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas