♥?

1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]

Dedicated Poster

6,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Alencias eyes turned an icy blue colour like her eyes did in her demon form except she was a human not a demon."Thank you so what can we do up here?"Alencia extended her legs beside her.

Savage Warlord

Dante Infernum

User Image
his tail slowly wraps gently around her waist as he pulled her close to him. he rests his hand on hers softly. "im sure we could find something to do to pass the time. till the storm ends of course."

Blessed Businessman

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
" Your right kerriano I just feel as there should be more i could do with what my powers are." Nyxie closed his hand into a fist. He saw Kerriano go over to the bed an close her eyes. He sat next to her an put his arm around her. " are you okay you look like your in allittle pain." Nyxie grew worried about her condition.

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

...with an open heart, how did i read the stars so wrong...

... and now its clear to me, that everything you see...

~Chihiro~

User Image

Chihiro Felt her head start to spin. "Chuck!" she called. the burly guy came running. "Yes boss?" he asked. Chihiro looked at him seriously. "I sensed something fishy, keep an eye out for me." Chihiro ordered. Chuck smiled. " got it, I'll tell the others to keep an eye out also." he said. Chihiro nodded. she leaned on Miko. "Sorry, i just....i feel a bit off. somethings going to go down i feel it." Chihiro whispered. Miko supported her from the back and held her upright. "I'll protect you, Darling. so don't worry." Miko reassured Chihiro. Chihiro just laughed. she saw a glint from the corner of her eye then someone shouting "BOSS!" she looked over just in time to see a knife coming towards her. she thought to dodge but it would hit one of the students. she caught it with her bare hands. blood trickled down and she dropped the knife. she put on her tough face. "Coward, hiding in the shadows." Chihiro spat. a student stepped out from the crowd. "Hmm? you actually caught that? I'm kind of a sharp shooter. this should be fun." He said. his hair was long and dark as knight his eyes were silver like iron. he was tall and muscular, ugly as well. a scar distorting his face. Chihiro smirked. "Girls should never be underestimated." she shot back. the boy smirked evilly. he pulled out a sword and started charging. Chihiro smirked. "Attacking me with a sword is a wrong choice." Chihiro whispered. as soon as the sword was about to connect to her side she shot the the side. the boy kept moving forward and Chihiro grabbed his face and threw him to the ground. she threw the sword up at the ceiling where it got stuck. the boy lay on the ground. Chihiro got closer and he grabbed her ankle. "s**t!" she said before she was thrown into the students. she hit the gym wall hard and left a hole. she screamed in pain. "Damn, you got me there." she said removing herself from the wall. "Chihiro!" Miko cried. Miko's eyes turned dark. "How dare you?" Miko growled at the boy. Miko jumped on to his back and blurred his vision with a spell. "Now!" she yelled to Chihiro. Chihiro nodded and ran at the boy. the boy threw Miko off of him and Chihiro's anger grew. so she punched him with the greatest force she could muster in his gut. she helped up Miko from the ground. "Are you alright?" Chihiro asked. Miko nodded. but her eyes grew wider. "Chihiro look out!" she screamed. but it was too late. Chihiro's side got pierced by a dagger. she yanked it out and turned around. " I just ******** healed this!" Chihiro said viciously. she round house kicked him in the face and he flew into a wall. the impact knocked him unconscious. Chihiro flipped back her bangs. "what a bother." she whispered. Miko ripped a part of her dress off and walked over to Chihiro. she ripped off Chihiro's shirt and starting tending to Chihiro's wounds. Chihiro blushed being in her bra in front of so many people. she covered her top half. "Miko! where are you going with this?!" Chihiro whimpered. Miko took a bandage from her back pocket and wrapped it around Chihiro's bra. it was completely covered. just like a tube top. Miko went back to dressing the more serious wound. Chihiro blushed because everyone had seen her bra and now they were all starring down her stomach. "Don't stare at me!" She whined. Miko came back up and hugged Chihiro. "You could have moved, but you didn't because you knew i would be stabbed....thank you." Miko whispered. Chihiro smiled. " Anytime." she said. she then realized how the guys were all drooling. Miko let go and sat down casually. Chihiro was so embarrassed. she turned red and ran into Secrets chest. "Everyone keeps staring!" She cried.

((ooc: ))

_____________________________________________________________________ _ _

... isn't always what it seems...

... yeah i was dreaming for so long....

...I wish i knew then, what i know now, wouldn't dive in wouldn't bow down..

...gravity hurts, you made it so sweet...

... Till i woke up...

...on the concrete.

Dapper Genius

User Image
YA znayu, chto eto iz-za menya
I know it's because of me

Alex looked around at all the students that were standing around talking, or flirting. She smirked at the thought, as she looked around amazed. Alex knew she was special. . . But this it was just . . . amazing! Everyone here was so unique, some had ears like a cat, others tails and some looked human, but she knew they weren't entirely or else they wouldn't be here I wonder what they can do she thought as she stared wide eyed at the people in the gym. Alex walked over to a secluded area of the gym, that was cooler than any other area in the room, sitting on a small bed that was set up for the students. It was much cooler here than anywhere else and this drew her to the spot plus she could feel the storm and water here which gave her power, something she didn't like to be without. Alex laid on the cot and closed her eyes lightly singing " A whole new world, a whole new place I never knew ".

My ne mozhem zhitʹ normalʹnoĭ zhiznʹyu
We can't live normal lives

User Image

User Image

User Image

XXXWhere am I now; Gymnasium
XXX████████ x X x ████ X x x ██ x x X

XXXXXHow I feel ; Powerful
XXXXX████████ x X x ████ X x x ██ x x X

XXXXXXXXIn the presence of ; Students
XXXXXXXX████████ x X x ████ X x x ██ x x X

Pimmby's Waifu

Friendly Shapeshifter

~.~ Kerriano ~.~

Kerriano opened her eyes when Nyxie sat down next to her. She lifted her head slightly to look up at him. She smiled softly and nodded "Yes i am fine...Just a migraine. its nothing to be worried about." Kerriano rested her head on Nyxies shoulder and closed her eyes once more, she doesn't get migraines very often so it was very odd for her. She sighed softly before she blacked out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
LeexxRolland

User Image

████████████████████xx████████████████████xx████████████████████xx████████████████████

. . .Lee turned to watch a guy attack Chihrio. He was sstarting to get really pissed at all the bad things happening to her. He watched the hole scene and noticed, her shirt was torn off. Sighing softly he noticed people were watching and walked up to her and took off his jacket. He held it out for her to take. Jesus. We really cant leave you alone can we? Take my coat. Its a bit big but just wear it to cover yourself up. He smiled softly to her. Soon his headache came back but it was far more greater then the previous one he had earlier. He cringed a bit and held his forehead with the hand he wasnt using and started breathing rather heavily. Damn it. Why do i have a headache? He felt his body warm up and he just looked at Chihiro and smiled weakily. Dont worry. Just a bad headache as all. Good job for helping her Miko.. . .

████████████████████xx████████████████████xx████████████████████xx████████████████████

Out Of Chanseys : ...

Blessed Businessman

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Nyxie but his arm around her an played with her hair. He smiled. " alright if you" before he could finish he seen her black out. " Kerriano wake up please." beyond placed his Hand on her face . Nyxie grew very worried.

Pimmby's Waifu

Friendly Shapeshifter

~.~ Kerriano ~.~

While she was unconscious she changed into her cat form then back to normal again. She had lost control over her powers and they were starting to act up. She then changed into her cat form once again before staying like that.A few moments passed before Kerriano opened her eyes and noticed she was a cat. She jumped backwards off the bed and tried to change back but she couldnt. Kerriano's eyes widened before she hid under a chair and curled up. There was no logical reason for what was happening and it scared her. She started to think she wouldnt be able to change back at all and it scared her even more.

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

...with an open heart, how did i read the stars so wrong...

... and now its clear to me, that everything you see...

~Chihiro~

User Image

Chihiro felt Lee's jacket hit her. "Franks." She sniffled. Miko gave Lee a nod. "Where would i be if i couldn't help darling." Miko said as she dragged the unconscious boy over to where everyone else is. "You did some bad things." She whispered as she grabbed his coat collar. he woke up and struggled. "Wait, what are you going to-" he was cut off by Miko aggressively kicking him in the nuts. "Dont.you.dare.touch.my.darling.again! you.piece.of.trash" Miko yelled with every word she kicked him where the sun don't shine. the boy fell over and crawled away. Miko sighed. the men that had witnessed the scene gave off looks of horror as they covered themselves afraid she might do the same to them. Miko just giggled. Chihiro looked at lee in a concerned way. "Lee, you dont seem to be doing good. what's wrong?" Chihiro asked.

((ooc: ))

_____________________________________________________________________ _ _

... isn't always what it seems...

... yeah i was dreaming for so long....

...I wish i knew then, what i know now, wouldn't dive in wouldn't bow down..

...gravity hurts, you made it so sweet...

... Till i woke up...

...on the concrete.

Blessed Businessman

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Nyxie jumped of the bed after Kerriano jumped off . Nyxie began to look around. "Kerriano where you go." Nyxie started by looking under the beds " Kerriano what's wrong. You can talk to me." Nyxie couldnt find her he looked all over. " please Kerriano your making me worry." Nyxie finally found her he laid on the ground. " what's wrong?" he asked in the most worried way.

Pimmby's Waifu

Friendly Shapeshifter

~.~ Kerriano ~.~

Kerriano looked up at Nyxie and meowed at him sadly. She tried to communicate with him but she couldnt even do that. She stood up and walked over to him and gave him a headbutt before meowing again. She hoped he would form a way to understand cat some time fast since all of her powers had somehow become neutralized or she had lost them which didnt seem likely. Kerriano looked into his eyes since he was laying down on the ground and gave him a sad look. She didnt know what was happening since it had never happened before. She then walked over to where his black book was and pushed it towards him with her nose then meowed once more.

Blessed Businessman

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Nyxie looked at her an tried to understand what she was trying to say since this was the first Neko he seen this up close. He noticed the book an he open the cover." is there anyway you can turn this to the page you need me to see." Nyxie hoped he could help . He looked at her." don't worry I will help you I promise I said I would keep you safe an I ment it."

Pimmby's Waifu

Friendly Shapeshifter

~.~ Kerriano ~.~

Kerriano shook her head before meowing again. She headbutted his arm for him to keep looking before she knocked the book out his hands. She used her paw to try and turn the pages and it was going very slowly. The only thought she had was Other, this all happened shortly after she came into contact with him. She got it to the page of Other and meowed at Nyxie before pushing the book into him with her nose. Kerriano sat down and stared at the pages before staring at Nyxie, hoping he would have an idea of whats happened.

Blessed Businessman

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nyxie face grew gray" Kerriano please tell me you didn't touch him an try to use his power." Nyxie got up an looked into the bags for his potions an books. Nyxie grew mad an threw his books around looking for the right one he made sure none of them hit Kerriano. " where is it." Nyxie but his hand into bag an set up his equipment he tossed on his googles an began throwing ingredients into them. " Kerriano close your eyes." he formed a dagger with his art he slit his finger an poured it into his potion. " this will take awhile to brew." he grew sad again. " this is my fault."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff