Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wich is best vampire, half breed or slayer.

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 27, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

~She shyly comes out, skirt billowing around her~ s-so... how does it look?
He finishes his cig and puts it out on the cement. "I guess I am alittle more relaxed... Man but I'll have to find out." He starts drawing the sactuary.
she smiles "you look beautful..i wish i was as beautful as you."
He finishes and he runs inside his room and pins in one the wall and darkens it. He looks around for his map and heads out for the hotsprings. "Time to go relax!"
~sigh~ but it's only the dresses illusion... ~yawn~ All this excitement has gotten to me, well I suppose it's time for me to call it a night. ~hugs her~ Have a good night and safe day! ~heads to her bedroom and falls asleep before she hits the bed~ (Gotta go to bed myself... I'll be back tomarrow!)
she sighs and climbs on her bed,not being able to sleep she looks at
Reno drawing woundering what he is drawing.
~Hyoukai wakes up streaching then stands up and fixes her skirt~ I hope everyone has a good day today....hmm, I think I'll go for a swim. ~She changes into her ninja-like bikini and runs out to the pool and swan dives into it~ Ahhh, this feels so good..... ~She swims around, diving now and then~

Eloquent Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
wakes up in the boys locker room at the pool
"how did i get in here?"User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
changes into some trunks and run out to the pool only to slip and fall face first into the shallow end
~She goes and checks on the person who fell into the shallow end seeing if he's okay.~
~She finds that he's unconsious and picks him up and puts him the lounge and makes sure he's still breathing, after she's sure of it, she voers him up, and heads back out to the pool and swims more~
~giggles happily as the water rushes over her body as she resurfaces~ mmmm.... I love the water...
~She swims to the side, pulling herself up, she plops on the side and sunbathes for a while, laying on her back, falling asleep as she does so~

Eloquent Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
wakes up in the lounge
"What the boodly 'ell is goning on with me!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash