Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wich is best vampire, half breed or slayer.

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 27, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

He finishes his sketch and tapes it to his wall along with the others he has done, then he decides to get some air so he leaves his room and walks to the pool.
He looked back towards the girl."Hey."He slightly smiled and then went back to finish his unpacking.
~She finishes her riceball making and heads over to room #5 and knocks on the door~ Umm, hello? I'm from next door, and i was wondering if you would like some riceballs.... ~she hides behind her hair awaiting their answer~

Eloquent Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
picks up th paper with my mind and bats it around acidently sending it into apartment number four
He arives at the pool and goes into the changing room and chages into his tunks. "I guess a nice dip might relax me..." He slowly slips in and looks around. "good no ones here."
she looked questionably at the girl at the door but then turnd her attention back to her things.After finishing unpacking her stuff she sighed and sat on her bed staring at a pictuure of a small girl.
Having only passed by apartment # 5, Aya continued walking. Turning her head around, she smiled to herself. Three girls were now in the room with the kitsune. Turning a corner, she saw a sign that pointed in the direction of the pool. "Oh..." She said as she turned and walked quickly back to her room and grabbed out her swimming suit. Walking passed # 5 once more, she shook her head. At times like these, she was glad she wasn't as outgoing as other girls. Following the sign, she found the pool and quietly made her way to the locker room so she could change.
figuring she should answer the door..she did. "hello" she says sweetly to the girl who was knocking.

Eloquent Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
levitates upside down outside the apartment four window
"sorry i think i sent a wad of paper in here by accident"
She could here a few people in other rooms talking and smiled softly before moving to the door and slamming it shut 'BANG' She turned to face the window then. Pulling the dark sheet from her bed she hung it over the window a smile crossing her lips as darkness formed around her. this is stupid she thought to herself as she began to unpack her few possesions. From her bag she took out a few paires of clothing all in deep blacks and red. She placed them in the drawers and smiled softly as her fingers ran over the delicate material. Then she removed her cloak, and took off her belt. She took the sheath and scimitar from the left side of the belt and moved to the wall, placing it across two nails that had previously been there. The weapon gave off a sloght blue hue through the sheath. Then she removed the sword fromt he other sid eof the belt. Hanging it much the same way beneath the scimitar. She stood back and smiled softly.
He dives underwater and starts doing laps, but after 5 laps he stops and floats around. "This feels sooo good...." He loved floating around because it made him feel like a bird.

Eloquent Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
finds the blinds closed
"hmm no ones home"
opens the window and flies in
~She shyly offered the girl the tray of riceballs in her hands~ I-it's a house w-warming gift.....
"thank you ever so much" she says sweetly "wont you come in?" she opens the door widly and wats for her answer.
~She nods and comes in, still hiding behind her hair, trying to stay out of the way by going into a corner~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff