Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wich is best vampire, half breed or slayer.

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 27, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

((Oi I sent my profile but I cant post it cause I forgot to save it lol send it back to me please))
~goes into her room and makes sure there's no secret passageways she doesn't know about and sniffs around~
She hums to herself as she walks up to apartment #5. she takes out her key and unlocks the dorr.she opens it and sighs..seening reno she sighs but says nothing.
~Satisfied with everything in her apartment, she goes to the hallway and sits in a windowsill where she can keep and eye on everything, tail gently wagging from side to side~

Eloquent Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
((ugh the mayhem i didnt think my thread would go and just go to page one your info is there )) walks out of my apartment amd sighs deeply hating this place
He sat on his bed pulling his collar thinking about his parrents, then he pulls out a peice of paper and starts sketching.
She moved slowly towards the apartment. She wore her long black cloak around her body. The bottom following behind her acorss the soft grass like a train. she had the hood pulel dhigh abou ther face, casting her in dark shadows. Her deep purple eyes stairing out intently at the few others who milled about the entrance to the building. She slipped inside quietly, her soft black boots making no sound on the hard floor. Moving quietly to the sheet she found her name and room number 4.
~She watches the girl who opend the door next to her own, hoping that she will not come to hate her~
Reno looked back towards the girl that just walked in.He let out a low sigh as he went to unpack his things.

Eloquent Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
climbs onto my roof and pulls out my art suplies
"i doubt anyone will buy my fan comics any more" starts sketching
Finishing with her unpacking, Aya stepped back out of her room and looked down the hallway. Desciding that she came one way, she would go the other, just to explore. Moving down the hall, she passed by apartment # 5 and stopped. Sticking her head back into the door frame, she looked ot see if what she had saw the first time was true. 'Oh, he's cute...' She thought to herself as she pulled herself away from the door. She didn't really like the person she liked to konw she liked them.
~She hops quickly into her room, dashing into the kitchen and starts making riceballs~
She moved down the hallway looking at the numbers on the doors. She shook her head slightly as she passed room number five. A young man wa sinside unpacking. She gave him a soft smile and continued on. The next room was hers. she put the key in the handle and turned it pushing the door open slowly. She gave a soft sigh as the door opened into a brightly light room. She took a step back and covered her eyes a low hiss coming from deep within her throught.She turned her head slightly and pulled her hood lower over her face, shielding her eyes from the light coming through the window. Then she slipped inside the room, leaving the door open behind her.
seeing as he was her room mate she figured she could at least say hi "hi" she said sweetly twards him as she started to unpack her things carfully.

Eloquent Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
completes my sketch and crumplse it up and throws it to the ground
"another thing im gonna have to move"sighs "i cant even draw the same way any more"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff