Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Vexus looked up, and began signing the contract on his desk. "At least we can use our powers for defense, and off campus. It's worth not hurting someone isn't it?" He said looking around the room. "We only won't be able to use our powers against other students until we are in the tournaments against other schools, or when were sparring with each other under the supervision of a staff member." He then finished signing it, and went back to relaxing.

Hilarious Genius

User Image
Drake Faereach

Drake was snoozing about somewhere in the school until he heard an announcement.It was about an orientation for the new students. Surprised that he missed the majority of it Drake got up and said with a confident voice "Welp Time to go catch the rest if it!". He quickly made a dash to where the orientation was taking place but was a bit surprised to see the entrance blocked but he was not worried. " Nothing a little teleportation can't solve!". So with a quick teleportation Drake got inside the room and sunk onto one of the desk and acted as if he was there the entire time. He was proud of himself for this quick and stealthy approch mad ehim feel like snake form metal gear solid.
Telzin chuckled as Drake entered the Classroom. " Better late then never Drake, here sign this contract, " he developed the form, and floated it to him.." Thats all, good job explain the contract Vexus. Im done, now go to lunch everyone. " he walked out, just then the gears on his book started turning, Interesting... he opened the book, and entered it dissapearing.

User Image

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Vexus got up, pleased that it was lunch time, and decided to see if anyone wanted what he had in his fridge for lunch. "If anyone wants to join me in a small feast on some medium rare lion, then feel free to follow me." He announced as he got out of his seat, and started toward the door. He had to go to his room to get everything though.

Hilarious Genius

User Image
Drake Faereach

"Ya caught me bit guy guess I wasent as sneaky as I thought I was heh.". After saying this drake began to read through the contract. It was more or less what he expected it to be and he signed it without any delay.The fact tat he missed the entire orientation made him feel a bit bad but at least he didn't get in trouble for it.Hearing that it was lunch time Drake decided that a good meal was in order since he had yet to eat anything himself.He heard the guy who was talking about medium rare lion and well while well done was drake's style medium rare was not bad once and a while. But he didn't follow the guy since he seemed to be heading to the dorms. 'Guess i'll head to the cafeteria then!' Drake thought.

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

She is dizzy. She hasn't been able to think straight for the last half hour. Her beeper goes off, telling her she has to take her medicine. She stumbles into the cafeteria, and it hits her. Humans, many of them. All around her. She falls to her knees and clutches her head, screaming. He bag falls off of her shoulder, and a small single use nordipen rolls out. Her necklace blinks faster and faster until it turns solid blue, then shifts to red, her irises shift from pink to dark red. A crowd gathers around her, and several one boy, a mutant human, walks up and touches her shoulder. "Hey, are you alright?" What happens next, no one saw coming. His entire upper body explodes outward, showering the crowd with blood and bits of viscera. Panic then ensues as another girl's head gets ripped off, and another boy's torso explodes outward, his internal organs flying out. Another boy's heart gets pushed out of his back to land on a girl's lunch tray, still beating. Which causes her to drop it and vomit, before her head explodes causing bloody bits of brain to scatter. "Die, all must die....."
User Image

User Image
Riptide wasn't sure how comfortable she was with the contract. Her powers were a part of her, and she was still trying to accept that she had them in the first place. But that other guy, the principal called him Vexus? He said that it was to keep the from attacking eachother... So they could still use their powers, as long as they didn't try to hurt someone else with them. That was fine, Riptide could accept that. She signed the contract and handed it in, hanging back as she followed the crowd of students to the cafeteria. She wasn't sure if she was fond of going to that school yet. Sure, she wasn't really having a problem with the vast variety of different species, but she was having a problem with the large crowd and the new place. She wondered if she couldn't just grab her food and go back to Ms. Loreli's room. She was sure the theater teacher wouldn't mind if she hung back in the room and ate.

Riptide walked in slowly, keeping quietly to herself. She looked up in surprise when a girl suddenly dropped to her knees, screaming. Riptide took a step back, unsure of what to do. She just hung back at the door, until people started exploding. That, that wasn't normal. Especially after they'd all been sealed. Apparently this girl needed a little more than a seal to keep her from flipping out. Riptide looked around, using her current status as 'unnoticeable chick' to figure out what to do. Her eyes fell to a discarded bag. Riptide slowly worked her way over to it, keeping low to avoid being seen. She picked up a strange epipen like object, glancing at it. A nordipen, huh? She wasn't sure what that is, but maybe it could come in handy. Of course, if it worked like an epipen, that meant she would have to get close to the apparently homicidal screaming girl.

But... she couldn't let her sit there, killing people. It wasn't good for anyone. She would just have to buck up and do something. She picked up the pen, and prepared it for use. The girl seemed distracted with her murdering. Riptide slowly crept up behind her, trying to keep as quiet as possible. She couldn't risk getting noticed until she got close. Her patience ran out, and she ran up to the girl, throwing her arms around her shoulders and plunging the nordipen in wherever she could get it to. "Hey! Calm down! No one has to die." She said quietly, holding on tight to the girl. She would just wait until she calmed down to let go.

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

As soon as the medicine flows into her, she begins to tense up and shake. "Humans....die...Must...kill...new world...evolution...." Her eyes shift back to pink, and her necklace changes back to blue and flash slowly as Marie's body goes limp, and she vomits what little there is in her stomach. "Thank....thank you." She pants. "I was myself, the smell of so many humans in one place sent me over the edge. But now, my main consciousness is suppressed, and I am docile again. Thank you, whoever you are, you may let go of me now."

iLuvAnmie's Partner

Lonely Lunatic

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Cerberus simply got up and walked into the hallway; "well as long as i can still hunt idc.", picking up parts of the bloody mess and popping them into my mouth. "Hmmmm...some body should make her sign a contract and maybe the principal too, they've destroyed more things them me". jerking a thumb at the girl. "Well im go find some food". i said as i walk towards the exit.

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
Elizabeth rolled her eyes and got her bag and went outside to eat her blood her dad got for her especially.Mmmm ... can't wait to drink it ... Elizabeth sat down under a big oak tree and took out her container. Opening it she took her first big gulp and smiled with some blood dripping from her lip. " Oh my gosh!Thank you dad so much." Elizabeth said quizzing the container now taking some sips enjoying the blood.
~
Telzin suddenly appeared in the cafeteria, it seemed like the body parts didn't effect him. This was the change damn it! He looked up at marie, " Um... your gonna have to sign this contract Marie... so i can make sure someting like this doesn't happen again."

User Image

iLuvAnmie's Partner

Lonely Lunatic

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

running across the court yard, i quickly climbed over the main fence. "hmm... now what to eat, what to eat..." i said as i walk through the town, looking at all the passing people. best choose fast only got half an hour for lunch", checking watch on wrist. walking down a ally, i notice a trash can shaking. pulling off the lid i notice a small demon in the trash. "oh boy, my lucky day." i say as i pull out a knife. "lunchtime", i say while tossing the demon into the air and slaying it. i began walking back to the school, while putting the soul into my mouth. climbing over the fence i look at my watch; "hmm well i still got 5 minutes"

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

"I will, but you will not be able to seal them. Unlike everyone else here, my powers are not from mystical mumbo jumbo. My powers come from the mutations in my cells, they give off a type of radiation. My medicine is seal enough. As long as I am kept medicated, this unfortunate incident will not be repeated. My father's letter spelled it out, I was sent here to be kept away from the world, not simply educated." She signs the contract.
Telzin chuckled, " I know how your powers work i have it all her in my book." He waved his book around, " But you see your father has never herd of me, you see i don't need this contract, thats just something the school makes you do. all I need is my little chain here." his chain came into sight. " You see this chain has part of my soul, The part that binds ablities no matter how they were obtained."

User Image

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

"Many have tried, I assure you sir. But even if you can, you would be unable to get here quick enough. You saw how fast it was. As long as I am like I am, I will not harm someone except in defense." She turns to Riptide. "Thank you, girl, for stopping me. May I ask what they call you? My name is Marie. No last name, just Marie."

((sounds a little like godmodding, no offense. You can stop anyone's power, with no chance of resistance or backlash? Just my opinion.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff