Welcome to Gaia! ::

iLuvAnmie's Partner

Lonely Lunatic

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i watched as the woman who calls her self, Genevieve, entered the room. she seem to be slightly confused, as she started mumbling on about some topic. what is with this woman, her senses are very low... she wouldnt even noticed if a inexperienced demon struggling to hide their aura would easily slip past her. i thought to my self. i turned my head gazing at the window, when i felt my stomache growl. ugh...i should be asleep ast this point of day. quietly mumbling to myself; "i need some food" then i noticed a stray cat wandering across the courtyard. ah-ha... finally some food looking around the room, i noticed with the teacher pretty much babbling in her sleep and the other students drowsy from boredom i could easily sneak out. quickly and quietly i slid open the window and lept out. pulling a knife out of my pocket i snuck closer to the cat. as soon as i was 5ft behind it i threw the knife. the cats body went limp as its soul floated above its body. grabbing the soul, i shoved it into my mouth.

User Image

"thats much better"

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
Elizabeth smelled cat blood and saw the boy out of the corner of her eye. Ugh what an idiot... I want to strangle him... Elizabeth thought as she clenched her hands and then relaxed them. Ah ignore him Elizabeth you will be out of this ridiculous school and away from him...
~
Zero Limit ignored what the kid said to him, and opened his book again. and entered it. the next thing you know he was in the the classroom. " welcome everyone.... damn it," he looked at Genevieve, " Um.... Guinevere were is Cerberus...." The gears started turning on his book. he opened it, " Ahh.. There he is... chain get him." he chain launched out through the window, and wrapped around Cerberus, Binding his powers as he ate the cat, and pulled him into the the room and threw him in the desk. after words his chain wrapped around the walls of the room blocked all exits with a blue Aura, " Now that i have you undivided attention let the oreintation begin.

User Image

iLuvAnmie's Partner

Lonely Lunatic

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*please note due to some errors the following scene happens b4 the chain scene*

i turned my head to the window i jumped from; "heh... well if it isnt that pale girl" reaching in my pocket i pulled out the hallpass and scribbled a magic symbol on it, then folded it into a paper plane. hmm lets see how much she'll like the tranformation spell i put on it. i threw it through the window inwhich it curved onto her desk. but then,as i was walking awat it hit me. " actually the hall pass would probally be more useful then a rose...even if it is a black one... oh well hope she isnt allergic to em."
"Ha ha ha ha"

"huh what the he-aaaaaaaaah"

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
Elizabeth tried to hold in her laughter as she saw the principal get Cerberus. Haha that's what he gets ... well now at least I know his name ... Hehehe karma is a b***h hahaha..... Ah maybe I won't leave hehe... Elizabeth gave Cerberus an evil look and tuned in to what they were saying.
~
User Image

User Image
She was putting some of the students to sleep. That was unfortunate. But the principal knew how she was during the day and he still asked her to give the orientation. Genevieve paused the speech and glanced out the window. One of the students had wormed his way out of the presentation. She sighed, and contemplated whether to use her telepathy to shout at him, or just freeze him where he was and make him figure out all the information on his own later. Luckily she didn't need to do either, as the principal appeared and dragged the student in. Genevieve blinked and stared at him. "Forget that you told me to do it this year? You said.... hm... your patience was.... poof." She mumbled.

Genevieve shrugged. "This is...Principal Telzin... He doesn't take misbehavior very well... So don't. Hrm... ahh... Anyway... This is a school, for either non-humans, or humans with mutations that make them like us... This is, erm.... a safe place and... mmm... a place where you can be yourselves...but,, mm... Expose the school and we'll have the art teacher give you the plague.... or at least... that's what we did last year... It's really whatever Telzin feels like doing..." She rubbed her eyes. Caffeine sounded amazing right then. " Just... do your studies... and... don't be jerks... hrm.... mm... you all have your schedules... there's a list of clubs in the office... it's on the wall next to the door.... hmmm... sports... erm.... don't join if you... want to use your powers. hm. unless it says you can... but then you'd only play against other non-human schools... That... that seems like it's about it... Telzin? Anything else?" She asked.

Genevieve blinked, shaking some of the sleep off of her. She would wish there were more councilors, but then she wouldn't get away with what she did. Sure, a lot of her eccentricities could be blamed on her nocturnal self having to be awake during the door, but her tendency to play games and watch cartoons during school had nothing to do with being awake during the night. She couldn't wait to go to sleep. Which she would, as soon as this orientation was over. Maybe tonight she would go through the students profiles and arrange for the questionable ones to have short sessions with her. Her head dipped slightly as she started to drift off again.
( dude come on this is actuelly what the creator wants you cant just keep doing what you want)
Telzin grined, and adjusted his glasses, " Why yes Ms. Guenevere i do have something to add." His book opened and begun shining he touched it, and a bunch of forms came out, and he waved his hand, all the forms flew on the students desk's. " Theses are special forms for all you beutiful students stateing that we as staff, have the right to legally bind your powers if you are to get out of hand like earlier." he shot a glare at Cerberus, " and you have no choice but to sign so lets get this over with so you students can go to launch." He Grined

User Image

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
dog11797
gah grumpy old b*****d. i thought to myself. heh he doesnt learn does he. i quickly side under my desk, through the desks shadow, stepping out onto the roof. looking at my watch i noticed it was only noon. "crud at this rate i'll be asleep all night" look around through the floor i noticed a few interesting souls. "hmmm...lets see here, vampire, vampire, someone from the shark race, a phoenix half breed.... nothing over a class C demon, how sad...well some one them look tasty". walking over to the edge i stared out at the sun. "light.... how annoying" reaching into my bag i pulled out a small flask, and drank from it.

User Image

((You have to be in the class. You couldn't leave in the first place, because of Telzin's shield keeping us in the class. So fix your post. Oh, and you can't put ranks on the students in the class.))

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Vexus sighed, and lowered his head in a sad way. Then he rose to his feet, and looked upset. "Well i'm very sorry for you, and thank you anyways." He whispered to her, then whispered again, "and i won't tell anyone about your ordeal." After that, he returned to his seat, and took his relaxing pose with his feet on his desk, but he didn't seem happy at all with what he heard. Then he thought to himself, "I really hope they didn't get into any trouble for taking me in, and raising me." Upon this thought, he saw them in his mind again: User Image

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
Elizabeth looked down at the form and was kind of sad. Awww no beating up Cerberus then huh .... oh well if he keeps doing the stupid s**t he is doing now I wont have too... Elizabeth signed it with her red ink pen.I think the only interesting thing I heard was the clubs ... Maybe I'll join some later....
~

iLuvAnmie's Partner

Lonely Lunatic

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Scar002
dog11797
gah grumpy old b*****d. i thought to myself. heh he doesnt learn does he. i quickly side under my desk, through the desks shadow, stepping out onto the roof. looking at my watch i noticed it was only noon. "crud at this rate i'll be asleep all night" look around through the floor i noticed a few interesting souls. "hmmm...lets see here, vampire, vampire, someone from the shark race, a phoenix half breed.... nothing over a class C demon, how sad...well some one them look tasty". walking over to the edge i stared out at the sun. "light.... how annoying" reaching into my bag i pulled out a small flask, and drank from it.

User Image

((You have to be in the class. You couldn't leave in the first place, because of Telzin's shield keeping us in the class. So fix your post. Oh, and you can't put ranks on the students in the class.))

mmk no ranks ^^ but i am able to get out since he did nothing to the ground as long as i can reach a shadow of anykinds, i can use my powers on it

iLuvAnmie's Partner

Lonely Lunatic

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
"this has to be a joke"i said staring in disgust. "a contract...to lock our skills...signing this means we'd been no better then humans...i mean come on, some of us already look human or use a disguse..." picking up the pen and twirling it between my fingers i start to think of ways to bypass the seals. hmm...thanks to that jerk blowing up my room i lost all the stuff needed for a way to undo the bindings...cant summon anyone to bring me anything once i sign this, only have 2 hex summoning candles... didnt bother bringing scrolls....i thought to myself. i wonder if i still have that mystic seal nullifier i found back when i was hunting in Russia. takes pen and signs it. really hope i brought it, but if not at least i'l look the same...

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
Elizabeth looked at the paper plane that flew on her desk from earlier. Hmm it looks a lot like my hall pass... Elizabeth shoots another look and Cereberus. It then turned into a rose. Elizabeth stared at for a second and then growled under her breath. Why my hall pass ... and what does he think a rose would make me not mad at him .... grrrrr .... Elizabeth wanted to crumble it but instead put it in her pocket on the inside of her jacket.
~

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
dog11797
Scar002
dog11797

User Image

mmk no ranks ^^ but i am able to get out since he did nothing to the ground as long as i can reach a shadow of anykinds, i can use my powers on it

No, you can't leave the room. Even though you can travel through shadows you can't leave, because the aura stops powers from getting out or in

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff