Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zero had already headed to were he heard the exsplotion from and he opens a set of doors and see's a girl on the ground and a guy standing over her "hey u what happen here" Zero yells and starts tword them ready for anything

User Image

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
Elizabeth growls a little more now annoyed " Nothing everything is okay " Elizabeth starts to walk away. Why did I even go to this school ... Oh yeah to make daddy happy ... grrr well I guess he wont be happy today when he hears what happened .... Elizabeth sighs.
~

Lonely Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"Uuggh..... cant sleep to noisey" rolling out of the bed onto my feet, i shut of the system as i made my way to the door, where even more noise was coming from. damn it..... you knock out one guard and everyone is at your door, i thought to myself as I turn on the traps i set up outside the door of my dorm room.

on the other side of the door, a magic barrier surround my door as paper bombs appear around it. spiked ejected out of the railing, and two mini turrents showed up on the ceilling. a robotic voice emmits the words " wahmbulance Inturders Detected wahmbulance . Defense mode activated. Leave now or Prepare for termination in T Minus ten seconds."
"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"

i headed back to my bed turning on the traps as i listen to the defense system count down.
Telzin Adjusted his glasses in annoyment. " Did you not get my announcemect everyone is to meet in Ms. Guineveres Room! damn i didn't know being a principal would be this annoying get back to Guinveres room now! i'll deal with this kid." he walked infront of the room and begun flipping through his book ahh here its is." Cerberus!!!! Oh ok this is how it has to be huh." His hand came down to his side and a blue Aura started developeing in his hand. " Alright i didn't want this to happen but you give me no choice kid. The blue aura Blasted into Cerberus Room destroying everything in it including the bed, and the sercruity system. he had a seperate aura over Cerberus so he wouldn't be hurt by the explosions.

User Image

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
Elizabeth walks back to the class room and sits down at the desk she was at earlier and falls asleep. What a suckish day ....
~
"Ok i guess were heading to that class then" Zero says to him self as he walks in

User Image

Popular Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Vexus went back to the class, and took his seat. He was happy now that he knew there would be a lot of fun things going on. He didn't like the design of the school though, it was too high class, adn fancy looking for him. He pulled out his flask, took another drink, and then put it back into his inner jacket pocket and waited for whatever was next.

Hilarious Genius

User Image
Riven Shadowfist

Riven had gone through the halls and finally arrived at the office where the principal should be. Though all she saw was the secretary. So she proceeded to ask her " Hey where is the new principal I gotta ask him some questions well a question but yah. Where is he?". the secretary told her about him being out taking care of some sort of squabble or something. "Really now? Guess I should be expecting alot of visitors this year Heh.". With no other option Riven decided to stay and chat with the secretary until the principal came back as having casual chats was one of the ways to stay sane in this school.

Lonely Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

scream "YOU JERK! WHERE AM I GONNA LIVE NOW!. YOU JUST BLEW UP MY ROOM, NOT TO METION THIS IS SCHOOL PROPERTY! AND WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS BUBBLE! A LITTLE ATTACK LIKE THAT AINT GONNA DO ANYTHING TO ME! im getting out of here...." i pulled a coin out of my pocket and tossed into the air. as the flying coin casted as a shadow i grabbed its shadow, and stepped into the darkness, leaving the aura shield empty. after a few seconds i stepped outy of the shadow of another student who was in Ms. Guineveres Room. i seated my self in the back corner, passing familar faces and others unknown.

Shameless Stalker

User Image

User Image
"There seems to be chaos this morning... "

Riptide glanced up at Ms. Loreli, and then towards the door. There was a lot of noise. Some sort of fight, that early in the morning? She shuddered, scooting closer to Loreli's desk. There were rarely fights in Atlantian schools. And if there were, they were because there were dozens of different sparring clubs. Merpeople weren't non-violent, they just weren't randomly violent. But the sounds outside told Riptide that the same case didn't apply here. She should be happy that they didn't look down on violence. The phoenix were "above" that sort of thing. Riptide liked the way her friends did it. Fight in a controlled setting, release the aggression without being a jerk about it. She sighed, curling up on the couch, hugging her book bag. It seemed like, so far, she was the only person that had theater for first period. Unless of course the chaos outside was all by students who shared that class with her. In which case, she was uncomfortable."All are equal... all are the same..." She muttered under her breath.

She eventually couldn't take it and stood up, pacing across the room. Class should start soon. But she knew Loreli wouldn't start until all of her students were in the room. Unless there was some sort of student orientation. She didn't really want to go if there was one. It was bad enough having to sit there, waiting for other students to show up. Maybe she should've requested to take theater at a later day. As much as she was nervous about meeting new people, Riptide absolutely hated the fact that there was no one in the classroom. Plus she knew that Loreli wouldn't move until there were more people, and that was just starting to get creepy.

"You can go to Orientation if you'd like." Loreli said softly. Riptide sighed in relief, she just wanted to not sit in silence all day at this point, and slid out of the classroom. She left her stuff behind, Ms. Loreli wouldn't let anyone steal her things. She walked down the halls, glancing around. There was one classroom that was full of students, missing a teacher, but other than that, the rooms seemed empty. The room full of students was probably orientation. Riptide slid in, sitting in an empty desk, staring at it. It was, awkward. She fidgeted, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

Popular Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Vexus noticed the new girl, her power, and what she was as she came in and sat down. In a few seconds he was there beside her desk. "Well hello there. Your a rare one aren't you?" He crouched down, and whispered so only she could hear him. "I once lived with your race. I was under the roof of Lionell, and his wife Melony. Do you know them?" He was very curious to know if they were still alive, and well because he missed them dearly. They were like parents to him. He was born from a mortal man who didn't know he was half elf, and a half vampire woman who was also half human.

Shameless Stalker

User Image

User Image
"Alright then.... I'll take a look... mmm... You won't feel any pain... It'll just feel like... hm... a bit cold... and... tingly." Genevieve muttered softly. She folded her hands on the desk, and stared steadily at Marie. Her power swirled around her head, reached out towards Marie, her magic curling around the younger girl's head, getting a firm grip on it before sliding in. She wouldn't have to go deep today. The girl was willing to let Lilac in, so already there were memories hovering at the surface, ripe to be collected and noted. All Lilac would need was a basic sample memory. Something to give her to work off of when they got into treatment. She closed her eyes, ignoring outside stimuli and just looking for whatever was in Marie's head. Each person's mind was different. It looked, like whatever they wanted it to look like. Some people wanted it to be a whole world, with each person being a different part of their personality. Other people wanted it to look like an art gallery. Marie's mind was clean and white, sterile and inorganic. She was keeping her emotions locked up, all the color was in one of the rooms in this endless hallway.

Genevieve stepped into the first room, and finding only Marie's surface thoughts, turned into the door on the opposite side of the hallway. A deep memory, brought up by Marie opening herself to Genevieve's powers. Genevieve closed the door behind her and gazed at the glowing white ball. Memories appeared however the owner wanted them to be as well. Genevieve touched it, bringing the memory to the forefront, Marie's mind choosing to present the recollection by transporting the viewer to the scene. Everyone's mind was a little different, and the way they worked spoke volumes. That Marie's mind chose to take Genevieve to the scene was very interesting.

----------------------------

Well... that was, violent. Genevieve had gotten the forewarning from Marie's recounting of how many she'd killed, but that was, well, surprising. Genevieve blinked in surprise for a few seconds, before quietly nodding. The girl would have to go through these memories and understand what she was feeling during them in order to heal. A ding from her computer drew Genevieve's attention. "... I have to run the student orientation. I forgot... our Principle has trouble remembering things... Hm.. Come on. You have to come... And.. hmm... socialize..." Genevieve sighed, sluggishly forcing herself out of her counselor's office and down the hall to the classroom they were holding orientation in. There were already, too many students. Genevieve rubbed the back of her head, standing at the front of the class, yawning. "mmm... Welcome... to... hm. Student Orientation... for new... students... whether by transfer, or, this is your first year of high school or... mm... you're really old and think that high school is something fun to do over and over again..." Her head drooped for a moment before she blinked herself awake. " I'm Dr... Genevieve Gray... hmm... I'm the... mmm... counselor... mainly for... psychological needs but... I can change your classes all I'd like... hrm... mmm... hm? Oh... yes. Orientation...I'm in charge of that... huh."

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
Uhhh wow watch this lady talk is making me tired .... uhhhhh .... Elizabeth started to doze off and then jerks back trying to stay awake. Ugh why this school.... why dad ......
~

Shameless Stalker

User Image

User Image
Riptide jumped in surprise at the sudden appearance of one of the other students beside her desk. So, there were creatures that moved so swiftly your eye couldn't track them. That wasn't unsettling. That wasn't unsettling at all... Okay, it was maybe really uncomfortable. But it was okay. Because she was normal here, and no one cared about a water wielding phoenix, and even if they did, they most they could do was shove her off her desk. It was fine, he was just being friendly, and, asking about, people? Riptide blinked in surprise and stared at him, her eyes wide with shock. Phoenix had... taken him in?! If they had, they were probably from a family that was too low on the social ladder to draw attention. Either that, or they didn't live in the City of the Sun. Or, they were just really good at keeping other phoenix out of their business."I... I don't know any other phoenix by name... they shoved me out of the clouds."

It could initially sound like she was just creatively saying that she was banished from the City of the Sun. But she wasn't. She was young, too young to be able to handle heavy flying, and they had literally picked her up and flung her off the cloudy edge of the floating city. If coincidence hadn't put her above Atlantis, then she would've surely landed on a mountain or rocks and then she would've died. Which was their central goal. Riptide was just lucky she supposed. She blinked as a woman wearing a strangely elaborate dress, and, judging between her clothing and Ms. Loreli's clothing, wondered if all of the staff had taken a liking to dressing like they were constantly in costume.

Or if maybe Ms. Loreli dressed like an acting teacher and this woman was just high. She seemed like she was just about to fall asleep standing there in front of them, and she was constantly yawning. It was, weird. She glanced at the other student for a moment to see if he was as weirded out by the counselor, Dr. Gray, as she was. The only student who had a clear expression was another girl, who looked like the counselor's sleepiness was contagious. Then Riptide returned to her previous occupation of staring intently at the desk. At least she wasn't freaking out.

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marie closes her eyes, and the memory begins. Marie is young about eight years old. She is sitting in an activity room all alone at an orphanage, staring at a vase of flowers when suddenly, she hears a voice. "Hey, horns!" She turns her head. He it the leader of the boys who always torment her. She grimaces at him. "Aren't you cheeky, even though you're not even human." She hears the whimpering of a puppy, and she is startled. She gets up from the chair she is sitting in And turns around to see the rest of the boys who torment her, and one is holding the puppy that she had found and had been taking care of for the last few weeks. She starts running to get to the puppy. "Why you...!" But one of the boys grabs her and holds her back. "Whoops!" says the boy as he grabs her, and all the boys are laughing. "Let it go! Stop it!" She is struggling to get out of his grip. "This is the first time I've seen you so upset." The leader says. "You never cry or laugh, that's so creepy!" The one holding the puppy says. The leader gets close to her. "Cry! Cry and beg! If you don't..." The leader grins. "We'll have to hurt the dog instead of you." She kicks him in the stomach and he stumbles back. "Why you..." He gestures to the boy holding the dog. "Hey, beat the crap out of that dog!" The boy grins and punts the dog, and it slams against the wall, whines, and falls to the floor. She is dumbstruck, but continues to struggle. The leader laughs. "Instead of going straight at you, this way seems to be more effective." He walks over to a table, and takes the flowers out of a vase. "Hold it still." He then starts to beat the dog with the vase, the dog crying and whining the whole time, blood spattering the side of the vase that made contact. She just stands there, unable to move or even struggle. No way...something like this...w-why? Why? A girl runs into the room. "Stop that!" It was the girl who was nice to Marie a while back. The leader looks at the girl. "What? But you were the one who told us about the dog." Marie's head snaps to attention and turns to look at the girl. "But...but...Going this far..." She looks at Marie and covers her own mouth with her hands. "I'm sorry, it's because I told them about it." Marie's head just drops as if she's given up. The leader's head comes up. "Hey, it's not moving anymore." He laughs. "That was fast." Marie can see the pool of blood flow into her vision, and she raises her head, her expression one of shock. She remembers something she heard before. When you're miserable...you need someone...even more miserable than yourself. The girl who she thought to be her friend has her eyes covered, and is apparently crying, but she has a smile on her face. "The ones who aren't human...The ones who are inhuman....ARE YOU!" The boy who is holder from behind's body simply explodes into a splatter of blood on the wall behind her. The leader looks surprised as he, and the rest of the children in that room, are reduced to splatterings of blood and visceral lumps that drip from the walls and ceiling. The entire room is painted with what were four children. Marie, covere in blood and gore, walks over to where her puppy lies dead, falls to her knees, cradles it's body in her arms, and begins to sing a song to it, crying, and rocking it back and forth.

She walks with Genevieve into the orientation classroom after the session ends.
((italics are thought, and when it switches to red, it shows that she snapped))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff