Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

"She looks. Choir, I have been told I have a good voice....Traditional art....acting, but I do not think I will be good at that one. Papa says I should learn to control me, but I feel i do fine on my medication. I have not killed anybody in over three months. I feel fine. I'm a monster, and i know it." Her head sinks. "He should have destroyed me back then. My existence is a threat to everyone. I am something that should not be. I wish I was never born. I'm supposed to tell you what's on my mind, yes?"

((if you want to look into her mind for a memory, I can bring one up for you))

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
Elizabeth walked into her first class and start on the father end near the window in the middle of the row. She kicks up her feet and puts her leg on the desk and waits for the class to start. Ugh what a pain school can be.. Elizabeth thought as she sighed.
~
User Image

User Image
"We are all monsters here. That is why... you've been transferred to this school... We're especially good with.... identity problems... like your own... Hm. Medication isn't always the answer.....But keeping you occupied is a good thing...... You'll take Choir on Saturdays...., Traditional Art after school....., both as extra classes,.... and we'll put you in Acting in the morning for first period.... Acting drills will be a good way.... for you to come to terms.... with emotions in general. It will also force you to interact with the other students..." Genevieve yawned, shaking herself awake. Classes were just one of the tools they used to aid troubled students. Arranging them in a way that would help them through their life issues was the basic job of the counselors.

Genevieve rediscovered her coffee cup, now gone cold, and sipped at it, pleased for the presence of caffeine, even if it didn't do much good. She blinked, staring at the Marie. This was going to take some time though. Students that were species famed for, violence, often had trouble when they were moved to households with less violent species. Without the support of the clan their natural tendencies rubbed them the wrong way in their passive environment. "You can tell me anything... you want to. There's no, mmm... judgement here, nope.... But... if you don't feel like talking... I can ... mmmm... read your mind... and see what's in there..... or.... I guess. We could hypnotize you... But, it's day one... and too early for that... There's nothing to go on..." Genevieve mumbled. There was no reason to use hypnosis so early in the treatment. She would wait until she had enough information on the student, in order for the hypnosis to actually find something to look for.

She blinked, nearly nodding off again. Genevieve took a slow breath and glanced at Marie. It would be the girl's decision, whether to just talk to Genevieve or to have her pry into Marie's mind. Some students wanted her too, other students had to be pinned down in order for her to take a glance. Although those were extreme cases. This shouldn't require such methods. Genevieve took another drink of her coffee, contemplating the use of an energy drink.

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

"I fail to see the point in hiding anything. That would be illogical and could hamper your efforts. You can peer into my mind whenever. I have nothing to hide. I have killed people. Many people. Many innocent. 72 men, 89 women, and 50 children of varying ages. Different ways, but all bloody and violent. I can honestly say, a part of me enjoyed it. Got off to all the blood. That is what we Diclonii do. We are the next step in evolution, to replace humans. We are monsters, and in this battle, only we, or they, can prevail. We cannot coexist. They will continue to kill us, and we them. It would be nice if we could get along, but the innate fear of everything in humans is too strong. It is only logical that they would fight us. And also, I have painted several pictures already, can I turn them in as projects? You can peer into my mind now."

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Åiko ℋaruki . (愛子春樹)

User Image
heI turn the music up
llllI got my records on,
xcfrom underneath the rubble
ielsing a love
song -

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aiko walked into the school, gripping a small cut of hot caffeine in one hand, the other hand was holding the handle of her overly decorated school bag. Her eyes met everyone, trying to figure out who was who and what they did. She felt power all around her, her power sensing ability was at work. "So many strong beings here..." She mumbled to herself, avoiding contact with anyone. It was so amazing how many people were there already, she thought that she missed a bake sale or something. "I guess I have to look for my class or something." She sighed. Aiko wasn't really in a good mood, mainly because she didn't know anyone. Aiko loved meeting people, but so far she hasn't had much luck with that.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

- Don't wanna see
another generation
drop,
I'd rather be a comma
then a full stop.

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Vexus walked through the gate in his usual slightly loose leather paints, holy black shirt, and leather jacket with fox fur around the neckline. "So this is the place that guy who said he was the principal wanted me." He continued on, and not trying fell into step with a girl who had a cup of coffee, and a very artistically colorful bag. "I think I could get used to this place possibly." He puled out his obsidian flask, and took a drink, then returned it to his inner jacket pocket.

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Scar002

Åiko ℋaruki . (愛子春樹)

User Image
heI turn the music up
llllI got my records on,
ielsing a love
song -

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aiko felt someone behind her, his energy was strong. A little too strong for her comfort. It was making her blood rise and her heart pump ever faster. Why was he making her so uncomfortable? Unable to take the feeling of anticipation much longer, she violently turned around to face the boy who had fallen into step with the girl. Her coffee was still in hand; she didn't plan to lose that. "Are you following me or something?" Aiko asked.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

- Don't wanna see
another generation
drop,
I'd rather be a comma
then a full stop.

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Vexus turned toward the girl since she spoke up, and just now noticed her. "No, actualy, but i'm very sorry if i offended you." Then he bowed to her and said, "So sorry for making a wrong impression," then as he rose up, "my name is Vexus Cain." He then smiled at her, and his teeth showed, so he said, "No need to panick over my vampire heritage, I won't bite... unless you want me to." Then he gave a slight smirk at his joke. "Anyways, I hope to see you around, your an interesting lady." After he bowed again, he burst into shaddows that sped into the front door of the building, and to Genevieve's class, where he took a seat in the back left corner. Then the room darkened up a little.

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
Elizabeth sighs waiting for class to start but yet again waiting for it to be over. She took out a book and started reading it waiting for the class to begin. Haha what a stupid thing to do ... Elizabeth thought as she got more and more interested into the book. She looked at the cover again running her finger along the line of the fire in the picture. Hmm maybe the humans are good for more than just one thing hehe...they can make one hell of a book haha no pun intended... She looked around the classroom to make sure no one was looking at her weird because of the expressions she was making while reading and then went back to her book.
~

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Åiko ℋaruki . (愛子春樹)

User Image
heI turn the music up
llllI got my records on,
ielsing a love
song -

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Before Aiko could even an apology out for Vexus, he disappeared. He was an attractive young man and those fangs made it even better. She wanted to learn more about him, maybe be close friends with him. Aiko sighed as she just finished her coffee. She shook the cup and whimpered. Aiko walked into one of the classes which she thought was the woman named Genevieve. She did need a little help to see where she needed to go.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

- Don't wanna see
another generation
drop,
I'd rather be a comma
then a full stop.

Scar002

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
Elizabeth put the book down and got up to stretched turn around a saw kid with his head down. Elizabeth laughed and thought Oh wow class didn't even start and the kids asleep just wow... Elizabeth picked up a text book from under her desk walked up near the kid and dropped the heavy book on the desk in front of him. "Hey kid wake up." Elizabeth laughs.
~

iLuvAnmie's Partner

Lonely Lunatic

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
CERBERUS

*THUD* the noise come out of nowhere, along side the sound of a mocking voice. I raised my head slightly only to see a darkly dress girl, with the palest skin glaring at me. there was something strange about her. taking a slightly whiff off the air i noticed she smelled familar, along with her aura. but what got me interested was her soul. i felt as if i had seen it before. But it seems while lost in thought i muttered outload, "that soul...". i swiftly sat up to get a better look at the stranger. suddenly my forehead felt wet, as a drop of blood dripped between my eyes. "what the hell...im bleeding". i reached up and move my headband, as i did a piece of blood stained glass fell onto the desk. i put my hand onto my forehead to feel how bad i was cut. as i looked at my blood covered palm i dryly muttered "ouch" as the blood dripped onto the desk.
User Image

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
"Oh my gosh why are you bleeding..." Elizabeth said covering her nose but it was a little too late as she ran her finger through the blood on the table and licked it. Elizabeth eyes grew a bloody red as she stepped back away from the boy." Wait what did you say about a soul?" Elizabeth asked trying not to bite the kid.
~

iLuvAnmie's Partner

Lonely Lunatic

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
"What the hell is up with this chick." i thought to myself. i let out a quick laugh as i felt the blood drip down my neck. Without bothering to answer her i rose from the desk and opened the window. i looked back at her as i leapt through the window. sadly i miss-aimed the jump and my foot caught a branch fro the tree near the window, causing me to fall down hitting branch after branch. landing on my back with a heavy thud. i arose shortly after and made my way towards the dorms, ignoring the students look out the windows at the blood soaked boy covered in a torn uniform. i staggered up to the room i was currently calling "home"and went inside, in which i stayed till night.

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
Oh my gosh hahaha... Elizabeth thought as she saw the strange boy fall on his a**. Hmm but now i am hungry... Elizabeth walked to the nearest vending machine and got a can of blood and drank out of it ignoring the other kids staring at her.
~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces