Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Vexus finished his piece of medium rare lion's meat, and felt tired. He pulled out his flask and took a drink. He saw Elizabeth a few tables down from him, so he took one of the plates of medium rare lion's meat from the table, and carried it over and set it in front of her. "Here you go Elizabeth. I'm sure you'll like this better than anything this kid offers you. Oh, and if you need a coffin, I can make you one after school's out, but you'll have to come pick out which wood you want it made from." He then stepped out of the calfateria, and headed to his next class which was theater arts, and instruments.

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
Elizabeth's eyes grew wide at the smell." Thank you again Vexuz " Elizabeth smiling at him as she took a bite. Mmmm.. wow ... "Now see Cerberus this is what I like." She said licking her lips.
~

iLuvAnmie's Partner

Lonely Lunatic

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
"Human and demons taste better then that stuff. " I said munching down on the chunks. "hmm, yeah that was without a doubt brain. you sure you dont want a bit?"

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
"Yes I'm sure and I like human over animal any day but this is better than some brain." Elizabeth said eating the lion and looked at the brain and shivered a lil. Ewwww....
~

iLuvAnmie's Partner

Lonely Lunatic

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"Eh... suit yourself....besides you dont know what your missing out on" I said munching on the last bit.

dog11797's Fangirl

Desirable Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~
"I don't think I'm missing out on much. It looks horrible." Elizabeth shivered looking at Cerberus eating the rest.
~

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
(ooc: Okay so my hecktic exam schedual is almost over so i will be posting more often. ^^ I havent been on for a few days that was because of a problem with our comcast internet. I will post now and ill just wing it so if what i says out of line LET ME KNOW PLEASE. ^^)

Errin (i think thats what i named her .-.'' ) sat under a tree avoiding others. It was in her antisocial nature being the Introvert she was. She was trying to catch a quick nap before having to study.

iLuvAnmie's Partner

Lonely Lunatic

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"oh well..... well imma go see if they cleaned up the mess yet, i hope not though, i could save some for later" heading towards the door.

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
The clean up crew arrives, and begins to sprinkle the mess with a powder that soaks up the liquid, then vacuum it up, then they load the bodies into a truck for burning, and finish up by spraying the area with a secret cleaning solution, wiping it down (while wearing hazmat suits), and rinsing it away. before they leave, a man in a suit leaves a bill for $24,000 on the principal's desk.

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

As she ate, she could not help but notice that someone had been eating the remains of those she had killed. After she finishes, she follows him and taps him on the shoulder. "I should inform you. by consuming the flesh of those students, you have been infected with the 'Vector virus'. It ill not harm you, but all of your children will be like me, a diclonius. I would suggest either killing yourself, or getting sterilized."

iLuvAnmie's Partner

Lonely Lunatic

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
e-o.... "ummm...thx 4 the info? but i really dont care." looks at the hall "aww damn it.... they cleaned it all up, now what am i supposed to snack on"

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Vexus finished up with his last class of the day, which was all his musical arts put together, and he decided to be alone for a while, so he walked up the side of the calfateria, and sat on the edge of the roof, just looking out at the sunset and thinking about earlier.

((Our internet is back on, and i would very much like to start this rp up again, so please post.))

iLuvAnmie's Partner

Lonely Lunatic

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
The school filled with noise as the dismissal bell rang on out throught the school. Jumping out of my chair, leaving as it fell onto its back on the floor, dashing throught the door into the flooded halls. Running through the Corridors, barely avioding collisions with other student. Quickly making my way down the steps and ran straight knowing upon the next turn the exit would be dead ahead. Jumping over a wet floor sogn in the middle of the hallway, only to loose my footing on the wet floor, falling onto my back and skid forward past my turn, through a a pair of door, down a small slanted walkway. Upon hitting trhe bottom i ended up breaking into a tumble, crashing throught anthor set of doors and collided agains a table. after a moment my feet which were on in the air fell onto the table, hitting a book, sending it flying onto my face. i stumbles up to my feet and looked around. All around the room was table, chairs and shelves stuffed with books. "this must be the schools' library, wow 3 stories high, must be a lot of books here" i said reaching my hand up the back of my shirt to feel how bad i was skinned and rug burned from the slide here. "hmm... nobody here" well at least its quiet"

(we really have to get this RP up and runnin again)

Desirable Trash

User Image
Alexandrea Black
~The Mad Hatter~
XxV.PxX

Alice Alice the Queen is rageing
The Chessire Cat with is smile fadeing

Alex walked in the halls. she had a cup of tea in her hand sipping it quietly. Alex had a very laid back additude and aproach to things. she couldent care one way or another. she loved to have fun however figuring she was a mad hatter. in this world it seemed half vampire and half witch made a mad hatter. strange but thats how it always worked out... in her family anyway. Alex walked into the library and seen a boy with white hair. she passed him with no secont glance. he wasent in need of help so her job was not required. her light violet eyes scanned the room as her black gloved hands mad sure to keep the tea from spilling. she then saw the principle and sipped on her tea. she didnt care if he got after her for not doing somthing she was sapose to do. he seemed to be busy himself. she then sat down in one of the chairs and placed her long black boot legs on the table in front of her scanning the room. she wonderd if anyone needed help. oh well, if they did they could come to her. this was her first year there but the students already knew her atittude. thats why most of them came up to her to ask somthing. they knew she would be direct. she then looked at the principle as if saying "i dare you to do somthing"

a pawn eight squares now her Majesty
We're curious to know which hole you fallowed the White Rabbit down
As he looked around the libery there seemed to be not much else fo interest, as he looked around he noticed the vice principle, and realized he hadn't been properly introduced yet. he walked up to her, " Alex right? thats your name, i was introduced to everyone when i started here this year, but i didn't really talk to them." he sat down across from her, " So how are you doing today...?" his stomach grawled, as it did he opened his book, and mumble a few words, a three corse pasta meal appeared." he started eating, he looked up at her mouth full realizeing she was still there. " Im sorry you can have some if you want."
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces