Application Forms
                  Reserved Forms
                  Announcements
                  Black List
                  Extra Info
                  Opening Post

_____________§τατιsτιcs, BΒY

Open and Accepting Reserves
                  A Mistress_Annora_Dreams production. Mods are Haplack Neko and Cyberweasel89
                  Inspiration from my own experiences/Sugar4Bears Roleplay
                  Images from Google && Photobucket

OOC ✴ THREAD ││ACCEPTED ✴ PROFILES ││ NEW ✴ PROFILES

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
☣ INTRODUCTION
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

You are walking home from school when you are startled by a white fluffy rabbit that hops out from the ally to the left and stops you in your path. It looks as if it is almost smirking at you and its charming looks are hypnotizing. The rabbit nudges it's small head, it's delicate ears flopping, it is signaling you to follow. It skips back into the alley, glancing behind to make sure you are trailing it's shadow. At this very moment you feel as if all reality has drifted away and that you have completely lost your senses, which you have because your legs moved without approval and soon followed your mind. You were chasing after this rabbit right back down the alley it hopped out of.

It takes you some contact to come back to your senses though for some reason you don't turn and run. You look up to see what you ran into and your gaze meets with a tall blonde man that holds some resemblance with the rabbit. Even though the rabbit had vanished you told yourself there was no way that he, this man, was the rabbit.

His voice then startles you out of your thoughts and you stand up form the ground.

User Image

"Why hello there, I see you have found your way to my hidden pet shop. Welcome, welcome i'm glad to have your company. You see, not many mortals find this pet shop; so you can consider yourself lucky. Oh, you may call me Kirito."

He then walks farther into the alley signaling you to follow, so you do...

"So what kind of pet are you looking for? We have em' all, Cat, Dog, Sheep, Hog"

As you follow him deeper into the alley you can hear the squealing, barking, and hissing of many animals. You walk through a door and can now see the animals.

"Your choice" he speaks holding his arm out towards the animals with a smirk on his face."

•••

STORY

This is no normal pet shop if you haven't yet noticed... The animals aren't what they seem. The owner of the pet shop is really a man of dark magic that finds pleasure in turning humans into animals of all sorts, and then selling them for money.

Once you buy the pet and go home your pet turns into a human by the sound of his/her name (which is on a name tag that comes with the animal). The name on that tag is there human name, from there you can give your new "pet" it's pet name. You are able to turn your pet into a human by saying their human name, and human into pet by saying their pet name.

The next morning you wake up with your pet and see that you received a letter in the mail.

✁------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Headmaster Kirito here. I sent you this letter because I know all about your pet. You see, you are the only one that can control when and where your pet turns into a human or when and where it turns into a pet simply by the name you speak to it. You and your pet are practically bound.

// you can almost hear him snickering through the letter

Any who, you are to attend Shizuoka Boarding school with your pet and other pairs that have fallen into the same fate. That way I can watch you all suffer That way I can keep track of those inhumane pets of yours, and you... your just tagging along to shift it. Here at this school you can continue to study and your pet can as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
✎ RULES

Literacy

Now, I'm not all too picky about your posts, but I do have a few basic rules that need to be enforced. First off, Absolutely no one line posts. None whatsoever. Next I'll ask for at least two to three paragraphs. Not really all that much, anything more is welcome, but try not to go under. Now, of course a good grasp of the English language is greatly welcomed, but I'll try not to be too restricting in this area.

Activity & Joining

Look, It goes without saying that this will need people to remain afloat, so I'm asking you to kindly try to stay active. If there have been no posts in three days from you, I will contact you. If there is no reply for another two days I will then remove your character. If something comes up, Please try to inform me. To join this RP, simply send a reserve to me, I will look it over and then take other factors into consideration. If I feel its acceptable, I'll then ask for a full profile to be sent. If the profile is acceptable as well, well, then congratulations, you're in!

Characters

Characters in this RP will be able to transform into creatures (if a pet). But we need to keep everything in line, correct? If your character is overpowered, untouchable or anything of the sort, I will at first get in contact with you to try to remedy the issue. If this fails, I will remove your character. As for races, There are only two playable races in this RP, Humans and their pets.

Other

There are a few other basic rules that need to be gone over... First off, It should really go without saying, Do not cyber in this RP. I don't care what you do in private, that's not my business, but please, do not display any graphical sex in this RP. I don't care if you imply it happens or even straight up say it happens, Just don't go into detail that'll get you banned. Now, If your character gets into a fight with another player character, I currently have no combat system set up, so I'll have to trust you to act maturely and decide the outcome amongst yourselves.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
⌘ CAST LIST

You Will be paired with your partner
You decide who your partner will be
Try to keep it Co-Ed, but special request's are welcome c:

●Building A:
| A-101 - Dakota Talbot & Alice King [2/2] |
| A-102 - Aleksei Krylo & Clara Misuna [2/2] |
| A-103 - Sunny Smiles & ___ [1/2] |
| A-104 - Hiromi Avalon & Kyojin Lupei [2/2] |
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

●Building B:
| B-201 - Evelyn Katashi & Christian Treborn [2/2] |
| B-202 - Yai Zanadu & Emily Werefeather [2/2] |
| B-203 - Allister Belmont & Belle Debois [2/2] |
| B-204 - ___ & ___ [0/2] |

●Building C:
| C-301 - Prodigious Hakuewi & Hikari Donar [2/2] |
| C-302 - ___ & ___ [0/2] |
| C-303 - Sakura Hitori & Tania Sosa [2/2] |
| C-304 - ___ & Keitaro Hanabi [1/2] |

●Building D:
| D-401 - Night Sky & Yuki Bliss [2/2] |
| D-402 - ___ & ___ [0/2] |

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
❣ APPLICATION FORMS

Look at mine for examples

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=CHOOSE1]██████████▒▒▒████[/color] [b][color=CHOOSE1]∘▍⋮OWNER☆OR⇡PET∗[/color][/b][/size]
[color=white]--[/color][size=18][color=CHOOSE1][b][i]CH-[/i]CHARACTER [i]CH-[/i]CHECK [i]!![/i][/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]______[/color][size=16.5][color=CHOOSE1]I'm a (Tell if you are owner or pet here)[/color][/size]
[url=YOURURLHERE][img]http://oi354.photobucket.com/albums/r425/YuukiDump/GFX Dump/500x200placeholder_zps6c7ac16e.png[/img][/url]
:tab:[size=18][color=CHOOSE1]∘█[/color] AGE SPELLED OUT. :tab:[color=CHOOSE!]∘█[/color] GENDER. :tab:[color=CHOOSE1]∘█[/color] RACE. (American, Russian, French, etc.)[/size][list][list][list][size=10][color=CHOOSE1]∘▍⋮Characteristic
∘▍⋮Characteristic
∘▍⋮Characteristic
∘▍⋮Characteristic[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][size=23][color=CHOOSE1]██████████▒▒▒████[/color] [b][color=CHOOSE1]∘▍⋮NAME HERE∗[/color][/b][/size]
:tab:[size=18][color=CHOOSE1]∘█[/color] PST. :tab:[color=CHOOSE1]∘█[/color] VARIES.[/size][list][list][list][size=10][color=CHOOSE1]Here is a chance to write about your character to catch my interest. Tell me about them, a little about their past, just not their full bio (That't for the profile, silly). What are their skills and what are their weaknesses? What are their talents and their quirks? What are they afraid of? What are their good/bad habits? Hobbies? And where do they live? Where did they come from? Any bit of information you would want to give to spin your character. I want at least one beefy paragraph. This will be the character decider.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][img]optional picture[/img]
[size=16][color=CHOOSE!]❝ [b][i]Quote of your choice[/i][/b] ❞[/color][/size]
[color=CHOOSE1]‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾[/color]
[size=24][color=CHOOSE1][u][b][color=CHOOSE1]FIRSTNAME[/color] [color=CHOOSE1]✦[/color] [color=CHOOSE1]LASTNAME[/color][/b][/u][/color]
[size=18][color=CHOOSE1]☛[/color] [color=CHOOSE1]Human or Pet[/color] [color=CHOOSE1]☚[/color][/size]
[color=CHOOSE1]‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾[/color][/size]
[/align]
[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=CHOOSE1]█████████████[/color] [color=CHOOSE1]█[/color] [size=16][color=CHOOSE1]SYMBOL[/color][/size][color=CHOOSE1]▐[/color] [color=CHOOSE1][u]████████[color=white]xxx[/color][color=CHOOSE1]R e m e m b e r [color=white]_[/color] m y [color=white]_[/color] f a c e[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]████████[/u][/color] [color=CHOOSE1]▌[/color][size=16][color=CHOOSE1]SYMBOL[/color][/size] [color=SYMBOL]█[/color] [color=SYMBOL]█████████████[/color][list][list][list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Nickname(s)[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]----[/size][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Age[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5](15-18)----[/size][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Gender[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]----[/size][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Sexuality[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]----[/size][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Race[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]----(American, French, Russian, Italian, etc.)[/size][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Hair Color[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]----[/size][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Eye Color[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]----[/size][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Height[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]----[/size][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Weight[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]----[/size][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Appearance[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]----[/size][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1]█████████████[/color] [color=CHOOSE1]█[/color] [size=16][color=CHOOSE1]SYMBOL[/color][/size][color=CHOOSE1]▐[/color] [color=CHOOSE1][u]████████[color=white]xxx[/color][color=CHOOSE1]K n o w [color=white]_[/color] m y [color=white]_[/color] s t o r y[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]████████[/u][/color] [color=CHOOSE1]▌[/color][size=16][color=CHOOSE1]SYMBOL[/color][/size] [color=CHOOSE1]█[/color] [color=CHOOSE1]█████████████[/color][list][list][list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Personality[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]----[/size][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Biography[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]----[/size][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1]█████████████[/color] [color=CHOOSE1]█[/color] [size=16][color=CHOOSE1]SYMBOL[/color][/size][color=CHOOSE1]▐[/color] [color=CHOOSE1][u]████████[color=white]xxx[/color][color=CHOOSE1]G u a r d [color=white]_[/color] m y [color=white]_[/color] s e c r e t s[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]████████[/u][/color] [color=CHOOSE1]▌[/color][size=16][color=CHOOSE1]SYMBOL[/color][/size] [color=CHOOSE1]█[/color] [color=CHOOSE1]█████████████[/color][list][list][list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Weapons[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]
----(optional)(If a pet, this is where your form can go)[/size][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Quirks/Secrets[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]
¤ ----
¤ ----
¤ ----
¤ ----[/size][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]Playlist[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]
----(optional)[/size][/list][/list]
[color=CHOOSE1][b]True Master[/b][/color][list][list][size=10.5]Avi Name[/size][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list]
[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
❖ MALE OWNER RESERVED FORMS

6/7

ALLISTER BELMONT
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮OWNER☆OR⇡PET∗
                          --CH-CHARACTER CH-CHECK !!
                          ______I'm an Owner
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ EIGHTEEN tab ∘█ MALE. tab ∘█ BRITISH.
                                ∘▍⋮Absent-minded
                                ∘▍⋮Caring
                                ∘▍⋮Patient
                                ∘▍⋮Cowardly
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮ALLISTER BELMONT∗
                          tab ∘█ PST. tab ∘█ VARIES.
                                It's honestly amazing that Allister has been able to survive this long. Regardless of his health his personality alone is enough to make him a target be other people. He has a very large heart and is willing to lend a helping hand to anyone who needs it and will never turn any cry down. However, he is afraid of many things and tends not to move out of his comfort zone. He prefers to play it safe even if it does cause him to be a social outcast.

Allister was raised by what he thought was a normal family. He had normal parents and an obnoxious older sister who liked to pick on him. Yes, his family was completely normal. He likes to consider himself a normal person, aside from being a rather sickly one. He spent most of his childhood monitored and when he reached the age where he could take care of himself he was completely oblivious towards the outside world.

To put it simply, Allister is a just one great big dork who can't function very well in normal society. He wants to reach out to those in need, but at the same time can get spooked by the smallest of things. Hopefully he'll figure this whole "life" thing out soon.

ALEKSEI KRYLO
______I'm an Owner
User Image
∘█ Seventeen ∘█ GENDER. Male ∘█ RACE. Russian
        ∘▍⋮Characteristic Sarcastic
        ∘▍⋮Characteristic Witty
        ∘▍⋮Characteristic Arrogant
        ∘▍⋮Characteristic Cocky
██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮ Aleksei Krylo
∘█ PST. ∘█ VARIES.
        You want to know about Aleksei? Aha. Ahaha. Ahahahahahaha. Yes. Aleksei...er..Alex for short. Well. That is a lot to be said, and if he had it his way, there would probably be a few books. Yeah, his arrogance is something to note early one. Aleksei is an odd character. His quirks is that he is incredibly quick with his comments. Or Witty if you would prefer. He was originally form Russia, so that would be the explanation of his accent, furthermore that is what gave him his arrogance. Being Russian, Alex felt he was superior to most. In fact, in high school, most everyone adored his charisma, but abhor his cockiness. It's a curse, really. But with arrogance that even Kanye West would be respectful of, Alex has made himself a very respectable person. So that's him, in a nut shell. But you want to know more, don't you. Well, let me tell you. Alex is terrified of water. Absolutely. Terrified. Catch him near a pool and you'll see a grown man scream like a girl. So, use that information to your advantage. Another weakness? My, aren't you just a plotter. Well, he dislikes confrontation, so he will shy away from any fight if he feels it's gonna go down. Doesn't mean he can't hold his own, just that he prefers not to have a black eye. But enough of that. Let's get into his strong suits! He's a diffuser! Yes! I said it! He can stop fights with his words, and charm ladies with his eyes. Ha. More so the first one than the last. They usually find him annoying. Regardless of which, Alex makes up for all of this by boxing on his off days. That's really the only hobby he desires, seeing as his college focus after high school is Pre-Med. Anything else? Well...You're gonna have to speak to him. I can't define an entire person in one sitting! That's just absurd!

SAKURA HITORI
                          ______I'm an owner.
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ SEVENTEEN. tab ∘█ MALE. tab ∘█ JAPANESE.
                                ∘▍⋮Compassionate Bully
                                ∘▍⋮Extroverted
                                ∘▍⋮Arrogant
                                ∘▍⋮Stupid
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮SAKURA HITORI∗
                                Being the offspring of two fashion models, Sakura was raised in the wealthy area of Denenchofu, Tokyo. With average grades and disappointing conduct, it was only thanks to his charisma and adaptability that granted Sakura the opportunity to study abroad. Western life was an unfamiliar and rewarding experience. His alluring presence granted him many friends and there, he gained his Casanova title by manipulating girls and watching as they scramble to win his love. It wasn't long before the change in his personality became apparent; the new lifestyle had clearly inflated his already egotistical personality. Per his parents' request, Sakura's host family had told him to adopt a pet not only to teach the young teen responsibility, but also deflate his vanity.

PRODIGIOUS HAKUEWI
                          ______I'm an owner
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ EIGHTEEN. tab ∘█ MALE. tab ∘█ HALF-BRITISH HALF-JAPANESE.
                                ∘▍⋮Quiet
                                ∘▍⋮Polite
                                ∘▍⋮Subservient
                                ∘▍⋮Cautious
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮PRODIGIOUS HAKUEWI∗
                                Prodigious' family was known for being "masters of the arts." His father was an ochestra conductor before he passed away while his mother was six months pregnant, and his mother was a famous painter. It was no surprise that Prodigious was raised to love the arts, specifically music. He mastered the violin at the age of 5 and it's been one of his primary pastimes since, earning him the nickname of Prodigy.
                                However, being raised in his family was not always enjoyable. Due to the hatred his mother's family shared for males, Prodigious was forced to dress and play the part of a female in order to suffice the family. Because of this, Prodigious was forced to sacrifice the chance of friends at school in order to suffice his family and grew up a very lonely child with no siblings or friends. His home life tended to be very quiet, his mother consistently being unavailable to tend to her sons needs, resulting in Prodigious relying on his own independence as well as the many maids and butlers.

YAI XANADU
                          ______I'm an Owner
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ Eighteen. tab ∘█ Male. tab ∘█ Chinese
                                ∘▍⋮Mellow
                                ∘▍⋮Laid-back
                                ∘▍⋮Casual
                                ∘▍⋮Sexually innocent
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Yai Xanadu∗
                                Yai Xanadu is of Chinese ancestry, but currently travels all around the world, supported by his dead parents' fortune. He had picked up odd talents here and there to get by, like cooking and playing the acoustic guitar. His windowless white utility van is, in fact, his home as well as means of transportation, and has his bed, a small kitchen consisting of a microwave and hot plate, a radio, and assorted other survival supplies. Yai is a bit of a loner, and is also very casual in his style of dress. He is mellow and laid-back. So laid-back, in fact, that he tends to drop words from his sentences out of a dislike of wasting effort. He also sleeps often and for long periods of time, finding comfort in his dreams. He enjoys his free life since his parents died, though at times he kind of wishes another living thing was around during his travels. For this reason, he stopped by an odd pet shop to pick up a pet to share his humble mobile man cave with. Though fluent in English to the point of not even having an accent, on the rare times Yai gets excited, he sometimes slips back into Mandarin Chinese.

DAKOTA TALBOT
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮OWNER∗
                          ______I'm an owner, bruh
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ Seventeen tab ∘█ Male. tab ∘█ American
                                ∘▍⋮Quirky
                                ∘▍⋮ Athletic
                                ∘▍⋮ Passive
                                ∘▍⋮ Innocent
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Dakota Talbot∗
                                Dakota is a your typical teenage boy. He grew up in the Midwest playing football, and it took off for him ever since. At age 17, people know him as the star football player for his team, and the one that everyone idolizes when they run out onto the field. That being said, his school activities are pretty limited. All brawn and no brain can't really be said for him, but he isn't a rocket scientist- let's get that straight right now. His parents have always been proud of him, and knew that he would go far in his life when it came to sports, so they never really pushed for him to do the extra curricular activities like Debate or Science Olympiad. The numerous other possibilities to increase his intelligence. Let's leave it at that. For all intent and purposes, Dakota was a jock, and would forever stay a jock.

This jock has a soft side, though, which plays along with his innocent and passive personality type. He writes poetry. Dakota had always been one to use words to solve his problems- never being in a fight in his life. He was able to use his words to heightened the feelings of those around him, and for a small instance, thought about writing poetry and books instead of football. Of course, that was all predating his high school football team tryouts. Dakota has a soft side for girls who can't stand up for themselves. He tends to find himself in hopeless situations, saving girls who are under appreciative of him, and enjoy the troubles of a 'bad boy'. Hence why our loveable Lug of a football player is constantly single. This has led to several bad habits of his. Dakota's innocent as hell, and wouldn't know what to do with a girl- even if he got one alone. That and he expects the best from everyone, so his first bad habit is to trust everyone over and over again, no matter how many times they've wronged him. You could pretty much call him naive for having so much faith in the world.

Dakota gets nervous easily, and will often toy with his necklace if he gets put on the spot or doesn't know what to say. If you see him doing this, you've got him cornered. Other than that, he has a routine, not habit. He's an athletic guy, so you could expect what his routine is. Dakota's idea of life after school usually doesn't go passed college football, seeing as that is all he pretty much knows right now. But, living in the depths of Kansas, where there is nothing but farming and sports, Dakota sees his options as limited already.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
❖ FEMALE OWNER RESERVED FORMS

5/7

EVELYN KATASHI
                          ______I'm an Owner
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ SIXTEEN. tab ∘█ FEMALE. tab ∘█ BRITISH
                                ∘▍⋮Shy
                                ∘▍⋮Appreciative
                                ∘▍⋮Careful
                                ∘▍⋮Independant
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮EVELYN KATASHI∗
                                Nothing here is going to really interest you...I was just on a little vacation in the states to visit my grandparents, their poor old souls, and was walking along the street at night (don't ask why...) when I saw that little ol' rabbit. Don't ask me why I followed it, and especially don't ask why my face remained emotionless at the sight of the strange tall man. Don't ask why I bothered to choose a pet, and why I am so strange. Being little ol' me, people think I'm strange and a bit odd...but oh well. Don't ask me why they say things behind my back, or throw stones at me calling me a "half blood" or saying that I'm a monster. So what if my father wed with a Gypsy? So what if she "taught me their ways"? I am who I am. So what if I can see things others can't see..?

SUNNY SMILES
                          ______I'm an Owner
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ Fifteen tab ∘█ Female tab ∘█ Canadian
                                ∘▍⋮Cheerful
                                ∘▍⋮Severe Stutter
                                ∘▍⋮Asperger Syndrome
                                ∘▍⋮Curvy (Fat)
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Sunny Smiles∗
                                True to her name, Sunny Smile is very cheerful and bright, almost always smiling. Cursed with a severe stutter since birth, Sunny's parents decided to keep her out of school, instead homeschooling her. This proved to be a very wise decision, as later in life, when the girl began developing an extremely curvy body, it became apparent she would be teased merciless for this in addition to her severe stutter. However, when she began walking around town with her parents at the age she first began to develop, it became clear something was... off... about her. From the tantrums she threw over the smallest things, to her obsession with things that flew, something was amiss. She was diagnosed with high-functioning Autism, and her parents bought a farm in Ontario to better help her develop. Cut off from civilzation, Sunny became addicted to the Internet and video games, going by "SunshineFarmer" online, and to this day has an obsession with everything that flies, from airplanes to birds.

HIROMI AVALON
                          ______I'm a Owner
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ Sixteen. tab ∘█ Female tab ∘█ Japanese-American
                                ∘▍⋮Naive and a bit of an air-head
                                ∘▍⋮Klutz
                                ∘▍⋮Stoic
                                ∘▍⋮Kind-Hearted
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Hiromi Avalon∗
                                Hiromi... is strange. Let's put it that way. Since she was a kid, Hiromi never really showed much expression, so it was hard to tell if the kid was happy or sad. Then again, it would seem a bit meaningless to show such things, when you see your parents die infront of you during a carcrash at a small age, but lets forget about that. Growing up, Hiromi ended up being isolated from others, since no one could really understand her, or just get creeped out by her emotionless gaze. The girl does have a few interest. Surprisingly, the girl has a pretty good singing voice, and knows her way with a violin. Hiromi though, can be a bit of a klutz, where she would trip on air! Other times, due to her not really knowing how to socialize, she comes out as either naive, or an air-head, as she would believe lies, or have no idea what anyone is talking about, like the latest craze or celebrity. Despite that, Hiromi is a pretty good kid, since she never really causes trouble for her grandma or anything.

NIGHT SKY
                          ______I'm a Owner
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ Eighteen
                          tab ∘█ Female. tab ∘█ RACE. American
                                ∘▍⋮Lonely
                                ∘▍⋮Computer fanatic
                                ∘▍⋮Book worm
                                ∘▍⋮Animal lover
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Night Sky∗
                                Night was born with a never seen before condition. Her eyesight changes. She could have perfect vision one minute and be fully blind the next. If she is lucky it could be somewhere between. She fears that one day she will remain fully blind. She is great with computers. She likes to do programs and computer coding. She hopes that one day a cure to her condition will be found.

ARIADNA MARIA
                          ______I'm a Owner
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ Seventeen tab ∘█ Female. tab ∘█ Spanish
                                ∘▍⋮Enigmatic
                                ∘▍⋮Selfish
                                ∘▍⋮Insecure
                                ∘▍⋮Tactile
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Ariadna Maria Delgado∗
                                Ariadna has only ever gotten the best of everything in life. But being an only child to an ex fashion model mother and a duke. She has always been a bit...demanding. But recently with her parents divorce and her fathers remarriage it just seemed to escalate. After a scandal with her step-brother her father decided she should go abroad to "think about her actions" it was the absolute worst! She was alone and it was very difficult for her to make friends again as she's never really had to before. Ariadna doesn't really know how to relate to others. She usually gives the impression of being a stuck up princess type, which wouldn't be too far from the truth, but really she is quite insecure about herself and her relations to others. She is also quite tactile. She will touch someone when she talks to them or when shes feeling sad she needs to be near another person or thing.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
❖ MALE PET RESERVED FORMS

4/7

KEITARO HANABI
                          ______I'm a pet.
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ SEVENTEEN. tab ∘█ MALE. tab ∘█ JAPANESE.
                                ∘▍⋮Gentle
                                ∘▍⋮Level-Headed
                                ∘▍⋮Hopeless Romantic
                                ∘▍⋮Useless
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮KEITARO HANABI ∗
                                Gentle dark chocolate orbs, long fluttering eyelashes, and a beautiful, fair face to match his petite frame, it's not hard to mistake this young man for a woman and quite frankly, he doesn't mind the mistake at all. With a peculiar attraction to wearing girl's fashion, Keitaro was often ostracized by his peers for his strange hobbies leaving the young man to grow rather insecure around other males. He followed the rather suspicious stranger in hopes of being reborn into a world where he was considered normal but was instead transformed into a tiny, black mouse, eek!

CHRISTIAN TREBORN
                          ______I'm a Pet
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ Sixteen tab ∘█ Male tab ∘█ English
                                ∘▍⋮Calm
                                ∘▍⋮Serene
                                ∘▍⋮Flirtatious
                                ∘▍⋮Unintentionally romantic
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Christian Treborn ∗
                                Christian Treborn, preferring to be called Chris, is a young Brit born and raised in London, England. His father was a bit of a famous character there, as at a young age, the man founded and ran "Lighthearted Studios," a production company that, errr... filmed and marketed adult videos. They were very tasteful, though, with many earning awards for their big production values and deep plots. It was at a shoot that the man, Christopher Treborn, met a young woman crying before she was to take part in a scene. Commenting that she didn't look like she belonged in a porno, the girl told the company CEO what was wrong, and the porn director decided to take her in until she could get back on her feet. Long story short, they fell in love and had a son, Christian Treborn, who ended up spending a lot of his childhood hanging around his father's sets. Oddly enough, some of the nicest people Chris met were porn stars, and it was them who taught him respect for women, moral values, and curiously enough, how to pleasure a woman. As a result, the now teenaged Chris is a very polite, respectful young man, yet also quite flirtatious, unintentionally romantic, and a bit of a perv. How odd, then, that a run-in with Kirito in an alley turned him into a white and black striped milk snake. (Full story of how his parents fell in love will be in his full profile.)

YUKI BLISS
                          ______I'm a Pet
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ Sixteen. tab ∘█ Male tab ∘█ American-Japanese
                                ∘▍⋮Energetic
                                ∘▍⋮Sporty
                                ∘▍⋮Charming
                                ∘▍⋮Fun
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Yuki Bliss∗
                                Well, here you have the most interesting student you'll ever see. Outgoing, full of charisma, and very athletic. Yeah, Yuki plays basketball. Very well as well. On the varsity team in fact back in America. Though, Yuki always had a trouble with math and science. It just didn't connect with him. His dad, the Japanese side, was wonderful at basketball. That's where he got the skills to pay the bills from. His mom, the American side was a genius though. She had straight A's in high school and works as a lawyer that graduate from Yale. So when she see's his grades of only average, she hires a tutor for about a hundred per hour. She wanted him to be successful. Anyways. Yuki always had a bad habit of like "day-dreaming" about nothing. Zones out. But his minds always right in basketball. Nothing else matters to him except basketball. Except literacy. He excelled in that class with A-'s. But after the "event" it seemed his grades in literacy went down to a B.

KYOJIN LUPEI
Was deleted due to issues taking place during re-opening, but still taking part in the RP itself

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
❖ FEMALE PET RESERVED FORMS

6/7

CLARA MISUNA
                          ______I'm a Pet
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ SEVENTEEN. tab ∘█ FEMALE. tab ∘█ FRENCH.
                                ∘▍⋮Affectionate
                                ∘▍⋮Ditzy
                                ∘▍⋮Flamboyant
                                ∘▍⋮Optimistic
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Clara Misuna∗

A bit of a cluts, Clara does try to make friends. She came from a normal family, a normal school, and all in all, a normal life. Her social skills are above average, but others may see her as a child or a bit odd. It doesn't help that she looks quite a bit younger than she is, though. She is a bit sensitive, and a little naive, but loves to make the best out of every situation.

Deathly afraid of the dark and has a tenancy to get easily "attached" to people and things. A nature lover at heart and a true vocalist of her feelings. She loves cooking, reading, and turning almost anything into an instrument. She can't sing for the life of her, so don't expect her to add any notes herself to her creation of music.

A french girl who has lived in America for the last few years of her life, her accent has faded but still quite apparent in her soft higher-pitched voice. Though she looks like a girly girl, she is quite lazy sometimes. She almost never does anything with her hair and hasn't touched any sort of make-up in her life. That's what kinda surprised her when she was kidnapped by a strange man...Or well, she calls it "kidnapping" at least. She was lead to his shop...and she accepted his offer at a "new life"...But still kidnapping if you're going to lie to her. So now she awaits her owner, and a new schooling opportunity..

ALICE KING
                          ______I'm a Pet
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          tab ∘█ Sixteen tab ∘█ Female tab ∘█ RACE. British
                                ∘▍⋮Bubbly
                                ∘▍⋮Curious
                                ∘▍⋮Mischievous
                                ∘▍⋮Energetic
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Alice King∗
                          tab ∘█ EST. tab ∘█ VARIES.

"Quite a handful" is what most would describe Alice as. From one place to the next, Alice is a wildly inquisitive and adventurous girl, testing waters from all over the world and poking at the limit of many people, though she absolutely despises getting scolded. Always rebelling against her family, she ran away from her small apartment and skipped around from place to place, her life a dynamic roller coaster of mischief, and Alice absolutely loved it. But such a lifestyle can't last forever, constantly being chased by people has to end up in a dead end, and that's precisely what happened to Alice. Trapped by police after a single prank, she was shipped off all around to many places specified for delinquents, which never suited Alice. She was just overly curious, and highly misunderstood.

Alice never actually attended school or went to any social events, causing her to be highly fearful of new people. But impertinence always led her to meet different people, and naivety brought her many friends, but none were of the "goody two-shoes" type, save the very few who could actually handle Alice. Also slightly scared of bugs, Alice hates those annoying little critters that crunch when stepped on and crawl all over people with their chillingly bountiful legs. Sure, she was curious, but she certainly didn't want anything to do with insects.

A Brit who's lived all over the world, Alice never picked up any specific characteristics of her home country besides the smallest accent. She was more into the popular cultures of other countries, like s'mores, sushi, and pasta as a cuisine example. She hates being trapped in one place. Alice just hopes that one day, she'll be able to find her perfect place to be, which is, in fact, beside her long desired owner.

EMILY WERFEATHER
                          ______I'm a pet
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ Sixteen. tab ∘█ Female. tab ∘█ Canadian.
                                ∘▍⋮Talkitive
                                ∘▍⋮Bubbly
                                ∘▍⋮Energetic
                                ∘▍⋮Clueless
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Emily Werfeather∗
                                Emily was raised in a modest home with a stay at home mom that always told her to be more sensible and a dad that was a wood cutter who thought Emily could do no wrong. Emily was an average student but she was captain of the dace squad. Emily isn’t stupid just clueless meaning she just doesn’t understand when things are not okay or when someone isn’t safe.
                                Emily was walking home from school when suddenly a guy called her over so she did as she was asked hoping we wanted to talk to her about anything, she loves to talk when suddenly before she knew it she felt sleep and then awoke in the pet shop. She looked in a mirror and in place of her reflection was fluffy white ferret, trying to yell for help all she did was squeaking noise now not only was she somehow a animal but she was experiencing her greatest fear; not being able to speak.

BELLE DUBOIS
                          ______I'm a Pet
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ Fourteen tab ∘█ Female tab ∘█ French
                                ∘▍⋮Shy and innocent
                                ∘▍⋮Timid and meek
                                ∘▍⋮ Demure and has a nervous stutter
                                ∘▍⋮Has no problem being seen naked, and in fact, rather enjoys it
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Belle Dubois∗
                                Belle was born and raised in France to very poor parents. She worked a part-time job as a waitress from the age of twelve to help support her lower-class mother and father, finding very little time for herself. An excellent cook and good at sewing, she quit her waitressing job when too many customers were coming onto her, culminating in getting felt up by her own manager. She instead got a job in a clothing factory as a seamtress, but this only paid less than the tips she got as a waitress, though it made her happier. Having been subservient to so many people in her life, Belle developed a very shy and timid personality, often beginning her sentences with "Um..." Though she knows English, she still has a thick French accent when speaking it. Unlike most of the Pets, she was not kidnapped or spirited away by Kirito. Rather, her parents sold her to him to be used as a Pet for a large enough sum of money to last them for years in their current lifestyle, though Belle has no idea this is true, believing she was kidnapped like all the other Pets. She misses her parents, even though they rarely had time for her...

TANIA SOSA
                          ______I'm a Pet
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ SEVENTEEN. tab ∘█ FEMALE. tab ∘█ MEXICAN-AMERICAN.
                                ∘▍⋮Sarcastic
                                ∘▍⋮Enthusiastic
                                ∘▍⋮Tsundere
                                ∘▍⋮Logical
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Tania Sosa∗

Tania was born a very typical Hispanic child who grew up in a border town in America. She was always very close to all her large family but grew farther and farther away from her traditional upbringing when she moved farther into America to attend high school.

Tania is good at dealing with people after her years of dealing with drunk tíos y tías at the parties and celebrations her family would throw in Mexico. She has a patience for hard to deal with people that would take some people a lifetime to acquire. However, genuine approaches and teasing can get under her skin and make her flustered and embarrassed... many don't notice because they are overwhelmed by the large dose of biting sarcasm she often gives in return.

Tania doesn't have many fears, and if she did she wouldn't let you know. However, one fear has lurked deep down in her heart for many years- the fear of being sent back to Mexico never to return to the country she now calls her home. The other could possibly be the fact that she's just recently been turned into a guinea pig... yeah that could be a problem.

HIKARI DONAR
                          ______I'm a Pet
                          User Image
                          tab ∘█ Seventeen tab ∘█ Female tab ∘█ German / Japanese
                                ∘▍⋮Hot-tempered
                                ∘▍⋮Stand offish
                                ∘▍⋮Cold
                                ∘▍⋮Independent
                          ██████████▒▒▒████ ∘▍⋮Hikari Donar ∗
                                Hikari is not your typical girl. She was born of a Japanese mother and a Germanic father. Her name roughly translates to (if one were to combine both German and Japanese translations) "Light of the Thunder God". Hikari lived in Japan for a good portion of her life until moving recently to Germany to start post-high school studies even though she is only seventeen. She does well under pressure, yet is a bad procrastinator because of it. She is absolutely terrified of spiders and will often hide from them even if it is tiny. Due to her upbringing with a Western father and an Eastern mother, she is a harmonic blend of both cultures, although the Eastern part of her tends to express itself more than the other. She is fluent in German, Japanese and English and will often switch to each of them unconsciously while speaking.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
ANNOUNCEMENTS

~Student may look here to get the latest news....maybe there will be and event going on at a certain time. There's also important information students might want to know.~

This is how classes will work:
I will post in the main thread saying that the bell rang you should now be getting to (whatever class)
Everyone goes to the class then and the teacher for all the subjects will be the Headmaster (since everyone goes to the same class at the same time)...
When the class is finished I will post in the main thread again saying the bell rang and class has finished...
This goes for all the classes btw, I will call the bells, 1st bell for first period. 2nd bell for second period and so on, don't worry if you are confused, it will all be clear to you when I actually post and when classes do come around! c:

Here's the Schedule for everyone: (There are only 3 periods and Lunch)

1st bell: Drop your pets off at the "Pet Training Center" here they can hang out and chat with other pets (you can drop them off as humans or pets, up to you), it's a get to know you class and do whatever the ******** you want class for pets only.

Then go to your first period with all the other owners, this period is "Talents Class", here you will share your talents with other owners and also show your talents... It's a get to know you class, and do whatever the ******** you want class for owners only.

-End of Class Bell 1-
Go pick your pets up from the "Pet Training Center" and you get to just do whatever for awhile, like a passing period...

2nd bell: Go with your pets to "Gym" class, Here you will play a variety of different sports.

-End of Class Bell 2-
Go to lunch in the "Cafeteria" then when your done eating you may do whatever you like, the classes are over

✰ EVENTS

upcoming:
Re-Opening!!
We are now accepting again! Please start on pg. 9 and read the announcement!

SETTING DETAILS

SEASON::
❀ s p r i n g

TIME OF DAY::
♨m o r n i n g
☼a f t e r n o o n
☾n i g h t

DAY OF THE WEEK::
S u n d a y

WEATHER:
60 degrees, cool, slight breeze, bit of cloud-cover

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
☠ BLACK LIST

You all know who goes here

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
EXTRA INFO ((TO START))

Announcements will be made through posts throughout the RP, it will be in large red font signaling an announcement (that way you can't miss it)

The RP will start when most roles are filled, And I will be playing as the Head Master

TO START: You arrive at home with what you think is your new "pet". When you set it down you see a small tag dangling around its neck, you take it off and read what looks like a name printed on the tag out loud. Suddenly a small poof cloud appears, like a ninja diversion, and when the fog clears your eyes widen at the naked human sitting before you.
* This is where everyone starts with the owner driving, or walking home with the pet and then all of that above happens.

From there I will be notifying what to do. as there will be announcements throughout the RP.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
x
x

RESERVED ❀

x

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
x
x

User Image

x

Quick little things, You start off going home, NOT TO THE SCHOOL!
You get a letter in the mail that night
That is the next day c: Have fun!

Bashful Genius

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ████ Aleksei Krylo ███ ██ █ ▌

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``••
┣▇▇▇═─ Wake up - Sit up
┣▇▇▇═─Stand up - Suit up

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``••

Αlex wouldn't say he was happy about the situation he was in, but he wasn't mad either. The man did have a point. Animals were everywhere, and people have led several lives, happily, with those animals in their lives. So, with that being said; why did Alex have to have one for himself? Ugh, who knows. That guy was good, though. Alex didn't even realize what was going on until he had stepped out of the door. He mumbled a few choice words, and looked down at the red fox that seemed to be curled in his hands. The animal was definitely big enough to be walked, and didn't need to be carried. The size of a small dog. Like...like....like. THIS WAS WHY ALEX DIDN'T NEED A PET! He couldn't even name the breed of dog. Oh lord, what was he going to do with this..thing. A sigh escaped his lips. The eyes of the animal wondered up to him. Seemingly taunting. Or maybe sad. Or maybe crying out for help? Heck, Alex didn't know. It was an animal. It's base function was to live. Eat, sleep, procreate. Live. So what more complicated thoughts could it have? His mind was racing, he needed to stop it. Wait! Alex could just give it back, her rather. He forgot...the gender was female. This was a girl fox. At least, that's what mister blondie said. Turning smartly on his feet, the fox clinging to his arms for dear life, Alex started in to th-...the...shop. It was gone. "Of course. Of. Freaking. Course. His shop would vanish. Oh my, Alex. Come into a stranger's shop. Buy a pet. It'll be good for you. Such wonderful life decisions you're making thus far. I wonder where you'll be in six years? Oh my, I can tell. In a house full of cats!" he said, his Russian accent licking each word as it came out of his mouth. The anger was real, but it wasn't sadistic. It wasn't even callous. In fact, it was almost comical. Comical anger. Such a rarity anymore. Ah, but that still left this animal in his arms. What to do with it. Alex didn't know. 'Kirito'. If he ever saw that blonde haired man again. He was going to kick him right in the groin.

Again, Alex's eyes wondered down to the animal that lay in his arms, cradled there. "Guess we're stuck with each other, Sobaka." Alex caught himself. Dog. This wasn't a dog. It was a fox. A fox. At least it was sort of cute, he guessed. Whatever, he walked out of the alley and slowly placed the fox down on the curb. "Well, I guess we better be getting home. Come on, I walked here, so you're gonna have to put those paws to work." What was he saying. He was talking to an animal. At least she didn't run off the first chance she got. Whatever the case may have been, he placed his hands on his hips. This was a disaster. What was wrong with him. Why did he have a pet. And...he was hungry. Great, add that to the complications at the moment. Mom and Dad were going to kill him. That was for sure. But oh well, nothing he could do about that right now.

Sighing, Alex bent over and picked her back up. Shaking his head. "Okay, never mind. I'll just show you the way. But I swear, once we get home...we're gonna have to find my assailant. This is grossly unfair." he said in his matter-of-fact tone. The walk home was filled with oddities. The fox would paw at his face, or at his chest. And of course, Alex would ignore her. It was an animal. It was probably hungry. What the heck did Fox's even eat? Meat? Grain? Honestly, even 'I' don't know that. Oh well, sounds like a google conversation if I ever heard on. Whatever the case may have been, Alex continued to just ignore the fox, talking to himself on the way home. His comments ranged from mocking Kirito to blaming his ignorance for getting him into this mess. What could have possibly needed with a fox? Or any animal for that matter? Alex had so much trouble pulling on pants. Now he had a...a...furry child!? Absurd. His life was ending. That was for sure. Nonetheless, he pushed on. It didn't take long for him to reach home. And once he got to the large house built by his father, the engineer of the family, he pulled out his key and opened up the door. Ah, home. How I've missed you. he thought to himself curiously. Placing the fox on the ground, he shut the door behind him. His eyes wondered back to the red fox, seeing what exactly she might be wondering, if animals could even do that. He doubted it. "Oh my. Come on, missy. I'll give you the tour. This is the front room, spacious, right? Yeah. Well no furniture for you. And the kitchen. Were HUMAN food is. Next is the bathroom...um...no explanation there. And my room, plus a spare. I'm sure...we..can figure something out. Until then. I guess I'll make you a bed out of...blankets...or a tree...or whatever fox's sleep on..." he said, unsure of how to address the problem. He went on to show off the rest of the five bedroom four bath house (large by any means, but that's what you get with a rich upbringing.)

Alex busied himself with tasks, before plopping down on the couch. Soon ,the fox meandered up to him, and bugged him again. Like she had been for the past two hours. Alex's eyes flared. What. Did. She. Want. She wasn't hungry. He tried feeding her. She wasn't thirsty. Wasn't tired. She didn't even wanted to be petted. He had no clue what this animal wanted. That's when he noticed the small tag around her neck. Curiously, he fished it from her wriggling body. Shew as a slippery one...or maybe ticklish. He didn't know. But, he managed to get a hold of it. Narrowing his eyes, he read the name..it was.. "Clara..."

That's when Alex got the biggest surprise in his life.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
┣▇▇▇═─ Dress Down - Sit Down
┣▇▇▇═─Lay Down - Go Down

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Ȯut, Ȯf, ϾHOCOLATE ; First post. Bump, bump, bump. Pressure...the immense pressure...I apologize for any grammatical errors beforehand...I suck at spell check..and..I've literally been at work foreeeever. >.> My eyes are bleeding. Kidding. Maybe..Not. But really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff