Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
ANNOUNCEMENTS

I M P O R T A N T! R E A D!...

Another quick little announcement!
In the morning, there will be a cab waiting for you to take you to the academy! c: There will be school on the first day, so be prepared! The cab guy or whatever they're called will tell you this, as well, but won't speak another word. So good luck!

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
    User ImageUser Image
    █████ ★ I make ɗяєɑɱs come true... I’ll stop after this, one ɱѳяє time...
    XXXXXXXXXX ≪≪ ♚ I’ve always said I’m always ωɪηηɪηɢ, and now you've lost єvєяӌтћɪηɢ...
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis song is just for the ℓѳsєя...xxxWhy not tell me where your Bℓɑϲӄʝɑϲӄ hides?

Of all the things she was expecting, a naked teenage boy wasn't one of them. She blinked a few times, unsure how to react, and just as her pride began to flare up at his request, the sound of the letter slot in her front door interrupted her thoughts. "Hold that thought." She rose from the floor, walking to where the letter had fallen. On the way, she picked up one of the black silk blankets she used as decoration, tossing it to Lavi. "Use that for now." Stopping at the letter, she stooped down to pick it up, pale hands bright against the dull envelope as she read the front aloud. "To Miss Cereza Jillette..." Her eyes flicked briefly up to Lavi. "That's my name, by the way. But you can call me 'Mistress'." She tore open the seal withe the sharp tip of the finger ring that covered her right index finger, pulling out the contents.

She read the letter aloud, her brow raising as she absorbed what it had to say. Once she was finished, she sat down on the couch. "Such a pompous man... I must admit, tricking a lady such as myself is hardly something I'd consider wise." A slow smirk came across her face. "Interesting... Very interesting... Maybe I'll go, just to see if I can bring him down a few pegs." Her crimson eyes flickered to Lavi, head canting. "How about you? Surely you want some revenge for him doing such a thing to you, do you not?" It would make sense. Wanting revenge, seeking vengeance were basic human emotions. Cereza saw nothing wrong with acting on them.

LOCATION: My lovely home.
                                                            THOUGHTS: This 'Kirito' will pay dearly for tricking me.
                                                            FEELING: Offended, but now more amused than anything.
                                                            COMPANY: My new pet! He's still a pet, even if he's human.
                                                            OOC:
                                        User Image

██████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████

Јxxɵxxəxxxxxxxvxxxxиxxxxxнxxε xxʁxxxxвxxεxxʁxxɢ

╰☆╮And I'm wasted, you can taste it
xxxxxxxxxxDon't look at me that way
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Cause I'll be hanging from a rope
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI will haunt you like a ghost
╭☆╯

User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════╗

H U M A N

» LOCATION :: Home
                                                                                » MOOD :: Hungry.
                                                                                » COMPANY :: Alice

╚══════════════════════╝

When the new human responded, Joel glanced over his shoulder, seeing that she had put on the tank and shorts. He completely turned around now, so he could see the girl. He studied her petite body and then her face as she ran around the room. He did not understand her amusement with the blankets or her reflection in the mirror. The male softly sighed, and itched the side of his head. He had no idea how to respond, until the bell rang. He watched the girl perk up and run to the window. “Oye!” He said, expecting her to jump right out the window to the three story below them.

He was about the yank her back by her tank top, but paused, when he realized she was simply enjoying the feeling of the wind. Once again, this left Joel very confused. What was she trying to do? He waited a second, before putting a hand on her shoulder and gently pulling her back into the house, before shutting the window. “You’ll kill yourself, stay inside.” He murmured, before letting out an exhausted sigh out. “Plus, I don’t want my neighbors to see yo-” he was cut off by his stomach. A low growl escaped the pits of his stomach. The male remain silent for a second, before suddenly cracking a smile.

“Look. I don’t know what’s going on here. But I want to help you figure this out, so…” He took the girl’s wrist gently, before leading her out of the bedroom. He stopped at the bathroom, flipping on the light.

“There are extra towels hanging against the back of the door. Just get cleaned up. I’ll be down the hall making dinner for us.” Joel looked down at the little girl, before offering an awkward smile. He meant it to be reassuring, but expressing himself was never his strong suit.

He left the girl to use the bathroom. While she did that, he had walked down the hall where the kitchen was. He continued with his original plan, which was to make pasta. While he boiled the water, he prepared the sauce with spices and herbs. Joel was a decent chef due to the fact that he made most of his meals since he was very young. He then cracked spaghetti noodles into the boiling water. He drained the noodles once they were almost completely cooked, and then added the red sauce. He made himself and Alice a serving.

As he was walking around the table to put down the dishes, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. An envelope. ’This was probably what had set the girl off,’ he thought, as he bent down and picked up the letter. He narrowed his eyes slightly, before taking the letter over to his seat. He began reading the letter as he ate, re-reading, and re-reading. Shizuoka Boarding School?

((ooc: mmm, now I want spaghetti... or better yet... mac and cheese.))

If my woman was a fire, she'd burn out before I'd wake╭☆╯
And be replaced by pints of whiskey, cigarettes, and outerspacexxxxxxxxxx
Then somebody moved and everything you thought you had has gone to s**txxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╰☆╮But we've got a lot, don't you ever dare forget that...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████

Popular Strawberry

User Image
ShintaroLavi
    Thoughts || What a punk.
    Company || Mistress Jillette
    Mood || Pissed
    Out-Of-Crumbs || Cheese...

Lavi felt the air when the mail opener opened. Hopefully they didn't see him naked on the ground. The girl stood up and tossed him a blanket. Lavi tied it around his waist like a towel. The letter. It was from the man who turned him into a wolf. Lavi looked at the letter. "Mistress Jillette-Sama, huh?" Lavi liked the ring to that. Lavi thanked her. They both had to go to Shizuoka Boarding school. Lavi looked at her. Deep into her crimson eyes. Then she talked about getting revenge on the man named, Kirito. Lavi nodded his head. "Sure. After all, I wasted half my life just smelling my own bum. Bad habit. By the way, to switch me to an animal, you got give me a name. Personally, I like Lavi. But your my master. You'll decide," Lavi smiled as he cracked his neck.

Lavi sat down on the couch, holding the silk blanket so it wouldn't reveal certain parts. Lavi sighed. He fixed his eye patch. Looking up at the ceiling. Why would he have to become an animal. What was his motive? Lavi fixed his silky hair. A name that would change him. It was like a contract between Lavi and Jillette. The only thing is, it was a name that could change him. Lavi liked that idea. Hopefully that would break the bond with Kirito. He was able to change Lavi with his own free will though. And black magic is his skill. Sure, Lavi was very quick, but he couldn't attack. Basketball was the same. Lavi laid on the couch. It was soft. "But I really do need those clothes please," Lavi rolled on his side. His hair followed the way he rolled. Covering his black eyepatch.

Lavi sat up. "I'm going to you're bathroom," Lavi walked over to her bathroom. It was nice. He turned on the hot water first, making the steam cover in the room. Then he put on the cool water. Plugging in the drain holder, he submerge himself in the warm water. He rested his eyes. What was this he was feeling? Trust? Confidence? Anger? Maybe it was because he now know where is going to hide. Lavi found the soap. He put the shampoo in his hand then rubbed it all of it in his hair.The he gabbed body wash. Smearing it all over his body. He closed his eyes. It felt good. Enough to fall asleep. And so he did. he drifted asleep in the bath tub.Lavi floated on the top.

Kindly Kitten

12,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxWHO ⊳⊳ do you think⋮⋮ you are ? ? ? post layout by perpetual apocalypses
xRUNNING x&&я υ η η ι η G
xxxxxx მ w მ ყ FROM ↘↘xx█ ███ үσυ . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'CAUSEησвσ∂ү can cσηтяσℓ мε ! ! !

xx✖✖ A ℓ ι c εXXK ι η g ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

XXXXXX Alice let out a slightly distressed sound as he closed the window, and she looked at Joel. She let her head lazily fall to the ground as she listened to him, and she was tempted to just sit down right there, but her thoughts were interrupted by the growling of a stomach, indefinitely Joel's. Alice had eaten her cat food this morning, so she just felt hunger in the smallest of amounts. She looked up at him, who was now smiling at her. Alice gave him a tilted, curious head, examining him. Huh. From one tone of voice to the next. He certainly was a strange human. And where were his parents? And friends? Alice didn't exactly know much about friends herself, but she had been taught by her brothers that friends came over at other friends' houses, and that's why her brothers were always gone.

Alice was then brought to what she supposed was the bathroom with a gentle hand holding her bony arm. She hadn't seen any human places for so long, but the memories were still in her mind, just way in the back, hidden underneath her feline senses. Instead of a simple kitten mind though, her brain transitioned from a rambling mess of inspections to a more human like thought process. Alice returned to the present, and looked at the shower head. In truth, she hadn't taken a shower much as a human too. Too busy sleeping and running around. Alice just nodded as Joel told her what he expected her to do, and slipped out.

'Baths....' she said to herself. The last time she had a shower, before settling down as the daughter of a policeman and changing into a cat, was back home in Britain. Her mother had always given her bubble baths after Alice had caused trouble, punishing her by roughly scrubbing her head, but always returning with a happy smile and playful, kind words. As an only daughter, it was only reasonable for her mother to spoil Alice, no matter how bad she got. Her brothers never got the same treatment. 'I wonder how they are now...' she reminisced, thinking back to the good old days. Her eldest brother, six years older than Alice, would probably be working, aged 22. Her middle brother would already in college, at 19. Such bittersweet thoughts caused Alice to smile, but it had no happiness in it. As she thought, she plugged the tub and let the water fill it up, stripping naked, then stepped in and sunk into the warm water.

She next wondered about her mother. Would she have had another daughter, after losing her only one? Alice didn't know if she would have even been able to, since Alice's dad had already left her once he had learned of Alice, but she knew her mother would find a way. Could she possibly have a little sister, or brother? That would be pretty amazing. Alice wouldn't really be the type of sister a younger sister would look up to, but still.

Alice stretched her body out and sighed with relief. It felt good to finally be back in her body, able to take care of herself. She spotted then grabbed a bar of soap and lathered it all over her body. She dipped herself in the water again to wash it all off, then started on her hair.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Alice finished cleaning the rest of herself and stood up, yanking a towel. She leaned down to unplug the tub, then dried her body, wiping away the dirt and the memories of the pet shop of horrors. Flipping her hair over her head, she put another towel and wrapped the locks tightly inside, secure. Stepping out, Alice then placed the clothes back on. She sat on the sink, placing her butt on one end and her feet on the other, concave of the sink underneath her legs. She took the hairbrush, who she assumed was Joel's, and brushed her hair through and through, getting caught and wincing on the possibly millions of knots.

As she brushed enough for her hair to look decent, she stepped off of the sink and looked at herself. Her face was glowingly clean, her eyes bright and cheery. Her hair was now a shade darker, still damp, but almost every strand in order and placed correctly. Alice turned to the door and opened it, then walked down the hall, towards the smell of food that distinctly smelled of pasta. Seeing as his back was towards Alice, she snuck up behind him and looked over his shoulder. He was holding a letter, and the only word that stuck something in Alice was the singular name of "Kirito". But she didn't bother. It was probably just something to annoy both Alice and Joel, so Alice just walked to the other side of the table where a plate with fresh pasta was placed, and sat in front of Joel.

She stared at him with chocolate colored eyes, trying to find something inside. But of course, nothing was betrayed. She huffed, looked down to grab the fork, then met his eyes again."Um.." Alice spoke hesitantly. "I'm Alice.." She might as well introduce herself properly, so she did. A British lilt in her voice, Alice began to eat and talk. She had forgotten how to eat with a fork, so she half used her fingers, but stabbed the pasta with the help of the fork. She got the hang of it after the tenth time, and she placed her hand away from the plate, just using the fork. "How old are you? Where are we? How long have I been gone? What year is it? Why'd you buy a pet from such a creepy pet shop of horror? Why'd you get me, out of all those exotic creatures?" Alice asked him, stopping only one for a breath and to stuff her mouth with the pasta. It certainly was delicious, surprisingly better than the taste of those Italian restaurants plaguing the world. Asking all these questions made Alice realize how uninformed she was. What had really happened to her? She knew she was abducted, but why? "That damn Kirito..." Alice slipped the curse from her mouth. He told all the other animals, she knew, but he had never bothered to tell her. 'Ugh.' she thought to herself, then continued eating.

⊱ ⊱ Location: Kitchen
⊱ ⊱ Accompanying: Joel
⊱ ⊱ Outfit: ///////
⊱ ⊱ Out of Character: Reminiscing about her old family... So cute X___X

Daw, now I'm hungry!
I should make mac and cheese.
But I kinda want something sweet.
Eh, I'll make milk tea when I'm done with this post~

And sorry if this post is kinda crappy, I'm so tired~
But imma pull an all nighter, since it's memorial day weekend...

████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

be_my_freind

For my reference.
Text text text text text, "Speech speech speech speech speech." 'Thought thought thought thought thought.'

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
    User ImageUser Image
    █████ ★ I make ɗяєɑɱs come true... I’ll stop after this, one ɱѳяє time...
    XXXXXXXXXX ≪≪ ♚ I’ve always said I’m always ωɪηηɪηɢ, and now you've lost єvєяӌтћɪηɢ...
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis song is just for the ℓѳsєя...xxxWhy not tell me where your Bℓɑϲӄʝɑϲӄ hides?

A vein threatened to pop in Cereza's head as he excused himself. Doing as he liked in a lady's house! What kind of pet was he? "Honestly... Will have to train my pet some, I see." She pulled out her cell phone, dialing a number. Soon enough, she had a small selection of clothes ordered for Lavi, and they would be delivered to Shizuoka Boarding School by morning. She also had some male clothes, a simple pair of slacks and a button down shirt, which she laid out for him on the bed. Shoes, well... She'd cross that bridge later. He was going to be in wolf form by morning, after all. She already had his animal name picked out.

After a few more phone calls, Cereza moved into the bathroom, nearly growling as she saw he was asleep. "Wake up this instant!" She strode over, unplugging the drain. As the water slowly emptied the tub, she tossed a towel into him, crossing her arms over her chest and speaking once he woke up. "Tomorrow, we go to Shizuoka. Whatever Kirito tries to make us do, ignore it. Our first task will be recon. I want to to find out every little thing about this man, down to his inseam. You may be a pet, but find out what you can. Our main goal for our time there will be to crush Kirito, and bring the entire school down on his head." She paused a moment, giving her pet an even stare. "I wouldn't suggest making friends, because when I bring Kirito down - and I will -, there will more than likely be many burnt bridges in the wake of it. Because I don't care who I hurt and step on in this goal." Cereza lifted her chin. "Are we clear?"

LOCATION: My lovely home.
                                                            THOUGHTS: Time to get down to business
                                                            FEELING: A bit ruthless.
                                                            COMPANY: My new pet! He's still a pet, even if he's human.
                                                            OOC:

Popular Strawberry

User Image
ShintaroLavi
    Thoughts || How? Why?
    Company || Mistress Jillette
    Mood || Pissed
    Out-Of-Crumbs || Sorry if this one is short...

Lavi covered his area as soon as she entered. Lavi was scared. She looked pissed. That and she woke him up. Lavi was some-what angry ,but he did fall asleep in a person's bathtub. "S-sorry, Mistress Jillette-Sama," Lavi put his head down on the back of the metal bathtub. Then she walked over. "H-hey!" Lavi stood up as the water flowed down into the pipes. Lavi caught the towel that his owner tossed him. "I'm guessing you don't have alot of experience with men when they're in the showers," Lavi rubbed his left eye his using his palm. "Sorry for all the actions I've been doing. I'm still getting used this form and I slept alot when. So, my habits are sleeping," Lavi yawned.

Lavi sat on the toilet. He listened to his Mistress Jillette orders. Do not attack Kirito. But find out what his plans are and what they should do. Lavi sighed. "Fine. Have you decided on how to change me?" Lavi sighed with angered. Sure, he is not one with anger ,but you know. Master's order. "I understand everything," Lavi scratched his neck. Lavi stood up. Looking at his master, he closed his eyes waiting to be in wolf form.
                                        User Image

██████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████

Јxxɵxxəxxxxxxxvxxxxиxxxxxнxxε xxʁxxxxвxxεxxʁxxɢ

╰☆╮And I'm wasted, you can taste it
xxxxxxxxxxDon't look at me that way
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Cause I'll be hanging from a rope
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI will haunt you like a ghost
╭☆╯

User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════╗

H U M A N

» LOCATION :: Home
                                                                                » MOOD :: Hungry.
                                                                                » COMPANY :: Alice

╚══════════════════════╝

Icy blue eyes glanced up from the note to watch his new pet take a seat across the table. He turned his attention back to the note, every so often glancing up at the woman as she shoveled food into her mouth. She attempted the fork, but she could not get the best grip on it, so she would use her fingers to help. It was like domesticating an animal, even though the animal was a human. Then it began to dawn him a little more; just how long had that girl been in the sand cat body? She spoke well enough, which was a sign that she could not have been a sand cat most of her life, and she was picking up on mannerisms. Even brushing her hair meant she had some standards for grooming herself.

Joel cocked a brow when she introduced herself. That was the name written on the tag around her neck. Then, something clicked. He glanced back at the note. He reread the part about the type of transformation depending on the name. So, by speaking her human name, she transformed into a human. Curiosity gleamed through his eyes, as he tried to figure out if her kitten name, Cairo would change her back. This would come in use if she ever misbehaved.

When Joel started to be flooded with questions, he could not offer anymore than a blank expression. He was not the kind of person for small talk, and he hated talking about himself. Joel finished chewing the fork full of pasta in his mouth, before dabbing his mouth with a napkin. He cleared his throat and then spoke in a very calm tone, compared to earlier. “I’m eighteen, a senior in highschool. This is my mother’s house, temporary until I graduate.” Joel paused after saying this. He had not had much of a conversation with his mother about the matter, but he could only assume she would care less if he left home and never came back, especially if her child was at age to be on his own.

Joel then tossed the note over to the girl. “I’m sure he’ll know more about your transformation.” He said, before slightly narrowing his cold blue eyes. “We’ll be seeing him tomorrow, so you can throw all your burning questions on him.” He sneered. Once he saw that the plates were empty, he stood up took them over to the sink. He honestly could not have answered the girl on why he actually picked her, or why he even stepped into the shop in the first place. Maybe it was the fact that his life was pretty dull and a little bit lonely. He had grown use to the company of solitude, and actually appreciated over interactions with other humans. Maybe a pet was his way of keeping solitude without a feeling of emptiness. However, now he had something that talks back, and it is breaking the high walls of his inclusive fortress.

Joel finished rinsing the dishes, before placing them in the dishwasher to be sterilized. He glanced back to the woman. He thought he might as well try to see if he could truly turn the girl back into a kitten. “Cairo.”

((ooc: I won't be on much today. It's my bosses birthday, so I'm going to the park to drink with him and a few co-workers. I will be back probably around 7-8 PST.))

If my woman was a fire, she'd burn out before I'd wake╭☆╯
And be replaced by pints of whiskey, cigarettes, and outerspacexxxxxxxxxx
Then somebody moved and everything you thought you had has gone to s**txxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╰☆╮But we've got a lot, don't you ever dare forget that...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████

Kindly Kitten

12,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
xxxxxxxxxWHO ⊳⊳ do you think⋮⋮ you are ? ? ? post layout by perpetual apocalypses
xRUNNING x&&я υ η η ι η G
xxxxxx მ w მ ყ FROM ↘↘xx█ ███ үσυ . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'CAUSEησвσ∂ү can cσηтяσℓ мε ! ! !

xx✖✖ A ℓ ι c εXXK ι η g ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

XXXXXX Alice watched as Joel answered all her questions with a blank face. Perhaps he didn't want to talk about it? She did catch his hesitation after he had spoke about his staying in his mother's house until he graduated, and looking at his age, it didn't seem too far in the future. So she just nodded.
            She also could see that he didn't really want to strike up any conversations about himself, his speaking ending as he answered the rest of his questions, so to ease him up a little bit, she spoke. "Please don't hesitate to talk to me about anything. I am your pet after all." she told him in a matter-of-fact sort of tone, before stuffing her face with the rest of her pasta, leaving her plate empty. "Also, I've nothing to hide from you, since you've already seen me down to my bristols."

She placed her fork lightly on the table, and got comfortable. Alice stretched out her arms above her, and her legs under the table, and let out a sigh. She muttered soft enough so Joel couldn't hear her say "How embarrassing," as she brought her legs up to her knees and wrapped her arms around them. She watched as he tossed her the letter he had been reading, and pushed it slightly away. "I don't think I want to read it, if it's from that idiotic bloke." Alice's anger had calmed down a bit, but she was still mad at Kirito for placing her in such a situation. Though it was better than staying in her cage, it was still embarrassing.

She looked into his icy eyes as he walked towards her with a plate and grabbed hers, then went over to do the dirty dishes. Joel gave her a pretty enticing suggestion about having a little "talk" with Kirito tomorrow, which she had no clue what he was talking about. So she looked at the letter in front of her, and skimmed over it quickly. That loser Kirito had baited Joel, and probably many other students, the old sod. By the looks of things, Joel and Alice weren't the only ones put into this situation, which made her a bit angrier at Kirito, but slightly put her at ease now that she knew it wasn't just her and Joel alone. Alice sighed yet again as she read over the words stating her owner could now control whether or not she was an animal or not. Hopefully, he'd keep her in her more humane form than that blasted sand kitten.

But of course against her wishes, her head twitched as Alice heard her pet name. "Cairo.." she growled as her body emitted smoke as it had done before, and her growling turned into a high pitched hiss. She could already feel her skin become a feline's, and she cursed Joel silently. Of course he would turn her right then, right when she bloody thought about how wretched her cat skin was. Though she was downright adorable and had much better senses, she disliked being in such a form. It gave people more power over her, and it was a lot more difficult to do things that humans did regularly, like picking up a fork.

There was darkness all around Alice, and she wondered why. But a single ray of light strayed into the darkness from below her, and she finally recognized what was causing such blindness. Her clothes, now ten times as larger, was covering her entire body. Alice crawled out of the bundle, and fell onto the floor beneath her, now surprisingly tall. But as most cats did, she landed right on her feet underneath the table, and stared at Joel with her narrowed almond colored eyes that almost asked him "Really?". She started up a high pitched, annoyingly loud yowl to get him angry, and force him to say Alice to shut her up. It was a pretty stupid thought though, there were many other ways to silence a cat. But Alice kept on mewing and yowling, possibly loud enough for the neighbors to hear and get suspicious.

She jumped out from underneath the table while still letting out her loud cry of desperation, and crawled up the counter. Using her feline acrobatics, Alice jumped from counter to the top of his mom's cabinets, and she looked down from her high resting place. It sure was dusty up here, and her jumping caused a large cloud of that dust to float everywhere, making Alice let out a small sneeze. Why was his house so bloody dusty? Alice sneezed again, then yet again, and lastly another sneeze/cough penetrated through her little body, causing the kitten's body to lurch and slip off the cabinets. 'Uh oh.'

⊱ ⊱ Location: Kitchen
⊱ ⊱ Accompanying: Joel
⊱ ⊱ Outfit: ///////----Fur
⊱ ⊱ Out of Character: Oh, that's fine~
I'll be gone at a dinner party anyways from 6 to whatever time it ends in EST, which I'm pretty sure is your 3 PM PST.

Have fun by the way, and don't drink too much! emotion_bigheart

████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

be_my_freind

For my reference.
Text text text text text, "Speech speech speech speech speech." 'Thought thought thought thought thought.'

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
                                      ╔══════════════════.♥.═════════════════╗

"I'd like to take you down, and show you
                                      Deep inside, my life my inner working
                                      So small and lack of inner pride,
                                      To touch upon the surface, is not for what it seems,
                                      I take away my problems, but only in my dreams."

╚══════════════════.♥.═════════════════╝

User Image

I I I I Icιąяɑ мїsůηɑ ❝♯♩♪♫♬❞
I I I I I I I I I I"I'm living in a nightmare. I thought it was a dream. I can't see a light there. Nothing's what it seems."

▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆

xxThe foxy female let a curve to her lip slide as he stepped away, not helping but to show any sort of concern for the boy. "Oh, how sad..a chance at you dying..But if I were you, I'd be praying for such things. Rather than you die by my hands after you irritate me enough..." She let out a giggle at his apology though, not trying to shrug it off in a rude way but not taking it to heart either. Yeah..real nice way to start off your relationship with a girl. Scream in her face why don't ya..I wonder if he does this on a regular basis? Foxy lady or not... Following him out the room, she honestly felt as if she were back in her fox form; following in his shadow and every footstep. It almost irritated her! God, she was irritable today! Then again, can you really blame her? She's been stuck in a furry body for who knows how long and the uncontrollable desire to groom herself has been nagging at her for the longest time. But he certainly didn't need to follow up with his sarcastic gesture. Ah, how she disliked him already! Even though she didn't exactly believe in the word "hate", she was thinking that she was getting pretty darn close to it...

xxAlready having a mind full of racing thoughts, Clara was more irritated than curious as to what was at the door. It's not like it would involve her anyways, right? So what was with that sarcastic gesture? Yeah, she had already mentally grumbled about it, but it was really bothering her! She is not an animal, let along his to control! If he thought she was obeying just because her internal instincts told her so, he had another thing comin' to him. And what was with all his dramatic sighs along the way to pick up what she saw to be a simple letter? Like he should be the one upset...she was the one stuck with him! "Honestly, I wouldn't mind either way. As long as I have some sort of other com[any I would be completely content." A bit of a snarky tone to her voice, she crossed her arms and raised her chin with a little 'Humph!' before leaning against the wall.

xxClara's innards seemed to twist at the sight of that dreaded name stamped upon the paper. She immediately lowered her arms back down to her sides and stepped away from the wall, moving to his side. She watched as he opened the letter, and read it in her head much faster than he read aloud. She stepped back with a blank face, a tint of horror in her eyes. So, after all this, she would be forced to go to some unknown academy and spend what would seem like forever with...with...him??? This was turning out to be an amazing day! Heh...see that sarcasm there? Yeah, she was not happy to say the least. And of course his smart a** would have to say something like THAT to her?! The nerve of that man! "Uh, excuse me? Like ANYONE would want to spend more time than needed with you! I know from experience that it certainly isn't the best feeling in the world when a grown man screeches in my face then runs away like a little girl..God, you had your arm on a naked fox girl and you didn't even try a move! Then again, I can't say I'm not glad. Now that I've got a good gimps at what is..whatever your name is." Her eyes lit up in realization. "Speaking of which, you haven't told me your name yet."

xxOooo she was not happy. And her accent came out quite badly to show it. Oh well...She was not in the position to be embarrassed at this point, or care at all what he thought. She strutted away to the living room, beginning to search for something that suddenly came to her mind. "Well, now that I got all that out...Will you be so kind as to show me where your computer is located? If you have one, that is...I won't judge any more than I already have if you don't possess one. I just figured it would be nice to order some sort of clothing to be delivered to the academy so that I'm not stuck wearing...these the whole time I'm there. Gesturing to the clothing that was practically big enough to be wearing her, she stopped to give a good look at him. "Say, don't you have any parents around? It seems rather odd that you would be living alone...Unless, you know, you are older than you look?" A doubtful look came to her face, but she gave him the benefit of the doubt. You never know...She certainly looked a bit young for her age herself, so that left her no room to judge.

"The king and his men stole the queen from her bed and bound her in her bones. Nothing is as it appears to be."

Wearing: tab
                                                                  His clothes...Not pic yet! tab tab tab

Haha well then...Good to hear! Be prepared >D
                                                                  And great! I love a good laugh! c:

Haplack Neko

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
And if I can't make just one life better...
Bring a smile to your face when you're under the weather...

Meat
Boobs
Stuttering Sunny
SunshineFarmer

Sunny Smiles

Well... Today had been an eventful day for young Sunny. A real whirlwind of emotions.

Her parents had been telling her for weeks that they were getting her a pet, but she protested. She really didn't want the responsibility of taking care of a pet. She stomped her feet and balled her hands into fists, screaming that she was happy without an animal in her life... save for the cows they raised, of course. Couldn't forget Bessie, Betsy, Bess, and- Yeah, Sunny had named them when she was seven years old. She wasn't a very imaginative child.

But for those weeks, her parents began pet-proofing their farmhouse. What kind of pet she was getting, Mr. and Mrs. Smiles wouldn't tell the fifteen-year-old girl. But they covered any and all wiring with padding and even put a litter box in Sunny's room, so she had to assume it was a cat. Though... the litter box wasn't full of cat litter, but rather, straw. And the cat food they were getting... it was like little pellets, how odd.

Supposedly, they had ordered her pet from a very special pet shop in the United States, and a relative from the States was stopping by to drop it off. Despite all her protesting and meltdowns against this, she couldn't help but... feel kind of excited. She'd never had a pet before. She found herself pacing her room on the second floor, gazing out the window for the sign of a car coming up their dirt driveway. She had a false alarm at one point, but it turned out to just be her papa coming back from the store.

Sunny plopped her rear on her bed, crossing her arms under her hefty breasts and pouting. She really didn't want a pet... or... did she? She didn't feel like getting online or playing video games at all... She was too deep into anticipation for this cat, or whatever kind of animal her uncle from America was bringing her. For once in her life, she'd be sharing her room with a living thing other than herself... It would almost be like she had a roommate, as funny as that sounded. Oh, if she only knew how right she was about that...

Sunny was a girl only five feet, three inches tall. Her skin was neither pale nor tanned, a combination of spending time both doing chores around the farm and staying inside on her computer or playing video games. Her hair was a bright blonde, hanging in loose, shaggy strands to frame her face, reaching down to her neck, though for some reason, she couldn't get rid of the little antenna-like lock that always stuck up on the top of her head. Not that she minded, though. It reminded her of an ahoge, or idiot hair, from the anime she watched.

Her eyes were a brilliant emerald green, seeming wide and full of life. Her body, though, was another story... She was... well, fat. Her body was ridiculously curvy. To be honest, she didn't even know her bra size anymore... She'd outgrown a DD when she was still in elementary school, and anything higher had to be special ordered... She just told her parents not to waste their money on something like that. Easier to freeball, anyway.

But having grown up with such a freakish figure, Sunny tended to... dress conservatively, you could say. Currently, she was wearing a simple brown dress that came down to her ankles, a white apron over it. The sapphire pendant she wore around her neck was a gift from her late grandpa, or Pop-Pop as she had called him, a member of her extended family that she was very, very close with. He himself had been a fighter pilot in World War II, and she often would sit for hours listening to him tell stories of his adventures flying airplanes in the war, or even simply learning how to fly one. Sunny had always had an obsession with aviation, from airplanes to birds.

Oh my gosh! What if her parents were getting her a bird?

The girl quickly shook that thought from her head. Birds didn't use litter boxes...

Sighing, she stood, her bare feet carrying her back to her open window. Leaning her elbows, and bosom, on the windowsill, she gazed out at the dirt driveway leading to the paved street, resting her chin on her chest as she let out a sigh... She hated waiting.

Whoops! She spoke too soon! A blue Ford Escort was pulling its way up their driveway. Jumping for joy. Sunny made a mad dash out of her room and into the hall, her bare feet padding down the stairs and into the foyer, where she burst out of the front door, ignoring the cries of her parents. Ignoring the dirt and pebbles on her feet, Sunny ran to the car just as it was stopping, a man getting out and moving around to the passenger side.

"I-I-I-I-Is it here, Uncle T-T-T-Tom? I-I-Is it?!" Sunny chirped, jumping up and down excitedly, causing quite an interesting reaction to her anatomy.

The middle-aged, balding man chuckled as he reached for a cardboard box in the passenger side. "Easy there, kiddo. Hang on a minute. A few quick things to explain about what this little guy is..."

Little... guy? It was a boy? Yes! Awesome! Sunny had always found boys easier to get along with. It was usually the girls who called her Meat, or Boobs, or Stuttering Sunny... Surely animal genders would be no different, right?

Uncle Tom pulled out the box from the passenger side, Sunny's breath catching in her throat as she time seemed to slow. The diminutive girl stood on her tip-toes to try and see inside the box her taller uncle held, but when he lowered the box down for her to see, her heart skipped a beat.

A bunny!

An adorable little gray bunny!

Whatever her uncle was saying about how to take care of rabbits was lost on the poor girl. Her brilliant emerald orbs locked on the rabbit's beady black eyes, love at first sight for the Sunshine Farmer. Oh... Oh! He would sleep in her bed every night, and, and... And she would cuddle him in her lap when she sat in her beanbag chair playing Call of Duty, and, and... And he would follow her downstairs when she went to eat breakfast, and, and... Oh my gosh, he was adorable!

Her uncle was still talking when Sunny abruptly reached into the box and snatched the gray bunny up, hugging him close and tightly against her oversized chest.

"A b-b-b-bunny! A b-b-bunny! An ad-d-d-dorable gray b-b-b-bunny!" she cried.

She lifted the bunny up into the air, holding him by his armpits as she gazed at the helpless creature with stars in her eyes.

"But wh... wh... wh... wh... wh... wh... wh-what should I name him? Oh, I kn-kn-know! I'll call him SSSSSSSSSmokey, and he'll b-b-be mine, and he'll be my SSSSSSSSSmokey!"

"Actually, kiddo, the pet shop owner gave me this tag. I think the little guy already has a na-"

Snatching the tag from her uncle, Sunny clutched the newly-dubbed 'Smokey' against her chest and ran back inside, her bare feet carrying her, again, past her protesting parents and back upstairs to her room. Slamming the door to her room shut, Sunny plopped the helpless gray rabbit on her bed, gazing on him adoringly.

"Wh... Wh... Wh... Wh... Wh... Wh-Where to begin..." she mused, bringing her hand to her chin in thought. Then, her face lit up. "Wh... Wh... Wh... Wh... Wh-Well, for starters, I'm Sssssssunny Ssssssssssmiles! And yooooouuu're..." she reached forward and tapped the bun-bun on the nose with her right index finger. "...Ssssssssmokey! This is my r-r-r-r-room! That's your litter b-b-b-box, that's your food d-d-d-dish and wh... wh... wh... wh... wh... wh-water bottle attached to my dresser, and you'll be sssssssssssleeping in my bed with me, you c-c-c-c-c-cute little guy!"

Sunny's room was quite nerdy, actually. A flat-screen TV was on her wall, hooked up to an Xbox, Playstation, and Wii. Her bookshelf wasn't a bookshelf at all; it was chocked full of manga and video games, along with a few books on airplanes, birds, and other assorted titles about aviation. Her walls were covered in movie posters from films about aviation, particularly Miyazaki movies like Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, etc. She'd always felt a kinship with Hayao Miyazaki for their shared fascination with aviation, and it was actually his movies that got the young girl interested in anime and manga. The room was painted in her favorite colors - Yellow, green, and brown, and there were also several airplane mobiles hanging from her ceiling. In the corner was her desk and computer, and it also had several video games installed on it, though was mostly used for forums and online chatting.

'You ssssssssstay right there, Sssssssssmokey! I'm gonna go t-t-t-t-take a quick shower! I'll be r-r-r-right back!"

The tag forgotten on her bed next to 'Smokey', Sunny began freely shedding clothes right in front of the little gray rabbit. She reached behind herself and untied her apron, letting it drop, then slipped her dress up and over her head. Wow. She really was freeballing. Next came her white and pink striped panties, then she set her pendant on her dresser. Viola. Naked Sunny Smiles for 'Smokey's' viewing pleasure. Walking back up to her new pet, she couldn't help but hug him to her expansive chest once again.

"I love you ssssssssssso much, Ssssssssssmokey-kins! Wh... Wh... Wh... Wh... Wh... Wh-We're gonna be the bestest friends and r-r-r-r-roommates ever!"

Setting the rabbit back down on the bed, Sunny made her way to her attached bathroom, leaving the door wide open as she stepped into the tub and turned on her shower faucet, enjoying a nice, soapy rinse before stepping out of it and drying herself off.

Wrapping not one, but two towels around herself (necessary when you were a fatso like her), Sunny made her way back into her room proper, and only then noticed the tag on the bed. Curious, as she didn't remember even grabbing it, Sunny reached a dainty hand for it, turning it over in her hands until she found some writing on one side. Her Emerald eyes scanned it, growing more confused by the second. Hmmmm... Jackson? Did this little guy already have a name?

"Hmmmm... N-N-N-N-No! No wh... wh... wh... wh-way! I don't c-c-c-care if you already came with a n-n-n-name, you're Ssssssssssmokey, and that's that. B-B-B-Besides, wh... wh... wh... wh... wh-who names a rabbit a human ame a-a-a-anyway? Your name is Sssssssssssmokey, not Jackson!"

Boy, was she in for a surprise, and boy, was she going to be sorry she was just in a towel right now...

Company: Jackson/'Smokey'
Mood: Overjoyed, curious, confused
Thinking: "His name isn't Jackson, it's Smokey!"
Wearing: Towel

Then I'm gonna flyyyyyyy!

king ozu

Bashful Genius

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
╔════════════════════════════════╗
"If I told you A secret, you'd understand why things are they way they are
If I told you MY secret, you'd understand why I am the way I am
But if I told you THE secret, you'd understand what I expected"

╚════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ████ ĂĹĔĶŚĔĨ ĶŔŶĹŐ (๑→ܫ←)

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``••
┣▇▇▇═─ Wake up - Sit up
┣▇▇▇═─Stand up - Suit up

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``••

Ⅰ →Did you ever have those moments where the world seemed to be against you? Yeah. This was Alex's moment. This a** of a man was making him STAY with this girl, who was obviously more trouble than she was worth, that was for sure. Whether she liked it or not. But then again, could he really blame her? Alex to the time to really think about her situation- though he would never admit openly that he did so. Watching curiously as her french accent leaked out in anger, a small smile spread across his face. She was definitely adorable when she got angry, he'd give her that much. But back to the point. She had to of been kidnapped sooner or later. But how long ago? If what this man was saying, was true. Then this was some girl trapped in some sort of...magic? He had no other way to describe it. She was obviously transformed into a fox. And it was against her will, if she had such a reaction to Kirito as just now. So, what was her story? Where did she come from? He admitted that their meeting was a little...hectic. But, like he had explained before, not every day a fox turns into a naked woman. But now he was curious about the woman before him. Was she French? Well, obviously, but did she live in France all her life? Did she have family? How old was she? What school did she go too? What was her background like? She have a rich family? Did she do a lot in school? Just, normal things you would know about a person, he knew nothing. She was a ghost to him, and probably to the rest of the world as it were. So, she would obviously want to try and reconnect with her family if at all possible. He felt pity for her. He thought that HE had the short end of the stick, oh no, this girl definitely got shafted in the long run. She pretty much lost everything with this. Her family, friends, and life. All gone, unless she could get it back, in which case he would gladly help. Save him the hassle of having to hear her complain about him in the next few days.

Ⅱ →That didn't change the sorrow he felt for her. For a few moments, he let his face soften a bit, a hint of sympathy leaked out of his naturally stone exterior. And then it vanished. A hint gone in the wind. As the way of life with Alex and his feelings. Sarcasm and Cockiness, that's all you were gonna get out of him. In any case, he looked Clara up and down, noting the features and letting her vent. Man, the angrier she got, the more that accent came out. He had to admit, it was getting pretty cute. But he'd keep that to himself, lest he let on that he actually liked this girl- no matter how frustrating she was turning out to be. While she continued to insult him, Alex looked back down at the letter and read it again, his eyes scanning over for anything that could have been missed, a little bit dismissive of the girl that stood before him. I wonder if there is something more to this than just a perverse sense of enjoyment. Maybe an end goal. And, other owners with their pets? So, I'm obviously not the only one. Hopefully this isn't the start of some underground fight club... he thought to himself, a little bit of concern ringing out as he did so. His face contorted into thought before he realized that she had stopped talking, and he actually asked him two questions in the time he took to be thinking and contemplating and scheming. Well. This was awkward. Struggling to remember what exactly she asked him, he blink a few moments. Oh, yes. Computer. Clothing. That would be very helpful, wouldn't it. Well, honestly, he probably could just go out and grab her something. The mall was literally down the street, nothing to big. And she would have something for today instead of having to wear his clothes. Not that it wasn't a bit comical to see in the first place. "Yeah, er. Follow me." Alex said. His guard dropped slightly as he calmly and gently reached out and grabbed her hand. Leading her back to his room he pulled out his lab top, bought with his own money, he might brag, and opened it- setting her up with whatever she needed. "Just put it on my card, whatever you get. I've got enough to spare at the moment. After you get done with that, let me know, we'll head to the mall and pick you out something actually fitting for today. My 'truce' attempt." he said, his voice taking a more melodic and mellow tune as opposed to the harsh sarcastic tones he used earlier.

Ⅲ →He actually had plenty of sarcastic remarks to say to her earlier comments, but he was to engrossed in his mental break-down of the situation involving tomorrow. It's not like he was able to just drop out of high school right now, right? Or had he already transferred the forms necessary for that? Was that even possible? No way. And furthermore, how would he explain this to his parents? It's one thing to say you want to transfer schools, but it's completely different to say that you are doing it because you bought a fox that just so happened to transform into a girl when you say her human name. Which reminded him. Kirito did state that they needed to set that entire thing up, right? A word to be used for their transformation? It only works once, and once they set it..well..that's that. So, he should probably leave the decision up to Miss Saucy pants over there. She was still staring at him expecting something. Oh yeah. His name..family. Age. All that jazz. Right. Well, he would just have to tell her all about him. He didn't know if he wanted to be cocky and arrogant with this girl; even though that was just him in general. She seemed to be pretty with it. Not the usual cream of the crop as it were. No, she wasn't buying it. Probably a woman of action more than anything. That being said, he would tone it down a bit, just to be on the safe side. Not that it would make much of a difference. They were two VERY different people. That much was for sure, and this little exchange would only get worse as they went on. But he wouldn't be the one back down. Oh no. He would not be.

Ⅳ →Hm. So, his name right? "My name's Aleksei Krylo. And if you haven't noticed. I'm Russian. I'm really hoping you caught on to that from the accent, because if you didn't? Well..then there's no helping you. As for parents? Yes. I have parents. I didn't sprout from the ground by some sort of evil Witch Doctor magic..though I'm sure you know all about that. They just both have very pressing jobs. Hard to be home when you're building stuff all day, or sitting in the ER with patients. So, this is what you've got. A large house, and me. I know, it's what you've always dreamed of. Handsome man. Big house. Dream life, right?" he retorted, giving a little bit of sarcasm at the end. Though, he was still way to preoccupied with the 'Academy' thoughts to be fully into the answer, so it may have sounded a little dismissive. As soon as he finished his monologue, he looked up at her. His eyes adjusted to the new lighting and he scrunched his nose, taking in a deep breath. What was he going to do with her. They were bound together by some sort of ill-fated luck. So, she was pretty much stuck with him. Maybe there was common ground they could get too before she ended up smothering him in his sleep. She seemed like the homicidal type.

Ⅴ →Pushing himself off of the dresser he was leaned against, Alex slowly thought about what he had just told her. Huh. He was home alone a lot, wasn't he. That was a little more depressing than he expected. In fact, he tried to remember when was the last time he hadn't cooked his own food for supper, or breakfast. Or not taken care of himself for that matter. He bit his lower lip slowly, his hand reaching up to twirl a strand from his bangs absentmindedly. Wait. Whoa. Why was he getting depressed. There was NO time for that nonsense. He spun on his heal and dropped the letter on the pile of other mail he had gotten from colleges and useless places; then turned to face Clara once more. "Now my turn, Frenchie. Family? Were you in grade school when he got a hold of you?" he asked, noting how young she looked. She looked like she was at least 15, but he could see her being as old as 17 to be honest. Whatever the case had been, he wanted to know about her past life- if she even remembered it that is.

Ⅵ →
Ⅶ →

▬▬▬เ ค๓▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=​­­­­­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬​ђคקקא▬­▬▬▬

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
┣▇▇▇═─ Dress Down - Sit Down
┣▇▇▇═─Lay Down - Go Down

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Ȯut, Ȯf, ϾHOCOLATE ; No I'm pressured to make you laugh with each post (; noted. Oh well, just so happened you picked a great partner, then! xD

Mistress Annora

Hygienic Sex Symbol

User Image

The cries of animals echoed throughout the slightly eerie pet shop, growing louder as Sakura followed the mysterious merchant farther into his room of trade. His curious eyes wandered the store, glancing over the variety of species housed under the roof, hoping to find a nice pet to surprise his parents with. Not because he wanted to but rather because he had to. Those snobs threatened to cancel his time abroad and have him sent back early if he didn't learn any responsibility soon. The easiest way to get back on their goodside was to comply and buy a pet.

He began to wander throughout the room, searching for a pet so simple, some guy on his deathbed could care for it. Cats were immediately out of the question; not only was he was annoyingly allergic, but the fact that he had to clean their litter irritated him. Dogs were fun but required too much care, rodents were nerdy... Maybe this guy sold goldfish? Or even better, a dead goldfish?

It was then when he laid eyes on some black, fuzzy thing with a white stripe running down its middle. It looked like a dog toy he saw once at an American market back in Japan. Maybe it was some kind of Western creature like, some kind of exotic cat he wasn't allergic to. It kind of looked like a feline, at least.

"I'll just take whatever this is."

--

A skunk.
                                                            A skunk.

Of all the things that strange man had to offer, Sakura had somehow landed himself a companionship with a skunk. The handsome figured sat on the wheeled office chair, his legs spread out, looking at the receipt and then at the caged animal who sat across from him.

"S K U N K"

He was filled with disbelief, complete and utter disbelief. Admittedly, he didn't exactly know what a skunk was at first so he decided to Google the foreign word as he snacked in the kitchen only to return back upstairs with realization that he adopted a rodent. But not just any rodent! An extremely stinky rodent.

Gross.

"What am I supposed to do with you." the teen muttered, his scarlet eyes narrowed with a hint of annoyance. Were skunks even legal pets? Sakura rested his eyes on the critter as it rested in its cage, a heavy sigh escaping his lips as he ran his hands through his silver locks. "Honestly, what are my folks gonna think?" He rested a steady gaze on the caged creature, peeking at its features as it rested in it's small cage. She had a pretty small head with button-like eyes and a nose to match.

"I guess you're kinda cute," he said as he inched near the skunk, poking his finger into her cage. "What's-his-face didn't even tell me if you're a dude or not. Let's just assume you're a guy 'cause I dunno if skunks got any of the same mess mammals have..." he hesitated before speaking aloud again, "Or... are you a mammal?"

He pondered on the question for a bit before taking the striped creature out of its cage to check, only to notice a delicately tied ribbon around her neck attached with a note. "Huh," Sakura remarked curiously as he untied memo, a playful grin sweeping across his features as his eyes traveled across the paper. "Ayeeee, it's a girls name! You trynna hook me up buddy? Y'know I was gonna call you Roadkill but after this, I'm reconsiderin'."

"Maybe this Fiona Bayar girl has a Facebook... I gotta get my phone." He gave the skunk a soft pat on the head before exiting the room.

inspired by CAPTAIN of GANGNAM STYLE

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
                                                            OOC sorry if this is not easy to work with or anything~ u v u;
                                                            ZiggyGee

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
                                      ╔══════════════════.♥.═════════════════╗

"I'd like to take you down, and show you
                                      Deep inside, my life my inner working
                                      So small and lack of inner pride,
                                      To touch upon the surface, is not for what it seems,
                                      I take away my problems, but only in my dreams."

╚══════════════════.♥.═════════════════╝

User Image

I I I I Icιąяɑ мїsůηɑ ❝♯♩♪♫♬❞
I I I I I I I I I I"I'm living in a nightmare. I thought it was a dream. I can't see a light there. Nothing's what it seems."

xxWhy couldn't she get it out of her head? Why couldn't she forget the face he made? That soft hint of sympathy..or was it sorrow? Or even pity for that matter? Nah...She didn't want his pity. But still....Though it was only for a second her eyes caught ahold and never let go. Never let go to the split-second softening of that man's eyes....

xxStill searching for her goal, Clara didn't quite hear what he had said..Which led to her being quite surprised when she felt a warm hand reach out and grab her own. Turning her head to look at the hand, her face was something that he had not yet seen before. Her mouth open a bit, her eyes were wide with a sense of confusion and wonder all at once. She looked up his arm to his face, and then nodded slightly as she followed him to his room. It was like the warmth of his hand pulsated through hers, and she almost let out a whimper like she was a fox again. Staring at the hands as they walked, she didn't know why she suddenly wanted to be in the skin of a fox again...To escape? No..to feel comfort? Maybe...But wasn't his hand already giving her that? Wait...did she just mentally say what she thought she said? No..No..She looked back up with a now suddenly clear face again. They were in his room, and he presented her with what she desired. That was it.

xxClara immediately opening up the laptop and began her search before he even finished speaking. She was determined to set herself off right; and this boy was just making it easier for her. She couldn't help but admit that what he was doing was nice..and she was grateful for that much. No matter how bad their relationship started, even if they were stuck together, it seemed he was at least putting some sort of effort into making it right. She gave a little nod before muttering a "Thank you." and went to work. Though, it was starting to get dark out, she felt al ittle excited to take up his offer. The mall? please...a girl can only deny her internal desires so much. A little smile came to her lips as he finished speaking, already having a mental image of what she would buy. It seemed that he didn't mind spending money, and from what she could see from just his house alone, he had plenty to spare. No guilt here. Picking out quite a few outfits, she couldn't help but let out a little sequel herself from excitement.

xxSparing you the details of what she picked out, lets just say it was a bit costly...or a lot costly..But he offered, no? Closing the laptop, she let out a soft sigh before looking up at him. Did he really need to speak in such a sarcastic tone all the time? She almost wished she were back on that shop again... "Well then, Mr. Krylo, I shall be ignoring that remark for it is not worth my time. Scrunching her nose in frustration at the Which Doctor thing, she did her best to just let it slide over. Though, it probably wouldn't be easy for her to not hold it against him later... "Well, it must be nice having so much alone time..I know I certainly am grateful for such convenience." She wished she hadn't said that...From the look he suddenly got on his face, it seemed that he didn't enjoy his parents absence. About to actually apologize for what would seem to be the one and only time she would allow herself to do so for him, he cut her breath of words off before they began, and instead she looked as if she just took a very large breath with her gaping mouth-hole. Well, now that looking like an idiot had been accomplished for them both, she thought for a moment on how to respond. Frenchie? Hmm..that was certainly a new term. "No, for a matter of fact, I was one of the newest editions to his sick collection. He nabbed me off the street when I was walking...alone...at night..." God how stupid he must think she to be now...But what could she say? She loved the cool night breeze.. "I was actually here in the states visiting family. Though, I can't quite place how long I have been missing..But they certainly won't mind. It wouldn't be the first time I've disappeared randomly at night." Saying it as if it were nothing at all, the foxy girl moved the laptop to the floor and laidd back on his bed, lifting an arm up to rest under her head while the other lay across her stomach.

xx"Well, that being said, I think I'm ready to head out now, Mr. Russian..ie?" Ah, there was only so much stubborn rock hardness a girl could take. She had to let loose a little..It was no fun being a hardass the whole time, and it was quite fun messing with him! Looking over, she made it clear as she practically looked him up and down. "And sorry to say this, but I think you need a new change of wardrobe as well. Just to spice things up for you too, no? Then again..I think our lives both have had enough spice to choke a man today.." Her face a bit red, she swung herself from the bed and stepped to the door, looking back and giving a little 'come here' motion...Ah the joys of Clara!

"The king and his men stole the queen from her bed and bound her in her bones. Nothing is as it appears to be."

Wearing: tab
                                                                  Her Fox Skin tab tab tab

Haplack Neko

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
ANNOUNCEMENTS

I M P O R T A N T! R E A D!...

Remember, deciding on a pet name is important! As soon as it is decided, then it is it! Say it again and POOF!

Also, as a little treat, the pets can actually speak! But, its a learning process...some can do it right away, others have to work at it. So have fun with this! Make it a working effort! It should be funny seeing the contorted faces of animals as they try to speak over and over and then finally get it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff