Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vinn stood up and walked to his dorm.
kurama13
OnlyEdan
"I'm fine..." She sighed... "Just.. completely bored and I'm new so... everything is just different"
u know, u could come back to my room and just hang w/ me for a whiloe, atleast its somethin to do

"Alright... let's just drop my stuff off" She said as she placed the key into the lock of room 66. It was only a few bags so she put them inside the door and shut it. "Well... lets go then"
Arbee swivelled round to see Vinn heading towards her she looked him up and down in greeting, in her normal fashion.
OnlyEdan
kurama13
OnlyEdan
"I'm fine..." She sighed... "Just.. completely bored and I'm new so... everything is just different"
u know, u could come back to my room and just hang w/ me for a whiloe, atleast its somethin to do

"Alright... let's just drop my stuff off" She said as she placed the key into the lock of room 66. It was only a few bags so she put them inside the door and shut it. "Well... lets go then"
*walks back to this hallway w/ her* so u single?? sweatdrop
Imdamaster
Vinn stood up and walked to his dorm.

Watched him."he's kinda cute..." she whispered to herself.
'Yea... I dropped all relationships when I moved... it was for the best though" She said with a nervous grin.
OnlyEdan
'Yea... I dropped all relationships when I moved... it was for the best though" She said with a nervous grin.
yea iive had to do that too, but u always find sum1 new, *puts the key to the lock in and opens the door to a blue room with a lavas lamp and candles all around* sweatdrop sory its al little messy *one shirt lays on the floor so he picks it up and throws it in the hamper and looks at her* u like smile (in head: wow she's beautiful)
Somebody wanna be like a teacher? Maybe it should be a Music/Jackass school... What cha think?
kurama13
OnlyEdan
yea iive had to do that too, but u always find sum1 new, *puts the key to the lock in and opens the door to a blue room with a lavas lamp and candles all around* sweatdrop sory its al little messy *one shirt lays on the floor so he picks it up and throws it in the hamper and looks at her* u like smile (in head: wow she's beautiful)

"Yea..." She said as she watched him pick up the shirt. She laughed a bit. "It reminds me of being home... although we had all the glow and the dark planets and stars on the ceiling..." She said, still laughing. Edan brushed the hair out of her face.
OnlyEdan
kurama13
OnlyEdan

"Yea..." She said as she watched him pick up the shirt. She laughed a bit. "It reminds me of being home... although we had all the glow and the dark planets and stars on the ceiling..." She said, still laughing. Edan brushed the hair out of her face.
lol, i was thinking about it, but i dacided not to lol
"They were always fun to watch when your stoned" She said with an embarassed giggle. She walked further into the room and sat on a bean bag chair.
OnlyEdan
"They were always fun to watch when your stoned" She said with an embarassed giggle. She walked further into the room and sat on a bean bag chair.
*shuts his closet and blushes a bit* um.. heh...*corner of a weed poster hangs out and hits him in the head* redface
kurama13
OnlyEdan
*shuts his closet and blushes a bit* um.. heh...*corner of a weed poster hangs out and hits him in the head* redface

Edan giggled... "So... are you still single?"
OnlyEdan
kurama13
OnlyEdan

Edan giggled... "So... are you still single?"
yep
"That's kewl.." She said, a hint of red coloring her pale cheeks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff