Welcome to Gaia! ::

OnlyEdan
Imdamaster
"Okay." He walked to the buffet and piled vegetables onto his plate.

Edan smiled and sat in a booth near the back and waited for Vincent.
He went over and sat at the chair opposite Edan. "I'm a vegetarian, I hate thinking about the fact that I'm eating part of an animal when I eat meat."
Imdamaster
OnlyEdan
Imdamaster
"Okay." He walked to the buffet and piled vegetables onto his plate.

Edan smiled and sat in a booth near the back and waited for Vincent.
He went over and sat at the chair opposite Edan. "I'm a vegetarian, I hate thinking about the fact that I'm eating part of an animal when I eat meat."

"I totally understand... I went vegetarian a few years ago... I won't eat ANY fish or seafood... won't eat burgers or anything. When I'm with friends I can't sit with them... I find it ABSOLUTELY disgusting."
"It's nice to know there's more than one vegetarian in this school." He began to dig into some broccoli.
Imdamaster
"It's nice to know there's more than one vegetarian in this school." He began to dig into some broccoli.

"My only problem with being a vegetarian is the fact that I don't like many vegetables, so I have to eat pastas and stuff... but that's totally okay because I LOVE italian food!"
He laughed. "Yeah, I can scarf down an entire pot of normal pesto in a few minutes. I don't like chicken pesto though, blech"
Imdamaster
He laughed. "Yeah, I can scarf down an entire pot of normal pesto in a few minutes. I don't like chicken pesto though, blech"

"ohh... fetichini alfredo... YUM my FAVORITE" She said, smiling at him.
*walks in* everything's ok now.... biggrin
*walks in* OMFG!!! Today was the best day ever!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff