Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50
blah blah blah, Gaia rules, etc. etc.
keep it clean, if it don't break da rules and immediate ways of knowing what you're talking about, then you can do it! mundane means, by some terms no magic, that's to say no battle mind abilities.. which is from a different book than I'm going to try and allow myself to explain.. set in present day... no meanyheads, unless it's your rp-ing style and you want yer butt kicked by bullies at the end of school for smart mouthin.. be who you want to be, anyone who's not themselves I won't defend... not that it matters.. rules of rp-ing apply, no twinks, no autohitting, no god-moding, no frikken spam like 'a huge bomb lands on the school and it's blown from the earth' which wouldn't really work since the school is a two floored bomb shelter fortification...
Name: Ele
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapon of choice: (If any) ice daggers and steel sword( element powers as well)
Dorm # sad you may select) 7^^
((One question before i join, Will this be a literate RP? And will Noob's be alowd to join? Er..ok...two questions... sweatdrop ))

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50
((looks like nobody's comin'... oh well.. perhaps i should be more patient...))

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50
Moriko Natsumi
((One question before i join, Will this be a literate RP? And will Noob's be alowd to join? Er..ok...two questions... sweatdrop ))
((no, there shall be no literate scum... and yes, if the noob's can follow the rules of rp-ing, then most definately.))

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50
water_element22
((heh, sorry hun, no powers... no magic, etc.))
DethNott
Moriko Natsumi
((no, there shall be no literate scum... and yes, if the noob's can follow the rules of rp-ing, then most definately.))

(("literate scum" ? stare stressed ))
'Allo =) May I join? -promises not to bomb highschool despite its bomb fortification-
DethNott
water_element22
((heh, sorry hun, no powers... no magic, etc.))
so i guess i cant be let in.... sad even if i get rid of my powers, will i still be allowed in?

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50
Moriko Natsumi
DethNott
Moriko Natsumi

((it's a term I use for unkind and immature rpers... as most I have encountered are..))

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50
if you can do it IRL you can do it here..
3nodding ^^ ok, understood......

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50
if any one wants to join they may.. we can decide to start the rp, when we are ready..
DethNott
Moriko Natsumi
DethNott
Moriko Natsumi

((it's a term I use for unkind and immature rpers... as most I have encountered are..))

((Well, i am a literate RPer or atleast semi-literate, and i am not unkind nor immature....and as for the whole "noob's" question i had, the only thing that tends to get a bit annoying is the fact that they normally abreviate every word humanly possible stressed sweatdrop But anyways, would i be allowed to join?))
Aye...same here, can I join ^^;?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces