Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Are you ok?" she asked the girl, concerned.
She looked up and saw the girl. "I guess. I was drinking all last night at some party. I'm ok now that it's outta my system, thanks." She wiped her mouth and poured the rest of her beer down the drain.
japanese_anime16
She looked up and saw the girl. "I guess. I was drinking all last night at some party. I'm ok now that it's outta my system, thanks." She wiped her mouth and poured the rest of her beer down the drain.

Lyin patted her on the back. "Hey wanna go somewhere to wash that outta your system. Unless" her eyes twinkled "you have class"
Lyin
japanese_anime16

Lyin patted her on the back. "Hey wanna go somewhere to wash that outta your system. Unless" her eyes twinkled "you have class"

She finished discarding the beer and looked at the girl. "Sure. Class sucks It's my first day so I'll skip it," she said grabbing her bag.
Zero told the teacher "he -had- to go to the bathroom so he went to th enearest bathroom bur didnt go in he noticed a wasted girl and lyin in front of the girls bathroom
"Hey!" Lyin said, when she saw Zero. "We were just leaving. Wanna come?"
Ashuri smiled at Zero. "Yes, please come with us."
"um..........sure" He followed the 2 to whereever they were going.
Lyin led everyone to her car. It was an old mustang, that used to belong to her grandfather. She had a bumper sticker on the back of her car that read "I'm straight, but not narrow" "Hop in!" she said happily. Her car was one of the few things that actually brought her joy.
((aw, crap. I have to go now. And when it was getting good! Wha. I might be on later. bye guys.))
Zero got in, a little worried of skipping school. "Um Lyin we are kinda in the middle of school so.........PULL OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN B4 WE ARE CAUGHT!!!!!!!" wink
((ok. I have to leave too. But I'll be on later))
Me gotta go now wink sorry for inconvenience and leaving ya all alone in a car lol. Ill be on l8er if you guys progress! BYE!!!!!
Chii angry with hersefl, fumbled with the locker combination on her locker. She always had trouble with it. As soon as she got it open, dust poured out and she coughed. Why did her parent's make her move here so late? School had started and she hated being new, even if everyone around was till relitavley unfirmiliar, she didn't find it fair to be switched incoutnries and teaching style. She dropped her binder and cursed under her breath as the contents spilled out onto the floor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff