Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mocha Delicious's Husband

Tenacious Dabbler

Profile thread! Post your profile, and you can start immediately!

OOC Thread, please subscribe to it.

CURRENT RP TIME

Academy Time Early Dawn: 5AM-7AM
Mission Time: Early Evening: 6PM-8PM

CURRENT RP SEASON

Early Autumn

Story
Cornelius Mordrake, a very wealthy man, founded this facility in the early 1900's to find and help "gifted" people of all ages. These gifted people appear to have almost supernatural powers and abilities that normal people should not be able to have. He took these people in, from all walks of life, and helped them wrestle their gifts into submission, helped them gain control of the forces that threaten'd their way of life, and gave them hope for living like a normal person if they chose to do so, or allowed them to stay if they wished and help the new members of the academy.

As time passed, the academy grew until there were too many members to house, and so Cornelius, with his vast wealth, purchased a small island located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, and transferred all those willing to the new academy, and from there, things began to look even further up for him and his many students and instructors. Being away from civilization, they were able to train harder without fear of hurting innocent people as they tried to conquer their gifts. Eventually, Cornelius was able to negotiate an agreement with the world's super power governments of China, Russia, and the US; they were to leave the academy and everyone on the island to their own devices in exchange for finding others like them selves in various parts of the world and either help with apprehending them if they were abusing their powers, or taking them in and adding them to the academy roster. So long as Cornelius never used his instructors and students against them, the Governments were, though grudgingly, content with leaving them on their island. They were given the responsibility to police their kind, and to cooperate with officials when need be. Officially, the Island and everyone one does not exist and the contrary will be denied if they are discovered by hostile nations or other organizations. Fast forward 100 years after the founding, Cornelius's descendant, Alexander Mordrake, now runs the academy, and the old agreement still stands.

Setting
An island, roughly 50sq miles. Various supplies and food are shipped to the island every week. There's a small mountain named Mordrake's Cairn after Cornelius was buried at the base, on the Northern part, surrounded by a wooded area, a man made lake (Lake Pearl) in the center with the academy situated near it's Western shore, a small airport to the south, a sea port to the East, and to the West are various training facilities for more powerful and/or unpredictable gifts.

Rules:

1: No God moding

2: No trolling

3: If you do any romance, keep it Pg-13.

4: Follow gaia's ToS

5: I don't care if you're literate or not, just try to be as coherent as possible.

6: Character deaths must be agreed upon by all involved

7: If you wish to quit, please either leave the academy, or kill your character off if you were RPing with anyone.

8: Have fun!

List of Instructors and their students
James Ashcroft: Delretta Pruette
Trinity Ashcroft: Pablo Barboza, Kyrie Hawke
Shiva Wanderlust:
Ezra Halstead: Anwen McLaughlin

List of Students
Delretta Pruette
Pablo Barboza
Kyrie Hawke
Anwen McLaughlin

Disclaimer:This will probably be a rather slow moving RP as I have a regular 9-5 type job without set days off, so I don't have a whole lot of time for RPing these days. I'd still like for this RP to stay alive for as long as possible, even if it's just a few posts a day.

Also, this is my first RP in over 6 years, so if it seems like I'm rusty, it's because deer LAWD am I rusty.

Profile:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Traits:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b] (Instructor or Student) (State your instructor if you're a student.)
[b]Power(s):[/b] (2 Max)
[b]Weapon of Choice:[/b] (If any)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] (Optional)

Blessed Poster

╔══════════════╗
--|Trinity Ashcroft|--
╚══════════════╝

“The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do. ”

Trinity was doing one of the things Trinity loved to do best, sleep. Even though it was almost night, and he actually went to sleep at a good time he slept the whole day away. He laid in his comfy king size top of the line bed the one thing he spared no expense on. Curled up with no shirt on hands folded under his head on the softest pillow you could imagine. He didn't snore, or move much it almost looked as if he was dead.

Tenacious Dabbler

knives_tribal
╔══════════════╗
--|Trinity Ashcroft|--
╚══════════════╝

Trinity was doing one of the things Trinity loved to do best, sleep. Even though it was almost night, and he actually went to sleep at a good time he slept the whole day away. He laid in his comfy king size top of the line bed the one thing he spared no expense on. Curled up with no shirt on hands folded under his head on the softest pillow you could imagine. He didn't snore, or move much it almost looked as if he was dead.

"Are you goddamned kidding me....?" James stood in the doorway of Trinity's room, a frustraited expression on his face as he found his younger brother sleeping the day away. "This is the third time this week." He walked over to Trinity's bedside, and looked down at his peaceful visage for a moment. "Hey, sleeping beauty, rise and shine, would ya?" There was no response, or any indication that his brother could hear him at all. "Alright then, let's see if this will wake you up. "James chilled the air around his palms, creating clumps of ice and dumped it all on Trinity's face and chest.

Blessed Poster

╔══════════════╗
--|Trinity Ashcroft|--
╚══════════════╝

Shock ran through Trinity's body as ice feel all over him
"AHH bloody hell why'd you do that you a**!!"
Trinity didn't even have to look to know who did the dirty deed to him.
"Do you have any idea how good I was sleeping?"
He said not looking at James now sitting on the side of his bed eyes still closed leaning on his knees with his head hanging.

Tenacious Dabbler

James glared at his younger brother. "I don't care how good you were sleeping, it's damn near dusk!" He all but shouted. "When exactly were you planning on instructing the students assigned to you, hmm? Midnight!?" He shook his head, looking down, and let out a heavy sigh. "I swear, some things never change." His expression softened a bit as he looked up at Trinity. As angry as his brother makes him sometimes, James could never stay mad at him for long.

Blessed Poster

╔══════════════╗
--|Trinity Ashcroft|--
╚══════════════╝

Trinity picked up a wrinkled shirt off the floor, and put on some jeans on lazily. Though an outfit not meant for an instructor to be wearing, he often wore things like this, or would be out of uniform. No matter how many times he was reprimanded he always wore what he wanted. It happen so often people stopped saying anything about it to him at all."Most student probably just thought there was no class today, and went back to sleep themselves. I'm probably an Awesome teacher to them for that reason, I mean who would hang around waiting for class this long. I gave them the gift of a free da...
He had laid back on his bed about to drift off to sleep, but quickly woke up not wanting another ice bath.
"So what do you want to do with this free time?"

Tenacious Dabbler

James just shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. "Some things never change." He repeated. "Might as well go for a walk, every other class has let out, and we haven't had much chance to catch up these past four months since Alexander seems to be working you like a dog. Well, when you actually decide to do what he asks of you instead of sleeping." He offers Trinity his hand. "What do say bro? Go for a walk?"

Blessed Poster

╔══════════════╗
--|Trinity Ashcroft|--
╚══════════════╝

Trinity thought for a moment scratching his chin looking up at his brother. "Ahhh..... sure why not? In fact I think I have some where very interesting for us to go."
A small devilish smile crossed his face. He got behind his brother pushing him out of the door, and down the hall way briskly. He then moved from behind James, and started walking on the side of him. "I'm telling you what I got in store is going to be fun!

Tenacious Dabbler

knives_tribal
Before James could protest, he was already out the door. "Jeeze, man, no need to be so pushy." He said as he walked beside his brother. "I'm not so sure I like that look on your face, it's never a good sign. Also, the last time I remember you saying "It'll be fun" I ended up with a broken arm, and you were hospitalized with several broken ribs, both legs broken, and a fractured skull. I got off easy, and you're lucky your gift ended up manifesting at that time or you'd be dead right now, so forgive me if I don't sound to thrilled." Despite all that, James had a bit of a grin on his face. As much trouble as the two would almost always get into when Trinity wanted to do something "fun", he missed it.

Dapper Genius

User Image Later in their wedding bed
The king was shocked to see
A tender kiss upon the cheek
Unleashed an armory
Shiva Wanderlust

Rocket launchers and flamethrowing guns
Grew from her sides
And she grew to seven times her size...
RUN!

Sparks and electricity illuminated the large, dark laboratory that Shiva called her sanctuary. The typical smell of a workshop wafted through the air. "The smell of progress" the woman called it. Five strange orbs floated around the lavender haired woman as she tinkered with her newest project. Yes, she could "make anything out of anything", but it was more fun doing it without the help of powers. Taking time to really get to know her creation. When she uses her powers to create something it's just by a whim. No bonding time with it. "Hmmmm...." Shiva hoisted up her invention up to her eyes for closer inspection. "Yup, this is fine for now." She stated with a smile.

The odd woman seemingly floated across the floor, setting her creation on another table for later use. She had stayed in that room for a day in a half and had forgotten about the outside world completely. It was time to visit the world beyond the door. Failing to remember to change into normal clothes, forgetting to change she did often, Shiva left her metallic kingdom for the outer realm. She passed by many students and teachers of the school, saying hello to them all in her usual ditsy manner. Her floating came to a soft halt as she noticed two teachers she knew quite well not too far from her. "Aah," Shiva waved her hand softly to them as her smile grew some. "What's up James, Trinity?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pablo wiped the sweat off his forehead after sinking another ball into the basket. It didn't matter though-he lost in the next few minutes to his friend. "I can't beat you ever, can I?" Pablo said as he waved good bye to him and decided to go back to the main building. A quick shower and a change into clean clothes, Pablo was ready to finish his homework-he had quite a bit to do.

Walking across the halls to the dorm, he saw three instructors. Mr. Ashcroft and his brother, Mr. Ashcroft, and Ms. Wanderlust. He smiled at her. Pablo had a bit of a crush for that instructor. "Hello , Mr Ashcroft and Mr. Ashcroft. And a special hello for you, Miss Wanderlust," Pablo said with a toothed smile.

Blessed Poster

╔══════════════╗
--|Trinity Ashcroft|--
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Trinity's devilish smile got wider as he saw all the people approaching. "Good afternoon everyone! I'm glad we have a group now because I had a little....."excursion" planned with my brother here. You should defiantly all join the more the merrier! Were heading for the lake! Who wants to come?! Also James don't worry this is't going to be as bad as last time.
He smiled at his brother reassuringly. Like most of the time when he opened his mouth Trinity may have excitedly said his words a bit to loud, and harsh for the current setting though he wasn't one who usually cared about being formal when he needed to be, or discreet for that matter. Unless it was a more serious setting where lives were on the line.

*EDIT*

Tenacious Dabbler

User Image
James waved back at Shiva. "Ah, Shiva, how are you? Just coming out the lab I see." He said, recognizing her current garb. "As Trinity said, we're heading for the lake to do god knows what, you can never tell with him." Turning to the student addressing them, he waved as Pablo approached. "Good afternoon, Pablo, working hard? Since Trinity invited you, how about taking a break and joining us for whatever he has in store?" Turning back to his brother, his expression turned a bit serious. "It better not be like last time, you're a bit too reckless with your "fun" sometimes. With the exception of Pablo, we don't heal like you."

►James Ashcroft◄

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces