Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Great, thanks. Do you wanna come over tonight for a russian movvie marathon or something?"
"Sure. Sounds fun to me." She smiled stitting up on her sofa while looking at the picture inside the locket.
"Kay. See you at, what, 9 tonight?"
"Sure." She smiled. "I'll be there by 9. Should I bring anything?" She asked getting up and heading for her bedroom.
"No, I'll make the popcorn and stuff," she said. "My favorite form of entertainment, watching low-budget movies in russian."

((Another thing to do: Use an online translator to translate a recipe from English into Dutch, then into French, then translate the French back into English and see what you get. Half the stuff gets lost in translation, until peanut butter becomes "peanut cheese flower." Yeah.))
She laughed.
"Okay then. I'll be there soon." She smiled.
"See ya' then," she laughed.
"Yeah, see you then, Victoria!" She laughed and hung up. She decided to bring some PJ's and a pillow since she likes to be comfortable when she watches movies. She put them all in a bag and walked over to Victoria's house. When she got there, she rang the bell and knocked 4 times.
Victoria ran to the door. "Hello Kai! You're just in time. Here, I made popcorn." She handed Kai a big bucket of popcorn. "Do you like it buttered, salted, or both?"
Kai looked at her awkwardly.
"Uhm.. Nice to see you too...." She smiled. "uhm... Either way is fine." She replied.
"Alright, here you can have the one with.." She paused in midsentence. "That locket... did Vuse give it to you?"
She smiled and nodded. She opened it and showed her the picture he had placed in there. It was a picture of them shareing a kiss.
She looked at the picture and sighed.
Kai smiled and closed it.
"You're lucky," she smiled. "Oh well, shall we watch some weird movies now?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out