Welcome to Gaia! ::

So this is the RP. Romance is what it's all about, but PLEASE no (you know what I mean.) Kissing, hugging, holding hands, dates, poems and flowers all are A-okay. Just avoid the yucky stuff and the french kisses. Also, no killing. I mean come on, this is just a story!

Here is an example of the profile you must give.

Name:
Average Grade sad don't worry, it can be made up!)

Here is mine:

Name: Victoria
Average Grade: B

Blacklist: 1.TifaL
Name:Sin Remnants
Average Grade:A
Name: Angle
Average Grade:A-
Sin entered the school draped in black clothing. His face was covered by what seemed like a black scarf and he sat down on the front steps of the school wondering if anyone was around
Victoria walked down the stairs and saw a boy sitting there. His face seemed covered by something. Victoria knew it was her duty as a long time student to talk to him.

"Hi, I'm Victoria. Who are you? Need help with something?"

Needless to say, Victoria was a little over-friendly.
dionquints
Victoria walked down the stairs and saw a boy sitting there. His face seemed covered by something. Victoria knew it was her duty as a long time student to talk to him.

"Hi, I'm Victoria. Who are you? Need help with something?"

Needless to say, Victoria was a little over-friendly.
Sin stood up and looked at her with his grey eyes for a moment and said
"I'm Sin Remnants and Im new here I just transferred and i don't know where to go to get my schedule"
Name:Vuse
Average Grade:C-
"Oh, that's easy. Just follow me to the office. Oh and-" she paused uncertainly,"why are you dressed like that?"
dionquints
"Oh, that's easy. Just follow me to the office. Oh and-" she paused uncertainly,"why are you dressed like that?"
"I like to dress way..but i guess the scarf is a little too much.." he said as he pulled off the scarf
Name: Kai
Average Grade: B-
Vuse sat on the front steps.His jet black hair blown by an unseen wind.His emerald green eyes sparkled as he watched the sun.He closed his eyes and let the wind blow on his face,he had always enjoyed the wind.He reopened his eyes and began watching the sun yet again.
"Thanks. Sorry, I'm just a little intimidated because- well," she sighed, "I'm too small."
Kai sat against a tree reading a book that her mother had given her ages ago. Actually, more like a week ago. With a cup of coffee beside her, and the book in her hand, all was peaceful.
Vuse spotted Kai.He smiled and turned his head back towards the sun.
dionquints
"Thanks. Sorry, I'm just a little intimidated because- well," she sighed, "I'm too small."
Sin looked at he and smiled "your not too little your just about right" he said as he slouched a bit so he didnt look that much taller than her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff