• Conversationalist 100

ฬђєก คใใ ұ๏ม ง๏ҭ ҭ๏ кєєр īร รҭг๏กง,
๓๏ⅴє คใ๏กง, ๓๏ⅴє คใ๏กง,
ใīкє ī кก๏ฬ ұ๏ม ๔๏.
єⅴєก ฬђєก ұ๏มг ђ๏рє īร ง๏กe,
๓๏ⅴє คใ๏กง, ๓๏ⅴє คใ๏กง,
♩มรҭ ҭ๏ ๓คкє īҭ ҭђг๏มงђ.

User Image

Nitsa looked at Nightmare, confused. "Then why don't you just wake up or whatever it is you do? I'll try to get him to make sense, go get your dreams. Just don't scare anyone too bad." She walked over to Nico, stopping maybe a foot or so away from him. "Could you try to speak any language but crazy?" Nico smiled, not looking as if he was planning on being sane at all. "No water, starve plant, kill it. No plant, no hate, starve the flame, kill it. Kill parts, not the whole." Nitsa looked back from Nico to Nightmare. "He's losing it." she said, loud enough for Nightmare to hear. Nico's smile dropped from his face, leaving a blank look. "No, still have it. Doing something. Fixing." Nitsa didn't look any less confused, so Nico sighed with impatience. "Parasites. Plant eats water, fire hates plant, fire eats hate. Kill one, both die. Makes neither plant nor fire, but mud. Mud things. Mud...." he trailed off, thinking. "people. Mud people." Nitsa shook her head, stepping back. "I'm just gonna... leave now." Nico sighed again. "You'll see."

Nitsa sat up, looking around. Nightmare was still out of it and probably would be for a while. Instead of moving, she sat there and wrapped her arms around her, a little cold. But staying here a little cold was better than going in to get warm and risking being bombarded with students. She just needed to think.

Nico looked around after Nitsa had faded out. He looked to Nightmare and said, "Go. Eat dreams. Be alive." Nico sat down, waiting for whatever hell they would throw at him next. He would be ready for them. He would not be devoured. He was tired of watching them fight and fixing their mess. His friends may be gone, but now he had a bit of hope. Just a bit, but maybe enough.

Friendly Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
writergal1
Umm... He was thinking that, he didn't actually say it aloud.

...To himself, he thought, 'Hopefully, nothing too bad will happen this year...' He started back up with what he was saying....

Colorful Cultist

I Like My Town

With a Little Drop of Poison
With a Little Drop of Poison

Ѻrrick hambers

Ͼlaude

rofessor ightmare

he ightmare's ssistant

User Image

+++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
candor
O Orrick simply fades out of the dream, awaking under Nico tree next to Nitsa. Why did this sound somewhat romantic to him? Looking over, she shivered a bit from the cold and Orrick felt pretty bad. "Here." he said as he began to unbutton his jacket, laying it over Nitsa like a blanket. "I'll head inside. Just give it back whenever you want." With a smile, he stood and walked inside with Claudio atop his shoulder. He took the water with him. He wasn't sure why he did that for Nitsa, but it seemed like a nice thing to do for her. He wandered back to his room, working on lesson plans. This year would be hectic, he could tell already. Headmaster's intuition? Orrick believed so. O
candor
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nobody Knows

They're all Lining up to go Insane
They're all Lining up to go Insane

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Skye Dragolich

Hey, Sorry. I responded pretty quickly.

Colorful Cultist

Brushing. Dressing. Walking. Tripping. Driving. Climbing. Alarm.

BOOM.

Running. Thinking. Freaking. Moving. Rushing. Falling. Bone Crunch.

DOOM.

Staring. Screaming. Dragging. Scraping. Burning. Aching. Teardrop.

RED.

Fading. Losing. Praying. Bruising. Scorching. Numbing. Blackout.

DEAD.

Lycoris Tai Kinn
Aria

Ifrita
Spirit Guide

User Image
candor
candor

[ cancan ]
candor
candor

Lycoris looked to the forming object in curiosity, he mouth gaping a bit at the end result. She looked through the weaponry with a smile, though didn't touch any of it. "I couldn't, Kami. I have my own weaponry. And I'll readjust to the living realm atmosphere and strengthen I suppose, but thank you for the offer." Lycoris looked to him, turning from the weapons. "I shall be able to manage. If one cannot adjust to a new environment, he might as well be entrapped!" Entrapment: The reality of the Genie in the Bottle. No wishes, no plushness... Solitude, cramped spaces, essentially imprisonment. To the Djinn, you weren't as good as dead. You were as good as entrapped, if that made any sense. If Lycoris hadn't lost her eye, she might have noticed Azibo. Along with rebuilding, Rukai Kinn was also working to healing limbs. Lycoris asked to be taken into account last, however, as there were many with far worse injuries.
candor
candor

[ cancan ]

candor
candor
candor
candor

Why Fear Death?

Friendly Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100

ฬђєก คใใ ұ๏ม ง๏ҭ ҭ๏ кєєр īร รҭг๏กง,
๓๏ⅴє คใ๏กง, ๓๏ⅴє คใ๏กง,
ใīкє ī кก๏ฬ ұ๏ม ๔๏.
єⅴєก ฬђєก ұ๏มг ђ๏рє īร ง๏กe,
๓๏ⅴє คใ๏กง, ๓๏ⅴє คใ๏กง,
♩มรҭ ҭ๏ ๓คкє īҭ ҭђг๏มงђ.

User Image

Nitsa shrugged off the jacket, instead focusing on a point in the air. Seconds later, a small fire had formed, floating in the air. She stood up, grabbing the jacket and her discarded sketchpad. Nitsa walked across to the front door, shoving it open with her shoulder and striding down the hall. She hung the jacket on Nightmare's door and walked along to her room. She closed the door and, after making sure no students were nearby, opened the staircase by pushing a certain loose brick. The stairs descended and Nitsa walked down them, closing them back by pushing another one. Both bricks slid back out and the stairs climbed back up, forming back into the floor.

Nitsa walked to a room she had been using as her office for grading and planning. Instead of getting to work, she pulled out a notebook, filled with notes about Nico's condition. She put the date at the top of the page and wrote, 'Nico seems to be losing his mind. What he says makes no sense, save for one thing. Fire hates plant. I think he could be talking about how the demon and dryad blood in him was conflicting each other before he turned into a tree. But he also said something else new. I said he had lost it and he said, "No, still have it. Doing something. Fixing." Is he just babbling?' She closed the notebook, putting it back down on her desk.

Friendly Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Kyle Foss...

User Image

Kyle nodded. "DA is a bit creepy, but not as bad as Solaris will have you believe." At about this time, Nightmare swept by, going down the hall, presumably to his classroom. "I could show you around, if you want. Help you find your classes, show you your dorm."

User Image

...And Luna, too!

Friendly Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"Tomorrow, actually. We saw how you all got settled in so quick last year, so us three decided to give you a day. Should be enough time, at least for most." He saw Celeste lean on the rail and said, "The merpeople would love a snack, Celeste." He looked back to Nio and asked, "Is your butterfly possibly going to take any classes?"

Cenere had a dismantled cell phone scattered in front of him on the window. He studied the parts, looking for the source of the problem. On the wire that connected the screen to the phone, there was dirt. Cenere shook his head, cleaning it off. He reassemble dthe parts, making sure the tiny screws were in tight. He switched on the phone and the screen lit up. Now that he had fixed Kyle's phone, he got up and headed down from the room, looking for Kyle.

Colorful Cultist

BOOM.

DOOM.

RED.

DEAD.

Lycoris Tai Kinn
Aria

Ifrita
Spirit Guide

User Image
candor
candor

[ cancan ]
candor
candor

Aria had changed to her human form, a scarred up blonde... Well... The scars were from war, but essentially she was still blonde. She walked, laughing quietly to herself. Azibo Azibo Azibo... She shook her head. "And to think Lycoris and I blindly tried telling the troops that he wasn't that bad... He truly does deserve all the stuff said about him" she said to herself. A few minutes of aimless walking later and SMACK! She ended up walking right into Cenere. "Oh.. My apologies..." Her eyes then looked to the cellphone he held with curiosity. "What's that?" she asked, gesturing to the device.
candor
candor

[ cancan ]

candor
candor
candor
candor

Why Fear Death?

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image Kamryn And Xander User Image

“A friend is someone who lets you do what you want....”

Kam nodded. "I'd love it if you could show me around," she said with a smile. She fiddled with her hair. "and that's good to know. I don't know if I'm taking that...I'm not really sure what my schedule is. I'm terrible at schedules..." she said. "an ddirections...so you showing me around with be awesome."

Xander came running down th ehall, something small and shiny in his mouth. He scamped up Kam's shoulder. He dropped the object on her shoulder. "Mom got you new picks!"

"But still yells at you when you do stupid things alone."

Colorful Cultist

So Day upon Day

I live life under Way

Of the people of the Fae

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
Alexavier Luno Monochrome
&
Solaris

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

And so be the Fairy Boy ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Nio nods to the statement. It made sense, as everyone settled in relatively quickly last year. Nio took a glance to Celeste and sighed. He began to get a bit wary, sliding his wings out of the slits he cut in the back of nearly all of his shirts incase she went falling or something. Fairy wings could hold more weight than giving credit for, but they were harmed easily. Nio glanced to the teacher again. "No, he just comes with me to my classes. Solaris does coach the Glee and Debate teams though." And he has coached since Nio's second year here. Solaris absolutely loved working with the kids on stuff like that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ And his Butterfly

User Image
Kamizuro Gazanate

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

He nodded seeing her statement not to be easily overturned. He had heard of entrapment. It was supposedly some great dishonor among the Djinn, worse than death itself. He weaved several more hand signs and his summoned weapons disappeared. All but two, a rapier and a shortsword. He picked them up and ran the short thick blade along the long, more slender blade of the rapier. "These are my two favorite blades. The rapier offers swift and dependable accuracy for a strong, precise offensive, sepecilizing in both fatal and non fatal blows. While the shortsword gives a which coined of defense with it's short but strong blade able to hold against those of even the large Djinn greatswords such as your own, while still keeping it's offensive abilities. Truly a perfect combo for a warrior such as myself." He stopped abruptly. He was forgetting that he needed to talk about different things as well. But he was at a loss. He didn't make such conversation. He thought for a second and decided to say whatever came to mind. He looked at her closely. "You are very beautiful for a warrior. You must have many gentleman callers in the spirit realm hm?" He felt odd saying anything that wasn't related to fighting or battle. It had been what his life was for many years past. He brushed it off, change was inevitable.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Colorful Cultist

BOOM.

DOOM.

RED.

DEAD.

Lycoris Tai Kinn
Aria

Ifrita
Spirit Guide

User Image
candor
candor

[ cancan ]
candor
candor

This guy was speaking Lycoris's language with weaponry, and his arguments made sense. But she did prefer her own larger sword. Easier for putting down the jinn's large animals. The second statement caught her off guard a bit, and it showed a little in her face. "Oh, uhm... Thank you. This is actually just a form I use... I find it holds energy better when I'm not fighting. Helps conserve energy while I'm here." Lycoris smiled a bit. Here, it was more time consuming to go into the entire thing. If she got pissed enough or adrenaline flowed through her in a fight or something of the likes, her horns may begin to sprout a bit from her head, or her teeth would sharpen and form like a shark. "As for suitors... Yes, and no in a sense. I'm sure when I visit they'll show themselves, but the war just ended and I haven't heard much in the few days we've had. And even then, I have to think about what's good for the people rather than who I would prefer.. But I have other things to ponder on for now, as does everyone else." Lycoris nodded, though pondered on it a bit. Perhaps Aria would have advice on the matter? She hoped so.
candor
candor

[ cancan ]

candor
candor
candor
candor

Why Fear Death?

Friendly Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Kyle Foss...

User Image

Kyle looked in curiosity at what Xander was carrying. "New... what?" He felt absolutely clueless.

({Bah! My brain is dead...})

User Image

Celeste glared at the angel, purposely leaning back a bit more. "They'd toss me back up. I bite back." She watched the fairy with an evil grin on her face as he unfolded his wings. "I do love hunting butterflies."

...And Luna, too!

DJ Double B
Edited, due to my lack of paying attention.

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image Kamryn And Xander User Image

“A friend is someone who lets you do what you want....”

Kam laughed. "Um...a guitar pick," she said looking over at Kyle. She picked up the pick, eyeing Xander suspiciously. "Apparently my mom bought some new ones..." Xander nodded scurrying down to tuck it in her pocket. "Xander, get out of my pocket!" SHe sighed. "Sorry, Kyle," she said. "Xander must have found my stuff... "I did. We should make the crack under your door bigger. It took me a while to get under it."

"But still yells at you when you do stupid things alone."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces