Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image Kamryn And Xander User Image

“A friend is someone who lets you do what you want....”

Kam blushed and nodded. Xander pressed up against his hand, letting out a soft chuckling sound. "I"m Xander," he said. He ran up his arm and peered into his face standing on his shoulder. "What's your name? and it does. Whenever she gets mad. You should try it. It's kinda fun," . Kam leaned forward and pulled him off his shoulder. "Xander!" she hissed setting the small creature on her shoulder.

"But still yells at you when you do stupid things alone."

Colorful Cultist

I Like My Town

With a Little Drop of Poison
With a Little Drop of Poison

Ѻrrick hambers

Ͼlaude

rofessor ightmare

he ightmare's ssistant

User Image

+++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
candor
O Stopping as Nico did, he looked about, listening to his sentence fragments. Orrick sighed. "Yes, I exist. You need to stop dreaming this." The world around them began to collaspe, leaving a white expanse of nothingness. Orrick could control the dream. While he liked producing nightmares, he could make nicer dreams if he felt better that day. He floated a bit, stretching out in laziness. Why not? It's a dream. "You won't get your demon a** out of here if you keep hanging yourself in this. You ******** up. Everyone does. We're helping you out at MMS, but you gotta try too." Chambers isn't exactly the go to Dreamwalker when it comes to motivational speeches. Never has been, never will. O
candor
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nobody Knows

They're all Lining up to go Insane
They're all Lining up to go Insane

Friendly Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Kyle Foss...

User Image

Kyle chuckled. "A little talkative, huh? It's actually kinda cool. So can you control fire or something? Maybe other elements? Earth, water?"

User Image

...And Luna, too!

Friendly Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100

ฬђєก คใใ ұ๏ม ง๏ҭ ҭ๏ кєєр īร รҭг๏กง,
๓๏ⅴє คใ๏กง, ๓๏ⅴє คใ๏กง,
ใīкє ī кก๏ฬ ұ๏ม ๔๏.
єⅴєก ฬђєก ұ๏มг ђ๏рє īร ง๏กe,
๓๏ⅴє คใ๏กง, ๓๏ⅴє คใ๏กง,
♩มรҭ ҭ๏ ๓คкє īҭ ҭђг๏มงђ.

User Image

Nico smiled when Nigthmare said he was real. "Good. Can't tell." He frowned when the dream fell apart, frustrated. "Can't. Don't know." In a singsong voice, he whispered, "Inside, outside..." The dream began to change, pieces falling into place. They sat in Cafe Noir, in a booth by the door. All sound was muted, save for Nico's and Nightmare's voices. "Look, me." Nico said, smiling and pointing to another of him sitting not too far away. "Here. Alive. Not tree." He smiled as he saw Reyna walk on stage and began to sing. But no sound came out. "Want out. Can't. Miss her. Miss Moon. Miss school. Miss everyone, everything. Mom and dad. Miss them, too. Mean, but miss them." He pointed to Reyna, who was on stepping off the stage now. "Gone?"

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

"Actually I can't control any of them as far as I know. I'm a fire witch but...doesn't give me any control over fire. It just...I'm immune to it. So..pretty much when I get angry, my hair catches on fire. My brother though...he can juggle fire..." She smiled and then shrugged. "What about you? What else can you do?" Xander wove around her neck, watching Kyle with wide eyes.

Friendly Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Kyle Foss...

User Image

Kyle listened with interest. Being a fire witch didn't allow you to control fire? Bummer... A pen floated from his pocket up to head level. "I can move small objects mentally. I've tried large ones, but it's not very successful. Mostly, they just scoot across the floor. Now, I can do," he lifted Xander, letting him float around in the air. "that. But that's the limit of my abilities so far." The ferret settled back down onto the girl's shoulder. "So where are you headed?"

User Image

...And Luna, too!

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Xander squirmed around, laughing when Kyle made him float. "I'm not sure. Just...somewhere...I don't know. I just kinda stomped in here, remember..." she said with a laugh. Xander murmured in her ear and she laughed, reaching up to scratch his ear. She knelt down and set him on the ground, watching him scamper off. "Don't steal anything, Xan!

User Image
Azibo Seb-Sethos & Thema

Azibo's eyes widen, a bit taken back by the over sized sword. Such a petite looking woman and yet she could handle a weapon that size without much effort. And it wasn't just any other huge sword either was it? At first glance, Azibo recognized it as a Zanbato, however, looking more closely, he might be wrong. Even so, he's only known skilled warriors an assassins with immense strength to be welding such weapons. Just like some of the special guards that protect the kingdom back at his home. Only one of their best defenses against enemeies in war and territory battles. Hmm...was she also a warrior, or solderer of some kind.

I was just wonder the same thing...
Her scent. For some reason I can't really place what it is...but it smells familar. Almost nostalgic.
Perhaps you two have met before then?
Unlikely...I think I'd remember someone ..of her looks.
She may have presented herself in another form.

Thema might be right, but it wasn't really the girl's scent that identified her race that struck him. It was where she might be from, that peaked his curiosity.
Had he not been deep in thought he might have taken the time to notice the student and a wolf pass by. But he didn't take notice, and probably would have been indifferent towards the dog's impeccable nature of wanting to greet a strangers.

Azibo brought his attention back to the question that was asked. Why was he forced here?
"That's question I'm still figuring out? All I know is that my father is pissed at me for some reason, and I was sent here. I'm not allowed back until I ... "learn something". And in the living realm of all places, of which I find it hard to believe they can keep a school like this a secret from most humans around here." Azibo combed his fingers through his hair as he sighed with announce. "Needless to say, I'm stuck here until I can prove myself worthy of returning back to my kingdom."
Staring at the girl for a moment he then added, "And what of you? Where exactly are you from?"

Colorful Cultist

Brushing. Dressing. Walking. Tripping. Driving. Climbing. Alarm.

BOOM.

Running. Thinking. Freaking. Moving. Rushing. Falling. Bone Crunch.

DOOM.

Staring. Screaming. Dragging. Scraping. Burning. Aching. Teardrop.

RED.

Fading. Losing. Praying. Bruising. Scorching. Numbing. Blackout.

DEAD.

Lycoris Tai Kinn
Aria

Ifrita
Spirit Guide

User Image
candor
candor

[ cancan ]
candor
candor

Learn something? Maybe he was here to learn of the Living Realm. The fact he mentioned it... She smiled a bit before it faded. This guy wasn't an ifrit, was he? She doubted any would go venturing up here a week after war. Lycoris had HER reasons... The good Jinn she fought... There was no way he was one of them... Was he? He looked too... Pampered. He didn't look at all like the fighting type, but-

Just tell them
Wait.. What? Why?
Think about it. Ifrits just won a war against the Jinn. He'd be more scared than anything if he were a jinn. Besides, he would've probably recognized you. Just say it.

A smile slowly made its way back to her face. "The Spirit Realm. I'm an Ifrit." Lycoris hoped Aria's logic was correct. Made sense to her at least.. Even then, Lycoris was sure she could knock this guy back into entrapment if she had to. She kinda hoped she didn't have to. Her mother said not to intentionally hurt other kids... Though her father and general stated she had to fight back if she was in danger of entrapment.

candor
candor

[ cancan ]

candor
candor
candor
candor

Why Fear Death?
User Image
Azibo Seb-Sethos & Thema

Ah, so she was also from the land of the dead. No wonder the scent seemed familar. It reminded him a home...and something more perhaps.
However he wasn't sure if he'd met an Ifrit before, or if he even remembered what one was.
"An Infrit?" He questioned "...like the bird?"
"That is an Infrita Kowaldi, my princcce." Thema explained. " Infrits are Arabic sprites. One's known for their strength and witsss...or, sso I've heard."
"Arabic Sprite? Ah, like the one's in the story that were read to me as a child. Impossible though, the one's that have been discribed to me depict a more fearsome and hideious creature. This woman shows no such patteren." Azibo said, seeming a bit dissappointed. The stories he had heard as a little one, told of a prince who defeated an Infrit to protected a maidan he'd fallen in love with. As a child, Azibo often dreamed of destroying or even capturing an Infrit himself. The thought of being in front of a large long horned creature with sharp claws and teeth, exilarated him in a way. Yet what was called an Infrit, stood before him as a beautiful long haired female, who seemed more lost and fearsome at the moment.

"They are known to change froms as well.." Thema added in as she curled from one shoulder to the next.
"Well then beast, I ask that you stand before me in your true from." Azibo said in his royal tone of voice.

[Not sure if most of my research in correct, but hopefully I got the gist of it. ^^;]

Colorful Cultist

BOOM.

DOOM.

RED.

DEAD.

Lycoris Tai Kinn
Aria

Ifrita
Spirit Guide

User Image
candor
candor

[ cancan ]
candor
candor

Lycoris watched as they talked as if she wasn't even in front of them. Rolling her eyes a bit, she sighed. This certainly was a fool. Asking about her true form? Please. "Look. If I were to be in my true form, I'd feel much more inclined to hurt you. While that option looks pretty decent right now, I don't want to be dragged home without a good reason. Oh, and most people don't like being referred to as "beast". If that's what you think of me, I might as well call you..." Lycoris smirked, pausing a bit. "The inconsiderate, pampered, rotten, useless, weak, obviously compensating, overly narcissistic fool who might as well be entrapped right now as there is currently no other use for him in this realm or any other." Lycoris had many other assumptions, but she figured those would hit home the most. She shook her head a bit, about to pound it in a bit more. "No wonder you were forced here. I see exactly what you have to learn. Anyways, I'm sure your name sounds much nicer than "useless idiot.", just as mine is better than "beast". Mine is Lycoris. Lycoris Kinn." She extended a hand for a handshake. Did she feel bad about all that? Not really. He seemed like he needed a wake-up call anyways. Maybe she could help him with that...
candor
candor

[ cancan ]

candor
candor
candor
candor

Why Fear Death?

Friendly Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Kyle Foss...

User Image

"You've already signed up for the school, right? Got the forms, filled them out?" He had to check all the bases right? The pen shot up in the air and spiraled around above his head as he waited.

User Image

...And Luna, too!

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Kam nodded. "yeah, I have all that done. My mom showed up a few days ago to make sure everything was alright and even brought my bags. I was visiting my dad. She didn't want me to be late for school. I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to do now that I'm here." She watched the pen. "Do you know what we're suppose to be doing?

User Image
Azibo Seb-Sethos & Thema

Disbeliefe and anger were clearly no stranger to the two. It spread across their faces like a blush of embarrasement. A light hiss from the cobra's throat as her red eyes glinted with disgust.
"You do not speak of my prince in such a manner! You know nothing of him. Sssure he may be a bit on the hopeless now, but this world has somehow weakened his abilities. Why if he were back home right now his power and strength would easily top yours." She said in a definit and threating tone.

"How dare you? Yes, I may have lived a well off and luxerious lifestyle, one of which, heh I'm sure you know nothing of. But how dare you assume that I am a useless weaking?! " He directed towards both of them. Azibo placed a hand to his chest as if he were about to give a proud and passionate speech, while a fist stayed clentched at his side.

"It's clear that you really have know clue who you're really talking to." Azibo then calmed himself and chuckled a bit. " Which surprise since we are from the same world. Allow me to clearify clueless one. I am Prince Azibo Seb-Sethos. Son of Allios Ram-Sethos, Patriarch of the under world's Citadel Kingdom. And as the son of the most fear and reaspected King in all Ciro-mid Egypt, I too share the power and reaspect in my world and this."

'Well....of my world at least...'

"Now that you know who I really am, I'm sure you'll want to beg for my forgiveness and such what not. Go on then, make it good and I might forgive you." he said with a cocky smirk waiting for the sound of realization.

Colorful Cultist

BOOM.

DOOM.

RED.

DEAD.

Lycoris Tai Kinn
Aria

Ifrita
Spirit Guide

User Image
candor
candor

[ cancan ]
candor
candor

Both Aria and Lycoris sighed listening to the speech, having similar thoughts about it. No, they did not doubt his royal status, but it was evident his high horse needed its legs chopped off. Lycoris took her hand back and Aria chuckled a bit. "I find it rather interesting that you cannot stand one thing to be said of him, but when he spews insults at her, it's perfectly fine. Oh, and this world weakens all our abilities. Since we are of the spirit realm, we are considered what are 'ghosts' here. Spirits of the dead. These spirits usually don't carry much power." Lycoris sighed again. Did they do ANY research on where they were going before they came here? "If you knew anything about what was going on in our world, just as a prince should, you know that our once massive library was burnt to the ground years ago in war." She didn't like arguing with idiots, but this guy was a pain. A royal pain, to be exact, despite how corny that joke attempt was. "You're not the only one with an important dad. Alot of people here have high rising family. And luxury is no measure of one's honors. The only honor you have is the honor of having your head so far up your lazy a**, I could roll you down the bridge, your spine being bent as so." Three weeks here and she did learn some new words. Nothing was in vain. War brought in alot of money. If Lycoris so chose, she could live pretty well off. But she chose to have money go where it was needed; city repair, military funding, etc. She was the daughter to Ifrit Leader/General Rukai Kinn, but it seemed that Azibo didn't realize it. And no way would she mention it. Not right now at least. "Look. I need to stop making assumptions. So do you. How about we hold our debate off for a bit, as it's apparent you need someone who ACTUALLY believes your ramble." Lycoris extended her hand once again, a smirk on her face. This might be a glorious friendship if he so chose. Nothing about the war or financial gain. Of course, if he so chose.
candor
candor

[ cancan ]

candor
candor
candor
candor

Why Fear Death?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff