Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

Dear Sir/Miss,

Your talents in the art of magic have been noticed and we send you this letter to invite you to Moonlight Magic School a prestigious establishment that has been teaching magic for over two hundred years. Here at Moonlight we take students of all races and do not discriminate against magic types, it is our hope that you will accept this invitation and allow us to help you reach your full potential.

Animi robur, et fide statuere

Sincerely,
Headmaster Skye Xariah
Headmistress Ruri Evans
Headmaster Orrick Chambers

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
Welcome to Moonlight Magic a school for all ages and races built on the outskirts of Dublin Ireland. Every person has a spirit guardian these are animal spirits that can change at will, talk to you, and share your thoughts. After receiving an invitation you and your spirit guardian decide to give it a try, who knows it could be fun?

The school is located on a small island in the center of a large lake, across the bridge joining the school to the land. The humans have no idea what the school really is, believing it to be a rich private school. When in the city the students and teachers have a responsibility to keep the humans in the dark. However with teenagers of all races you can expect trouble to happen.

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
✬Rules✬

We all need them:

✬Follow all Gaian rules
✬We shouldn't need to say this but no posting till you've been accepted.
✬Swearing, romance and violence is fine but (1) try not to make every other word a swear, (2) everyone is entitled to fight back and (3) keep romance clean this means no cybering.
✬Don't kill anyone without their permission.
✬We are Gods and Goddess here and what we say goes.
✬This is a semi-literate role play so no using ** for actions. Use "for talking", for thinking and some form of brackets for OOC.
✬Posts can be as pretty or as plain as you want we don't care but unless it's for decorative phrases don't use any lower then size 10 font and no bright or pale colors like cyan or yellow as it is hard for some people to read.
✬Try not to go over two or three paragraphs per post. At the start when we're setting the scene and story long posts are fine but if every post is long then people get bored of reading them and stop role playing.
✬However we do need something to respond to so unless you've got a major writer's block do at least three sentences per post.
✬Let us know if you are going to be away for a while and try to post at least three times a week, we dislike people who make a profile and then never post so please don't do that.
✬You can have as many characters as you want but only if you can handle them. So please don't make six profiles if you know you can only handle three etc.
✬As the story states this is for all races, so can we please have variety? We know they're popular but if everyone is a vampire we will burn a Twilight book so be warned twisted
✬PM all profiles as either 'I come to teach' or 'I come to learn' to myself, DJ, or Skye.
✬Put a ninja in your profile so we know you read the rules.
✬You can treat character's bad but in OOC please lets be nice to each other.
✬We're pretty accepting with relationships but we do have this to say: No teachers dating students. There's plenty of other acceptable characters for you to date.

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
✬Profile Skeleton✬

✬Teachers Profile✬

[align=center][b]My Reflection..[/b]
Picture anime preferred but we don't mind

[b]My Puppet Master..[/b]
Username

[b]This is what my parents named me..[/b]
Name

[b]But I go by..[/b]
Nickname

[b]I'm a..[/b]
Race

[b]I've walked this earth so long..[/b]
[b]I was born this way..[/b]
[b]My heart beats for..[/b]
Sexual Preference

[b]I specialize in..[/b]
What Magic you're best at

[b]My life so far..[/b]
History

[b]I teach..[/b]
Your class (check class schedule first.)

[b]My Spirit is called..[/b]
Spirit Guardian name

[b]They're a..[/b]
Spirit's gender

[b]They look like this..[/b]
Spirit's preferred form can include picture

[b]Anything else you wanna know?[/b]
Extra[/align]

✬Students Profile✬

[align=center][b]My Reflection..[/b]
Picture anime preferred but I don't mind

[b]My Puppet Master..[/b]
Username

[b]This is what my parents named me..[/b]
Name

[b]But I go by..[/b]
Nickname

[b]I'm a..[/b]
Race

[b]I've walked this earth so long..[/b]
[b]I was born this way..[/b]
[b]My heart beats for..[/b]
Sexual Preference

[b]I specialize in..[/b]
What Magic you're best at

[b]My life so far..[/b]
History

[b]I take..[/b]
Your classes (check class schedule first.)

[b]I live in..[/b]
Private or shared room

[b]My Spirit is called..[/b]
Spirit Guardian name

[b]They're a..[/b]
Spirit's gender

[b]They look like this..[/b]
Spirit's preferred form can include picture

[b]Anything else you wanna know?[/b]
Extra[/align]

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
✬Class Schedule✬

Thanks to the genius DJ Double B we have a class schedule

Battle By ~~~~~~~~
1. Adv
2.Basic
3. Basic
4. || || ||
5. Adv

Elemental Studies by Nitsa Cho'zon
1. Basic
2. Basic
3. Adv
4. || || ||
6. Adv

Dark Arts by Orrick Chambers
1. Adv
3. Adv
4. || || ||
5. Basic
6. Basic

Healing by Ruri Evans
1. Adv
2. Adv
3. Basic
4. || || ||
6. Basic

Magics by Laila Lockheart
2. Adv
3. Basic
4. || || ||
5. Basic
6. Adv

Potpourri by Skye
2. Potpourri
4. || || ||
5. Potpourri
6. Potpourri

Teams/Clubs
Take place after school
✬Debate Team coached by Solaris
✬Glee Club coached by Solaris

Code: Blank= No class, 4th is always Lunch,

~~~~~~~~ = No teacher yet or no subject yet

In a nutshell,
Potpourri is a general understanding of multiple subjects that may not be covered in other classes
Helps fill in holes

ULTIMATLY, the course work varies upon age/grade level, as ALL OF THE CLASSES ARE JOINT GRADE. Meaning that you can have 1st years and 5th years in the exact same class, but doing different things.
-Course work for Elemental Studies varies upon day to day, and upon Nitsa.

A sample Schedule may appear as such

Billy Biceps

1. Adv. Battle
2. Potpourri
3. Basic Healing
4. || || ||
5. Basic Dark Arts
6. Advanced Elemental Studies.

Billy Biceps would not be taking 'Magics' in this scenario.
On a side note
This guy sounds like an a*****e.

All teachers will have 1 free period with the exclusion of Skye, who has 2.
This period can be used to plan
Take a break
Maybe even visit another class.
Your choice.

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
✬Room List✬

Once you've been accepted we'll say what room you're in and who you're sharing with.

✬Shared✬

✬Girls✬

Room 1: Kyomi Haruka and Celeste
Room 2: Lycoris Tai Kinn and Jasmynn Ann Andrews
Room 3: Veronika Van Crinamorte
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6:
Room 7:

✬Boys✬

Room 1: Alexavier Luno Monochrome and Kyle Foss
Room 2: Azibo Seb-Sethos and Nico
Room 3: Vontarius Shuveets
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6:
Room 7:

✬Private✬

Room 1: Yazid Aijima
Room 2: Andrea Cho'zon
Room 3: Mikado Rose Light
Room 4: Giselle Laifleur
Room 5:
Room 6:
Room 7:
Room 8:
Room 9:

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
✬Map✬

User Image

Key in Color/Size:
The Size of the text indicates size. 18 pt. is Large. 12 pt. is Medium. 9 pt is small
Color Symbolizes Color.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dublin Care Center: The Hospital. If you don't know what this is, we have problems.
Bank: The Bank/ATM place. Again, not much to explain.
Post Office: Postal Service. They send letters and packages and such from your loved ones. It's a public place.

Oaks Wood Grove: Foresty Area
Pleasant Rests: Graveyard for Dead People
A.J. Winthroe High School: Adam Jamison Winthroe Highschool, or just A.J. High. Human Highschool. Home of the Winthroe Lions. Gooooo Lions!

Underground Fight Arena: Known as UFA. Huge Fight place.
Ed's Tattoo Emporium: Tattoo Store, Local Place. Pretty Decent Tattoos and Artists
Cafe Noir: Karaoke Cafe, in which you can sing on the stage, or force the workers to sing

Car Shop: New and Used Cars, as well as repairs
Redwood Springs: Small Park. Has a huge tree in it. Like... HUGE.
General Store: Think bigger than 7-11, smaller than Wal-Mart. General things, pain killers, gum, magazines... Like, CVS or Walgreens.

Skyline Industries: Big-Wig Corporation, owns a few town buildings. Well known, lots of money. This is their HQ
Jaime's Bakery: Small Town Bakery
G.U.M.U: Group to Unveil Magical Universe. Massive conspiracy group centered around the belief that magic and magical beings exist. Many think they're crazy, but they're gathering lots of attention as of late

The Luna Lake Players: Small Town Theartre for traditional Plays. Want in? Go in and audition for an upcoming production
Cafe Anime: The Anime Cosplay Cafe in town. Staff dresses in cosplay.
The Pavillion: Skyline Industries Owned: It's a Mall, basically.

The Dirty Snail: Bar/Pub. All drinking laws apply. No clothing no service.
Dublin Lanes: Skyline Industries Owned. It's a Bowling Alley, basically.
Apartment Complex: Many Apartments. Many open to rent/buy.

Skyline Cinema: Skyline Industries Owned. Movie Theartre. Shows about 4 movies at once.
Ruby Reed's: High End Dining. Expensive, Fancy, Formal Wear required, reservations needed.
Muse: Small Town Music Store. Sells instruments, CD's, method books, etc. Also gives lessons on singing, instruments, etc.

Luna Lake: Lake that surrounds MMS. Moon shines off it every night, giving it its name.
Moonlight Magic School: MMS, or That Rich Kid Private School. School for Magical Beings
Blossom Parks: Beautiful Lakeside park. Nice place for anything.

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
Destiny (Or, the Festival of the Destined Three)
Destiny is a 3 day holiday in Magical Universe over three entirely seperate events that happened 1000 years and a day apart from one another, hence the Destined Three. The holiday runs from 9.21-9.23, running through the Autumn Equinox on the 22nd of September.

Day One: Creation Day (9.21)
This day is in celebration of Talon Crest (Or just Crest), the man legended to bringing the Magical World into existance. In fact, he did. Nobody knows how, as the magic is long lost. Some believe he made a potion, making himself invincible and superhuman. Others believe it was something he ate. Most go with the notion that he is a other-worldly being... Or just a Creator, some kind of mystical creature that no longer exists: One who created the realm (merged with the human realm, of course. Seperation come another thousand years and a day.) Nevertheless, he is a well respected man, Crest.

Creation Day is celebrated with a feast, one containing foods from all kinds of magical beings and their lands and cultures. Nobody is expected to hide their heritage. If you have wings, horns, etc, you don't hide them with clothing or spells during the day. Also, it is a day to honor your heritage. Many choose to wear more... traditional garmets. Or to prepare a traditional dish or something along those lines. It's considered a sign of disrespect to not only Crest, but your ancestors and the Magical Realm of which you live in to do otherwise. (Unless going out in public, of course. Anywhere where humans can be, due to today's environment.)

Day Two: Veiling Day (9.22)
This day is in honor of Nautica Dimeo (Dimeo), who was after Crest's time. At this moment, humans had been fighting with the magical creatures over equality problems and such things. The magical creatures had fled from humans, though the humans couldn't forget. Dimeo cast a spell upon the humans, forcing them to forget everything about magic and magical creatures. Of course, they had already written stories of these creatures, but wrote it off as simply dreams, eventually making Halloween in hopes to keep these evil spirits away. This ended up seperating the Magical and Non Magical Universes, though they co-existed with the Magical Creatures living in the secrecy they do today.

There has been speculation that humans are very slowly remembering, with the numerous books and movies out today on what they call "super natural". Harry Potter, Twilight, Darkest Powers, Artimis Fowl, and X-Men being but a few examples.

Veiling Day is celebrated with a formal, masked ball symbolizing the "veiling" in a way. Lively music is played, occasionally people sing. Very joyous times! The ball is more of a night time occurance, however. During the day, most spend time away from the humans to be with those of the Magical Realm.

Day Three: The Day of Knots (9.23)
This day is dedicated to Carson Willows (Willows), who was after both Crest's and Dimeo's times. He used no magic to accomplish what he did, but words, actually! His words drew the fractured and bickering Magical Universe together, ultimatly tying them together as a single, perfectly functioning unit. He is the reason Angels and Devils don't go into a frenzy when they meet. Willows is the reason why those of two magic parents get along fine with those who have one or even none. In a sense, he tied the Magical Universe together with knots. Knots being his words in speeches given that day.

Most people visit their families during The Day of Knots, or meet their friend's families. For those in boarding schools, families usually visit for the day or a portion of it. Group games are played, gifts are exchanged between friends and family, friends are often times made, and the Magical Universe drops all arguments and bitterness for a day of peace within itself. The Day of Knots is meant for a day of pure kindness.

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
✬Profile and OOC Thread✬

Profiles

OOC

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
✬Announcements✬

✬The original thread was created on December 2, 2011 by DevilHippy. biggrin

✬The revamped thread was created and opened on April 26, 2012.

✬I will be away until May 14, 2012. Be sure to send DJ your profiles. Skye will be the one looking after you.

✬I have returned. whee

✬It is now the beginning of first period (Updated May 29, 2012).

✬A new schedule has been made (Updated July 18, 2012).

✬It is now Thursday, November 1st. The weather is currently cold and it snows lightly at night.

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
✬Banners✬

Made by DJ Double B

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/moonlight-magic-school-second-year-cl/t.79412013/][img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa451/The-Shadow-Ace/Banners/moon.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/moonlight-magic-school-second-year-cl/t.79412013/][img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa451/The-Shadow-Ace/Things/Eye-5-1-1-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/moonlight-magic-school-second-year-cl/t.79412013/][img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa451/The-Shadow-Ace/Banners/moonlight.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/moonlight-magic-school-second-year-cl/t.79412013/][img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa451/The-Shadow-Ace/Banners/Moon-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/moonlight-magic-school-second-year-cl/t.79412013/][img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa451/The-Shadow-Ace/Banners/moonfoggy.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by Anonymous

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/moonlight-magic-school-second-year-cl/t.79412013/][img]http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s499/The_Brightside_Prince/Jewels of the Brightside Prince/Fantasy-ScapeDarkTreesPinkSky.jpg[/img][/url]

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
✬Reserved✬

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
✬Reserved✬