OOC ;; I AM SO SORRY THIS SUCKS idek.
xxxxxlll
xxxxxlll
xxxxxlll

↪ WHY am mr PI NK ? ❜❜xx

xxxxxlll
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

For a moment, Ryuushi wished he could simply stay under that coat.

What were the chances? An actor bumping into him, making him hit his head so freaking hard he stained not only his clothes but the other person's. A girl screaming, and then everyone--even him-- freaking out? It should've have happened. It couldn't be possible.

Ryuushi would've wanted to pinch himself as to see if that was some kind of weird dream hadn't he been painful already from the small, yet so dramatic, wound he'd gotten.

But he couldn’t stay there forever. He grabbed the coat and balled it up again, putting it over his forehead in a way that his arm covered his face. In that way, the shame he was feeling at the moment, which was evident in his expression, couldn’t be seen. He didn't talk as he followed the way Kazune went through, too worried about having lost the one chance he had to inquire about things he'd wanted to know ever since seeing him act. Actually, he didn't even notice when they left the mob. He was too confused for that. It even occurred to him why some people are called absent minded. At that moment, he really was absent from what was happening.

It could've been anyone else, but it had to be him. 'Karma' he remembered his sister's words that morning and nodded, his eyes closed for a second, assuming Kazune knew the way to the nursery. Yeah. Ryuu supposed Kaz wasn't randomly going to slow his pace. Why would he, anyway?

The reason had to be karma. Had he organized his room and made dinner last night, none of these things would've happened. In addition, Ryuushi wouldn't have continued to pace normally behind the guy and so he wouldn't have almost— but thankfully not quite—bumped into him again. Although he managed to somehow avoid inertia and stop his body from colliding into Kaz's, when the guy muttered something about the nursery, Ryuushi was still too close-- Perhaps too much for it to seem normal, and definitely too much for the air he expelled not to cause a slight movement in Kaz's hair.

It was one thing after another. He could almost feel Kazune's anger build up before him like a wave of heat. He could feel the tension. Hell, he was the reason for all that tension. There was no way he could avoid it.

Ryuushi stepped back and hurriedly bowed to Kazune, his hand still pushing the cloth onto his head, mostly as an excuse for his expression not to be seen. "I can go there on my own. You don't have to come with me. I’m fine. I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble." He said apologetically and, without hesitation, turned his body and walked away, cloth in hand. All he wanted at that moment was to walk up to a wall and hit his head repeatedly for about ten minutes, and then maybe throw himself out of a windo-- the nursery and have his head cured, fast.

As he went through the hallways, there were all kinds of comments being whispered around him. First years had no idea, but the rest of the school was pretty aware of the fact that he belonged to the student council. The sole fact that a person who got people in trouble was bleeding gave place for weird scenarios. It couldn't be helped.

"Did he get into a fight?"
                                                      "Look what they did to him!"
                                                      "He had it coming."

"Someone bumped into me and I hit a wall." He replied, finally expressionless, as the nurse applied some kind of cream over the wound.

"It isn't bad. If you take care of it, the scar might even go away."

He nodded.

The place was pretty quiet. Sitting on the other side of the room was who Ryuushi recognized as a first year, his face and arms covered in scratches of all sizes. His eyebrows were curved towards the bridge of his nose, creating creases in his forehead. His look was blank nevertheless. He'd arrived about a minute after Ryuushi even though they'd followed the same path through the hallway. People around them even whispered about the two having fought against each other.

"You're the vicepresident." The blue haired boy finally said, getting only a look from Ryuushi. If he had a badge on his coat, why state the obvious?

"Is there anything you can do about Kisuragi Shizuru and her gan-" the boy started, soon interrupted by a now red-faced Ryuushi. Kisuragi had been his nightmare, the origin of his hatred for first years. She had been to the office about thirty times already. That delinquent.

"She didn't beat you up, did she?" He said, raising the volume of his voice towards the end of the question. "This has to be a joke.” He concluded. It couldn’t be real. If he was to make a list including all the people who stressed him out, Shizuru would be on top. And she had to start causing trouble on the first day of school.

There is a not-so-thin line between disappointment and rage, and it wasn't the time nor the day for it to happen, but Ryuushi had finally crossed it. Unconsciously tapping the floor with both of his feet as if following a hard metal song's rhythm, all he waited for was for the nurse to finish healing the wound, and soon enough, she did.

It didn't take long before Ryuushi found her. He was so used to that criminal Shizuru, he already knew her spots. Behind the school or at hallways no one ever went through, or even in classrooms that were supposedly locked. Out of all the places she could be at, he knew the majority, and luck seemed to strike him this one time, for he had found her in the very first place he looked.

Fixing his eyes on her, Ryuushi walked up to Shizuru and motioned towards the building, his expression sour, as if every single event from that day had been forcefully stuck to his face. He'd decided to ignore the other person standing next to Shizuru after wondering if she would be a delinquent too. If she was, he would meet her later on anyway.

"I’ll meet you at the office." He said, his words coming out in a monotone, as if badly read from a script.

He knew she was going to follow through. There was some kind of unspoken plan, and this was the procedure. He'd normally send troublesome kids to his office before the principal did. If they got in trouble, it wouldn’t be too bad. When he was asked about it, Ryuu would always say he did in order to save the school from expelling that many students. At least he had an excuse.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

ecause YOU are FAGGOT❜❜x✿✿

x
x

penguinoodle

a very minor neck injury

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Marco couldn't really sleep, especially with the constant shouting Takeshi was doing. He's overbearing and load shouts for the booth were far too... much. Marco sighed, rolling lightly. He was tired. Far too tired to even sleep, which sucked more then anything in the world. Then, all of a sudden, his bubble was invaded by his best friend. His face just inches from him. He had heard what had happened up above, so he knew the girl didn't take the flyer willingly. Marco smirked, laughing at his friends over excitement. "Takeshi... here.. let me help." Marco grabbed the flyers from his friend hand, then removed himself from undernieth the booth.

"Okay... I'll make you a deal... If you get at least six people in the club, I'll join... and right now I'm going to help you out." Marco sighed deeply, nearly regretting his decision. The boy took a deep breath before jumping up onto the booth and waving around a flyer, "Come join the Dance club, you wont regret it!" And with a little jig and a jazzy step, he had two people with flyers in their hand. Marco waited till they were gone before he sighed annoyed and jumped down from the booth.

He looked to Takeshi, rolling his shoulders, an irritated smirk on his face. "See? That's what you have to do. This is a dance club, show them you can move. It's what you're suppose to do." Marco set the flyers down, yawning widely before taking another flyer and moving in front of the booth. The boy moved his feet expertly, making swing movements, splits, and jumping back onto the booth. That got him one more flyer handed out. For now he was done.. she just embarrassed himself far too much for one day. But it was to help a friend out, so he'd get over it.

Marco moved back to stand next to Takeshi, patting him on the shoulder and handing him the rest of the flyers. "I'm even more tired now." He said, before crawling back under the table. "If you need me, call me.. Other then that, remember to show them you can groove." Then closed his eyes for another semi nap.

[********]] ******** Club booth
                            ] ********;; [WHAT HAVE I DONE?!] ******** uni] ******** just had to make him dance a little. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff