Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Comrade

User Image

im hiding behind the b r o k e n g l a s s
          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab SO↷ F I N D ME NOW
          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
          tab tab tab MAMORU INOUE First Year

Mamoru stayed beside Aya as Noboru spoke. If the comment was meant to make the duo feel another set of relief of not remembering the way, it only gave a pinch to the firsy year male-wait, female. After a moment of silence, the smile that Noboru gave them seemed lost. Of course, the same lost Mamoru's or anyone else had when they were stuck somewhere in a memory. At least, that Mamoru assumed before also greeting Suiren. "I'm Inoue Mamoru, It is also a pleasure." his head bows slightly, a piece of his blond hair falling over his shoulder. Standing up straight, his grin is visable as he tucks it back and waiting for the tour to begin, onwards to the cafeteria of course. On the turn of Noboru's heel, Mamoru thus began to follow the walk to the cafeteria. How could it have been so easy? Cursing himself in his head, he knew that it had been somewhere nearby. Aya must have had the same surprised expression no? They were closer than the two thought. That is, Mamoru partially. At stopping at the door, Mamoru is caught in a de'ja vu moment.

Noboru did the same thing once directing him towards the dormitory and now for the cafeteria. Mamoru noticed quite definately that the gentleman's act must have been imbedded into the third year's -that is what he is correct?- mind. Before entering, though Mamoru saw the student with a bloody nose. A hurtful looking bloody nose, to be correct. Clearing away the pain he felt for the unknown student, Noboru spoke to another who ran to him. Hardly one to lurk in another's conversation, Mamoru frowns when he heard the words "A new kid punched him..he got angry over his phone. Didn't..sound like..was from here. Eri-san is handling it ..she ran over." Who would have guessed that such a lovely Academy would have fights at all. Feeling the students rush of air though, Mamoru took a breath himself and slowly wandered beside Aya.
                                                            The look he gave Suiren showed discontent and Possibly dissapointment. But Mamoru didnt comment on either note, the fight nor the business between the council is not his problem. Thouh it is sad to hear. Catching on Noboru's "I'll call the meeting soon, give us time to eat and such," Mamoru caught Noboru's same smile. "Well, we can eat and then I can give you a quick tour if you two like."

Unsure if that had been alright, considering the matter, he nods softly but knew he'd see what Aya felt about a tour after a fight that needed 'discussion'. The line had not been too long so Mamoru had been able to grab four plates to pass to the trio, and the last to himself. All the food seemed too good at the moment that he practically could've grabbed most of it if it weren't for him suddenly becoming self concious. Trapped between feeling as he normally would as a male and as a female, he merely picked out fruits, a milk carton, muffin and a promising pasta with meat. The forks had been neatly put on the side before he took his meal -paid if needed- and waited before choosing a seat for everyone to sit. The large table had been round and fit five people.

glo-bear
Eri Oana
Dietary Supplement
[ooc: i'm blank ]

SOMETIMES I WONDER
                                                              HOW I BECAME THIS WAY
                                                              SOMETIMES I WONDER
                                                              WHY IS IT I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO SAY

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
        User Image

ikolai Ian GetzinXXX

tαkє thє líght, αnd dαrkєn єvєrчthíng αrσund
                                                      cαll thє clσuds αnd lístєn clσsєlч, í'm lσst wíthσut чσu
                                                      cαll чσur nαmє єvєrч dαч whєn í fєєl sσ hєlplєss
                                                      í'm fαllín' dσwn вut í'll rísє αвσvє thís, rísє αвσvє thís

hαtє thє mínd, rєgrєts αrє вєttєr lєft unspσkєn
                                                        fσr αll wє knσw, thís vσíd wíll grσw αnd
                                                        єvєrчthíng's ín vαín, dístrєssíng чσu thσugh ít lєαvєs mє σpєn
                                                        fєєlsríght, вut í'll єnd thís αll вєfσrє ít gєts

outside big boobs pissed

The situation seemed to calm down as a familiar girl arrived to the scene. Nikolai scoffed to himself. Pay for the repairs, like that would help his already sour mood. Though everyone was soon gone and it just left him and the big breasted classman. "Oh, but punching the kid made me feel so much better," Nikolai mocked. Though it was the simple truth. He was just in too bad of a mood to even think rational. The smallest of things could still easily set him off. It already did.

A laugh left his lips as she said she could take him on. "No offense, darling but unless you make distractions with your tits even more. I doubt you would last long against me," ego, it always made Nikolai think he was better than everyone else. Though, he was a very talented fighter. Years in kickboxing and he was in a few international tournaments for what he could do. He was kicked out of the league for bringing in street fighting, as it was counted as dirty fighting. Though, if one were to ask Nikolai, street fighting was the way to go. It was an all out brawl, one had to be smart, think of what their enemy would do next. A lot of reading foot movement and stances. It wasn't easy being good at street fighting, even more so with people who knew what they were doing. Nikolai was rather talented and he would happily brag about it.

"But, if you really think you stand a chance. I would love to see those skills, I'll go easy on ya. I promise, I don't want to bruise that pretty face of yours," he wouldn't turn down. It could actually be worth his time. He close the space between him and the girl who seemed to be ruining all his fun today. "So, do I get a name or should I just call you the b***h with big tits? After all, you have ruined a few things for me today. Only seems fair for you to give me your name now."

Feril Arrow

{[ translations :: ]}

Fashionable Star

8,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

The one thing that people always did was underestimate Eri's skill. You see, she wasn't just skilled in the art of Kendo.

She also was trained in martial arts, her father giving her private lessons along with another martial arts instructor who was very close friends with her father. She mostly specialized in Judo and Karate but she learned about the other different styles as well. "He's Russian, so Krev Malga? Or perhaps simple kickboxing, perhaps just street brawling. I doubt he knows anything other than that, he doesn't really seem to have the discipline for it."

Giving Niku a cold glare, Eri nodded, "Fine then, come with me." she said quietly as she turned around. "After all we wouldn't you to get a bad reputation for beating up a girl now would we?" she would be fine, he was in good shape but, she knew she had one advantage over him. He smoked cigarettes and she didn't. He might beat her in raw strength, but when it came to stamina she had him beat. "Oh? That's quite a nickname you gave me! Perhaps I should just call you a Russian delinquent?" she huffed. He was just trying to get in her head with all the remarks about her chest.

"Yeah yeah, keep laughing. Let's see if you can smoke after I break your jaw!" she stopped herself from getting angry though. Her father always taught her that using anger as a means for a fight would always lead to defeat. She would be blinded by the bigger picture and forget to focus. Eri collected her thoughts as the pair entered the gymnasium which was empty. In the corner of the large gym was a floor padded with blue safety mats, "Wait over there, I'll be right back." she said entering the locker room. She grabbed two pairs of sparring gloves. She also changed into her usual work outfit which was simple white t shirt and black sweat pants. She returned barefoot with her gloves already on her hands. "Here, put these on. Wouldn't want you to hurt my pretty face that much!"She said mocking him. "Respect is given not earned. Earn my respect and maybe I'll give you my name. Now go ahead and throw the first blow." she said standing in her stance, her feet spread apart evenly and her hands ready to cover her face.

"We'll see if you're more than just talk!"

Dietary Supplement

Magroodles's Secret Admirer

Partying Waffles

User ImageUser Image

Radha Von Dementia

HamHawk76

Quote:

Location |xxxxxxxx School Center Cherry Tree ----& Front Gates
Company |xxxxxxxx Cliodhna O'Cleirigh ----& Cliodhna O'Cleirigh and Yamazaki Daichi
Mood |xxxxxxxx Cheerful ----& Curious, Concerned

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sora smiled and briefly glanced at the fellow student's art. She seemed well versed in sketching; How cool was that! "Woah, that's amazing! I can't even draw a stick figure to save my life." he said with that ever naive grin across his face. It was truly amazing when someone could draw so well with such casual air. When she hid it away, Sora turned back toward the tree and scratched his head in ever-going cheerfulness. He didn't even have the faintest idea that Cliodhna may be getting really annoyed with him. Well, then again, he didn't have the first thought of people possibly hating him. "Clio.. Clergh?" he echoed, missing several syllables. Sora wasn't the most talented when it came to new names. No doubt it would take him a while to learn such a name before long. "That's a cool name! Does it mean anything in your native language?" he said, deciding he was now going to take his hundred and fifty percent to memorize the name.

Sora took the camera and was about to take another picture when she mentioned of going somewhere before abruptly changing the subject. Sora blinked about the smell. Was something the matter? He sniffed and instantly regretted the smell. Ugh, tobacco smell? Sora was all too used to it in Tokyo. The first year was actually half hoping that he wouldn't have to deal with it here. Of course, that would never be the case. He tried to snuff the smell out of his nose, nearly coughing in the process. "Well, I smell it now." he murmured. His teal eyes scanned the area before noticing someone whom look really angry for a first day. Sora, forgetting the idea of personal space, poked Cliodna on the arm and pointed in Daichi's direction. "Over there. Maybe he needs help? He looks like he may need some!" Without waiting for her reaction, Sora walked over to Daichi with the common sense of a seven year old. In this case, it may be for the worse.

"Hey, are you alright?" he asked the stranger. Although the cigarette smell absolutely disgusted Sora, it felt rude to mention that first. After all, as far as Sora knew, there were no rules outside the school gates. The first year was actually generally worried for the person. It must be a bad day if one is grumpy the moment he or she arrives! Sora just wants to help.. right?

O.O.C |

Victorious Hunter

"Define your meaning of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat comin' off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more"

User Image
>~< Daichi Yamazaki >~<

Daichi took another puff of his cigarette when he heard a voice behind him, he slowly turned around a sized up the...male...that was standing in front of him. Daichi was pretty tall for a japanese boy so he was literally looking down at him "Has anyone ever told you, you don't really look like a dude" he said bluntly, ignoring his concern. Taking the final drag of his cigarette he lifted his shoe, put it out and flicked it into a nearby trashcan. Daichi could smell the freshness coming off the two people standing in front of him. He licked his lips and thanks the gods for the treat he was about to partake in. He looked back and forth between the two, trying to read as much as he could from the two. When you do kendo for long enough it kind of becomes a habit. "So kiddies, you two are first years right? The girl in the back is easy to read but you sir are quite the unique one" he said leaning over and staring him in the eyes "Normally when people see me their first instinct isn't to come ask me if I needed for help. So what makes you tick little one? How sheltered do you have to be to be so blind to danger? I promise you I will find a way to break you" Daisuke said with a smirk "But for now, I'll just enjoy myself"

A shiver went down his spine, he could feel the tension rising nearby. There was a fight going on, and the crowd heading to the gymnasium just confirmed his feeling. "Oh-ho, things are heating up on the first day" he said starting to walk towards the gymnasium but stopped when he was beside Cliodhna and leaned in "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone your little secret" he said with a wink and continued walking "Follow me if you want to see something interesting little ones" he said with a laugh, his grip on his wooden sword getting tighter and tighter the closer he got. When he stepped in the rush hit him full on, he was immersed in the tense pressure and it made him grind. Making his way through the crowd he took a front row seat, sitting with his legs crossed and his sword resting on his shoulder. He looked at the two 'fighters' and smiled pulling a student next to him to demand more information "I knew this was going to be fun! You got no chance Dracula, but I'm gonna love seeing you struggle!" he taunted

Company: Eri,Niko and maybe the little ones
Mood: Hyped
OOC: FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

"Because I'm hyped up out of control
If it's a fight, I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know that I know"

Axuqa
Feril Arrow
Dietary Supplement
Radha Von Dementia

Anxious Rabbit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                YOUR HEART'S A MESS
                tab tab tab ______________________ you won't admit to it

xxxxxxx ▇▇▇▇▇ it makes no sense
                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBUT I'M DESPERATE TO CONNECT
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBUT I'M DESPERATE TO CONNECT

ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴄɪʟ νιcᴇ ᴘʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

tab Suiren smiled at her kohai, they really just were bother adorable. Inamoto Aya-san and Inoue Mamoru-san, first years. Not saying anymore but just giving a nod as a reply, she continued to smile and remain silent as Noboru-san spoke to the girl's calmly after introductions were out of the way. Brushing her bangs to the side to keep them out of her face, she trailed after him as he began walking, glancing over at the girls to make sure they were following a couple times until they reached the cafeteria not very long after departing. The brunette's eyes flickered as Noboru-san's gentleman side came along as he opened the door for the girls. She stood off to the side to allow the girls go in first before beginning to enter herself, however, hearing Noboru-san ask if everything was okay her attention turned back and stopped in place.

tab Her eyes widened at the sight of a student with a bloody nose standing there, explaining what was going on. This was a rare event. It was hardly known for fights to happen so early in the year, or just in general. Hearing that Kiramoto-san was handling it, worry waved over her. Sure, Kiramoto-san was capable of handling such a situation more than her and probably Noboru-san, but situations like this wasn't dealt so lightly. Glancing up at Noboru-san as he walked in and looked in her direction, she had a worried expression on her face. "Goodness.. I hope the situation doesn't get too out of hand.." She replied to him in a soft voice, wanting to help and make sure everything would be fine, although her curiosity was quite high in who had started the fight.

tab Nodding her head, she hugged herself before heading over towards the short line with the three. Before even having the chance to get a plate, Inoue-san had already gotten her a plate by passing them out to the three. "Thank you," She thanked the girl with a smile. Trailing behind the girl, Suiren glanced over all the food before asking for pasta and chicken, grabbing a muffin, and a carton of milk. The pasta portion was actually quite large, but she didn't really mind it, she hasn't eaten that morning when she woke up. Paying for the meal, she stepped off to the side after Inoue-san and waited for the others before heading over towards a table for five. "Actually, I'll be leaving first to make sure first years and those who are new basically know their way around before the meeting. I can rest assured that Noboru-san can take care of these two ladies," She spoke up, mostly towards Noboru-san just so he knew what she was going to do. Not only did she want to check on the new students, but she wanted to double check on the situation Kiramoto-san was handling.

[ o o c ] found my charger ; u; [ / o o c ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      l o c a t i o n | outside the dorms xxxxxc o m p a n y | Noboru-san, two girl's xxxxxe m o t i o n s | worried, content

Dietary Supplement

Aoki Mie

glo-bear

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
        User Image

ikolai Ian GetzinXXX

tαkє thє líght, αnd dαrkєn єvєrчthíng αrσund
                                                      cαll thє clσuds αnd lístєn clσsєlч, í'm lσst wíthσut чσu
                                                      cαll чσur nαmє єvєrч dαч whєn í fєєl sσ hєlplєss
                                                      í'm fαllín' dσwn вut í'll rísє αвσvє thís, rísє αвσvє thís

hαtє thє mínd, rєgrєts αrє вєttєr lєft unspσkєn
                                                        fσr αll wє knσw, thís vσíd wíll grσw αnd
                                                        єvєrчthíng's ín vαín, dístrєssíng чσu thσugh ít lєαvєs mє σpєn
                                                        fєєlsríght, вut í'll єnd thís αll вєfσrє ít gєts

outside big boobs pissed

Nikolai scoffed and shook his head. "Call me whatever, sweetheart. I don't care," Nikolai took barely any thoughts to words. He had been called a lot worse back home, hell he had survived a lot worse. The girl might of been able to fight, but it wouldn't be anything like what he faced back home. At least he wouldn't have to worry about some weapon being pulled on him just when he was getting the upper hand. They reached the gymnasium with a small group following them. They seemed to be rooting for the girl. So, she had to know how to fight. This would surely be something interesting.

He caught the gloves and put them on. "Aww, see I like how you notice that I care about your pretty face," Nikolai watched her get into her stance. Looking for weak points to expose or to use to his advantage. She left few, but he could take the strike while she was protecting herself from another blow. He was a quick fighter, at least he could toss in some quick jabs. They would be heavy as well, he had a lot of push to how he fought. His head snapped back towards a shout from the crowd.

Dracula. Now that was just a student being a complete idiot. He lived no where near the area where 'Transylvania' took place. That was in the area where Hungary and Austria were. He was smack dab in the middle of Russia. "Pay attention more in school. Call me Stalin before Dracula, that guy wasn't even Russian, durak" he turned his attention back onto the girl in front of him.

Cracking his neck, Nikolai let out a focused breath and smiled. "Lets have some fun, suka" with that Nikolai made his first move. Going for a low blow with his right fist and his left would make a quick jab right after the female would defend herself from the initial blow.

Feril Arrow

Axuqa

HamHawk76

Radha Von Dementia

{[ translations :: ]}

Mind-boggling Fairy

16,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User Image
↙°¨°¤。___。¤°¨°↘
_____`❤´_____
Cliodhna O'Cleirigh
`*◝◑。 --________--。◐◜*´
`'''▪˛ _--_ ¸▪'''´
ˇ えみˇ

" Close, no worries though mate no one ever gets it right the first time " She corrected him as he mispronounced her name " its Cliodhna O'Cleirigh. Proper pronunciation is CLEE-ona O-CLEE-ree if you take in for the silent letters, but I prefer Clee-O-dawn-a O-clare-rich " nodding she agreed to explain her name's meaning but was abrupted by the source of the cigarette, an older lad with artificial blond hair whom was quite rude. " What the bloody hel " She didn't know what to make of Daichi or what he whispered in her ear as he passed, but she could tell she already didn't like this lad, using use her middle finger she first flipped him the bird than pressed the center of her glasses adjusting them to the top of her noes.

Curious as to what Daichi meant about see something interesting Cliodhna followed a few paces behind, using the opportunity as they walked to explain her names to Sora " Clíodhna, Clídna, Clionadh, Clíodna, Clíona, or ""Cleena"" if your English all originate from the same name in Irish mythology though depending on where you are born the name has differing meanings; If you're from southern Munster or Desmond than you are named after the queen of the banshees, Cleena of Carrigcleena, She is the principal goddess of that county. It is said the wails of the banshee can be heard echoing the valleys at night, scaring those who hear as the wail of a banshee is potent and instills fear in good people. " Cliodhna takes a second to take a breath before going on with " If you hail from County Cork than the name belongs to a goddess of love and beauty. She is said to have three brightly coloured birds who eat apples from an otherworldly tree, these birds are said to sing a sweet song that could heal any sickness. The tail goes she left the otherworldly island of Tir Tairngire to be with her mortal lover, Ciabhán, but is taken by a wave as she sleeps due to the music played by a minstrel of Manannan mac Lir in Glandore harbor. The tide there is known as "Clíodhna's Wave" in her honer. Whether she drowns or not depends on the version being told, along with many other details of the story... " Cliodhna slowed her pace a bit and turn to face Sora to make sure he was paying attention before going on " The last version refers to a foreigner from the Fairy-lands, who's locks are said to be made of fire... O'Cleirigh just means 'descendant of the scribe' like a church, its actlly a fairly common las' name "

Entering the gymnasium Cliodhna moved opposite of Daichi, as she didn't want to be seen with him but still wanted a good seat to the show. " Pretty sure he was referring to your appearance Lad, not ya nationality, you are rather lanky and pale in comparison to the's blokes" flipping the page in her sketch book Cliodhna started a new drawing of the fight about to take place, quickly blocking out the shapes of the two combatants in their ready stances... ' F%$* her bust is huge! ' doing her best not to stair...

" Japanese " " English "

O .O .C . :: Sorry about the size of my post ^^;; a good chuck of this is "borrowed" from a wiki

Dietary Supplement

Axuqa

HamHawk76

Feril Arrow

Magroodles's Secret Admirer

Partying Waffles

User ImageUser Image

Radha Von Dementia

HamHawk76

Dietary Supplement

Feril Arrow

Location |xxxxxxxx Gymnasium
Company |xxxxxxxx Cliodhna, Daichi, Eri, Nikolas
Mood |xxxxxxxx Worried

Quite frankly, Sora did know what a dangerous person would look like; He just didn't want to judge. After all, the most dangerous typically have the greatest awareness of the world. The first year gave a weak, friendly smile despite being commented for not really looking like a guy. I most definitely look a guy. he thought defensively. At least, that would Sora would like to hope. Who could blame this guy for thinking he didn't look like a guy? He coughed into the back of his hand, hoping to kick the nasty cigarette smoke out of his lungs. How did people stand it? Looking up, Sora noticed this person was very much taller than him. The first year took a step back when the older student loomed over to analyze them.

"I never really thought about what makes me 'tick.'" Sora said, staring with huge eyes. A look of disbelief came across his face when the person mentioned about 'breaking him.' Was this a threat? Did he do something wrong? However, the most worrying to Sora came back. "Are you sure you're ok?" he echoed his initial question. If this guy was making cruel comments and threats, something must be bothering him, right? Everyone has a reason for being a jerk, right? Before anything else, the person suddenly stalked away, announcing about something interesting. Of course, Sora was curious about what this 'something was.'

He walked over to Cliodhna, about to ask of whatever that meant. However, the question was answered when they both subconsciously followed the blond student. Sora easily was distracted the moment Cliodhna began to explain the origins of her name. He patiently listened, trying to grasp to any of the concepts. In the end, it was sort of like passing water through a strainer. It mostly went through because he couldn't grasp it. However, it sounded really interesting though! "I think that's amazing! It must have taken a lot of work to make such a pretty name." said Sora, being as honest as usual. He smiled before paying attention to their new location to the sounds of people.

Sora stared through the crowd next to Cliodhna to see the subjects: two students who looked ready to kill one another. One looked very different from the others. Bright red hair... that was definitely a hair dye. How much dye had to be put in. On the other side, was a female with enough self-confidence to make the roof shatter. She moved with some kind of air that was rare among people these days- and no, it wasn't just because of her breast size.

However, more importantly (and for once Sora focused on the actual important part): Were they fighting? Why were they? Sora turned to the people around them and noticed that most of them seemed excited for this fight. Is this right? Sora thought. He looked over to Cliodhna again and noticed how she pulled her sketchbook out. "Is this... really the time to-?" His words were caught off when the people shifted to get a better look at the brawl. After what seemed like a whole minute, Sora blinked before deciding that this shouldn't happen.. right? If they fought, what if the school suspended them? They would lose valuable learning time and that could affect their school lives! He shuffled away from the crowd slightly to only realize something: he had no idea where to go for help. In fact, Sora didn't have a school map with him. He turned back, half-tempted to try to stop the fight. However, that seemed like hardly an answer.

O.O.C |

Fashionable Star

8,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

A crowd had gathered to see the fight, it was something Eri didn't want to happen. The girl usually preferred to handle situations like these in private and the crowd was getting rowdy from seeing them. One boy even threw out a taunt calling Niku 'dracula'. To which Niku corrected him. "Truth be told. . .I thought Dracula was Russian too! It's a good thing I don't call out taunts." Eri focused though, she wouldn't let the neither the crowd or the taunts throw her focus off. Niku could take advantage of that at any moments.

From that moment on Eri's eyes change, no longer the soft, often hard pressed look she gave everyone, instead one could see the fire and determination behind her eyes. She was always like this when she was either training or in a fight. She could feel the adrenaline pump through her body. Her heart stayed calm, and her eyes also showed focus. She was ready for anything the Russian threw at her. Her body was tense and ready to go.

The Russian made the first move, a low blow with the right, "Dirty already? He's not just relying on that is he?" Sure enough Eri lowered to block it and noticed the jab. With split second decision making she decided to counter. She leaned her body to the right, the low blow being merely a glancing blow off her stomach as she ducked under the jab. Her body was surprisingly agile and light despite its appearance. Her fist clenched tightly as she countered with a forceful left hook. Most likely she would miss because her body was off balance, it was fine though because her body's balance was right with a shoulder tackle that could bring him to the ground. She wanted to attack his stamina and beat him on the ground. She could hold the advantage with her being on top.

Dietary Supplement

Familiar Comrade

User Image

im hiding behind the b r o k e n g l a s s
          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab SO↷ F I N D ME NOW
          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
          tab tab tab MAMORU INOUE First Year

Standing by the table, he had said 'your welcome' to Suiren before piling the food he wanted onto his plate and paid. The cashier lady even seemed nice enough when she gave him a greeting smile. Mamoru happily returned it before leaving to wait on the side. Already seeing Noboru and Aya get their plates and deciding on a meal to eat, Mamoru chose a five-seat table. Before Mamoru actually sat though, his eyes met Suiren's once she spoke about leaving first to check on the first years, even saying things like 'Noboru-san can take care of these two ladies'. These two ladies, Mamoru repeated in his head. Knowing the conversation hadn't been directed towards him though, he merely rested his buttox onto the seat after fixing his skirt. Unsure if he should wait to eat or also want to check on things, he became conflicted and instead, settled with eating his muffin first. All that is left is Aya and Noboru now. That is, including Mamoru. What is he to talk about? Or should he call for a raincheck on the tour? With two council members outside, surely Noboru would want to join them? Even if Aya and himself were first years, Mamoru at least understood that people had duties to do. He could handle, maybe.

Staring at his food, he looks off to where the cafeteria line is beginning to now pile with loud, echoing voices. Each voice he pulled out though, is talking about a fight --one between a first year such as himself and a council member-. Mamoru isn't able to pull their names out though because his eyes then rest to search for Aya at least. A pick of the top of his muffin, he eats it slowly but let it rests in his mouth. Not one for fights, he hardly saw himself looking at one on the other hand. So even if he were to also take his food out, he'd probably rest outside on the benches or something. After all, he is awfully hungry and seeing a fight would lose is appetite. I wonder if the school will be more violent?" he then thought, an image of every student pulling hair, scratching, and punching. The thought made him shake his head and he faced the window if not for a short moment to let his mind be distracted by the shift of the trees pushing against the wind like a pillow.

glo-bear
Eri Oana
Dietary Supplement
[ooc: just to put something in i guess xD ]

SOMETIMES I WONDER
                                                              HOW I BECAME THIS WAY
                                                              SOMETIMES I WONDER
                                                              WHY IS IT I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO SAY

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff