Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image

Ana dragged her feet as she made her way up the paved pathway to her new life. She stopped and looked up, putting her hand to her forehead to block her eyes from the sun. So this is it. Ana gave a half smile. I expected it to be bigger... She shrugged slightly and continued to the entrance.

Room106, room 106... Ana glanced at all the signs and flyers as she walked the halls searching for her dorm room. She sighed. How hard could it be to fine one stupid room! She stopped in the middle of the hallway and spun around. Ah ha! She had walked passed the hallway holding her room. She held her duffel bag on her right shoulder as she shuffled her feet down the hallway. When she came to the door reading 106 she pulled the small silver key from her pocket and unlocked the door. Ana's heart sank when the opened door revealed an empty room. One side of the room had clearly already been claimed so Ana dropped her bag at the foot of the other bed and let herself fall into her new bed.

Food. Ana sat up swinging her legs over the side of the bed. "But where do I find food?

Shy Kitten

14,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

ӈɑrɑ Inori
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Hara cocked her head to the side a bit confused at his joke, "What if i fell in love with a peanut butter shape shifter? sorry not understanding.. but im not really a peanut butter fan, gets sticky in your mouth," she said laughing a bit. It was a pretty interesting joke but shes not going to think differently of Akira. Hara watched him ask about her second ability, "Oh well its where a user can create, shape and manipulate psychic energy in various ways, including manifesting in material form. Like a psychic beam for an example... well its kinda silly i suppose," she said not really thinking its all that awesome. Some people had pretty cool powers and she just felt a little more different.

After snapping back to reality from her thoughts she heard Akira say he pretty much wasnt really a social butterfly. "You know im kind of surprised by that, you look like the cool.. bad boy type," she said a little embarrassed, "But i know you feel... im more of a study hard, read books i guess nerd some would assume... Usually people dont notice me in classes. Unless i play the piano or my violin other wise im basically not there sometimes," she said looking away a bit and glancing back at him. Hara turned her full attention back to Akira when he said he liked horror, "Sooo you like horror movies?" she asked a bit excited, Hara has never really met anyone who likes horror. "But yeah Stephen King i love, otherwise i dont really read H.P Lovecraft, iv heard decent things about them but eh." As she was speaking to him her tummy made a soft sound, she was a bit hungry considering she missed breakfast because she was so excited to get to school.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Where am i? Outside under a tree
                                            Who am i with? Akira
                                            Theme Song: ♬♫

osroene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

''The principal actually hosted this
''food montage'' thing in the Cafeteria for new comers. Would you like to head over there
with me? I'm kind of hungry myself.
'' I said as I covered my mouth and let
out a small chuckle. I stood there shyly just near the entrance to her dorm.
''I'm not really new but I can sure use some friends. I'm seeing alot
of new faces, It kinda overwhelms me.
''

Ⓦhere am I? On my way to the Cafeteria
Ⓦho am I with? With a blonde woman
Ⓗow do I feel? Calmed, relaxed
Ⓜy thoughts: Lets get this day started...
Ⓜy ability: My writing effects reality

x x x x x x x x
QUOTES/OOC

Beautiful Pariah

User ImageUser Image
Ana looked up, her surprise written all over her face. A girl was standing in the doorway to her room peeking in at her. Ana hadn't expected this at all. After pushing away her surprise Ana stood up and walked over the the girl. "I would love too!" Ana smiled closing the door to her dorm behind her. "I'm Anastasia, but everyone calls me Ana." She shot a smile at the girl and glanced around. She wanted to remember how to get around.

As they made their way to the cafeteria Ana couldn't help but check out the other students, and teachers at the school. There were so many different kinds of people. It actually made her feel more comfortable. She smiled to herself as she followed her, hopefully new friend, around the school.

oitnb

Tipsy Abductee

8,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Akira Acair

⇘⇘⇘

So tame my flesh
And fix my eyes

↺✟↻✟↺✟↻

Akira frowned, his joke had indeed been as bad as he feared. But Hara explaining why she didn't like peanut butter made him chuckle, "Yeah, I guess it can be a pain to get off the roof of one's tongue." Akira was gonna explain how he actually liked peanut butter, but stopped when she started explaining her power. He was actually pretty amazed, if she tried hard enough she could like beam a person's head till it exploded. Now that was a skill worth having.

Akira couldn't help but blush slightly, and place his arm on his head. First time someone's ever called him a bad boy, and he didn't know if that was good or bad. "Bad boy, eh? Cool, I've been a burn out,loser and has-been but never a bad boy." he jested, hoping she'd catch the soft hint of sarcasm. He actually felt the same way when she explained her life at school. Akira liked to stick to on his own and it got him this far, so it seemed to be a good strategy.

He heard her question, and he sort of thought for a bit. He didn't really like majority of the nu-horror but the old horror was fantastic. "More or less the same as the books. Classic over modern." He then heard her explain how she didn't really read Lovecraft and he threw a party in his head. But then he heard her stomach growl, and his stomach decided to join in. "Well, that settles it. We're both hungry let's go get some food!" he addressed. He had heard about some rally in the cafeteria so he decided that'd be the safest place to find food.

With whom?: Hara
Thoughts: 'Food...here we come!'

User Image

OOC:

Coyora

''Hey, It's nice to meet you, Ana. I'm Yuka, Yuka Xiomi. '' I said to her with a soft smile. After making a few turns,
finally we have arrived to the Cafeteria. There were tables put together with all different types of foods, including my favorite, tacos! ''
Wow, lots to choose from here!
'' I said excitedly. I lined up and grabbed a plate. Took a couple small taco shells and filled it up with meat, cheese, salad, tomatoes and wrapped it up with sour cream. Then, I grabbed a cup on the next table and poured myself Fruit punch and carefully made my way to a table, which was near the window. The campus wasn't enormously big but It sure had beautiful nature here. I took a bite of the taco and my eyes opened wide. ''Holy crap, this Is amazing.'' I said covering my mouth with a giggle.

Ⓦhere am I? In the Cafeteria
Ⓦho am I with? With Anastasia
Ⓜy thoughts: The food looks great!

x x x x x x x x
QUOTES/OOC

Beautiful Pariah

.:Anastasia Blake:.
Has the ability to control the elements. Fire is her most developed element.
User ImageUser Image

Ana followed Yuka as she got her tacos. Ana skimmed over the food that was provided. Yuka was right, there was a lot to choose from. A cheeseburger! Ana searched for a moment and found burgers, buns, and anything one could think of to put on a burger. Ana made her cheesebuger and met Yuka at the table.

Yuka giggled at her own excitement that the food here was actually good. Ana took a bite of her burger and had pretty much the same reaction as Yuka. "I'm getting that tomorrow." Ana laughed pointing at Yuka's tacos.

After taking a few more bites Ana looked at Yuka with a curious expression. "So you're not new this year? I mean, I'm a junior, but I just got here this year." Ana went on to explain how her family was teaching her, so she was pretty much home schooled until they found Mirakoto Academy.

Year: Junior
Dorm: 106

oitnb

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
~~~Heath Polaris~~~

User Image

After much wandering Heath found his way to the office. "Hi, I need my room key and my freshman class schedule, please." The woman typed a few things on her computer, and went to the printer. She went through a door labeled 'Key Room.' She came back with everything he asked for. He thanked the nice lady and proudly began walking toward the dorms.

As Heath looked for the dorms, his stomach started rumbling, he frowned and changed his course to the cafeteria for a bite to eat. He was eager to meet some more of the other students. He made his way to the cafeteria and scanned the room as he walked in.

Where: Cafeteria
Who: No one
Mood: Hungry
Song: Ain't It Fun--Paramore

Freshman Schedule:
8:00 AM- Creative Writing
9:00 AM- General Studies (English, Math, and Science)
10:00 AM- Art
11:00 AM- Gifted Power Training
~Noon~ Lunch
1:00 PM- Potions and Herbology
2:00 PM- Gym
3:00 PM- Home Economy

Dorm: 105

I softly laughed hovering my hand over my mouth when
she commented. ''My first year here was Junior year, which was last year. Thankfully,
I'm a Senior now. It's actually kinda good timing for you to get here this year, because last year,
let me tell you... most of the seniors were really out of order along with a couple of freshmen
and sophomores. But since they either graduated or got sent off to another school, things
can be a bit calmer this year. The principal added gardening this year so that's definitely
something I can't wait for to start.
'' I said as I took another bite of the taco and taking
a sip of my fruit punch. ''Oh, you were home schooled? Awe, did you feel
lonely? Or you were just like ''heck yeah!''
'' I said with a small laughter.

x x x x x x x x
QUOTES/OOC

Beautiful Pariah

Shy Kitten

14,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

ӈɑrɑ Inori
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Hara laughed softly, "oh come on you have the bad boy look, im pretty sure not the act though, seem very far from it." She was just kidding though, nobody should judge a book by its cover some of the roughest looking men could be sweet hearts on the inside. Hara looked back at him, "Of course! Classics over new any day!" she smiled as she heard Akira's stomach growl as well. "Sure! but i wonder what the cafeteria has for today," she giggled and danced around him gracefully then stopped. "Maybe some peanut butter im sure," she commented sarcastically trying to get a laugh out of him. Hara kinda liked making people laugh a little if she could, there are some situations where its not smart. "Lets go!" she said grabbing his hand without even thinking, Hara stopped and got quiet as a faint vision ran across her mind. Moments later after the vision passed, Hara blinked a couple times then turned and looked at Akira. She stared at him for a moment then let go, "im sorry.." she said turning away, "we should still go for that lunch im hungry." Hara started to walk to the cafeteria, she kind of brushed off what had happened like it was nothing.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Where am i? Outside under a tree > Cafeteria
                                            Who am i with? Akira
                                            Theme Song: ♬♫

osroene
.:Anastasia Blake:.
Has the ability to control the elements. Fire is her most developed element.

User ImageUser Image

"Eh..."
Ana shrugged as she finished up the rest of her food and pushed her plate aside. "I did get kind of lonely sometimes, but I'm not a real social butterfly. So most of the time I didn't mind being alone." Ana scanned the cafeteria. "Although, being around people other than family, is really nice." Ana laughed softly. She was happy to be able to make friends around her age, but what she was most exited about, was the boys. She wasn't a slut or anything like that, but the only boys she was ever around was the boys from her old neighborhood and they were not her type. Ana set her elbows on the table and placed her chin in her hands.
/color]

Year: Junior
Dorm:

oitnb

((OOC: My thing got all messed up! So, I'm sorry for it looking weird! I'm going to bed though ill fix it tomorrow! Goodnight all!)))

Beloved Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

17/Spiritual Medium/Junior

StreetPass

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

"I Can See The Things Hidden In The Light And Darkness..."

✿Mila looked out of the window of the car as businesses and people passed by. Her parents were in the front of the car cooing about how wonderful the school was and how in 2 years she has already begun to control her gift. Both of her parents were normal average people, and they hated for the longest time that she could see and talk to people that weren't really on their visible plane. The doctors always told her parents that they were all just imaginary friends and that she would grow out of it, but to no avail, she never did.

The car pulled up to the school before she even realized it. Mila looked towards the front seats where her parents seemed a little too excited for her to go back to school. With a smile on her face she gave them hugs and kisses and grabbed her suitcase out of the trunk. She waved goodbye in the direction of the car as she walked towards the school gates with a smile on her face. She walked passed the art teacher whom she gave a big smile too and she waved at him. "Hello Mr. Aurelis!" She didn't stop to chat, she figured he'd see enough of her in class and in club. Plus she only real walked passed him to see what new puzzle pieces awaited her. Her next step was to find the potions and herbology teacher, and the librarian. Thankfully they both wouldn't be too hard to track down. She knew the three of the always schemed together to get the most puzzle pieces they could.

After going to the office and helping a couple of newer students find their rooms, Mila finally got to her room. She put her things down by the bed farthest from the door and sat down for a moment. It didn't appear that she had a roommate yet, and she was very curious of the type of person or beast it may be. As her mind thought of many things, her stomach began to rumble. "Huh... already lunch time I guess." And as if it was on queue her stomach grumbled at her again. "Alright, alright. I will feed you." She got up and left to go to the lunch room which would have a buffet of food.

As she reached the cafeteria, Mila noticed a boy in front of her with blue hair. It seemed like he was new and taking in the sights. "Hello there! I'm Mila. If you need any help, just let me know!" She always seemed to have a little bit of a pep in her step, even on a bad day for her. She motioned to the boy to follow her to the buffet. "You don't want everyone to eat all of this food before you! Before you know, it may all be gone." She smiled at him while remembering her very first day at the school. Of course she got to the buffet too late and there was no good food left. Just weird vegetables and a couple of extra buns.✿

"...They Tell Me Their Stories, And I Listen"

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

User Image

Where I am: Cafeteria
Who I'm with: Boy with Blue Hair
What I'm thinking: "All of this food... Where to start~"
What I'm feeling: Happy
Song: Colors - Grouplove

Out of Chandelure's:

Deviant Megaman

My face suddenly frowned a bit when she mentioned
she'd feel lonely sometimes. ''Well, If there's one thing that we both have
in common is I'm not a social butterfly myself but I try to push myself out of the shell.
'' I said to Ana as I finished the taco and pushed aside the plate. ''I
think I'm done for now.
'' I took another sip of my fruit punch and got caught off guard
with Ana's following question. I cleared my throat and placed my arms crossed each other
on the table. ''It's... complicated.'' I managed to say. ''I can
write something down and It may come true. It can effect reality in many ways.
But I approach It cautiously, because bad things can happen. Not that I try to
explore more Into It but unless It's an emergency,
I don't dare mess with the balance scale of reality.
''
Finally, I took my last shot of fruit punch and slid It aside with the plate. ''Sorry,
It's really complicated stuff. How about you, what can you do?
'' I said with a
curious expression upon my face.

x x x x x x x x
QUOTES/OOC

Beautiful Pariah

Alright, Goodnight! 3nodding

Tipsy Abductee

8,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Akira Acair

⇘⇘⇘

So tame my flesh
And fix my eyes

↺✟↻✟↺✟↻

Smiling at Hara saying he had the bad boy look going on, Akira couldn't help but secretly agree. He liked dressing up in ways that made him feel powerful, he could thank his Demon blood for that. But so far it was ok with dressing up as some stereotypical bad boy from the 50s. His ears perked at her next statement, and he faked being hurt. "Yeah, I'm generally passive, and I only get all macho-man when I get really, really pissed off." he said, sort of unsure if it'd scare her.

He breathed in relief when she agreed that classic was better, he once met a person who went off on him after he said he preferred classic things. It was pretty awkward and it ended in a fight. Hearing her joke about peanut butter, Akira made a face, "A guy makes a bad joke, and people never forget it." he croaked. Still he couldn't help but think she got points for that. But hopefully she knew he was kidding.

Akira's stomach was still going crazy with growling when she said they should get a move on. She reached for his hand, and instantly let it go. She went blank for a second, and it came to Akira that she was probably seeing his future. This made him extremely curious. He waited till she snapped out of it, but she ran off. "Hey, wait a minute. What'd you see?" he called after her, while jogging to catch up. When he did catch up, he stepped infront of her, looked her in the eyes and said, "I need to know what you saw, and it's only fair that you to tell me." Secretly, Akira's temper was slowly climbing. He hated people keeping things from him, but if he got more upset he might go into his other form so he took a deep breath and looked back at her.

With whom?: Hara
Thoughts: 'Just....relax. No need to flip s**t'

User Image

OOC:it's 2am and i have work at 8 x(

Coyora

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items