Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Ξѵȧȵɡҽʅῗȵҽ

__

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She wasn't sure what to make of the other person. Honestly she didn't. Normally people answered when they were asked something, but that wasn't what the person did. No they stayed silent for a moment, then began to look around. Was that what she were doing, honestly Eva wasn't too sure, but it was rather funny to watch! Tilting her head to the left then to right, she continued to stare. Maybe she couldn't talk? Like a pet they couldn't talk either, thought she had never been allowed to have a pet, but she knew people with pets, and none of them talked. Wait did that mean the other female wasn't exactly what she seemed? Possibly, but that made no sense. Could animals do magic? On and on the thoughts swirled through her mind, until there was another crack and it pulled her from her thoughts. When had the person gotten on their hands and knees? Oh! How silly maybe they really were a pet!

'' That is another seven years. Seven plus seven is fourteen, but seven times two is also fourteen. If you subtract seven from twenty-one you also get fourteen. That is a long time specially for dogs, cause seven times fourteen is ninety-eight. '' Eva spoke it seemed like a mile a minute, and not once did she stop to take a breath. Not even once she was finished. She instead opened her mouth like she was about to say something more, but paused and closed her mouth, as she noticed the person was looking at her. Not hiding her confusion she blinked owlishly a few times. Oh! It wasn't a she it was a he, and he was really pretty! He had really pretty blue eyes. He could easily pass for a girl! Maybe he secretly was, well Eva wouldn't judge him, she had secrets of her own, and could understand if a person would rather not let other people know. Though he didn't seem happy with her. Which she couldn't understand she hadn't been the one to break the glass, he had. Maybe his momma didn't teach him not to blame others for his own mistakes?

Maybe he was just grumpy because now he was gonna be super unlucky. Well Eva couldn't allow that. Nope she couldn't! She would be his friend, and even if a roof fell on him, she wouldn't be scared! She could make him laugh! '' I'm not a madam, silly I am Evangeline Shepard, but everyone calls me Eva, except my mom and dad they call me Angel, which is funny because I don't have wings. if I did I would fly everywhere. Hey your name did you know it means. A heap of combustible material, use for burning a corpse as part of a funeral ceremony. The vikings and other religions liked to use them. So that must mean you are not only really pretty, you are useful.'' Eva grinned happily as she looked up at Mr Pyre though, what did he mean by respectfully? Had she called him a bad name? Possibly, but she couldn't remember it. Well she would be careful and not call him anymore bad names. Wait why was he so red? Blinking she walked up to him, and raised her right hand to touch his forehead. Though only if he allowed her to actually touch him. '' You look like a tomato Mr...... I don't like Mr it makes you sound old, and you are too pretty to be old, so I shall call you hmm.... Oh Cutie maybe Sweetie cause momma calls the neighbors little girl that, and she has blue eyes like you! Hey maybe we should go to the secretary and ask her to call the nurse. If you have a fever you should rest.'' A serious expression appeared on her face towards the end, as she tried to think of what had caused the male to so suddenly to get sick.

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    Company: Pyre, Cutie, maybe Sweetie
                    Outfit: Current outfit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxOut Of Cookies:
                            Partial Mikuo
                            Sorry Eva um yeah.
                    -

Blessed Seeker

User Image
location a hallway somewhere
company no one at the moment
feeling slightly impatient
wearing outfit

Grumbling to herself about being late, a young woman with short blonde hair got out of her old van. It was not necessarily sleek or stylish, but certainly functional. Most of the time, at least. Shutting the door a little more loudly than necessary, Anise opened the back door and pulled a good number of bags out. The ones with shoulder straps, she slung over her shoulders so they would hang near her hips, others she positioned so the straps would hang on the crook of her elbow, and the last two, thankfully, were on wheels, so she could roll them alongside her. Closing the back door of her van behind her, she set off at a brisk pace towards the building, occasionally stopping to readjust the baggage that she had draped over herself. She would not deny noticing the occasional odd from passerby look along the way, but she was no longer bothered by staring strangers. We do what we have to do, and sometimes it looks strange, and sometimes it earns a few stares, but that's life, isn't it? It was something she had heard somewhere before, but she couldn't quite remember where. Most likely one of her college professors had said it, but she couldn't for the life of her remember which one it would have been. Still, they were words to live by, at least, she thought so.

Making her way into the building, she approached the front desk. The secretary glanced up, both eyebrows raised. "Good morning," Anise greeted the woman cheerfully. There was another short pause before the woman nodded back at her. "Name?" She asked, looking back at the papers she had in front of her. "Anise Bonnay. The art teacher," she offered with a smile, though her toes began to tap impatiently. The secretary nodded, and Anise couldn't help but feel she was moving at a positively glacial pace. Finally the woman handed her a few papers and a key, and Anise took them, working awkwardly around her many bags. "You'll be in teacher's dorm one, and your classes will be held in the art room." Anise had already started walking before the woman had finished speaking. "Thank you for the help! Have a nice day," she called over one shoulder.

She wandered down a hallway, tucking herself to the side where the wouldn't be in anyone's way, and began sifting quickly through the papers she'd just gotten. Most of them she stowed in a pocket of one of her bags, but she kept hold of the campus map. Unfolding it, she glanced over the paper to try to get an idea of where her classroom and her dorm were located. Standing there with a small mountain of bags on her body, it occurred to her suddenly that she could have left them in the her van and gotten them later, when she needed them instead of trying to carry them all around at once. Well, I'm certainly not taking them back now, she thought with a shrug, focusing again on the map.

ooc:: first post!! Sorry it took so long :/

Questionable Genius

10,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Lavina Lyons

Where am I? :: School Hallway
          Who am I with? :: Nights!
          OOC :: It's ok~

Lavi followed Night's example and disposed of her plate. She settled back into her seat, a grin set firmly on her lips. She read Nights words and had to use everything in her power to stop herself from blasting into a fit of vivacious giggles. She loved sexual innuendos. They were always floating around the group that taught her how to freerun. For some reason, she had latched on to them and continued use of the perverted jokes. She loved to see the expressions of people who became flustered at her words.

"A tad bit" she told her, "But that's all the better. I agree to your terms!" She had no qualms of sharing a power in exchange for another power. And it's not like she had to show her everything she could do. Maybe she could keep one or two of her weapons a secret. No need to intimidate the new kid just yet. Lavi followed Nights, the excitement shone on her face.

Lavi marveled at the way Nights glided through the air. She was lucky she didn't have to walk! Although, Lavi never really minded the physical exercise, it kept her fit. Not to mention she didn't get tired easily because of her enhanced endurance. Just one of the many benefits to being Lavi. "Are we gonna go outside? It's lovely out" Lavi piped up, "Of course, not everyone likes the sun... or warmth so maybe I'm the only one who thinks so." She looked outside thoughtfully, how could anyone dislike something so beautiful?

rainbowzcolor

Lightbringer

User Image

Eckhart 'Crow' Ackerman
                                            Company: Miss Astrum > Stranger?

While Eckhart appreciated the kind an encouraging words, miss Astrum's actions were a bit strange to him. While not in any sort of romantic way, there was a familiarity and intimacy to the lady's simple gesture of lifting his chin. It didn't make him nervous, merely confused. The woman admittedly had a very motherly aura about her, so perhaps, in a moment of distraction, she treated him as though he was of her kin. With them both being winged beings, it wasn't much of a stretch. When she regained her senses, though, the young man was relieved to have things back to normal. He wanted friends, not another family - he was quite content with his current one.

At the mention of her self-consciousness about her wings, Eckhart couldn't help but grin. Having someone that could really understand being treated like a sideshow attraction made the boy feel much more comfortable. He noticed that he got very few glances at the academy (admittedly, he found himself staring at others more) which made it all the better. He really wanted to fit in and feel what it was like to have a 'normal' social life, at least as normal as it could be in a place as 'bizarre' as this academy. With all the ways of thinking that he had adapted over the years, it was going to take a long time to change how he viewed the world. That, however, he treated as a positive point to the school. Miss Astrum seemed ready to take her leave, and so did he, so Eckhart bowed once more to her. "Alright. And thank you, miss Astrum. Really, I'm glad I got to meet you." He offered a genuine, warm smile and a wave before departing for the throngs of people to find his way to the dorms.

Luckily for the young man, the signs definitely did a good job of navigating students around the campus. He found his room in mere minutes. His shoulders were definitely getting tired and sore from lugging his belongings around, so this was a most welcome sight. He unlocked the door, pushed it open, and stepped inside... only to find someone else already standing there. In a brief moment of confusion, he looked at his key and the number on the door. "Uh, excuse me... I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I think you might have the wrong room." Eckhart piped up. Somehow, he had clearly missed the notice that the sheer volume of students necessitated dorm sharing.

HalflingPuppeteer

pup720
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    Nights nervously walked down, twiddling her thumbs, listening to the soft footsteps of Lavi. She contemplated on whether or not she should show Lavi everything. Couldn't hurt to hide a power or two from her, she didn't want to scare her away. "Maybe she won't be like the others.. They all just ran away as soon as they got the chance.. Maybe she'll understand why I become like that, maybe she won't be scared. No, she won't be scared. Get a hold of yourself, Nights!" She thought to herself silently, narrowing her eyes until she heard Lavi's voice again. She snapped her eyes open and quickly glanced over to what Lavi said, managing to catch a few bits and pieces of what she had said. Nights paniced and quickly made her thoughts echo unintentionally. "Sure, if you want to. I don't like th-h-hhhEEeeEEee-" Nights quickly passed it off as not coming from her. She didn't even know she could voice out her thoughts to make it seem like she was talking. Nights' eyes darting around and then back at Lavi, shrugging, passing it off as some person talking too loud. Nights slowly continued on, floating out the back door which led to the baseball field. She flew out onto the field, feeling the sun burn down on the poor girl's skin. She flicked her hood on, covering her pigtails, only showing her bangs and her small face.

Nights nervously held her hands out, almost as if she were holding out a small ball. She closed her eyes, concentrating very hard. To most people, she looked ridicuious! She closed her eyes tighter, a small blue ball started to form in between her hands. She continued to concentrate and the ball soon became bigger and bigger. Nights slowly rose her hands and a gust of wind came from the ball, causing Night's hood to flicker down to her shoulders and her pigtails to pop out. Her pigtails flowed in the wind the ball had caused. She slowly opened her eyes, looking straight up at the ball and finally dropping it onto her head. The ball went through her, causing a blue flaming glow to come pouring out of her eyes and her small little wings to grow bigger in size. Nights spread her wings out and the blue glow from her eyes flared up intensely.

Nights flapped her wings and dashed up into the sky, kicked up a little bit of dust as she flew off into the sky. She looked like a blue lightning bolt in the sky, twirling and flying around. When she got high enough, she stood there in the sky before flying down, facing the sky and not the ground. She felt herself fall so far and so long, her pigtails flying in front of her, going wild and spinning in all sorts of directions. Nights closed her eyes and flipped onto her front, still falling. Her eyes shot open and she grinned widely, seeing the ground was so close to her. She dove down to the ground, flying so damn fast, barely inches away from the ground. She quickly dove upwards, kicking off from the ground (so she flies down, and pulls herself up when she is about to touch the ground and she kicks the ground with her foot basically), creating a huge hole in the ground below her. Nights sighed, and soon stopped flying, slowly floating down in front of Lavi.

"I'd show you more, but i'm tired from kicking a hole in the ground. Nights quickly scrawled onto the whiteboard, showing Lavi. She sighed and finally felt her feet connect with the ground. She spread her wings out wide and they slowly got smaller and smaller, back to their mini size. The blue flaming glow from her eyes left as well, crawling back into her eyes like a mist. "Show me what you got, tiger." Nights wrote on the whiteboard, showing Lavi. She erased the words and sat herself down on the ground, watching Lavi curiously.

OOC: Sorry my post is so weird and s**t XDDD

Pirate_Oblivion

Phantom

User Image
              User Image

THERE wasn't enough space.

Huffing in frustration, Aisha planted both hands on top of a stack of shirts and pressed down, attempting to flatten them enough so that she could close the drawer she had stuffed them in. She had managed to get most of her clothes to fit inside the single dresser that had been issued to each student, but her tops simply refused to all fit in one drawer. There would have been the option of putting some of them in her closet space, but she had already used that for any items that might wrinkle. Pursing her lips, she stood back on her heels and contemplated any possible solutions. Glancing down toward her duffle bag, she sighed. She could always take some clothes back, and bring them home the next time there was a break. There was also the choice of keeping some of them in her bag, but that was where she was planning on placing her shoes.

Just then, an idea crossed her mind. Aisha's cerulean blue eyes scanned the room until they fell upon her roommate's dresser. It was identical to the one issued to her and was placed on the opposite side of the room. Maybe they won't want all their space? Aisha thought, nodding to herself. Yes, that's a possibility. I can just ask them if she could use half of one of their drawers once they arrive.

Suddenly, the door opened and Aisha looked over in surprise. She had been too immersed in her thoughts to hear any footsteps approaching the room. A dark-haired boy stood in the doorway carrying a backpack and a duffel bag. He had a pleasant face and deep brown eyes, but that wasn't what stood out to Aisha. On his back were a pair of broad, raven-black feathered wings. Looking at his features and his wings, she couldn't help but compare him to some type of bird...like a crow. Aisha also noticed that the boy's expression appeared to be confused, which then confused Aisha as well. She raised an eyebrow at him. Was there a problem or something?

"Uh, excuse me...I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I think you might have the wrong room." He said, after taking a look at his key and the number on the door.

Aisha narrowed her eyes at his suggestion, taking it as an accusation. ''You must be confused,'' she stated not-at-all kindly, crossing her arms over her chest. ''I was assigned to Dorm Four and that's where I am. So I'm assuming that you're my roommate.'' Was he not aware that each dorm housed at least two people?

···•••WHAT am i UP to ???•••···
                                                              ···•••Location • dorm ••• With • some guy ••• Mood • questioning, tired •••···
                                                              ···•••Wearingthis ••• Profilehere •••···

OOC •••··· aisha's a bit rude, i'm sorry. ;u;

Takarashi

Lightbringer

User Image

Eckhart 'Crow' Ackerman
                                            Company: Roommate?

(( It's perfect. This'll help me set up for a perfect misunderstanding. Let the friction begin! +w+ ))

At a glance, the lady in the room seemed to look nice. Her eyes and her hair were both bright colors, and her clothes were pretty stylish in Eckhart's opinion. She didn't radiate with the overwhelming kindness like miss Astrum had, but just at a glance her figured her to be a good person. The impression was quickly shattered, however, when he saw her features contort slightly, and her body language became a little more hostile. It was the kind of look that the boy had grown accustomed to all his life from strangers. The good feeling he had lingering from his earlier encounter was slowly starting to melt away, much to his dismay.

"Roommate?" He repeated. Eckhart must've looked and sounded like a dope in that moment, because he appeared to be completely unfamiliar with the term. Something about it rung a bell in his mind, though, and caused him to go scanning through his papers. It all made sense afterward. "Ah... I see." He said, and swallowed afterward. He had never needed to share a room in his life, and now it was going to be with someone that seemed to already hate him? He had noticed the subtle glance at his wings, and that was all it took for him to draw a conclusion. Admittedly, he felt crushed. He came here hoping to get away from that kind of prejudice - was it really like this, even here? "I'm sorry for accusing you like that. I didn't know." He did his best to hide his feelings in his voice and face, which may have made him seem a bit emotionless. One could even take it as him showing some 'attitude.'

pup720

Bashful Regular

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Mr Pyre
✦Mood: Sleepy
✦Location: Lost
✦Company: Miss Eva

▶ He continued to hide his face nervously, till he reached enough courage to pick up his glasses and inspect them. He once again took his decorated scarf and rubed them down, feeling the cracks in them as his fingers slided across the broken glass. It made him sad for a moment, and it probably caused a solemn look to spread across his face. The glasses we very special to him, but he supposed it couldn't be help. There was probably someone, somewhere who could help him. With a light sigh he slipped them onto his face and finally looked at the girl head on as she talked. And boy, did she talk! It made him smile a bit. The girl didn't seem off put by him, so he relaxed a little bit. "I-is that so?" He struggled to get the words out. "I'm aware it's now fourteen years. I'm quite superstitious you see." He paused as she continued to talk, taking a moment to look her over.

She had a strange appearance to him, but then again he had seen worse in the school. But this was their first meeting, so he wasn't entirely sure who he was talking too. She looked like she was straight out of an anime. But who was he to talk? He looked like a girl! He was taken back, not entirely sure what to think of her. "Miss Eva," he said quietly, "I-" her hand reached his forehead and he froze. Once again, dead in his tracks. "M-miss Eva! I'm quite alright you see, I'm m-merely flustered!" A blush rose on his face. Shyly, he took her hand in his and placed it back to her side, and gave her a light pat on the head if she would allow him. "Please, relax madam. I'm ok, I don't get sick you see. If I do then you wouldn't see me out here." his face was still a tad bit red as he spoke. He had never had this much attention, let alone concern. "And I'm well aware what a Pyre is. That's why my... family took on the name. You're free to call me as you like, but please, don't refer to me as a female again?" He gave her a small smile of worry. "It's quite embarrassing."◀

Softly Whisper in My Ear

OOC
I like Eva she's very cute. She goes like 45 miles an hour its good XD
      User Image

Ξѵȧȵɡҽʅῗȵҽ

__

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eva couldn't contain her giggle at the reaction that the male had. How silly! He was flustered? Why? Did that mean he liked her? No if she had to guess it might of been because she thought he was a girl, but he was so pretty! So he shouldn't be embarrassed. He was so silly she liked him! To bad he wasn't another student then they could hang out all the time, and maybe she could get him to wear a dress. He would look so pretty in a dress, maybe a soft pink color. No! He would look better in royal colors, like navy, or crimson with silver, gold or cream colors. Would she get in trouble if she convinced an adult to wear a dress? Hmm that was a good question? Wait he was holding her hand, why was he doing that? Oh ok he didn't want her to touch him, that was fine they had just met, so she could understand if he didn't want her to. Aw he liked her too! He was petting her, but she wasn't some pet, at least not that she knew of. He had very soft hands, maybe he used lotion? Did guys use lotion? '' You might want to carry a horse shoe then. It could double as a good luck charm, and if anyone tries to be mean to you, then you can hit them with it! Well be careful because that might get you in trouble, because my mom and dad both said no one should hit anyone. Because the neighbor's sons were fighting in the front yard one time, and I tried to join them cause it looked like a lot of fun, but dad caught me. So they gave me the no hitting talk........ Hey you talk funny, i'm not Miss Eva, that is silly, i'm just Eva. You're so silly you know that. I like you!'' Eva smiled brightly at the male, maybe they could be friends! She hoped so, she wanted to be everyone's friend!

His next words caused her to purse her lips, as a confused look appeared on her face. She was relax, did she seem tense? She hoped not. Also what kind of person never gets sick. There is no way, everyone gets sicks. Her parents even got sick, maybe he was just really lucky, but for someone that is superstitious didn't he realize he just basically jinxed himself? She should tell him, but considering how much bad luck he had coming his way it might be best if she didn't Poor guy! Well if he got sick, she bet the nurse would make him better, or if he wanted she could. That would be fun! A friend helping their friend get better.

Opening her mouth she quickly closed it when he began to speak again. For a long moment after he finished speaking, she didn't say anything. Simply stared at him, her look thoughtful. Finally seeming to decide what she was thinking about, she smiled at him. '' Ok I won't, but you are pretty enough to be one Sweetie! You should try on a dress one day! If any of mine could fit you I would let you borrow them, but I don't think they would. Hey why didn't you say your parents? You get your last name from your parents. Cause when a mommy and a daddy marry, they either change their last name to be like the daddy's, or like the mommy's', then their babies get their shared last name. ............... Uh oh I just remembered. I was suppose to go to my dorm then classes! I don't know where to go do you? Maybe we should go to the registration building it isn't far from here.'' Out of nowhere she finally remembered what she had forgotten. Her eyes widened slightly, as she glanced around, then back at the male. This was bad, she couldn't be late on the first day, how the heck had she forgotten!? It was the whole bird incident all over again!

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    Company: Pyre, Cutie, maybe Sweetie
                    Outfit: Current outfit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxOut Of Cookies:
                            Partial Mikuo
                    -

Questionable Genius

10,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Lavina Lyons

Where am I? :: Baseball Diamond
          Who am I with? :: Nights!
          OOC :: Odd posts are odd. It's not too important, though. We know what we're trying to say! ouo

Lavi jumped in alarm. Someone had spoken in the hallway and she hadn't anticipated it. The other girl seemed to shrug it off as if it weren't her. However, as Lavi looked around, all she could find were Nights and herself. Interest flooded through her. Could Nights be telepathic? If she was, Lavi supposed that the girl couldn't really control it. After all, the sentence she said hadn't really been finished. But then again, all kinds of kids could do crazy stuff in this place, maybe there was someone invisible walking around somewhere.

Lavi waited patiently on the baseball field, marveling at the ball of energy that Nights had created. Her hood had fallen down at the wind the energy mustered up and it had sent Nights' pigtails flying. It was like the opening sequence in and anime she had watched in her youth. So cool! Although, that wasn't even the best part! She dropped it on herself and her eyes seemed to burst into flames, blue flames. Nice touch. Even her wings got bigger; Lavi was thoroughly impressed. Nights shot into the air, her wings propelling her up and sending dust flying. Lavi had to shield her eyes for a moment as it settled and then she looked up to stare at Nights, awe obvious in her expression. She was a vivid blue blur in the sky, shooting every which way at an alarming pace. Lavi couldn't contain her excitement as a large grin graced her lips. Never in her time had she seen anyone with such fantastic powers. Lavi beamed at the girl as she landed. "That was f**king awesome" she remarked, admiring the way her wings shrunk to their normal size.

Lavi passed by Nights and stood in the middle of the field. She spun around to look at her newest friend with a wide grin. She held her hands out to the sides and, almost immediately, a swirl of black energy began to shroud her hands from view. It cleared only moments later and Lavi found herself holding two identical pistols. She shot both into the air, the bullets colliding in midair and causing a small explosion on impact. The air cleared quickly but by then, her pistols had disappeared and her hands were now covered with a dark blue energy that extended into a much larger mass. As it broke away, Lavi brandished a scythe in both of her hands. It was larger than her in height and it weighed a great deal. She hardly noticed thanks to her superhuman strength but if someone else tried to pick it up, they'd have a great deal of trouble trying to keep it off the ground. She twirled the weapon with ease in one hand and she looked to Nights for approval. "If it's not obvious," she began, "I can summon weapons. I have about five or six weapons in my reach and I'm working on more." The scythe dematerialized into a dark blue mist and a gray energy covered her hands, fading away to display her brass knuckles. Though they didn't look threatening on her, they were a deadly benefit in close combat. With her agility, she could unleash more attacks on her opponents before they had a chance to react. She swiped them in the air a few times in a one sided fight and then they dematerialized.

"I used to have a really hard time trying to switch between the individual weapons but now it's second nature!" she laughed, "Oh yeah! I have a few other tricks up my sleeve that aren't quite as powerful but they are deadly useful. I can't really show you here cause there's nothing to work off of, but you'll find out soon enough."

rainbowzcolor

Phantom

User Image
              User Image

THE boy, who was apparently Aisha's roommate, had repeated her last word as if he had no idea what it even meant. In other terms, he appeared to be utterly clueless. There was a rather awkward pause in their conversation as he started to leaf through his papers, probably to find out whether or not what she said was true. Did he really choose to attend this academy without looking further into the details? Aisha thought, raising a single eyebrow at his actions. It was only a moment before he seemed to make sense of what he was now a part of, and a look of sudden indifference took over his features.

"I'm sorry for accusing you like that. I didn't know," he had said. Like his face, his voice lacked the emotion it had when he first stepped into the room. His apology sounded flat, and an immediate spark of anger flared up from within Aisha. Was he mocking her? Was this some kind of hidden sarcasm? How upset was he to be her roommate that he'd show this kind of attitude towards her? A slight feeling of dismay washed over Aisha. She didn't have very many friends at the academy this year, for many of her friends from her previous year hadn't returned, and she was hoping she and her roommate would be able to get along. That little hope now ceased to exist, and her anger toward the boy quickly returned. She couldn't deny that her words had been a bit harsh towards him when speaking to him earlier, but this irked her.

"Of course you didn't know," Aisha muttered, returning to her open drawer of shirts. She carelessly ripped several tops from the drawer, flinging them onto her bed to be placed elsewhere. Once she was able to finally close the drawer, she turned to face her roommate again, glaring at him with unmasked annoyance.

"You should go ahead and get settled in then. Welcome to Milkyway Academy...boy." She finished her sentence awkwardly, realizing that she had never learned the boy's name. She had also never told him her's. Looking away towards the carpeted floor she gave him a brief introduction. "By the way, I'm Aisha Balanchine, grade 11. Feel free to call me Aisha, but nothing else."

···•••WHAT am i UP to ???•••···
                                                              ···•••Location • dorm ••• With • some guy ••• Mood • irked, tired •••···
                                                              ···•••Wearingthis ••• Profilehere •••···

OOC •••··· yaaaass

Takarashi

Lightbringer

User Image

Eckhart 'Crow' Ackerman
                                            Company: Aisha

Eckhart wanted to flinch at the cold snap in her words, but he forced himself to stand his ground. He was no stranger to mean attitudes. Though he would have preferred a more pleasant encounter with someone he was apparently going to be spending the entire year with, life wasn't so fair. "It's fine," The young man told himself, "With people like miss Astrum here, I don't have to worry about ones like her." All of these thoughts and feelings didn't show on his face, of course. He was plenty tough when he needed to be. He started to wonder if he could inquire about a room change, but thinking of how the receptionist had been, he felt like it wasn't worth the effort. A sigh escaped the boy, from fatigue and the stress of the day so far, though it could easily be interpreted as irritation...

"Thanks." He said calmly to the young lady, not wanting to push any more buttons. He crossed the room to his bed and set his bags down. It was a wonderful relief to his shoulders and arms, which he proceeded to slowly roll and gently rub. He had been in that strange state where one's body parts began to go slightly numb from the pain, but in the sudden release, it all became apparent again. Like walking from a warm room out into a winter storm. When the girl spoke again, Eckhart cast a careful glance in her direction. He didn't meet her eye, because he somehow felt that it was like staring into the eyes of a basilisk. "Aisha? That's... a really pretty name, actually." He kept the comment to himself, of course. "I'm Eckhart Ackerman, grade ten." Was this how most students introduced themselves? It was a bit funny. Maybe her saying her grade was supposed to be some assertion of dominance? The young man didn't let it get to him either way.

Eckhart seated himself on his bed to take a small break. He could honestly go for a nap right now if it didn't seem like there were a hundred other things that he had to do. He probably could have simply sat and recuperated in silence, too, but something about the absence of sound in the room made things feel worse. "What're you at the academy for?" That seemed like an innocent enough question, right?

pup720
User Image

N i k o l a i________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________N a t h a n i e l

User Image

Rubbing the back of his head, Nathaniel gave an outward huff before gathering himself and heading down the hall toward the exit. There was no point in dwelling on the matter, the dorms were set; and short of a near death experience with your roommate on the first night, there was no appealing to the student board to get swapped out so early in the school year. Besides, it really would do Nikolai some good, regardless of how he viewed it. His twin was about as social as a Tasmanian devil because of his lack of people skills. Being forced to live with someone other than his family might help establish some kind of interaction ability. Sometimes Nathaniel wished he had been the one blessed with telepathy so he could get into his brother's head to find out what made him tick in the manner that he does...

Pushing open the door, he stepped out of the main building and inhaled the fresh air deeply. Looking around, he could already see several students busying themselves with whatever their little hearts desired. Smiling, pushing aside thoughts regarding his brother, Nathaniel decided to check out his new room. With any luck his dorm-mate would already be there. Not surprisingly he was excited to meet them. He loved people; loved their company. He was actually looking forward to rooming with someone other than his antisocial brother. There were a million and one combinations of who that person might be; especially given the uniqueness of this particular school.

Finding his way to the dorm building, he swiped his student ID to open the door and poked his head inside. The hall way pretty vacant at the moment so Nathaniel went to hunt down his room. There was no doubt in his mind that his brother was already hiding in his room. Hell, he half expected the boy to change the lock on the door in an attempt to keep his roomie out. The thought caused Nathaniel to shake his head, yet his smile stayed in place. It was certainly going to be an interesting year.

Locating his room, he fished in his pockets to locate his key. His eyes wandered toward the end of the hall before settling on someone sitting beside one of the doors. Blinking, he gave the figure a puzzled look just before removing his key and unlocking his door. Peering inside, it didn't look like anyone else was home. Nathaniel stepped into his room for only a brief moment, long enough to drop his bag down onto one of the empty beds. Exiting the room again, he allowed the door to close itself while he wandered down the hall toward the person sitting on the floor.

”Hey...” he said through a smile, his brow furrowing ever so slightly with an inquisitive look. ”...did you get locked out of your room, or something?” Nathaniel's eyes shifted to eye the dorm number for only a moment as he came to a stop beside the young fellow. From what he could tell, the boy seemed distracted by something on his computer; though at the angle he currently stood, the screen appeared nearly black.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff