Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                          thread owner ;;; rainbowzcolor
                          mods ;;; Draotia & Takarashi
                          genre/literacy ;;; supernatural, school, fiction, fantasy, & romance/// literate/advance literate
                          inspiration ;;; boredom, browsing other roleplays, sea oleena - milk, daughter - run
                          status ;;; closed and that's final!
                          character profiles ;;; //link here
                          occ thread ;;; //link here
                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                          General Rules ;;; Please be nice to everyone and make sure to include everyone. So if you see that one person has their character all alone and no one is replying to them, then include them! And drama is totally cool with characters but not occ. If someone is being a total dickbutt then please PM me and i'll look into it. Follow the Gaia TOS. If it gets hot and steamy then timeskip, don't even go to PMs. I'm also begging you to not godmod or make your character a Gary/Mary Sue. I also don't want any gods/demi-gods/sons or daughters of some super awesome impossible to defeat hero. Be sure to post once or twice a week. If you won't be able to post for a realllly long time then please PM me and i'll put your character on vacation or something, haha. Also, PG-13 please. If there's a fight scene, don't go too into detail on the blood and ughhh.. You can cuss all you want but don't do it after every single sentence.

Literacy ;;; This is a literate/advanced literate roleplay. I'm asking for a minimum of 3 paragraphs (5-7 sentences //or more!) in each paragraph. It doesn't have to be exactly 3 paragraphs, it can be 2 or 1 but I don't want every single person to just give eachother 1 paragraph with hardly any sentences or details in them. I understand if you have writers block but please, for the love of rainbows, don't do a one-liner. I also understand if English isn't your first language so it's okay to mess up a few words here and there. Don't make your whole paragraph typed out 1ik3 this though.

Character Profiles/Reserves ;;; Be creative with your character profiles! But don't make it so that they have a tragic backstory and their parents died and that they're forever alone and they hate everyone. Please don't. You can have a little bit of tragedy but don't go to extreme measures where they will kill everyone who mentions the color purple or something, haha. For Reserves and Profiles, send them to me (RainbowZ Color) or you can send them to Draotia. Send your reserve first though and then your profile. The Reserves should be titled "Your eyes shined like the Milkyway Galaxy" and the profiles should be titled "Oops, there I go daydreaming again". If the subject is left blank or some other random stuff then I will ignore it. ( sorry! ;-; ). Please use anime pictures, it'd be weird when there's that one person who used a real person as their picture, yeahhhh.. Please keep the genders equal as well because it's irratating/awkward when there's like ten girls and two guys. >.>;; As for characters, you can play two.

Posting Format ;;; As I stated before, please write a good paragraph or so. Anyway, moving on from that, please have your character’s picture and name in each post. However, please don’t use too big of a picture. I trust you to decide, but if anything happens to be too big, I will ask you to crop/resize it. Colors are also very nice, but please don’t use anything that could be hard to read because then we literally have to press up against the screen to read it, same goes for the size, don't go under 9. To show that you've read all the rules, put rainbowzcolor at the end of your PM. C:
                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                          Reserves ;;;
                          Send one before sending a Profile.
                          Also, send with the subject, "Your eyes shined like the Milkyway Galaxy"

[img]250 x 150 picture here[/img]
                          [color=#B3B2B0]Character's full name [/color][color=gold]☾[/color][color=#B3B2B0] Age [/color][color=gold]☾[/color][color=#B3B2B0] Grade (If you're applying for a teacher, put the class/classes they are teaching) [/color][color=gold]☾[/color][color=#B3B2B0] Random fact here[/color]

Student Profiles ;;;
                          Send one after sending a Reserve.
                          Also, send with the subject, "Oops, there I go daydreaming again".

[align=center][img](picture of character)[/img][/align]
                          [align=center][size=18][color=](Name)[/color][/size][/align]

[size=18][color=gold]☾[/color][/size][size=12] Information that distinguishes who I am:[/size]

[size=10] Name:[/size]
                          [size=10] Age: [/size]
                          [size=10] Gender: [/size]
                          [size=10] Height: [/size]
                          [size=10] Weight: [/size]
                          [size=10] Sexuality: [/size]

[size=10] Personality: one or two paragraph please[/size]

[size=10]Biography: two or three paragraphs please[/size]

[color=gold][size=18]☾[/size][/color][size=12] This is what makes me special:[/size]

[size=10]Abilities: (minimum 2. maximum 6)[/size]
                          [size=10]Race: [/size]

[color=gold][size=18]☾[/size][/color][size=12] Deep beneath the surface of who I am: [/size]

[size=10] Likes:

ღ [/size]

[size=10] Dislikes:

✗[/size]

[size=10] Strength in combat:

[/size]
                          [size=10] Weakness in combat:

[/size]
                          [color=gold][size=18]☾[/size][/color][size=12] Everything is somehow related to school:[/size]

[size=10]Classes/Clubs: (choose ones you'd see normally at school)[/size]
                          [size=10]Schedule:

[/size]

[size=10]Student Dorm: [/size]
                          [color=gold][size=18]☾[/size][/color][size=12] Information that may seem irrelevant:[/size]

[size=10]Theme song: (optional)[/size]
                          [size=10]Puppeteer:[/size]

Teacher Profiles ;;;
                          Send one after sending a Reserve.
                          Also, send with the subject, "Oops, there I go daydreaming again".

[align=center][img](picture of character)[/img][/align]
                          [align=center][size=18][color=](Name)[/color][/size][/align]

[size=18][color=gold]☾[/color][/size][size=12] Information that distinguishes who I am:[/size]

[size=10] Name:[/size]
                          [size=10] Age: [/size]
                          [size=10] Gender: [/size]
                          [size=10] Height: [/size]
                          [size=10] Weight: [/size]
                          [size=10] Sexuality: [/size]

[size=10] Personality: [/size]

[size=10]Biography: [/size]

[color=gold][size=18]☾[/size][/color][size=12] This is what makes me special:[/size]

[size=10]Abilities: (minimum 2. maximum 7)[/size]
                          [size=10]Race:[/size]

[color=gold][size=18]☾[/size][/color][size=12] Deep beneath the surface of who I am: [/size]

[size=10] Likes:

ღ [/size]

[size=10] Dislikes:

✗[/size]

[size=10] Strength in combat:

[/size]
                          [size=10] Weakness in combat:

[/size]
                          [color=gold][size=18]☾[/size][/color][size=12] Everything is somehow related to school:[/size]

[size=10]Classes: (ones you teach)[/size]

[/size]
                          [size=10]Teacher Dorm: [/size]
                          [color=gold][size=18]☾[/size][/color][size=12] Information that may seem irrelevant:[/size]

[size=10]Theme song: (optional)[/size]
                          [size=10]Controlled by:[/size]
                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                          Dorms ;;;

Student Dorms:

Dorm One: Lavina Lyons, Octavious Melody Cello

Dorm Two: Nights Shadow, Nikolai Silverston

Dorm Three: Nathanial Silverston, Christian Xavier Bones

Dorm Four: Eckhart Ackerman, Aisha Ellery Balanchine

Dorm Five: Evangeline Shepard , Corbin Nightlord, Dante De la Fortune

Teacher Dorms:

Dorm One: Anise Lily Bonnay, Luminita Astrum

Dorm Two: Maxwell Alceste Spencer, Dove Pyre, open
                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                          Students & Teachers ;;;

Students:

User Image
                          Nights Shadow Seventeen Eleven Nights has schizophrenia and she's also mute.

User Image
                          Christian Xavier Bones Seventeen Junior He see's in black and white only.

User Image
                          Eckhart 'Crow' Ackerman Sixteen Ten He's a self-proclaimed master of Minesweeper!

User Image
                          Nikolai & Nathanial Silverston Eighteen Years Grade Twelve Identical twins with opposite personalities

User Image
                          Aisha Ellery Balanchine Seventeen Junior She's a vegan.

Lavina Lyons Eighteen SeniorShe is extremely competitive.

Octavious Melody Cello Eighteen Twelve Octavia plays the cello, violin, piano and viola.

User Image
                          Evangeline Shepard Eighteen Senior Refuses to be seen without headphones

User Image
                          Corbin Nightlord Sixteen Ten He sleeps around a lot! (not in THAT way)

User Image
                          Dante De la Fortune Seventeen 11th (Junior) Dante is quite skilled in the service industry

Teachers:

User Image
                          Luminita Astrum Twenty four Music Teacher Sings to herself often.

User Image
                          Maxwell Alceste Spencer Twenty six Drama Teacher Wears bell around neck.

User Image
                          Anise Lily Bonnay 28 Art Anise cannot sit still without fidgeting.

User Image
                          Dove Pyre 22 Cultural Lore/Study Just started teaching this year, and has no idea what he's doing.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                          Events ;;;
                          Classes begin Monday, September 5th at 8:00 AM
                          A back to school ball will be held on Saturday, September 10th at 6:00 PM. It will be located in the ballroom.
                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                          Weather ;;;

Sunny, Clear skies, Cloudy, Chance of rain, Overcast, Drizzling, Storming, Windy, Hot, Warm, Cool, Chilly, Freezing, Snowing, Sleeting, Hailing,

January | February | March | April | May | June
                          July | August | September | October | November | December

Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday

| 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 |

Time: 8:00 A.M.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                          Reserved ;;; Just in case I forgot something, haha.
                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                          Open & Accepting! ;;; Send your reserves and profiles to RainbowZ Color, please! C: Happy roleplaying!
                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    "Whoop, whoop! Another year of hell, how could this get any better?!" A girl's voice echoed into her head, flying through the white and fluffy clouds. A blue firey glowing flame seemed to seep out of the girl's eyes and her wings were of average size. They were as black as the night and they had a smooth design carved into her wings, very delicatly almost as if someone had took the time to make it perfect. The girl spun around in the air, creating a large gust of wind to blow behind her, pushing back a few clouds. She tore through the sky like a blue lightning bolt, soaring so flast she looked like a blur. The girl finally dove down, gliding down towards the green lush ground that belonged to the football field. She put her legs out and slowed down, stepping onto the ground with her wings spread out. She glanced around, sighing softly. "Right, gotta get to the office and grab my stuff before I can continue flying around.." She thought and fluttered her wings that seemed to change into a smaller, mini version of themselves. The blue glow left her eyes, crawling back to where they came from. The teen swiftly turned around, making her way inside the large building.

"Nights Shadow, correct?" A secretary asked, her voice laced with boredom. Nights nodded and watched as the secretary grabbed a few papers, a map, and a pair of keys. "Those papers contain your classe schedule and instructions on what to do next, a map of the whole school and the keys to your dorm. Welcome to Milkyway Academy, Miss Shadow." The secretary explained, a small smile curled on her lips. Nights nodded and did a little wave before turning around to exit the office.

"Isn't Nights from the Underworld? How did she manage to even get here? They say it's impossible for someone to exit that dangerous world!" One secretary said nervously, twiddling her thumbs shyly.

"A girl like her looks innocent! I think you could be talking about someone else.." One secretary chimed in, slightly annoyed.

"No, i'm not talking about someone else. It's definitely Nights." She barked softly, narrowing her eyes at the office door, as if expecting Nights to come back at any second.

"How can you tell?"

"I know her wings and eyes from anywhere. She's dangerous. Keep a close eye on her and don't let her befriend any students." The secretary growled, taking her eyes off the door and taking out her walkie talkie, clicking the button. "I need a few teachers to keep an eye out on Nights Shadow. She's dangerous because she's from the Underworld. Make sure she doesn't befriend any students, we have no idea what she's capable of doing."

~~~

Nights walked across the cafeteria, upstairs and into the dorm halls. She looked around for Dorm Two and she finally found it, opening the door with her key. She pushed the door open and stepped inside. "Right, forgot that I really don't have much stuff. I'm hungry, though.. I think I'm going to go get some Pocky and Milk.." Nights thought, exiting the Dorm Room. She shoved the map and other papers into her back pocket, soon stopping dead in her tracks. [********, just now realized I can't talk so I need my whiteboard.."
                                                                    She suddenly realized, mentally facepalming herself for forgetting such a significant thing. She quickly flew around the school, brushing past groups of students or random students wandering around. Nights looked around and just dashed into a classroom, stealling a small whiteboard and a indigo marker, quickly dashing out before she got caught. Nights slowed down, sighing softly. "What the hell am I going to do if Yomii doesn't come back? I can't live like this forever, I need friends or something to help me out! I don't know how to act in an academy.." Nights thought to herself on her way to the cafeteria.

When Nights arrived at the cafeteria, she noticed there were little to no students around. She sighed. "Wow, that makes it sooo much easier to make friends.." She thought to herself and walked over to the little shop/kitchen. She went to the cash register and bought herself a bag of chocolate chip cookies, a box of Pocky and a bottle of whole milk. Nights carried her stuff to an empty table, plopping herself down on the bench. She started tearing her box of Pocky quietly, opening her bottle of milk afterwards. She took a stick of Pocky and put it in her mouth, staring off into space. "Welcome to Milkyway Academy, where everyone already has their group of friends and Nights is left alone to eat Pocky all day long." Nights thought to herself silently. It was going to be a long day for her..

OOC: Sorry it's so long, i was feeling creative. Anyone can talk to Nights! Just make sure you quote me so I can reply faster.~

Lightbringer

User Image

Eckhart 'Crow' Ackerman
                                            Company: -
                                            Location: Academy gate -> Registration building

The young man came to a stop a mere few steps from the grounds of Milkyway Academy. In the past 24 hours, he had traveled much, much further than he had in his entire life. He was mentally exhausted from the waiting and the wondering, and yet his body was fit as a fiddle. It was a strange sensation. The boy reached up and gently rubbed one of his coffee-brown eyes to try and somehow wipe away the fatigue. It wouldn't do to be dead on his feet for his first day at an unfamiliar place, so he'd just have to deal with his tiredness as best as he could. The young man took in a deep breath, then adjusted his backpack and duffel bag. Being as ready as he could be, he took his first steps into his new home.

The signs made it easy to find his way around, thankfully. There were so many people, and so many different conversations going on at once. So many people around here looked so comfortable and friendly with one another already, likely seniors, or simply the more sociable types. The young man considered himself to be a nice enough person, and plenty sociable too, but the others in his home village made it difficult to try and strike up some conversation out of the blue. Where he was from, nobody, save for his family, had really liked him. He desperately hoped that this place would be different.
                                            After weaving his way through the crowd, the boy found his way to the registration office. He waited for the relatively small lineup until it was his turn, then took a long, somewhat awkward step forward. He'd never done anything as formal as this.
                                            "Name?" Asked the receptionist, without meeting his eye.
                                            "Eckart!" He said a little too loudly.
                                            The secretary did offer him a momentary look, along with a quirked brow. "I need your last name too, young man."
                                            "Sorry. Ackerman." He replied much more quietly.
                                            The lady checked over a few things, then handed him a key and a few papers. "Dorm five, just follow the signs. Next!"
                                            Eckhart skittered out the way without looking at anyone else, and then he went outside once more. That had made for a rather unpleasant first encounter. Maybe the next person he spoke with would be a little more friendly. This academy was supposed to be more accepting of people like him, right? What with his large, dark, feathered wings and all.

Questionable Genius

10,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Lavina Lyons

Where am I? :: School Cafteria
          Who am I with? :: Some girl!
          OOC :: Ayyy ouo

"How was you summer, Jennifer?" Lavi asked the receptionist in the registration office. The woman behind the counter looked up and smiled at the familiar face. "It was good, I went on my honeymoon" the woman told her, shifting through the papers in front of her. She pulled a few pieces from the pile as well as a key and handed them to Lavi who took them with a wink. "Thank you. Oh! By the way, if your efforts during the honeymoon spawn a child, please name it after me" she told the receptionist with a grin, curtseying dramatically before she strode from the room, a grin plastered on her face. Behind her, the receptionist blushed a dark red.

Lavi went to her dorm room, threw her three bags to the first bed she saw, and turned around again, slamming the door shut. She was craving pasta and the only place to get it around her was in the cafeteria. Thus, she headed toward her destination, flashing a broad smile at anyone who happened to catch her gaze. As she swept into the room, she already found it filled with people who seemed to have the same thought process as her. Excitedly, she ordered a plate of penne vodka from the kitchen and once she had received her cherished food, she stepped back into the crowd of students in the cafeteria, trying to find a place to sit.

At one of the empty tables, a girl with wings sat alone and Lavi immediately headed for her. She hated seeing anyone sitting alone when it could be otherwise. "Hi!" Lavi said cheerfully, approaching the girl, "Do you mind if I sit with you?" She didn't wait for the girl to answer before she sank into the seat opposite the girl. She put her plate down and shoveled a hefty forkful of pasta into her mouth. She swallowed and grinned. "The pasta here is a-mazing" Lavi told the girl, "I recommend you try it sometime." She looked surprised for a moment and then laughed. "Sorry, how rude of me! I forgot introductions" she reminded herself, "I'm Lavina Lyons... but everyone calls me Lavi. Who are you? I haven't seen you around before so you gotta be a transfer, right?" She took another forkful of her pasta and nearly inhaled it. It had been too long since she tasted such a delightful meal. Lavi looked at the other girl's food in wonderment. Pocky and Milk? She made a mental note to try it sometime.

rainbowzcolor
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    Nights made a mental note on the clear groups of people to avoid and to most likely introduce herself to. Most of the people in this school looked extremely powerful, especially since they were all gifted in a way and they had some specail power. She soften her eyes as she watched the students pass by the cafeteria, some sitting down at the tables to chat with friends, talking about how wonderful their summer was. She blinked and then chomped down on a few sticks of Pocky. She really did hate how she pretty much had no one to hang out with but it didn't matter. Maybe it would eventually end up how it usually does, where everyone fights to the death and whoever comes out alive is crowned king or queen of the dumb school. Nights froze. No. No. It can't be like the Underworld, it just can't be like it.. "I didn't get out of that hell hole just to relive it all over again." She thought, not even noticing a girl sit down in front of her.

Nights jumped back slightly, nervous at the fact that some random girl just waltzed in and sat in front of her. She blinked and slowly took out the small whiteboard that was hidden in her pocket, also plucking out the indigo marker. She pulled off the cap and scribbled onto the whiteboard. "I prefer sweets and such." She heard her name and made sure to burn it into her memory so she wouldn't forget later on. Nights soften her light indigo colored eyes and wiped off the words on the whiteboard, scirbbling out. "I'm Nights Shadow, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lavi-San." She wiped off the words on her whiteboard and put the cap back on the marker, taking another stick of Pocky and chomping it down. Nights then took a swig of her whole milk, wiping off the little bit she had above her lip. She checked out Lavi's appearance, taking note of what she looked like.

Nights reached into her pocket and took out the paper. She surprised it had little to no crinkles on it. She looked around for her schedule and then handed it to Lavi. She took off the cap of the marker and scribbled onto the whiteboard. "What is your schedule? Maybe we could pass by eachother on our way to our classes." She suggested, wiping the words off the whiteboard with her sleeve once more. Nights sighed, softening her eyes as she looked past Lavi's shoulder. All of a sudden Lavi's talking seemed to get softer and softer. Nights stared out the window and for a second she thought she had caught a glimpse of Yomii but she didn't. Just another hallucination.. Nights looked back at Lavi, shaking her heard softly, trying to go back to listening to her but it was difficult. Nights tended to unintentionally block out people and it made her frustrated sometimes. She was staring directly at Lavi yet it felt like she had already left. Yup, it definitely was going to be a long day.

OOC: Could you quote me next time? ;////;
                                                                    edit;// whoops derp nevermind xD

Pirate_Oblivion

Questionable Genius

10,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Lavina Lyons

Where am I? :: School Cafteria
          Who am I with? :: Some girl!
          OOC :: 'Tis a'ight! c:

Lavi shrugged as the girl wrote she liked sweets. She'd come around to the delectable taste of pasta one day. She read the board again and smiled at the girl's name. She had never heard of anything like that before. "Nice name, it's really unique" Lavi observed cheerfully, "I mean I have alliteration going on in my name but yours is really cool. I'm a little jealous!" Lavi watched in extreme interest as the girl began scribbling away on the whiteboard. 'She must be mute' Lavi decided, 'I've never met anyone who couldn't talk before. The kids who can read minds are going to have a field day with this one.'

Lavi took the paper from Nights and scanned the classes printed on it; she frowned when she realized they had no classes together. She looked at the board and back down at the paper. "Well, I have chemistry, Combat skills/knowledge, History, and then P.E." Lavi explained, "We'll definitely pass each other going to our last period and to second period. Plus, we could eat lunch together if you'd like! I have no prior engagements as of this moment." She looked at Nights thoughtfully. The girl seemed to be in a daze so Lavi shrugged and continued eating and talking.

"We could also walk to and from the dorms together if you'd want to" Lavi informed coolly, "What dorm number is yours? I'm in Dorm One. Have you met your roommate yet?" The blonde tilted her head to the side for a moment and the straightened herself. "I hope my roommate isn't a shifter again. Those kids turn into animals all the time and I'm sick of lint-rolling my clothes because of their fur getting everywhere."

rainbowzcolor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces