Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Seeker

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
((DON'T GIVE UP STAR! You MUST keep fighting! >.< I like rp-ing as Terra and this has only just barely started! I shall try and acquire more peoplez! :3 ))

Desirable Sex Symbol

[[ya well i find it hard to not give up sence all of my roleplays always die before they even make it to 50 posts...that and ive been having a rotten day]]

Gracious Seeker

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
((aww! sad you okay hun? ))

Desirable Sex Symbol

[[i'll live and my day got better as of 3-4 hours ago but still]]

Gracious Seeker

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
((you sure hun? ))

Desirable Sex Symbol

[[ya im sure]]

Desirable Sex Symbol

Mizu walked down the hallway he had seen someone go into there room so he knocked on the door he had decided to introduce himself

Gracious Seeker

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬|| T
e r r a || B a l a k ||▬

User ImageMaster ×× of ×× Terror

┌─────────────────««─────────────────┐

►►Fear is only in our minds

Terra heard a knock on a door and sat up. Surely it wasn't her door being knocked on. Again there was a knock and Terra slowly stood up. Cautiously she walked over to the door wondering who could possibly be knocking on her door. Slowly Terrra opened the door her hood fully covering her face except for her mouth and chin. "Can I help you?" she asked guardedly. It was the boy from the hallway, the one with the sword.

But it's taking over all the time◄◄

└─────────────────««─────────────────┘

Desirable Sex Symbol

Mizu stepped back for a moment, the girl had intimidated him for a moment then he bowed and said "H-Hello im Mizu Godai its nice to meet you" he said to her after that he wasnt sure what to say or do

Gracious Seeker

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
▬|| T
e r r a || B a l a k ||▬

Terra watched as the boy took a step back. It was a natural reaction that everybdy had upon seeing her up close. Introducing his name didn't exactly answer her question. "Terra." she told him. Though she had grown up alone Terra still had manners. "Did you need something?" she then asked feeling slightly puzzled as to why he had knocked on her door to being with.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Mizu blinked "Oh uh well im new here and i just wanted to introduce myself" he said to her smiling a bit "Im sorry if a bothered you Terra"

Gracious Seeker

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
▬|| T
e r r a || B a l a k ||▬

Terra looked at Mizu a while longer wondering what the boy was thinking. Was he really not scared of her? He just doesn't know. she told herself. Terra was sure that once he knew, once he knew everything, he wouldn't have that same easy going gently faced expression. "Same." she said not really knowing how else to respond. In all honesty this was the first time Teraa had actually been approached let alone held any sort of conversation with anybody. She wasn't sure if she should invite him in or tell him to find another person to convers with. "I wasn't doing anything." she mumbled feeling slightly awkward when speaking to Mizu.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Mizu Godai
Mizu smiled a bit he wasnt exactly sure what to say to her so he said the first thing that came to mind "Your hair is a pretty color" he told her then he sweatdropped feeling like an idiot for saying it now but it was said and he couldnt take it back

Gracious Seeker

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
▬|| T
e r r a || B a l a k ||▬

Terra blinked at the boy surprised and was glad hat her hood covered any and all facial expressions. "Um, t-thanks." she replied. No one had ever told her her hair was pretty, not in color or otherwise. It filled Terra with a sorta funny feeling that made her feel rather light. For once in her entire life Terra felt less...well less of an outcast. "If you don't mind me asking," she said pressing to see how far and long she could make this somewhat easy conversation last. "What exactly are you?"

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Mizu Godai
Mizu's cat ears poped out of his hair and hi tail unrolled from under his jacket "Mew ima Neko-Elementalist" he said to her smiling his tail swished back and forth and his cat ears twiched "Um...do you mind if i ask what you are?" he asked her his tail swishing in random patterns

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff