Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
M i y u k i Nite

In front of the boy the girl had hit her head and fallen. Oh well, many people were clumsy. And Miyuki was definately one of those people. She was pretty clumsy and pretty dense. But hard working and yet determined. The boy had spoke quietly, but Miyuki could still hear her somehow. She noticed his small height and his small preschooler voice. It was different, and Miyuki was okay with it. It's not like she hated it. "How are you two?" She asked them, as she shifted her eyes from the small boy to the girl on the ground. "My, my. Are you okay there?" Miyuki asked concerned. She would offer a hand, but it seems like this boy has already handled it. "I'm Miyuki."

Wealthy Guildswoman

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Misa stood up, a little shaken by her fall. "Fine, thanks." she said in monotone, hoping to answer both the boy and the girl's question. Misa eyed the girl suspiciously, getting turned off by her energy. 'Such a friendly girl.' she thought, averting her eyes. 'I don't understand people who are so friendly.' She looked down to the ground, noticing her large book that had fallen out of her bag. "Oh!" she gasped, bending over to pick up the book. She hugged it close, glad that it hadn't been damaged. 'Glad your safe.' she thought with a faint smile. Liking books more than people wasn't the most progressive way of thinking, but it was all she knew.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"...The harsh reality that beauty is distructive and fleeting is as obvious as my bones..."
AMARA ANNA TENOU

It had been a week. An entire week. A week since she had been placed in the hospital. One week; seven days; 168 hours; 10,080 minutes; 604,800 seconds. Normally, she wasn’t this obsessive. Normally, she would only obsess over counting calories, weighing herself, and recording her weight. Unless it had to do with logic – and that was what her methods, her cycle, her control was bases off of – she merely let it be. She had no interest in anything that wasn’t logical, such as emotions and the like. That was why she preferred her cycle; needed her cycle. It was logic in a world where nothing else seemed logical to her. But, all that said, this time she was obsessing over something completely differing; something far more detrimental to what was left of her already-fraying sanity.

The cycle had been broken; she despised – hated – loathed that.

The cycle, random as it may have seemed to some, had been her only constant in an ever-changing world. It had been simple. She would weigh herself Sunday as a base weight, calculate her BMI (body mass index) and then decide whether she would be anorexic or bulimic that week; it all depended upon her BMI, really. If she were to be bulimic that week, she would obsessively count her caloric intake, purge completely if it were higher than she wanted, and weigh herself at least once whenever she had the opportunity. Anorexia was rather simpler than the former: she wouldn’t eat for a set amount of days, weighing herself each night until she reached her target weight, upon which time she would ease over into bulimia to maintain the weight. In short, this cycle-less week had been nothing short of Hell.

Of course, she knew that things would only get worse. The first few days she had been here, she had been on a fluid drip, along with the caloric intake of her meals being raised higher and higher than her usual seven hundred. She hadn’t noticed at first, as the increments had been so small, but finally, on the fourth day, she had noted that her first and second ribs on the top were beginning to fill themselves in again. Waking a day later in solitary confinement, she had been told that she had attacked one of the doctors after snapping. She was back in her usual room by the sixth day, but only thanks to careful acting and manipulation; she knew exactly what to say, how, and when to say it. The doctors were too focused on their own things to get that she was lying right through her teeth.

Today began her first “official” day out of the hospital, and her first “official” day here at the academy. She had been allowed out yesterday to collect her things and bring them to the school, but that had been all. Then, in the evening, she had been brought back, shown to her room, and left there. She supposed she could only be trusted because they had waited until she had been force-fed her three-meals-a-day quota back in the eating disorder ward before she had been allowed to come here. As of now, most everything was completely digested, and so purging would have no effect. She hated that. She had been kept awake by thoughts of how much weight she had possibly put on, and how much work it would need to get it back off. (Of course, realistically, she had put on only about three pounds, but to her distorted mind, that looked like more than it truly was.)

Rolling over in her bed, she stared at the ceiling for a few moments, emerald eyes darker and less bright than usual. Another day; another set of hours to figure out how to dupe the staff. With a roll her eyes, she shifted and sat up at the edge of the bed. Running a boney, almost skeletal hand through her hair – short, boyish, sandy-blonde, and slightly brittle – she looked about her room, trying to remember where she’d put her pants and jacket. She finally located them on the back of her desk chair. With a slight nod, she stood and conducted her morning routine. Pulling her dark t-shirt up, she examined her handiwork; rather concave abdomen, visible ribs. Running her other hand up the ladder-like promontories, she gave a slight, emotionless smirk; the first two ribs were visible again. She had still been making progress, it seemed; at the last time she had weighed and measured herself, she stood six foot and weighed in at 105lbs.

That weight had been her target for quite some time, and so she was pleased with her accomplishment. She had wanted to be down to 100 by the time she turned eighteen, but it didn’t seem like that was going to happen any time soon, she thought with a growl. Quickly calming herself, she reminded herself that, if she were to be placed under observation for violent tendencies, she wouldn’t be able to restrict herself anymore. It was much easier to skip meals when the kitchen staff was too busy to notice that she didn’t show up. Her slight, emotionless smirk made a reappearance; the staff really was stupid, it seemed. And suddenly, remembering that she had been looking for her pants, she noted just how freaking cold it was.

Ignoring the other set of things (bed, desk, desk chair) which were identical to her own, she moved over to her desk. It quickly became apparent that skin – stretched taught over bone – wasn’t the only thing to subsist upon her body; a good portion of her weight was still due to her muscle mass, but that was about it. Slipping on her pants (loose mens jeans) on over her boxers, she tucked in her shirt, and then quickly belted them about her hips; she smirked when she noted that only the last self-made hole in the belt would keep her pants at her hips. Pulling her cross out from where it had fallen down the back of her shirt during the night, the tall blonde turned her desk chair around and settled into it. She slipped on a pair of plain white ankle socks, and then shoved her feet – just as boney as her hands – into grey mens running shoes.

Standing, she grabbed her gold, blazer-like jacket from the back of the chair, and slipped it on. Once she was done and satisfied with her clothing, she made her way over to the door of her room. Gripping the door handle, she hesitated for just a moment. When her anti-social tendencies threatened to kick in, she forced herself to open the door and step into the hall. Closing the door behind herself, she schooled her face blank, and set off towards the stairs. She made no conversation with anyone as she descended the stairs. When she reached the bottom of the stairs – aka the lobby of the boys’ dorms – she leaned against the wall, hands shoved into her pockets, face still blank. She knew what they saw; she knew they saw an impassive, emaciated boy with an expression that, when it showed even a hint of emotion, read, ‘Do I look like I gave a ********] She knew her emerald eyes blazed with cold, calculating emotionlessness; she knew she wasn’t friendly; she knew no-one liked her. Let them see, think, and do what they wanted, she didn’t care.

Let them judge her control – the bastards didn’t know her; she didn’t have to give a ********.

Gracious Seeker

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬|| T
e r r a || B a l a k ||▬

User ImageMaster ×× of ×× Terror

┌─────────────────««─────────────────┐

►►Fear is only in our minds

Terra appeared in front of the school in a whirlwind of shadows and looked up at the place that would become yet another home for her dreams. She didn't have any luggage as she didn't own anything of value except what was on her person and in her pockets and pouches. Even her dream journal, which she always kept on her at all times, fit snuggly in her back pouch. She liked to travel as light as she possibly could which meant no heavy objects and no luggage. Clothes didn't matter to her much just so long as she had her hooded cloack with her which it was since she never took it off. At first the cause for the hood was more of a need than anything but over the years it became a necessity. A comfort, if you will, that kept the outside world apart from her. Or her apart from the outside world.

"Why do I bother?" mumbled Terra as she walked closer to the school. In the distance she heard squealing girls and was happy that she wasn't like them. Who would like someone who was so loud and showing of emotions? Then again who would like someone would was so quiet and scary? The world was just full of contradictions.

Sighing Terra ignored the unharmonious noises and continued on her path toward the school. As she walked Terra also noticed two short kids, one being female and the other male. Judging by all the noises the girls were making Terra assumed that the boy was their target of affection. Not that it mattered to Terra but she couldn't help but take notice of everything around her including the girl with wings. She had to admit the wings were pretty just like the girl and knew that just a plain human girl would probably be jealous of her and her wings. But Terra wasn't a plain human girl. Sure she was plain but unlike most human girls Terra wasn't normal. At least she always felt that she wasn't normal.

With another sigh Terra changed her destination to the high top of a tall tree nearby. It looked sturdy and more than high enough for her not to be seen from below. Just a short jump and...Terra grabbed onto one of the big branches and swung herself up the rest of the way so she could stand on the branch. From there she jumped up to another branch the flaps of her cloack moving in the wind. Then she jumped to yet another branch then another until she made it as high up as she possibly could. The hight at which she was currently standing made Terra feel a little less noticable and a little less worried. She knew people were already starting to talk about her. Asking questions among themselves like what color eyes she was hidding behind her hood or how insanely long her hair was. Terra beat they were even talking about how creepy and unapprotchable she was. Not that it bothered Terra. She was use to it. "Call me what you will." she mumbled to them though she knew they wouldn't hear. "But this is me."

But it's taking over all the time◄◄

└─────────────────««─────────────────┘

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Mizu Godai
Mizu walked up into his dorm room and set his bag down on the bed. "Wow...nice dorm room" he said to himself as he started to unpack his clothes and put them away in the dressure drawers he then picked up his Katana Masamura and put it on his back "I wonder what the other people here are like?" he wondered and he then walked out of the room and out into the school yard

[[new rule i just put up make sure you check it so you dont break it accadently]]
Usui Mitsuki

" I don't need friends...."

" I am not.....short! "

User Image

Usui sighed as he then thought." What am I doing, I can't have friends..".Usui Then tucked hands in his pockets and walked off. He couldn't afford to make any friends.He had a strong fear of making friends and then losing them.As he walked threw the halls he noticed that the place had a great amount of dorms and he was the shortest person in the school.He frowned and then marched onward to his dorm room.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"...The harsh reality that beauty is distructive and fleeting is as obvious as my bones..."
AMARA ANNA TENOU

Eventually, boredom took over. Moving from her position against the wall, the blonde made her way out of the building in which the boys' dorms were housed. She wandered aimlessly for a bit, hearing the whispers from those that noticed her, and being glad of the silence from those that didn't. Of course, being the person she was, she was just waiting for someone to notice, to know, and to call her out on it. Rationally - what bit of her rational mind was left - she knew that this wasn't something that people called you out on; her paranoia said otherwise. When she finally refocused upon her surroundings, she noted that she'd come to the base of a large tree. She raised a brow in silent contempaltion, the warring voices in her mind quiet for once.

Without really giving it concious thought, a flick of her fingers (she'd removed one of her hands from the pocker) allowed the wind to propell her up to one of the branches of medium height. Being as tall as she was, she probably would only have had an inch or so between the tips of her fingers and the underside of the branch. Shaking the presently unneeded thoughts from her mind, she alloed herself to settle comfortably on the branch in a sitting position. Keeping one hand on the trunk to steady herself, she gazed down at the other studens, emerald eyes cold and calculating as ever, and yet her face still steely and emotionless. Perhaps the staff wouldn't miss her if she were to reamin up here; it would certainly make skipping meals easier, she thought.

And yet... "Should anyone know, should they even have the smallest inkling... They would judge me for my control. They're always the same, the little bastards..." Her voice was alto in pitch, cold in tone, and completely emotionless. She felt a slight gnawing in her gut, but ignored it; she would not indulge her trecherous body, after the week she had been set back.
User Image
M i y u k i Nite

As a gift, Miyuki was given a suspicious look. She faked smiled, making sure that the girl would probably think that she wasn't noticing that suspicious look she shot at her. Miyuki nodded. "Gl..Glad to see your alright." She said to her. As she stood up straight. The girl then took some kind of book. Miyuki was going to ask 'what is that?' But she didn't want to pry much further and ask her what that was and why it seemed so important to her. It didn't mattter. Miyuki picked up her things as she looked first at the girl for a few seconds, then at the boy for half a second. They both seemed quite young to be in this school. Oh well. "Well, I'll see you two around. Be careful next time, alright?" She said, waving a small goodbye and taking off.

A sigh escaped Miyuki's mouth. Being someone she wasn't was very hard work. She was always determined though, but she wasn't really used to being kind and helping towards others. She was more different than others. And although it seems that Miyuki has only been on Earth for like, fifteen or sixteen years, she's only been on this present time for a few weeks. But in the past, she definately was sixteen and had died. But her punishment was taking too long to explain, and time goes all out slower than it did here, so it caused her to come back on earth probably a decade and a half before she came to this time zone.

Miyuki walked, not remembering all the details of her past, but most of it. She walked to her dorm first, and she happily unpacked. She then sighed, she had to keep remaining optomistic. Miyuki took her blue and black checkered bag with the utilities she needed, the things she had to use if she ever was going to use her powers. One was a black and white watch. It didn't really help with her powers, but it told her the time and how long she was using her ability. Continuing on, there are more than just a watch in there. Miyuki walked, finding that boy again from earlier. She didn't know whether to talk to him or not. She went up to him. She needed the stars. "Hey there again." Miyuki said.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Mizu Godai
Mizu continued his walk and he noticed someone come out of the boys dorm the person seemed like a distent person but that never stoped Mizu from introducing himself before and he walked up to the blond haired person "Hello there my name is Mizu Godai. May i ask your name?" he asked

Wealthy Guildswoman

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Misa turned from the girl and walked away, still clutching the book close. "People, people everywhere..." she whispered to her book, eyes distant as she walked. "People are boring. People aren't like books. Where are the interesting people. They're not here, I know that..." She walked through the crowded school building, taking care not to bump into anyone as she walked. It was easy going unnoticed because she was so small, but at the same time it made it that much easier for people to bump into someone they can't see. Misa didn't know it until that second, but she was being noticed. As a pair of boys passed, one knocked her dragon book out of her hands, shocking her out of her thoughts. "How dare you!" she yelled, but the boys were already far out of sight. Her teeth and fists were clenched in rage, but there was on one to take her emotions out on.

Misa picked up her book and ran down the hallway, breathing heavily through her clenched teeth. She made her way to the school gym and found an empty storage closet. After making sure no one was around, she opened her mouth and began to scream. She grabbed a container of balls and pushed it to the floor, enjoying the momentary stress relieving destruction. After a full minute of screaming and throwing things, she felt much better and sat down in a corner with a sigh. "Never let 'em see you sweat. You can't blow your cool in front of everyone." she said to herself, grabbing the book from her bag. The light in the storage closet was dim, but she read anyway, not wanting to be seen by the world for awhile.

Gracious Seeker

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
▬|| T
e r r a || B a l a k ||▬

Up in her tree alone Terra sat with one leg hanging over the branch and the other bent. Resting her arm over her knee Terra looked down on the ant like people as they scerried about thankful none of them noticed her. After having spent more than a year trying to gain people's respects and approval Terra had given up seeing that it was useless. Now she welcomes the loneliness and preys that no one notices her. It's just easier that way. Of course Terra's sure that having frineds has its advantages but they also have their disadvantages. Friends could be a weakness just as they could be strength. For Terra, however, her strength was her isolation. Nobody wants to be friends with the "Master of Terror". Nobody even wants to be associated with outcast of society. And that's just fine with Terra. "Lest I die a weak death." she mumbled in a sigh.

Figuring it was about time she checked into her dorm Terra stood on her branch and looked back down to make sure there wasn't someone she was going to hurt. The last thing she needed to was injure someone unintentionally. With a deep calming breath Terra jumped from her branch high up in the tree. The feeling of free falling was always an intoxicating feeling just like being pertched way up high in a place where nothing seemed to touch you. Sometimes Terra wonders if she should have been part cat. Not only did she like high places but the way she had jumped from the tree she had started falling head first. Yet now she had flipped in the air and was falling feet first until he touched the ground seemingly light as a feather. Terra had landed on her toes without any pain or impact from the great height. "A perfect landing from the Orphan Prodigue" was what all the kids from her old ninja academy would have said.

Sighing Terra readjusted her hood and long hair before venturing through the doors of the Academy. As she walked with her head up high despite her hood she heard a lot of kids asking each other, "Who is that?" and "What is she?" They were all just pointless questions. Anybody looking at her could easily tell she was a ninja one way shape or form. As for where she came from Terra couldn't even tell herself. She had been so many places but none of them were ever considered home to her and this place would be no different.

As Terra walked through the halls she had noticed two boy that had bumped into the girl knocking her book from her hands. She watched as the girl yelled at the already distant boys. Cruelty is everywhere. she thought. She had seen it before as she had seen it a million times. It still made no difference to her as she was use to life's cruelty. Terra just kep on her path passing the girl acting as if she hadn't noticed her to begin with.

((Edited))

Gracious Seeker

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
▬|| T
e r r a || B a l a k ||▬

As Terra walked to her dorm she quickly noticed how everybody went from crowded to scattered. It was like roaches scattering when they've been discovered, it was so sickening. And Terra knew the reason why, she even heard a girl say something to her friend as they quickly dashed past her. "How did someone like her get into this school?" Of course her friend naturally replied, "They should have a standard of who's allowed in." It wasn't at all bothersome to Terra but she couldn't help but feel like the outcast she was. For some reason being at the school only twenty minutes has made Terra feel. Actually feel. She could feel the throbbing in her chest as all the emotions she had so long suppressed began to surface. The cause for this she couldn't understand let alone know.

"What is this school?" she mumbled to herself as she walked past a short boy, presumably on his way to his own dorm. She also past a boy with a sword. Like everybody else there Terra didn't know either one of the boys. However, some part of her, some distant detached part of her, wanted to know them. To know anybody. Get a hold of yourself Terra. she scolded herself mentally. "Your an outcast. No one really wants you around." she told herself sternly aloud as she continued on her way past the boy with the sword.

Eventually Terra finally found her dorm. Dorm number two. Cautiously Terra opened the door with a large number "2" written in darkblue and stepped into the room. The long haired woman was prepared to dodge, block or attack any person who dared jump at her, roomate or not, and was glade to discover that she had the room all to herself. Though there were two beds there was no extra luggage which meant that there was no roommate. At least that's how Terra hoped it would stay. "At least something good came of today." she sighed. Terra then closed her door and walked over to her bed. With one more quick take of the room Terra finally relaxed more than she knew she should have. But it was a relief knowing she was finally alone with no one to judge her. With a long heavy sigh Terra fell down on her bed and rolled over on her side, her long aqua hair sprawled out behind her and down her exposed side. Her hood still remained over her face as she stared off into nothing. Now what should she do?

((yes, I double posted since no one else was posting :p ))

Desirable Sex Symbol

[[*sigh* it seems that this roleplay is also going in my failed rp file...along with every other rp ive every other rp ive every made]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff