Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Benni walked to school, she was going there early to meet up with some friends. As she sat down on the bench, she flipped her waist-lenght auber hair out of her face. She grinned, looking forward to arguing with the teachers about her newly-dyed white bangs and tips*
*she sighed as she crossed her legs. on her feet were combat boots. She was wearing flares and a bright red boy's hoodie*
ParadiseKisses
*Benni walked to school, she was going there early to meet up with some friends. As she sat down on the bench, she flipped her waist-lenght auber hair out of her face. She grinned, looking forward to arguing with the teachers about her newly-dyed white bangs and tips*

ha! Eien caught up with her, with her bangs and the tips of her hair died red...and sat down next to her..she looked forward to arguing as well...but was mad because she was put in a group with someone she dispised in science..so she frowned...
*pokes Eien and then looks away* So...what's up? blaugh
This is Sarah. She's 14 and in 8th grade. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Even thought this is Emmy Rossum...
((Goodie! Welcome, Sarah! whee ))
Sarah walked to the school and into the gates. She walked by Eien and Benni and sat on a bench behind them. She usually stayed clear of people and they didn't bother her...most of the time. She sighed and set her backpack down beside her as she waited for the bell to ring. The longer it took, the more impatient she grew.
*gets some melon soda out of her backpack and gulps some down* ahh...
ParadiseKisses
*pokes Eien and then looks away* So...what's up? blaugh
you poked me!
User Image
Kelly walks up *being new and all she was having difficulties making friends. she has blonde that's longer than shoulder length she curled it today, and is wearing white shirt that says in Big letters pink WILD, jeans, and heels to match the pink on the shirt. She Turns to Benni* "Hey!" biggrin this is Kelly she's 14 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
blaugh heya! You new here? I haven't seen you before....
Sarah glanced around at the students cramming themselves through the gates. She was either the one squashed or weaving through the people. She sighed. Maybe if she wasn't so shy...
((Ishizu I love that movie with a passion...))

Reiki walked out from his dorm room, zipping up his black leather jacket less than half way. Jade green eyes accented with the same color eye liner peered out through a sea of brown bangs. The teacher shoved his hands in the hip pockets of his black jeans which rode so low on his hips that his boxers were visible. He didn't have a class first block so he figured he'd wander the halls and find someone to talk to.

((for more info on my character, see my journal for his profile))
Sarah looked at Kelly. She seemed to be new. She smiled slightly at her and then glanced at her watch. And school still hadn't opened? It as strange that she wanted it to open, but that was all she had to do.
*the school bell chimes, signaling the beginning of school* ....Sigh, another day of school, another day of torture...*she grabs her backpack and her skateboard from underneath the bench as she walks into school*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff