Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deftones_King
Star Light5
Oh he's so cute She thought. "Here," She hands him a perfect drawn picture of him. "I.. I hope you like it." She smiles at him.

He looks right at it. It was the time when he was looiking up at the sky in the bench at the park. He then looks at her, "i thought no one was there at nidnight? how did you get the picture?" He stares deeper into her eyes. Oh My God she's beautiful... i wanna hold her in my arms.
"I was sitting a little ways down the beach. I love the look, the sound,a nd the smell of the beach at night. It's soothing. You arrived.. and.. I drew you. I hope you don't mind.." She still smiles at him when the bell rings. "What class do you have right now?"
G.A. walks down the hallway whistling 'Warning' by Green Day. She turns the corner and sees Mirai out of sorts. "...I shouldn't involve myself, but whatever." G.A. stops whistling and walks silently and slowly up behind Mirai.
*he looked up just for a second, to think of a word, and saw Psy with someone he didnt recongize...hes sighed and kept on writing...*
Star Light5
Deftones_King
Star Light5
Oh he's so cute She thought. "Here," She hands him a perfect drawn picture of him. "I.. I hope you like it." She smiles at him.

He looks right at it. It was the time when he was looiking up at the sky in the bench at the park. He then looks at her, "i thought no one was there at nidnight? how did you get the picture?" He stares deeper into her eyes. Oh My God she's beautiful... i wanna hold her in my arms.
"I was sitting a little ways down the beach. I love the look, the sound,a nd the smell of the beach at night. It's soothing. You arrived.. and.. I drew you. I hope you don't mind.." She still smiles at him when the bell rings. "What class do you have right now?"
He looks at his school paper and saw his first class was history. "I got history what about you?
Mirai ran fast through the halls and jumped out a window. (She was on the 3rd floor) She landed prefectly on her foot. "Phew.... What the heck am I doing?" She said as she sighed and went back in.
G.A. flashes her eyes up at Mirai's 'rescuer' and whirls around attempting to make a 'smooth' getaway.

Hygienic Duck

Her ears rung, along with the school bell. "Damn!" she thought, in her head. She hadn't received her schedule card and was now lost.

"Where was the office again?"she mumbled to herself wandering the halls that were emptying quickly.
Mirai leaned on her locker, looking weakly at people. (Sorry, gotta go. Bye bye! Sory sorry! Bye bye!)
Deftones_King
NineTailsTheTigerCub
(Sorry for the double post. My internet's slow.) Mirai looked up but her face is still facing down. Her eyes says 'Leave me alone.' She however has the energy to get up. She stared walking again and she can now breathe. But she look pretty weak. Her legs weren't straight. Her face was still facing down. Her eyes was like she was crying. Her tear were out and fell down her cheek.
As star talks to Psy he looks over and see's Marai graveling on the floor. He whips around star to not push her and grabs marai before she falls again. "are you alright? let's take you to the clinic... Sorry star... i'll catch up with you in a few... i have you class ^_^"
She smiles "Alright. I'll see ya." She walks to class and sits at the back as usual.
"Crap!" she said as she clutched the hall pass, "I have absolutely no idea where my new locker is. Just my luck they go and give me 666. Yum. This school eats boxers." Her eyes scanned the groups of lockers as she sighed with disdain. "This is stupid. Anyone who even put the locker where I can't find it in 5 seconds is...That locker looks kinda like my aunt Terri..." she muttered as she kept walking.
*Mort had the same class as Star and Psy as well, and went over, sitting in the very back, waiting for Psy to come over...he was still writing*

Hygienic Duck

"O-ffice. O-ffice. . ." she trailed off, as if she didn't care if she found the office anyways. She just stared at her toes that were in her sandals.
"What the heck?!" G.A. pushed up on the latch of the locker. "Die you stupid thing, DIE!" She kicked it repeatedly until it opened.
Psy wal;ked into history and saw mort and Star sitting between a chair. "I guess they werer both waiting for me huh..." He picked up his bag and sat in his regular chair and put his feet up in the hole behind to chair in front of him. "ahh..."

Hygienic Duck

She quickly looked up when she heard harsh yelling.

"Uh. . . Huh." Her left eyebrow arched, as she reached into her pocket to pull out a pen. She looked back down at her hand and started to draw on her palm with the pen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff