Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Damien Musaco
Musical summoner
where: Seccom's room
with: Seccom, Randy
mood: weakened, tired
OOC: Now for a new look

When Seccom and all his black slime left the asleep body, Damien's body began twitching, showing life was in him once again. The slime did change him just a bit, showing his body grew a bit taller and with a bit more muscle. It seemed the demon and Seccom's battle in his mind did affect him slightly. He slowly rose back to his feet, wobbling as he tried to stand. "Whoa...I don't remember being this tall" he said to them, finally maintaining balance while reaching to Randy for the guitar he let Randy feel. The top of his suit was feeling tighter on him before it breaks apart, splitting into pants and a jacket with his chest exposed. "Well...this is interesting" he chuckled, finally looking over his new look. He slowly looked to Seccom, showing a look of concern. "What happened with you and him?" he asked, curious about the encounter.

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx

Charly Thorn

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
....Seccom Masada
...The easiest thing is to be noticed
Seccom was glad to see the boy awake. He was surprised by the change he took, though he wasn't as tall as Seccom but he was getting there. Seccom patted his head sluggishly as the Nightmare looked up at the ceiling, remembering what happened. "Well...quite a lot actually. He's shown me your past. Also he's told me that he was a past warrior filled with wrath. He chose to remain in your body. It was a bit fuzzy since a lot was going on, but by the looks of it, you seem to be more stable now!" Seccom smiled at Damien through his eyes. Then the nightmare clapped with glee "ahh~ yes! That demon was so much fun! I mean I felt like I was going a little more insane being around him! I wanted to call him adorable but he tried to kill me!!" Seccom laughed as if it were all just fun and games "kukuku~ but he doesn't know how to do such a thing~ I would tell you my weakness...but you have him inside you.." Seccom said as he poked Damien in the forehead.

Then the Nightmare snapped and slithered around the room. It seems like there was no sign of Zekkyou. "That coward...named after screams and escapes like the one that lets it out..." Seccom looked at Damien with his crooked eyes analyzing the boy. "I suppose you know Yomi? After all that cat wouldn't just follow anyone with out seeing the creature. As pretty as she is...even I as a Nightmare don't trust her. I have sided along with her but she betrayed me the same way I betrayed others. Luckily though she wasn't in THAT form...if she were in that form...oh dear...even I can't really do much about it..." Seccom said as his voice slowly simmered to a blank. Unlike Yomi, her kindness is always fake. Filled with lies to only benefit herself. So if she did betray someone she would have the slightest bit of worries. As for Seccom, he actually has the side that does care, but yet he betrays the creatures not from his ill will. But his lack of control, his hunger that ruins it all. But Seccom knows he will meet the demon again, and maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to let his corruption and insanity flow, let the gluttony take over and consume everything. Yet that also meant the risk of Damien's life.
...Yet I will always remain unknown
User Image
Charly Thorn

Sorin Hellsing

IRL Gekko

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Illia Agaru
User ImageTears continued to fall from Illia's face when Yuki tried to comfort her. It was obvious he was trying his best, but her emotions were too strong. She was however surprised when Yuki's bird turned into a person. If she recalled correctly his name was Zekuro. His words towards Yuki made her think about how important she was to him. She quickly wiped the tears from her face as she looked at Yuki, and Zeruko. She felt a little disappointed when Yuki said he had no right to tell you such things. "...No, you always...know what to say..." Illia said as she continued to cry. It was not as bad as before since Yuki, and his brother were there to comfort her. However, she couldn't stop thinking about her mistake.

Illia held Yuki's hand as the three of them slowly walked into the forest. Once they were very deep inside, they stopped, and Yuki once again gave her some encouraging words. Illia wanted to reply, but the words in her mind could not form a sentence, so she simply hugged Yuki and said "I love you." Looking over at Zeruko, she felt a little awkward when he mentioned a new family. Illia quickly released and watched the two brothers fight.

After Zeruko, and Yuki had stopped messing around, Illia approached Yuki. She wasn't expecting anything to crazy to come out of his mouth, but once again he surprised her. At first she didn't know what to think. She didn't want to accept what Yuki said just because she was lonely, but she also didn't want to shun him. "We will and forever always be there for each other." Illia stated with a smile on her face as she leaned in and kissed Yuki.

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx

Distinct Genius

User Image

Vera Amelth
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀The Ancient Dragonkin▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As she was followed to the shower by Vincent she was rather intrigued as well as enticed by his comment about keeping up. However she stopped before he could enter the bathroom. "Not this time stud." Vera said as she shut the door so she could be alone this time. After about fifteen minutes she had finished with the shower washing all the excess fluid off her body and wrapping a towel around her rather large breasts. Vera then exited the bathroom and moved to where Vincent was located. "Well my dear the shower is all yours and if you do not mind I am going to head back to my room for the night." Vera said as she walked up to him giving him a kiss. After she did that she moved to put her clothes on.

evil dante24
((OOC: Sorry about the delay but I have had issues in life that has prevented me from frequently posting.))

User Image

Meceron Amelth
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀The Crimson Menace▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As she held him close to her so she could reassure him he relaxed a bit. "Either way whatever his reaction may be it will be bad for the boy, but I guess we will get to that bridge in the morning." Meceron said as he gave a sigh. "On a lighter note I am curious about how many students have actually seen an ancient dragon before considering my brother will most-likely not be able to turn back into his human form for quite sometime." Meceron said as he had a bit of humor in his voice. "That should make for some interesting class time." Meceron said as he laughed a bit.

xXMakito KoyumiXx

6,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jentai Mentuia Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

User Image

"well... when i first came here i got a roommate that was a guy and i was like ok good i have a friend but he was angel and im a demon and demons and angels dont really get along AT ALL but.... i started to really like him but whe i did a white light appreared and took him away..... then soon after there was another guy i like i dont remember what his creature was but... i started to like him... and all off a sudden he disappeared as well.... so im like idk i just i dont what im doing to make them disappear maybe its my demon form... idk... its crazy.... i look down sadly as i try not to cry.

Where:in the hall
emotion_hug question Who I'm with: rexiu, Kiyomi
smile sad Mood:calm, a lil happy, sad
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright twisted Demon!
gaia_star OOC:

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Learn the names of you inner demons.Take control.Use them as protection from those who would destroy you. gaia_nitemareright
~Emmy~(rl name)

lycan_princess_Kioki
Vincent

He was ready to follow her in, but he found himself staring at a door. It took him a moment to realize what happened. "Oh you are cruel." He said with a chuckle. She was such a tease. Then again, that is how she liked it. He waited patiently for her as he thought about what to do while meeting her father. It was a bit of a difficult situation for the both of them. First impressions were everything and there was a good chance he would catch their scents on each other long before they could explain.
When she walked out, he couldn't help but stare a little until she kissed him. Hearing her plan for the night, he nodded. "I don't mind. You know how to find me if you need me." He said as he gave her a kiss. "I'll be out in a minute." He walked into the bathroom and washed off.

User Image

TrueElfman

((I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the issues clear up for you.))
User Image

Damien Musaco
Musical summoner
where: Seccom's room
with: Seccom, Randy
mood: weak
OOC:

Damien listens, hearing Seccom mention the demon filled with wrath. "Yeah, he tends to whisper to me that most people don't matter except they are food to feed on" he explained, sighing to himself. He heard him call the demon, making him raise an eyebrow to that. "Really? Adorable is not what I would call him." he stated, confused a bit from that statement. The poke did annoy him, but he shrugged it off, but he did wonder what the weakness of someone like this is.

The snapping of Seccom's neck creeped him out as he looked for that cat. When Seccom asked him if he knew Yomi, he nodded slowly. "I do know her, but not completely. I originally asked her to look for that demon you fought and see what she can find from it. I guess it was not the best idea" he said to Seccom, feeling like an idiot now. He did begin thinking for a moment as he reached into his jacket, pulling out a small book. "I think I might have a trick or 2 to handle this problem" he said as he flipped through the pages, looking through the book of summons he has for his assistance and began wondering which would be perfect.

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx

Charly Thorn

Distinct Genius

User Image

Vera Amelth
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀The Ancient Dragonkin▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As she saw him go into the bathroom so he could get a shower as well. While he was taking care of his business she got dressed. Vera knew that when her father would wake up he would probably figure it out and she knew that he would be angry with her. While she thought about this she walked up to the outside of the bathroom door. "Vincent I am heading out." Vera said with a happy tone. She then headed for the door so she could go ahead and leave.

Once she left she made her way to her dorm room. It didn't take her much time to get to her dorm. Once she got there she got to her bed she pulled out a small locket that had two pictures in it. Both pictures were of her immediate family. The one variation was the one picture had her parents and herself in their true forms and the other one had a picture of them in their human forms. She couldn't help but feel sad considering that her daddy was in a vulnerable state. However she knew that her daddy was a strong person and would pull through.

evil dante24
Vincent

Vincent was about to walk out the bathroom door when he heard her mention she was going out. "Alright. I'll see you soon love." He said as she left. He stepped out of the bathroom and sighed a little. "I hope she is doing alright." He changed into his usual outfit, dress pants and a white button up shirt.
He considered going to find her father but realized that was a stupid idea. She wanted to talk to him first so he changed his mind. There was not much to do beyond that, so he walked out of the dorm and started to wander. It occurred to him that he hasn't talked to the headmistress in a while. He made his way to her office and knocked on the door.

User Image

TrueElfman

Beloved Gekko

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
You will never be happy if you continue to search
for what happiness consists of.

Υυκιει Trοιşιϵηηϵ Chεvαlιεr D'Aυtrιcнϵ Fυjιsακι

User Image

Location: School quadrangle. Mood: Frightened. Condition: Unstable. With: No one.

After a deep, long slumber, the alarm clock actually went through with waking her up. Everything was too sudden for her. That dream. Is it a warning? Does it want to....clarify things? Is it really true? Her dream...it means something--

Yukiei sat still on her bed, panting. The memories she lost in the past went right back at her as if someone planned it all along. She was blinded by just an illusion and was hidden from reality. However, should she believe a...dream? It might be true since it all makes sense. It's telling her something important.

She shook her head and tried to calm herself down as she raked her bangs upward with her delicate fingers. Without hesitating, she stood up and headed towards the bathroom, took a quick shower then eventually got out and fixed herself. Is it alright to talk to someone about it and ask for advice? 'I think it's too confidential....I shouldn't talk to someone about it. Nobody would care about it anyway. It's my problem, not theirs to care. I should keep it to myself.' Yukiei thought to herself before leaving the dormitory.

She took a deep breath and started walking around the school quadrangle as if she has no sense of direction. The cool breeze passed by, helping her calm down. Taking a stroll sure is a good idea, but shouldn't she consult the headmistress first? Yukiei was gone for a long time. Or is it better to just send her a note or letter notifying the Headmistress about her 'comeback?' That....should do the trick.

Oсс: I'm back--
I feel so awkward now lol.

You will never live if you are looking for
the meaning of life.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items