Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
| ΣLRΩS |
User Image

Elros turned around when the other student who he didn't know talked to him. He listened to what he had to say, but couldn't understand exactly what he was talking about. That and he did not understand why people took what he was saying as threats, tilting his head to one side in dismay Elros took a moment then spoke to the other student somewhat confused. "I honestly do not know what your talking about... I mean what is a super monster, or even a monster at that?" Elros was being completely honest, he didn't know what to expect at this school but the one thing this other student said, (Along with Ryuku's threat.) Were starting to give him a good idea for what he was in for. Though this just raised the question of what was he? Was he a monster too? He felt that maybe talking to this one student could give him the answers he needed. "If it isn't too much to ask... could you explain to me what this school is, and along with that... Well what are the students here? You mentioned monster, but I don't even know what that would mean." Elros furrowed his brow as he spoke, this whole situation was giving him a tad bit of a headache. 'Red Eyes, Super Monsters, and Unknown skills... Oh my' Elros thought to himself leaning against the wall, facing toward the student.

════════════════════

(( OOC: Just some character info; Elros lived with humans throughout his entire life before he came here. He doesn't know the existence of monsters nor does he understand that he is a demon. ))

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image
User Image
вυт ∂ση'т ℓσσк ∂σωη вє¢αυѕє, ι ∂ση'т кησω, ƒαℓℓιηg ιѕ ƒαтαℓ ƒяσм тнιѕ нєιgнт

яуυкυ ιтѕυgιуα

Ryuku blushed like crazy as he was pulled onto the bus with Emi. He was so confused on what was happening, "E-Emi where are we going?" he said as he stood behind her, holding onto one of the triangle things hanging from the roof of the bus. He blushed noticing that him and Emi were the only ones on the bus besides the bus driver. He looked out the window, blushing.

ι кησω тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ηєνєя нєℓ∂ уσυ υρ тнιѕ нιgн, тнιѕ нιgн
User Image

σσ¢:
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Emi smiled and said "I told you shopping for posters, but while we are out we might as well get band clothes." she said smiling. "What size clothes does Ryuusaki wear?" she asked wondering then she thought what size Rin would wear. "Oh well never mind we can just shop for us right now." she said as the bus stopped and she looked at his face it was red a bit. "Are you ok?" she asked as she put her hand on his forehead. "You dont seem to have a fever." Emi saw an icecream cart out of the corner of her eye. "Hey ill be right back." she said as she went to get ice cream for them "Two chocolcate ice creams." she said to the person as she paid with and then walked back to Ryuku. "Here." she said smiling as she started to lick her icecream happily

Out Of Chocolate...
With...
Location...

Misa Ayuzawa-chan

WRXWolf77's Wife

User ImageUser Image
User Image

яуυкυ ιтѕυgιуα and яуυυѕαкι ασησ

Ryuku shrugged at the question of Ryuusaki's clothes. Then he felt Emi put her hand on his forehead causing him to blush more. As he got off the bus behind Emi, he watched as she went to the ice cream cart. He waited for her to return and she handed him a chocolate ice cream cone, "H=How did you know I liked chocolate?" he was a little surprised that Emi knew his favorite ice cream.

Ryuusaki looked at Elros then sighed, "First off my name is Ryuusaki, and second this school is for students that are gifted or considered different to regular people, and by monsters I meant me and Ryuku are both inhuman creatures. And by the smell of your blood and look of your aura, you seem to be a demon yourself, but you don't really know that do you?" he asked as he looked at Elros.

User Image

σσ¢:
xxx_KaiteKatz_xxx

Zao Machiavo
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi smiled and said " Lucky guess Chocolate is my favorite too." she said smiling. "Come on lets go" she said as she started walking into town. Emi finished her ice cream and then she looked to see where they were. They were in the clothes part of the mall. "Alright lets go look for some clothes she said as she just walked into a random store and imedelty walked out. "Too...much...pink.." she said as she looked for a non-pink store.

Out Of Chocolate...I hate the color pink
With...
Location...

Misa Ayuzawa-chan

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
| ΣLRΩS |
User Image

Elros stood there dumfounded, his mouth agape as Ryuusaki went through just about all of the thoughts that were in Elros' head. Not only that but answering them all without taking so much as a break. Though when the mention of the word 'Demon' was mentioned Elros' heart sank. From what he had heard of demons they were an uncontrollable force that were not easily stopped, and had very little empathy for others. This being something Elros most definitely did not want to be! He wanted to get to be a person, and live with his family until he moves out and starts a life. A look of dismay swept across Elros' face as he looked at Ryuusaki. Could this ... Super monster as he said, be right? It was just too much, how is it that he felt empathy then? What was so different about him... He could not help but wonder how any of this could be true it just seemed so ... wrong. Elros' life was already beginning to turn upside-down and he'd only been at the school for a little under an hour. "********] Elros muttered under his breath, his left hand coming up to grab his forehead as his head drooped downward. "... A Demon. How could I be a demon when my mother is completely human? From what she told me my father was human too... How can I be a demon?!" Elros was getting a little scared, every second he spent here brought him further and further away from his old life. The ones he cared about, and even everything he thought was the truth.

Elros collected himself, fixing his composure and turned to Ryuusaki with a serious look in his eyes. "Please tell me anything you know on this matter. I need to know how I am a demon?" Even as someone so young as Elros' world comes crashing down around him, he will always strive to know the truth no matter how much it hurts to hear...

════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

WRXWolf77's Wife

User ImageUser Image
User Image

яуυкυ ιтѕυgιуα and яуυυѕαкι ασησ

Ryuku smiled and blushed, "That's awesome. Um Emi? Sorry about earlier, I guess I got jealous for some reason. I know I've gotten jealous before but it was never this bad. So I'm really sorry about how I was acting though." he blushed a little as he licked the ice cream.

Ryuusaki looked at Elros, "Well you say your mother is the one who said that your dad was human, correct? Well, obviously she had lied. Did you ever know anything about your dad besides what your mother told you? Because I can tell you now that she lied to you about your father being human. Also, demons can feel empathy when they want to and since you are only part you are able to feel more of empathy than a normal demon. It is kind of rare for a demon to not know he was a demon." he said calmly.

User Image

σσ¢:
Zao Machiavo

xxx_KatieKatz_xxx
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi just stood and stared at him. "Hmm dont worry about it." she said smiling as she looked at him. "I dont know much about getting jealous but it was kind of cute." she said laughing a bit as she smiled. "You remind me of a puppy." she said smiling. Emi was part neko but she liked dogs. "Because like i dont know you just remind me of a puppy." she said smiling as she rubbed his hair and said. "Good doggy."

Out Of Chocolate...
With...
Location...

Misa Ayuzawa-chan

IRL Gekko

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Christopher Hastings

User ImageChris Watched Jessica as she put her things away. He couldn't figure out if he really wanted any friends. At this point in his life he just wanted to mourn the loss of the friends he had at his other school, even though meeting new people was always a good thing. "It's nice to meet you as well, Jessica" He said quietly not wanting to bring up friendship. In Chris's mind becoming friends with anyone at this school would be a challenge.

Chris slowly walked toward Jessica, stopping a couple feet away from her. He didn't feel comfortable speaking about his personal interests. "Well...I'm a half dragon. they're a pretty race at the moment. I think I was told there is only like ten of us left in the world" Chris said thinking maybe he had said to much already, but he kept going. "As for my interests...I like to read, and I also like to play basketball" Chris knew it might have sounded like a weird combination, but it was the truth. "So since I shared some things with you...is there anything you want to tell me?" Chris didn't want to pressure her into saying something she didn't feel comfortable sharing so he added "You don't have to say anything if you don't want to."

devinX100

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image
User Image

яуυкυ ιтѕυgιуα

Ryuku blushed like crazy when Emi says him being jealous was cute and that he reminded her of a puppy. Then she rubbed his hair, "I-I'm not a doggy... I mean dog." he said blushing even more.

User Image

σσ¢:
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi smiled and said. "Cute." as she laughed a bit. Emi stopped rubbing his hair and sat down and looked up at the sky. 'These are the things you never gave me.' she thought as she then looked at Ryuku and smiled. "Are you done eating your ice cream yet, its going to melt all over you hands." she said smiling and then added. "You really are a baby puppy."

Out Of Chocolate...
With...
Location...

Misa Ayuzawa-chan
Ivan Vladimirovich
User Image

Душа Болит.
Беда никогда не приходит одна.
Бумага всё стерпит.

Ivan finally finished unpacking his bags and looked around his new room sparsely decorated with a few trinkets from Russia and the places he flew through to get to this school. Gah, I can't sit here looking at all this stuff it just makes me miss my motherland more Ivan thought to himself. Okay I can do this I can make friends. Ivan walked out of his dorm and locked it behind and started walking toward what he thought was voices. As panic started to ensue his ability started malfunctioning. His eyes started changing colors his hair changed from red to brown to blond and back to white. His skin flipped over all the colors he could make. Oh no this is getting bad. He stopped walking and turned on his heel walking more than quickly toward the entrance of the school. I just need a cigarette to calm me down that's all yeah.

Ворон ворону глаз не выклюет.
Где любовь и совет, там и горя нет.
Дёшево досталось -- легко потерялось.

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image
User Image

яуυкυ ιтѕυgιуα

Ryuku chuckled as he finished the ice cream and he looked at Emi, "Um Emi c-can I ask you something?" he blushed a little more. He wanted to ask her out but he didn't exactly know how, because he had never asked out someone he actually liked, 'What if she says no? What would I do?' he began to panic in his thoughts as he kept a cool face.

User Image

σσ¢:
xxx_KaiteKatz_xxx

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
| ΣLRΩS |
User Image

Elros was frustrated, this man was claiming that his mother was lying, and that his father was a demon. No he did not believe this at all it made no sense! He's lived an average life for years. There just couldn't be any way... Elros shifted his weight straightening up and taking one step backwards. "How can you be so certain?" Elros asked flatly his eyes shaking and his shoulders moving like chattering teeth. "How can you, someone I just met be so damn certain that what you say is true?" Elros' teeth began to grit. He was not angry he was honestly terrified. As he tried to keep himself up he just could not, and he fell to his knees looking up at Ryuusaki pleadingly.

════════════════════

(( OOC: Meh I wish I wasn't so tired I would have done more. ))
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi looked at him and smiled. "Sure ask away." she said as she got up from the bench and looked at him. "Whats wrong cat got your tongue." then she laughed at her own joke he probably wouldnt get it since she wasnt sure if he knew she was part neko.

Out Of Chocolate...
With...
Location...

Misa Ayuzawa-chan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items