Welcome to Gaia! ::

WRXWolf77's Wife

User ImageUser Image
User Image
вυт ∂ση'т ℓσσк ∂σωη вє¢αυѕє, ι ∂ση'т кησω, ƒαℓℓιηg ιѕ ƒαтαℓ ƒяσм тнιѕ нєιgнт

яуυкυ ιтѕυgιуα and яуυυѕαкι ασησ

Ryuku looked over the lyrics and its notes. He tried to keep himself from changing into his full vampire form and he handed the sheet to Ryuusaki, "I believe I will join, just tell me when we begin practices." he said trying to not look at Emiko, in fear of her seeing what he truly was.

Ryuusaki took the paper from Ryuku and looked it over and he smiled, tapping his fingers against his leg making up something that would work for drums. He handed the sheet back to Emiko and he smiled, "I will be joining, too, Miss Emiko." he gave her his most charming, smile.

ι кησω тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ηєνєя нєℓ∂ уσυ υρ тнιѕ нιgн, тнιѕ нιgн
User Image

σσ¢:
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Emi smiled as she gave them both a hug. "Awesome!" she said smiling as she couldnt hide her excitement. 'Lets see guitar, keys, vocals, drums.' she thought in her head. 'what else am i missing.' she tried to think. 'oh well it will come to me later.' as she smiled. "Well right now we are in the music practice room" she said smiling as she opened the door again and asked. "You want to see what it sounds like?" she asked as she held the door open and looked at them.

Out Of Chocolate...If anyone else wants to join too just pm or meebo me and stuff
With...
Location...

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
| ΣLRΩS |
User Image

Elros walks along the path up toward the main building, taking note of his surroundings as he walked and scanning the area for good places to climb. He didn't particularly know the rules at Matpewka but he was sure they'd been fine with it and he didn't let the thought linger for any longer. He started to jog to the front door purely fueled by his excitement, and putting out both of his hands to open both of the doors simultaneously and with a click he walked into the main building and took in a deep breath. "Ah linoleum... How I missed that smell!" He took another deep whiff of the air inside the room, until he finally took notice of the women staring at him from behind the desk, her gaze showing that she was very confused. Elros taken notice of that chuckled nervously taking a step forward his right hand in a single motion pulling the strap of his bag back up then running it down the back of his head. He was easily embarrassed and this encounter was no exception. "Um..." It took him a moment as he thought, "I'm a new student here... I think I'm suppose to get my dorm key..." He waited as he met the gaze of the women behind the desk. She stared back at him for a good minute, an impatient look on her face. Then Elros put his hand to his face and spoke again. "Oh I'm sorry. Elros, my name is Elros." The women behind the counter forced a smile as she typed in a few things into her computer, until a satisfactory result came up. She went into a back room, and reappeared a moment later with a key ring with the number '7' attached to it. Elros snatched it out of her hand quickly, stuffing it deep into his pocket and then running out of the building shouting back to the women a quick "Thank you!" as he dashed toward the dorms.

He headed straight for the building that housed the dorms, while still looking around the area. He did not see many students... Then again he did not know how many students attended here, but he knew he'd meet some people soon enough. His feet pounding against the dirt ground as he jogged, passing by every other building but not missing a quick glance to see just how tall they were. This place was amazing compared to his simple apartment building that he used to live in, there was so much more to see here! It began to overwhelm him as he began to shout as he ran; "Hello Matpewka! I am finally home!" He shouted this with a pep in his voice as he entered into the dorm building.

Heading down the hall he took note of all the rooms numbers, while searching for his own. The hall was wide, and roomy so he was excited to see his own room. He'd never lived on his own though so adjusting might be a tricky situation for him. He'd always relied on others when it came to how to wash clothes, when and where to eat, and even when to get up. He started to have a thought in the back of his head that made him chuckle lightly even though that his face was frowning. 'I'm going to be such a lost cause here,' he thought trying to keep a smile on his face.

When he got to his dorm room he slipped the key out from his pocket and unlocked the door, and to his surprise it was actually really big! From what he could tell dorms were made to hold three people in them so this would be kind of exciting, he wouldn't have to rely on himself he'd even have two other people to watch his back. With everything in his own mind settling into place his smile finally returned as he tossed his bag onto one of the beds and sitting down on top alongside it. It would be hard, but now he honestly and truly was ready.

He then left his room and headed back down the hall bumping into someone...

════════════════════

(( OOC: Had to fix mine up since I didn't realize you posted XD ))

WRXWolf77's Wife

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ryuku just pushed himself past Emi and began walking to the music room, "Yeah, sure, whatever." was his only reply to her question. He wasn't in the best of moods because for once in a very long time, he finally found someone he liked again, but then that Rin kid came and tried to make friends with them. He growled at the memory.

Ryuusaki sighed and he looked at Emi and gave her a reassuring smile, "That would be wonderful Miss Emi. I also suggest we follow Ryuku now before he does something he'll regret when he returns to normal." he didn't want to exactly tell her what they were because both him and Ryuku had always kept it secret until they knew they could trust the person.

User Image

σσ¢:
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi noticed Ryuku changed attitude, and when Ryuusaki said he wasnt normal Emi thought maybe his other side is showing. "Ok then." she said smiling, Emi thought since he was upset now might not be the best time to play instruments. 'Its bad to sing when angry.' she thought as she ran infront of Ryuku and walked backwards. "You seem angry lets do some-" as she tripped over a person. "Ouch." she said as she rubbed her head and looked at the fallen person across from her. "Oh sorry." she appoligized and nervously laughed.

Out Of Chocolate...not the best way to interact but it works lol
With...
Location...

Misa Ayuzawa-chan
Zao Machiavo

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
| ΣLRΩS |
User Image

As he ran down through the halls not really paying much attention to where he was going, but he knew he wanted to go somewhere. He never really put his thoughts one-hundred percent together when they were thought up but things generally worked out. Well they work out more when he is paying attention to where he is going-- Elros stumbled slightly falling onto his knees, at first he had no idea what happened. Then finally he realized he'd actually found another student... Well ran into another student that is... Either way he jumped up back onto his feet, and spun around spun around with a small smile on his face turning to face the person who he knocked into. "Oh it's fine," he said with a laugh. "At least I found some other students!" Elros extended a hand to the new person who he quite literally ran into and said with a slight pep in his voice; "Hi, I'm Elros! Nice to meet you!"

════════════════════

(( OOC: Well my response to the interaction is kind of lacking but that is all I could think of... lol... ))

WRXWolf77's Wife

User Image
User Image

яуυкυ ιтѕυgιуα

Ryuku looked at Emiko as she walked up in front of him and was walking backwards. He was just about to warn her that she might get hurt walking backwards like that when a new kid ran into her. He stared at the guy who was talking to Emi. He made a low growling sound, and his eyes flashed to a brighter red then back to the crimson color his eyes were, when the boy named Elros who had extended the other's hand to Emi, "I'm Ryuku. Yo, Elros, I would like to talk to you over there for just a quick second." he said narrowing his now flashing red eyes.

User Image

σσ¢: Hehe Ryuku is getting jealous :3
Zao Machiavo

xxx_KatieKatz_xxx
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi used both boys hands to help her up and said. "Emiko Subarashi people call me Emi though." she said smiling then heard Ryuku ask him to talk. Emi looked at Ryuusaki and asked. "Is he ok?" wondering why Ryuku eyes were flashing

Out Of Chocolate...
With...
Location...

Misa Ayuzawa-chan
Zao Machiavo

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
| ΣLRΩS |
User Image

Elros turned to Ryuku, and smiled. Though his smile wavered when he took recognition of the color of Ryuku's eyes which took him back for a moment. He'd never seen eyes like his before in his life, it was both surprising and intriguing to Elros, and he wanted to know more. "Okay sure," Elros said forcing a smile to the unsettling Ryuku, "We can talk for a quick second I guess... What harm could that be?" Elros said honestly not expecting any hostility from a man he just met, but all the same agreeing to follow Ryuku for a short conversation. He gave a small wave to Emi as he turned toward Ryuku. It was an oddly quick turn of events though in his mind though... He just met new people, and now suddenly one of them wanted to talk to him in private... Though he made nothing of it as he followed Ryuku,

"So, what's up Ryuku?" Elros asked still holding his smile.

════════════════════

(( OOC: Wow, Ryuku get's jealous really quickly XD ))

WRXWolf77's Wife

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ryuku continued to narrow his eyes at Elros, his eyes still flashing as him and Elros walked a ways from Emi and Ryuusaki. He leaned his head to the other's ear and whispered angrily into the other's ear, "Back off of Emiko. If you try anything on her besides doing this band. I will drain you of every ounce of blood in your body. I do not want anyone to take Emi from me... She is the only one I have actually truly cared for for a very long time. Even if me and her have just met, I know that I love her and that I will be with her forever. So heed my warning Elros. Or else." he warned and looked at Elros his eyes getting brighter yet still flashing.

Ryuusaki shook his head and whispered in Emi's ear, "You need to get him out of the school. He will only listen to you right now Emi." he whispered as he looked at his best friend, 'Hang it there Ryuku.' he thought to himself.

User Image

σσ¢: Yush :3
Zao Machiavo

xxx_KaiteKatz_xxx
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi looked at Ryuusaki and nodded. She went over to Ryuku and said. "Hey I want to make some posters can you help me carry them back?" she asked as she didnt wait for his ansure but just grabbed his hand and had him walk with her to the bus stop. 'Ok what now.' she thought in her head as she was improvising.

Out Of Chocolate...My opinion jelly guys are so cute but jelly girls world war 3 is coming (read a post like that)
With...
Location...

Misa Ayuzawa-chan
Zao Machiavo

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
| ΣLRΩS |
User Image

Elros was a little shocked, but had no idea what Ryuku's deal was. Elros had honestly done nothing and yet here he was... Threatening him. "What the hell are you talking about? All I did was introduce myself." Elros was not actually very intimidated, he was not someone who liked to be confronted about something when he'd done nothing wrong and he sure as hell was not going to change that now. "Listen ... Ryuku, I don't know what your even talking about--" Elros stopped as Emi came over and walked away with Ryuku. He without thinking twice waited a moment for them to be a distance away and began to follow behind him, curiosity was getting the better of him.

════════════════════

(( OOC: Curiosity killed the cat... Heh... ))

WRXWolf77's Wife

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ryuku growled at Elros and was just was just about to speak when Emi came over and said she wanted to make posters and she wanted him to help. Before he could answer, she had grabbed his hand and pulled him away, "E-Emi?! S-Slow down!" he said trying to regain his balance and follow her at the same time.

Ryuusaki noticed Elros beginning to follow Emi and Ryuku and he stopped the other, "That is not a very smart idea Elros. Ryuku and I are both super monsters and you are no match for either of us and pissing Ryuku off is enough, but following him will just infuriate him. So I suggest staying here for your own protection." he said as he looked back at Ryuku and Emi and smiled, seeing the other blushing was a site he rarely ever saw on Ryuku.

User Image

σσ¢:
Zao Machiavo

xxx_KatieKatz_xxx"
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi let go of his hand and smiled. "My bad." she said smiling. Then the bus came. "Emi where are you going this time?" the bus driver asked. "Hey Mr. Oscar, can you go a bit out and take us to the shopping center?" she asked smiling. And he nodded. "Alright lets go." she said smiling as she got on the bus and stood holding one of the triangle things hanging from the cieling. Then the bus driver was off.

Out Of Chocolate...
With...
Location...

Misa Ayuzawa-chan
Zao Machiavo

Shy Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
✘❤Ace Muzaki❤✘

Just because you don't have wings...doesnt mean you can't fly...you just need alittle help
User Image
☓''Ace yawned and streched and sat up on his bed letting his eyes adjust to the brightness of his room...he sighed lightly and got up and took a shower ~Time Skip~ ..after he finished he put on a black shirt with a heart with wings and leather jacket with pants and converse to complete the outfit...he ran his hand threw his hair and walked out his dorm and walked to a garden and sat and viewed the roses peacefully... ''☓

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff