Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Emi watched as he scribbled down stuff. "hmm" she said as she took the paper to see what he wrote. "I like it." she said smiling then she went the the piano and started plunking out stuff. "Alright lets try it out." she said then realized there was only one copy. "Ill be right back." then she ran out of the room and went to go look for the coping machine. "It would be in the teachers office?" she thought to herself then she took out her map and tried to figureout where she was.

Out Of Chocolate...
With...
Location...

IRL Gekko

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Chritopher

User ImageWhile Chris was unpacking he heard the door to his room open. He wasn't exactly excited to meet new people so he turned around very slowly. He he saw his roommate he almost feel over, it was a girl. This didn't sit right with Chris, he knew he wouldn't sleep well at night with a girl in the room. Chris didn't want to show is worry though so he put a calm and collected look on his face. "Well...if your room number is two then you came to the right place." Chris said feeling stupid.

Chris looked at the girls face, she looked like a normal human at least. Chris was glad for that, he didn't want to share a room with some monster. His mind was messed up enough as it was. Chris sighed when she introduced herself. He really didn't feel like giving out his name, but knew it would be rude if he didn't. "It's nice to meet you Jessica. My name is Chris." He stated. "You could get unpacked if you want, there is a dresser over there" Chris said pointing at a dresser in the corner of the room.

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

*Rin watched as she grabbed the page and sat down at the piano.He then heard her say she'll be right back,but before he could say anything she was already gone.Rin sat down infront of the piano and remembered all the words and notes he wrote down on the page,as he slowly held his hands up and placed them on the piano.He slowly began to play with his eyes closed and a gentle smile across his face.While he was playing he also remembered that he's going to the hair dresser and around some shops for clothes,just like his granpa asked him to do before he even entered the school.But he left that thought on the very back of his head,and contuined to play .*

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ivan Vladimirovich
User Image

Душа Болит.
Беда никогда не приходит одна.
Бумага всё стерпит.

As Ivan pulled up to the school he thought to himself This place doesn't look as terrible as it did in the pictures He slid out of the taxi he had taken from the air port and gave the guy the money he owed him; the man nodded his head once to Ivan and helped him get his things out of the trunk and sped off in a hurry. Tch, Americans, always have place to be or something more important to do. He snatched his bags off the ground and started walking up toward the school. When he finally approached the front desk he saw a woman a secretary by the looks of her and asked in his thick Russian accent "Excuse me miss I need the key to my dorm a think its number 4. If that's how you say it in English" The woman smiled and nodded giving him the key and went back to her busy work. Ivan turned and walked down a corridor with other rooms and he heard the chatter of students. When he finally made his way to his room he slide the key in the door and opened it cautiously, hoping he was the first roommate to arrive. Letting out a sigh of relief he walked into the room and left the door open Well since I assume this is going to be like a dorm I suppose I shouldn't appear to be anti social. He set out unpacking his bag and taking the liberty to chose the biggest closet humming an old Russian war song to himself as he unpacked his life. He thought he could hear the soft playing of a piano in the distance.Wow whoever that is they sound wonderful Ivan thought to himself. Maybe he would go out and about today and explore the new town, and new country he would be living in for the next four years. But first! He had to unpack at least half his bags.

Ворон ворону глаз не выклюет.
Где любовь и совет, там и горя нет.
Дёшево досталось -- легко потерялось.

Wealthy Entrepreneur

User Image

נ є s s ι c α σ c к н α я т

All our dreams can come true,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jessica listened as he roommate introduced himself as Chris. She smiled hearing the name, "It's very nice to meet you Chris. I hope we can become good friends!" She said walking back over to her things she placed on to the bed. First she unpacked what was in her suitcase into the dresser. Neatly folding everything she placed in there. She quickly looked at Chris and examined him a little bit, 'He's cute, but seems a little tense. Maybe it's because he's sharing with a female' She though to herself, but shrugged it off and continued to unpack.

Once finished she put her empty bags under her bed and sat on the edge of it, "So Chris. May I ask what you are? And what are your interests and hobbies?" She asked hoping it wasn't too much. If they were going to be sharing a room she felt the need to know a decent amount. She didn't want him to think she was asking weird questions for only just have meeting him though. Hopefully he wasn't thinking about that. She sighed light and continued to wait for his response.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If we have the courage to pursue them

Mood: Content
With: Chris
OOC:

Spirit of Kujo

Dedicated Giver

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Sinaduel Dahisman

Sinaduel follows the pathway to the main doors, looking around the property. He enters the doors of the building and quickly looks for signs. He reads them carefully, making sure to get the directions to his dorm. When he finds the directions, he starts making his way to them. He begins talking to himself as he walks down the halls. "This is going to be a lot different than living in the alleys. I sure hope I don't scare anyone." Sinaduel finally arrives at the door to his room, he knocks gently on the door as he lowers his large heavy dufflebag to the floor next to the door. He waits patiently, staring at the floor.

Tipsy Bear

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
User Image

"Fall in love or Fall in hate,
Get inspired or be depressed,
Ace a test or flunk a class,
Make babies or make art..."

Mitsukuni listened to the boy as he said that her body did not fit her mental character. What do you mean? she asked. She eventually realized that she had been staring at his eyes ever since they had glowed. She tore her gaze away and instead focused her gaze on a point behind him. She had to get to her dorm and unpack soon. she looked back up at the boy. Listen, I have to go find this dorm. Maybe I'll bump into you later. she said as she turned on her heels and went off in search of her dorm again. Mitsukuni sighed and finally after what seemed like an eternity she could see her dorm But what was this? There was a person standing in front of the door. She tilted her head slightly and walked toward the door. Excuse me. she said softly. She pulled the key out of her pocket and unlocked the door to the dorm room. She stepped inside but left the door open since it seemed that the boy was going to enter the room as well.

◆Mood: Bitter ◆Location: Dorm 6 ◆Company: Unknown boy ◆Thoughts: Who is this?...

"Speak the truth or lie and cheat,
Dance on tables or sit in the corner,
Life is divine chaos. Embrace it.
Forgive yourself. Breath.
And enjoy the ride..."

Dedicated Giver

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Satana_Principessa

User Image

Sinaduel notice the girl come up behind him. He moved out of her way. "Oh sorry, uhm, thank you. So....so I guess I am rooming with you." Sinaduel blushed a deep red at the thought. He had never spent time with a girl before, aside from his mother. He lifted his bag and followed the young girl into the room. He took a moment to look around the room before closing the door. "Uhm, if you want to decorate feel free. I don't have much, well, all I have is what is in my bag." He opens his bag, then goes to one of the unoccupied beds, and dumps it out. Tattered clothes and a rag of a blanket is all that came out. He turned back to face the girl. "Oh my god, sorry, where are my manners." Sinaduel bowed, and introduced himself. "I am Sinaduel Dahsiman, it's a pleasure to meet you."

WRXWolf77's Wife

User ImageUser Image
User Image
вυт ∂ση'т ℓσσк ∂σωη вє¢αυѕє, ι ∂ση'т кησω, ƒαℓℓιηg ιѕ ƒαтαℓ ƒяσм тнιѕ нєιgнт

яуυкυ ιтѕυgιуα and яуυυѕαкι ασησ

Ryuku watched as Emiko and Rin left. He looked down and he went over to his bed and sat down. He felt Ryuusaki sit next to him and the other was gently rubbing his back trying to help him calm down, "Great. I screwed it up. That Rin kid is going to take her heart and she will never even have gotten to know me..." he covered his face, for his sadness was turning into anger towards Rin. His eyes altered from his normal blue color to a crimson red.

Ryuusaki sat down next to Ryuku knowing that the other was down. He gently rubbed the other's back as he listened to the other speak. Suddenly, he could feel the other's muscles tense up and he knew that he was starting to transform, "Ryuku you need to stay calm. Stop thinking about it, please. You know I don't want you to be sad but killing the kid isn't going to solve anything." he assured the other.

ι кησω тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ηєνєя нєℓ∂ уσυ υρ тнιѕ нιgн, тнιѕ нιgн
User Image

σσ¢:
xxx_KaiteKatz_xxx

Nicholas_Mar
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi started to make some copies, but then she thought a band with two people, they were going to need more people. Emi thought of who else she knew. "I got it." then she printed extra copies and ran to her dorm. After giving a knock she went in and said. "Can you play an instrument?" she asked as she thought she needed to be more specific. "Like a guitar, drums, bass, sing?" as she tried to think of what elements were in a band. .

Out Of Chocolate...
With...
Location...

Misa Ayuzawa-chan

WRXWolf77's Wife

User ImageUser Image
User Image
вυт ∂ση'т ℓσσк ∂σωη вє¢αυѕє, ι ∂ση'т кησω, ƒαℓℓιηg ιѕ ƒαтαℓ ƒяσм тнιѕ нєιgнт

яуυкυ ιтѕυgιуα and яуυυѕαкι ασησ

Ryuku looked at Emiko, his eyes a vampiric crimson red, "I am a singer." his voice a deep echo in it as he spoke.

Ryuusaki looked at Ryuku then at Emiko, "Well, my dear, I am able to play the drums." he said winking.

ι кησω тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ηєνєя нєℓ∂ уσυ υρ тнιѕ нιgн, тнιѕ нιgн
User Image

σσ¢:
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
| ΣLRΩS |

Breathing heavily from the burden of walking Elros stood with his hands pressed hard to his knees. Breathing in with short gulps of air, letting his lungs fill as the rest of his body worked to catch up with him. His bag slung diagonally across his chest and hanging over his back was low sagging down his right shoulder, and His legs were shaking at the knees as they worked to keep him up. Under his breath with the little energy he still had he cursed the name of the taxi service he used, because of the fact that the car broke down seven and a half miles back he was forced to walk the rest of the way. His pants covered in dirt, and his hair an utter mess. This was not only to mention the fact that his shirt was drenched with sweat and his vision was going in and out. He managed a glance to his right to see the gate to the school and a thin smile crept across his face, the smile then became a grin, and into the widest smile he'd ever made. He was so glad to finally be here, and was hoping to find answers to what exactly he was, and where his powers come from.

After a few minutes of breathing Elros stood back up, pressing his palms into the small of his back to help stretch it back out. Once he heard a satisfactory snapping sound coming from his spine he released using either arm to stretch the rest of his limbs. He then turned himself to the campus' gate and his anxiety set in, and he began to worry about some of the common things people would worry when going to a knew place; Would he fit in? Would people like him? Would it be to hard for him? Etc.. He could not shake these thoughts but he persevered through them taking a few per-cautionary steps until switching into a casual walk entering through the front main gate of the school. He thought that maybe he was prepared, but honestly he had absolutely not idea what to expect...
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi smiled. "Will you all join my band then?" she asked smiling. "This is the first song." she said as she handed them a copy and let them look over it. "Rin made the words, and I made the melody." she said looking at them. "How is it?" she asked nervously wondering what they thought.

Out Of Chocolate...
With...
Location...

Misa Ayuzawa-chan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items