• Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Well I can play the violen"*,he said as he stood up took the violen and began to the the same song they were playing on the piano.He kept his eyes closed while he was playing,not that he was afaid,it was because he was really enjoying the sound of the violen and it made him feel liek there was on one else around him,expect for himself.*

User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Emi listened it was the same. She picked up a Viola and started playing along too. After that was played she laughed. "Normally with singing the guy has the lower part and the girl the upper." she said not that the tables were turned. Then she decided to pick up a guitar and play just various chords. Then she started to make a son. ((Jean its the song we wrote)). After that was done she put it down. Emi suddenly got an idea. "Hey Rin what if we wrote a song?" she said getting excited. "What if we made a band here at this school band club but not like normal band but rock band?" she asked as she was starting to get excited. For most of her life it was classical this and proper this she never had freedom.

Out Of Chocolate...[
With...
Location...

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

*Tin reopemed his eye's as Emi joined it,after the song was finshed he sat down on a chair listen to Emi playing on the guitar.When she was done he saw her getting very exited of the idea she got.Emi's idea was to make a band,not a normal..a rock band.Rin thought about for a while then smiled."What are we waitting for lets write some songs",he said exitedly as he sat down on a chair,then took out some paper and a pencil he found on the table next to him.As he done that he started to think of the song's name and first line.*

User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi thought of a name she would like. "How about the name of this school. or maybe neighbor since thats how we met." she said smiling. "A first song is very important its one of the most emotional ones." she said as she started twiling her pencil. "What do you think?"" she asked as she looked at him. Then before he could ansure she got an idea. "We will right about a music band!" she said excitedly as she scribbled it on the paper, and decorated it It read My music is my dream "Of course this is a tempory title." she said smiling as she spun around and then started saying things she liked about music.

Out Of Chocolate...[
With...
Location...

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

*Rin smiled at all the idea's that Emi made up,when she wrote the title Rin seeked a peek at it then tried to think of the first verous.He played the pencil while trying to think of what to write.Rin then had an idea of the first verous but he put in a secound thought on it,just in case he didn't really like it.*

occ:babd post brb

IRL Gekko

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Christopher Hastings

User ImageChristopher stared up at the school, it looked pretty nice to him. He wanted to stand there forever and admire the sculptures that sat high and the top of the school. It seemed like each statue represented a different race. There were hundreds of statues scattered across the front of the school. He searched for his own, He didn't really know was to look for considering he looked like a human. Then he spotted the statue. It sat the at the far left corner of the roof. The statue had the head of a dragon and the body of a human. Chris sighed, he needed to get his room key and get settled in.

Chris walked up the front desk and asked the women sitting in the chair for his room key. He had to give her some information to prove it was him, but by the time it was all said and done he had a room key with the number two inscribed on it. He looked over at the lady behind the desk and asked if there was anyone else staying in his room. She nodded, but wouldn't tell him who it was. Chris knew this conversation was getting nowhere he grabbed his suitcase and made his way over to his room.

Chris arrived at his room after a short walk. He put the key in the lock and walked inside. He looked around the room, the lights were off. Chris quickly found the light switch and flipped it up. The lights turned on and revealed a room with two bed in it. He looked around the room for his roommate, but there was no one else in the room. Chris sighed a little reveled, he wasn't looking forward to meeting people. Probably because he didn't even want to be at this school. Chris walked over to a dresser and started stuffing the drawers with his clothes, while muttering curses under his breath.

WRXWolf77's Wife

User ImageUser Image
User Image
вυт ∂ση'т ℓσσк ∂σωη вє¢αυѕє, ι ∂ση'т кησω, ƒαℓℓιηg ιѕ ƒαтαℓ ƒяσм тнιѕ нєιgнт

яуυкυ ιтѕυgιуα and яуυυѕαкι ασησ

Ryuku looked at the kid named Rin and he walked up to him and held out his hand, "Yo, I'm Ryuku Itsugiya. I share a dorm with Emiko and my best friend over there name Ryuusaki Aono." he said pointing to Ryuusaki.

Ryuusaki bowed, "A pleasure to meet you Rin. You may call me Ryuu if you would like instead of Ryuusaki." he smiled a sweet and cheerful smile.

ι кησω тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ηєνєя нєℓ∂ уσυ υρ тнιѕ нιgн, тнιѕ нιgн
User Image

σσ¢: Sorry I was at my school's game. I had to be at the game for something called Color Guard. So once again sorry and please accept my apologies.
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

Nicholas_Mar

Wealthy Entrepreneur

User Image

ם є v ι и σ c к н α я т

Without music,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Devin had just arrived by taxi to his nee school with his sister Jessica. Devin got out of the cab slowly in awe at the new school. The cab driver had already gotten his and his sister's things out of the car ready for them to pick up. Devin payed the taxi man and watched his drive off quick before focusing back onto the school, "Jessica, I can already tell this school will be pretty amazing" He said with a smile at his sister as he picked his things up. He had a suitcase, a backpack with a laptop and other techknowledgies in it, and his guitar case. He never left anywhere without the guitar case. He smiled once more before walking though the gate and up the step with his sister towards their new school.

Once past the courtyard, the twins headed in though the main doors which led to a lobby like room with another room with all glass windows around it, "Must be the office" He said leading in there. There was a small line, but it wasn't to bad. It went by pretty quick and it was already Devin's turn, "Devin Lockhart" He said to the secretary. She found his schedule and room key and directed him in the way of the dorms, "Okay Jessica, I'm gonna go to my room and set up. See you later" He said with a smile at his sister as he left the office and headed down the halls. He found the dorm area pretty quickly. The hallways were filled with new and returning students getting settled in and what not. Devin could only smile in excitement until he found his room. He unlocked the door and walked in leaving the door open. The room was pretty nice. There were 3 beds in the room as well. Devin chose the one near the window and placed his things on the bed before opening the window to let air flow through. Devin then began to unpack as he left the door open to let visitors in if they wanted to come in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Life would be a mistake

Mood: Content
With: No one
OOC: Hello(:. Devin is now open in his room for interaction. If you want to message me any plots go ahead(:

Wealthy Entrepreneur

User Image

נ є s s ι c α σ c к н α я т

All our dreams can come true,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jessica hopped out of the taxi once her and her brother arrived at the school they would be attending to finish off high school. She looked at it in awe. Her brothers comment brought he back to the real world, "Yeah. It will be" She said smiling as she began to pick her things up. She had a suitcase, a smaller backpack, and an electric keyboard. Once she had everything in her hands she took one more good look at the school before following her brother up to the main doors and into the school. They were now in a lobby area where the office was right next to. She followed Devin in there and waited in the line. She was right after her brother, "Yeah I'll see you later Devin" She said smiling at her brother as he walked away. She then walked up to the secretary and began to speak, "Jessica Lockhart" She said with a smile as she was handed a room key and schedule. She nodded to the secretary before exiting the office and heading down the hallway.

The dorm hallway was crowded with people. This made Jessica happy since it meant a lot of people to befriend. She found her room, but the door was already unlocked. She shrugged her shoulders and walked in to see there was a male in there unpacking. She examined the male a little bit, but only could see his back and the back of his head. She just smiled and walked over to and empty bed quietly to place her things on it, "Hello there" She said with a smile on her face, "You must be my roommate, my name is Jessica" She said waiting to see what this boy would say.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If we have the courage to pursue them

Mood: Content
With: Her roommate
OOC: Helloooo(:

Spirit of Kujo

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ьє..........

KARA ۩ HOSHI

ocation: Hall
Ϻood: Calm
Шith: no one..
ѺutOfCrayons: c:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kara woke up in her dorm to the feel of air coming through her window that was slightly open. She blinked and looked up at the ceiling and stretched her arms out to the top of the bed. She then yawned and sliped out of the bed and walked like a zombie into the bathroom. Kara got showered for the day, brushed her teeth, then got into a new outfit. She then went back into the main room of the dorm and slipped in her boots and grabbed a slight coat. Excited as Kara was, she didn't show it and acted totally calm when exiting the dorm and into the hallway she went. Kara put her hands in the pocket of her coat and walked down the dorm hall slowly. She noticed the door to dorm 5 open and looked in it as she walked by to see a guy unpacking. Kara kept walking and leaned on a locker deciding what to do for the day..

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

┢┦aΡpy ......

Shirtless Gekko

I fight for my sake only and live to love no one but myself."

User Image
Jackson walked up to the school.. he sighed and opened his blue and grey eyes... ht ewind blew his loose tie and katana that rattled on his back.. he flipped his hair and set his bag on the ground for a bit.. after taking in the view of the school.. he slowly entered it with his eyes closed... he soon seen a young girl.. he gave her a boring look and went to the counter and grabbed his keys that was waiting for him on the key racket.. as he was walking his eyes lids shot up after realizing he had left his bags at the front door of the school.. he sighed and his eyes began to glow more blue an grey.. in a matter of seconds his bag was on his back.. he gave a chuckled as he let his grey hair cover his face.. he then searched for his dorm which was 5.. he soon found the dorm.. he pulled out his key and slid it in the lock and twisted the key until he heard a click.. he opened the door and immediately didn't like the smell.. he could smell a dark presence his face became rather angry... he sat on the bed and sighed and put his back on the ground deciding to unpack later... he stood back up and stood out the dorm since he couldn't breathe with that stench in there... Jackson put his hands in his back pockets as he closed his eyes wondering the halls

"A soul needs a purpose to live... and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive..."

Tipsy Bear

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
User Image

"Fall in love or Fall in hate,
Get inspired or be depressed,
Ace a test or flunk a class,
Make babies or make art..."

Mitsukuni walked up the school with a sour expression on her face. Things had not gone her way that morning. She had fallen out of bed and had nearly burned down her house. It was a usual thing for her since she was rather clumsy. She let out an exasperated sigh and entered the school. Her things had been sent ahead of time. She went up to the front office. Mitsukuni Haninozuka. she said as they asked for her name. After a few moments she received her dorm key, a map and her schedule. She thanked the receptionist and went off to find her dorm. Dorm 6? she thought. She shrugged her shoulders and began to walk through the halls looking for her dorm. While walking she kept her eyes on the map. Wherever she wanted to go there was a stupid wall. Damn architects. she thought. As she was lost in thought she accidentally bumped into someone who was in the hallway. She looked up immediately and saw a guy with his eyes closed. Of course if he walks with his eyes closed he'll bump into someone. she thought. She sighed a bit. I'm sorry. she said barely above a whisper.

◆Mood: Bitter ◆Location: Halls ◆Company: Unknown boy ◆Thoughts: Stupid Architects!...

"Speak the truth or lie and cheat,
Dance on tables or sit in the corner,
Life is divine chaos. Embrace it.
Forgive yourself. Breath.
And enjoy the ride..."

Shirtless Gekko

"A young Gaara attempts to slash his wrist "It's no use; the sand gets in the way."
"I fight for my sake only and live to love no one but myself."

User Image

Jackson felt a bump as he was walking down the hallway.. he didnt open his eyes for a second... he made a smug face as he opened his eyes... it was a rather small girl his eyes were glowing grey and blue for a minute for reasons unexplained.. he looked down at her and took his hands out of his pockets.. he noticed the girl whispered that she was sorry.. he squinted his eyes and smiled and patted her on the head.. " not your fault.." he said in a soft tone..

"A soul needs a purpose to live... and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive..."

Tenten

Tipsy Bear

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
User Image

"Fall in love or Fall in hate,
Get inspired or be depressed,
Ace a test or flunk a class,
Make babies or make art..."

Mitsukuni looked up at the boy as he had a smug look and then opened his eyes. She saw them glow two different colors for a moment. As he patter her on the head her left eye twitched slightly. There was something about him that she couldn't quite put her finger on. She heard the boy say that it wasn't her fault. Oh, it probably was. I wasn't paying attention to what was ahead of me. she said. She then raised an eyebrow. Although, I'm not the one who was walking with their eyes closed. she said to him.

◆Mood: Bitter ◆Location: Halls ◆Company: Unknown boy ◆Thoughts: Why am I so clumsy?...

"Speak the truth or lie and cheat,
Dance on tables or sit in the corner,
Life is divine chaos. Embrace it.
Forgive yourself. Breath.
And enjoy the ride..."

Shirtless Gekko

"A young Gaara attempts to slash his wrist "It's no use; the sand gets in the way."
"I fight for my sake only and live to love no one but myself."

User Image
Jackson heard the girl state that it was mostly her fault... he then chuckled at when she had stated that he was the one with his eyes closed... he also noticed that she couldn't stop looking at his eyes. " well yea.. thats why said it wasn't you fault... you know.. your body dosent fit your mental character..." he said softly while putting his hands in his back pocket once again

Tenten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces