Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
        ♫Hanako Shiazako

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                                          Hana went over to where the insturments might be and picked out an electric guitar, "Rin ima write a song for you." she said smiling then she thought of lyrics and played wierd cords. "When i first saw you, you hummed my song, i knew in that moment, wed get along.But i never knew, what to doooo. When you looked in my eyes it gave me a surprise, to see how your were telling the truth when you said it was cool to dance. Now im stuck in your trance. Lala.Lala lala laaalaaa. lala. lala. lala." then Hana suddenly cut off realizeing this was turning into a love song. "How was that?" she asked laughing a bit.

Out of Cookies...I just got a new song thanks to you lol thanks

Nicholas_Mar

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Hmmm...why aren't you famous yet..its awsome,your a true star"*,he said with a smile while looking at her."Play me another one",he said as he took a pillow then pulled it down on the floor and sat on it,while crossing his legs to together and looking up at her smileing.*

User Image
        ♫Hanako Shiazako

Hana blushed a bit and played another one. "Hey what are you doing here today, did you come to play. Im sick and tired of this game that swing around swing me around every corner. I sick of going by your rules now and ill just play my own game. My game is when theres fairness, and you dont go away. You actually stay and try to do things my way. Im tired of tryig. And sick or cryinging. You see me smiling. But underneath is dying. " then she stopped realizeing this was a sad song. "I wrote that earlier." she said as she remebered. One thing she was glad about being banished was that now she wasnt engaged, since who would marry a banished girl.

Out of Cookies...

Nicholas_Mar

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

*Rin kept smileing as she played.He enjoyed listening to Hana and her songs.Rin found Hana very interesting and funny..also awsome at danceing sports and all kinds of things.After Hana stopped singing,Rin started to clapped then stood up."Oh if you want you can pick out a movie",he said walking back into the kitcheaning again,while pouring himself a glass of water.After he poured himself a glass he stood by the window,and watched the rain dripping down from the sky as he drank some of his water each time.*

User Image
        ♫Hanako Shiazako

Hana put away the guitar and picked out a movie. Hana put the movie in and sat next to Rin. It was a movie on a group of people getting togeteher and there were all kinds of things. Hana watched it and after it was over she stretched, "Nighty night Rin." she said as she laid her head on his lap and was fast asleep. It was a long day dancing, swimming, basketball, guitar playing. Sana dreamed of standing on a stage and she was dancing along with other angels.

Out of Cookies...

Nicholas_Mar

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

*during the movie Rin was already half asleep.He kept on reopening his eyes and closeing them again.Rin then noticed the movie finshed and Hana fast asleep on his lap.He truned of the t.v and blushed slightly while looked down at Hana.He covered her with a blanket and leaned his head against the side of his bed.He soon fell fast asleep,while he slept he moved his head around abit,until he finally stopped with his hair all over his face,covering his eyes.*

User Image
        ♫Hanako Shiazako

Hana woke up and she looked and saw Rin sleeping. "Wha" she said as she covered her mouth and then fell out of bed. "Ouch." she said as she rubbed her head a bit. Hana looked around, and deccided to make breakfast. So she started to cook, she wasnt the cleanest but it turned out good. Then she went to the bathroom to get the batter off her face. Hana needed some clothes so she went to her dorm and got some new clothes and changed there. After changeing her outfit she went back to the dorm to see if Rin woke up yet. He was still asleep so Hana laughed a bit as she moved his hair from his eyes and smiled. Then she sat on the edge of the window with a guitar as she started playing a melody. "What do you do when you look to sky, dont pretend and dont lie, your thinking of her. the memories that you two shared i can give nothing to compare, but i promise you, i stick with it through, even though i love you, you dont love me. and i know thats true, cause my skys not blue anymore. i know you wish that she was here that your were there its really clear but now i see there was never for me because you and her are destiny."

Out of Cookies...fast post

Nicholas_Mar

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

*Rin soon woke up to a beautiful voice."Wha...",he said softly while rubbing his eyes and letting out alittle sigh.After he could see clearly again he got up,with his messy hair as he looked at the window,to find Hana sitting on the edge and playing on the guitar.Rin put his hands into his pockets and walked over to her,as he done that he soon stood beside her while looking out the window."Was that a love song?..oh and by the way it sounds great",he said calmly still looking out the window .*

Dedicated Giver

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Sinaduel Dahisman

Sitting in Ivan's dorm, Sinaduel drank with his new friends. He couldn't help but feel more than just a little nervous drinking around Katja. "So Katja, you've never drank. Well perhaps you should take it easy then, or maybe not drink at all. It would be terrible if you lost your inhibitions and ended up in my dorm." He laughed a little before lighting up another cigar and continuing his drinking.

MoscowGay

Aurora Auvrehel

OOC: Sorry guys for being away for so long, dealing with a house full of sick kids.
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx
        User Image
        ♫Hanako Shiazako

Hana heard Rin wake up. She turned around and said. "Yeah, also wrote it a long time ago." she said as she looked out the window. "I made breakfast feel free to eat some." she said as she started thinking of more things to write. Hana pulled out her journal where she kept all her songs and started doodleing notes and words on there. Hana wrote down wings of flight then she got a huge headache like she was remebering something. She gripped her hair as she tried to think nothing came to her, evenutally the pain went away but every time she looked at those words her heart sped up. Hana closed her book and looked at Rin. "What are we doing today?" she asked wondering what woulod happen

Out of Cookies...

Nicholas_Mar

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Imageкαтαѕнι тαкє∂α
Was: Outside, with a doll girl.
Is now: Inside - Main hall, with a doll girl.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
              Katashi couldn't help but smile at the girl's face as she watched the butterfly land on her nose. She turned to him with a cross-eye'd look and repeated what he told her, about it's being a butterfly. "Yeah, they're pretty common. But I just got here so, I wouldn't know.." It didn't take long for the butterfly to fly off, leaving the girl's nose, causing her to frown.

Katashi felt a raindrop or two before, but didn't want to believe that it was to rain. She asked him another question, to which he responded. "Butterfly's come from caterpillars that form a shell around them, then evolve and grow wings."

He felt weird telling someone presumably around his age what a butterfly was, since he's never done so before. A second passed until the sound of thunder rang through the area, causing the girl to cover ears and run inside after apologizing to Katashi. When she ran past him, he watched her run for a moment before turning his head towards the storm, a slight breeze kicking his jacket around and his hair from his forehead.

The sound was too familiar to his brother's training, remembering the times when he would be out in the field by himself, practicing his rune casting while Katashi and his sister would stay inside. It felt good to hear thunder again, since his brother usually kept him safe as they were children. He barely formed a smirk before turning to rush inside, not wanting to get his notebook wet.

Katashi shut the main doors behind him when he entered, just in time to get out of the rain before it really came down. He shook his head of any loose water droplets and slid his notebook into the large pocket on the inside of his jacket. "I'm glad this didn't get wet, this has years of my drawings inside." He soon spotted the girl again and felt his hand shake again slightly due to the phobia, but he slightly approached anyway, quickly saying something, anything really. "Are, uh, you okay?"

[[ ::O O C:: Lol it's okay, I didn't even realize it was raining either =P ]]
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
lizzyswag

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

*Rin thought about it for a minute.Before answering her question,he took some clothes then walked into the bathroom and got dressed.After he got dressed he came out of the bathroom then looked at her."Wait here,be back in five minutes",he said in a soft tone,as he walked over to the door and opened it,then closed behind him.After he closed the door he looked from left to right,to see was anyone near.Rin could see that no one was near so he desappered and reappered outside of the building,then walked staright down behind the school.As he walked behind the school,he soon found a big river and walked up towards it.Rin soon reached the river and stood infront of it.As he stood infront of it,he held up his hand and started to make the water trun to ice.Rin went over it twice before walking back into the school,just incase it would brake if someone walked on it.After he done that,he deasppered again,and reappered infront of his door.Rin slowly opened the door and walked in.As he walked in he went into the attic and got out some skates.Rin then walked back down towards Hana while holding the skates tightly in his hand."How about we go stakeing?",he asked,as he handed her some a pair of white skates,and without waitting for her to answer,he walked out the door grabbing Hana's hand.As they walked,they soon reached the exits,and when they did.They walked behind the school towards the icy river.Rin then let go of his hand,and put on a pair of black stakes that he took out of the attic.After he put them on,he walked on the ice and started to slide. *

occ:fast post

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
ஐ - ⓤⓝⓐ ⓣⓞⓝⓔ - ஐ
T E A C HxxM ExxH O WxxT OxxL O V E
L O V ExxI SxxT H ExxA N S W E RxxT H E YxxS A Y
B U TxxW H A TxxE X A C T L YxxI SxxT H I SxxT H I N GxxC A L L E DxxL O V E

User Image

Luna sat there quietly, listening to the thunder. Each time it would thunder, she would jump slightly. But she remembered a melody, or lullaby, her Mama Anne would sing for her. So the doll began to hum the melody, and tried to think of happy thoughts. Except the only problem is she doesn't have many happy thoughts. Guess the only thing she's ever thought of that was beautiful would be the 'butterfly' creature that she learned today. She felt some kind of pain in her chest. What was that feeling? She's never felt it before unless she's made Mama Anne mad. Was it because she ran off, after that kind boy told her what a butterfly? The feeling she had was guilt, but she did say sorry before she took off. So maybe the boy isn't mad, which made her feel much better.

Luna lost train of thought, after hearing footsteps coming towards her and she stopped humming the melody. She opened her eyes, and looked up, seeing the boy from earlier peering down at her. She flinched slightly, when another big BOOM came from outside. When would this awful storm stop; she hated it. Quickly, putting her head down against her arms, she closed her eyes tightly once again. This whole school thing wasn't quite fancying her taste at all. Barely, hearing the boy's question, she looked back up at him before answering. "I want to go home.." It looked as if she was going to cry, only because she's not used to this kind of environment. Because Mama Anne always had a protective barrier around where they lived.

But as much as she wanted to go home, she knew that she would have to stay here for the rest of the school year. Luna noticed that the boy's hand was shaking slightly. She wondered if he was scared of the storm too. Or maybe even worse, was it because she wasn't exactly human. She had the qualities of a human being, but didn't Mama Anne say there were different kinds of races here. So it shouldn't matter. Luna looked away from his hand and back up at the boy's face. "Are you scared too..?" she asked before flinching again from outside, thundering.
          Luna location/company: Inside the school/With a boy 
/

Infernal Steel
          User Image
          ♫Hanako Shiazako

Hana watched him leave and she just sat there as she out on shoes. Then she saw him come back with a pair of white and black skates. "I-" then she was cut off by Rin suddenly grabbing her hand. She looked around and then up ahead saw ice. She watched as he went onto the ice and then she put her skates on and tried to walk on the ice. Hana got about one foot before she fell on the ground. "Teach me?" she said looking at him smiling.

Out of Cookies...

Nicholas_Mar

WRXWolf77's Wife

σσ¢: Has anyone seen a reply from Zao Machiavo? I haven't seen one for a few days so that is why I have not posted either characters yet.
    Zao Machiavo

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces