Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chara
User Image

Finishing his cigarette, Chara stoo up, lighting another cigarette as he observed his surroundings. There were posers all over the school, but they lacked words. When he asked what they reference, a teacher asked him where his ID was, and told him it was a waste of time to know.

The pup soul growled and snuffed his cigarette beneath an angry heel. Regaining his composure, he smiled, and with a finger, ran away from the campus, never to return.

WRXWolf77's Wife

User ImageUser Image
User Image
вυт ∂ση'т ℓσσк ∂σωη вє¢αυѕє, ι ∂ση'т кησω, ƒαℓℓιηg ιѕ ƒαтαℓ ƒяσм тнιѕ нєιgнт

яуυкυ ιтѕυgιуα and яуυυѕαкι ασησ

Ryuku blushed a little and he looked away, setting his hand on his forehead and moving his hand back, his hair running through his fingers, "Emiko this is Ryuusaki Aono. My best friend." he said as Ryuusaki walked over to Emiko.

Ryuusaki walked over to Emiko and took her hand and lifted it up to his lips, "Ryuusaki Aono, at your service madam." he said as he kissed her hand, grinnng.

ι кησω тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ηєνєя нєℓ∂ уσυ υρ тнιѕ нιgн, тнιѕ нιgн
User Image

σσ¢:
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

Shy Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
✘❤Ace Muzaki❤✘

Just because you don't have wings...doesnt mean you can't fly...you just need alittle help
User Image
☓''Ace looked up and saw a kid ask something...Ace sighed...''What does it look like its manga'' he saw him walk off without another word and he sighs...'I guess I took to long to repond..' he thought to himself and got up and patted himself down..he decided it was best to go back to his dorm for now so he walked back and laid on his bed relaxing......''☓

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

*Rin was sitting in his grampa's shinny red car.While his gampa was driveing Rin was enjoying the view and keeping an eye out for the school.Soon they came across a tall old building,Rin looked at his piece of paper and on that paper it showed the picture of the school.The school that Rin was looking at looked exactly the same as the one on the page.Rin gently tapped his grampa's shoulder and gived him alittle smile,"This is it gramps,this is the school...I guess well later",he said calmly comeing out of the car while closeing the door behind him.As he got out he took a few deep breaths and breathed in the fresh air,he then wave goodbye to his gramps as he dove away.Rin held his bag on one of his shoulder's then walked up towards the big old building.As he approched it he finally opened the door and found himself walking towards a lady in the halls given out some keys to dorm's.Rin soon reached the office in the halls where the lady was seated and said,"H..hello names Rin..Rin Kyugo I'm here for my dorm key number two please",he said gently with a smile as the kind lady handed him the key and told him to walk up the stairs and take a right,to find his dorm."Thank you",he said while walking up the staris and truning right just liek the lady told him to.Soon he found his dorm and walked inside,as he walked in he noticed that there were other bags there..but no one inside.Rin also spotted a bed on the right corner and then walked up to it and started to unpack.It too two minutes for Rin to finally finshes unpacking,and when he did he walked out of his dorm closeing the door behind him."Now..lets see if I can make soem friends around here",he said to himself as he walked around and notice a dorm with the number one on it.Rin walked up towards the door and knocked on it gently,hopeing he didn't interrupt or come in at the wrong time.*

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Ӄaჩa Ҥ⊙ჷɦȊ

ooc: will get a better format later..

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°" ¨¸„ø¤º°"¨ ¨"°º¤ø„¸``"°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°"¨¸„ø¤º°"¨¨"°º ¤ø„¸¨"°º¤

Kara walked onto the school campus. Her house was only a few blocks down anyways but at least she would be safe in this school. She pulled the main doors open, walked in the building and grabbed her key..dorm 6. Kara smiled kindly at the lady at the front desk then skipped off to her dorm. She opened the door with the key, The room smelt like a hotel room that was just clean and ready for a guest..which was what a dorm was supposed to be like, right? Kara put her bag on an empty bed by the window and closed the dorm door. She then laid back on her bed and looked at the ceiling..

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°" ¨¸„ø¤º°"¨ ¨"°º¤ø„¸``"°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°"¨¸„ø¤º°"¨¨"°º ¤ø„¸¨"°º¤
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Emi smiled as he kissed her hand. "Why thank you Ryuusaki" she said smiling then she heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it." she said as she walked to the door and opened it. "Hello, can I help you?" she asked smiling at the boy who was infont of the door. "My name is Emiko but call me Emi." she said smiling as she held a hand out. "Now what do you need?" she asked in a freindly tone.

Out Of Chocolate...
With...
Location...

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

*Rin's eyes soon saw light comeing out of the inside of the Emi's dorm from the window since it was abit dark in the halls.Rin smiled seeing Emi being so friendly,Rin rubbed his head then shaked her hand,"Rin..Rin Kyugo",he said politely.He then heard Emi ask him what he wanted."Oh well,I'm new here..just moved in today and I just wanted to konw who my new neighbours are..you see I live just across the hall,in room two",he said calmly putting his hand down from his head and trunning around to show her his dorm.After he pointed towards his dorm and explained everything he wanted to say he simply just smiled and waited to see what would happen next*.

User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi smiled and said. "Ah i see." then she looked at his dorm. "Rin, a wonderful name." she said smiling. Emi thought about her company inside. 'they probably want to catch up' she thought then took Rins hand and took him out in the hallway. "Sorry i didnt want to get in thier way." she said then loked around. "Since we are in the hall how about we walk around, i heard theres a music room." she said smiling wondering if he liked music.

Out Of Chocolate...
With...
Location...

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

*Rin blushed slightly then looked away,"thanks",he said as he felt his hand being touched by Emi and out into the hallway.He then heard Emi apologise to him saying that she didn't wan to bother the other people inside."No worrys",he said,while wondering what to do.A big smile came a upon Rin's face,after Emi mention that there was a muisc room."Hmmm..thats a great idea",he thought with a smile as he gentle took Emi's hand and started walking.Soon while walking he realized he didn't konw where everything was yet."Hehehe..sorry about that I got abit over excited..maybe you should lead",he said as he let go of her hand and let her take the lead.*

User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi smiled and said. "Lets check the front desk." after they walked to the front office and got a map of the school Emi pinpointed the music room. "Alright so left right right left." she said as she put it away in her boot then said. "Race you there." as she ran off. Emi used a bit of her feline powers to help her be faster and get there. Eventually she got there and she looked around and saw a water making machine. Then she helped herself to a cup of water..

Out Of Chocolate...
With...
Location...

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

*Rin nodded as they reached the office after they reached the office and found the map,Emi suddnely out of no where decided to have a race.Just before Rin could say anything she already started running.Rin held out his hand and yelled,"Whaa!..hey wait",he yelled as he ran after her.Soon Rin finally reached Emi and was out of breath,while he was takeing deep breaths he leaned against the wall then saw the water machine.Rin pured himself a cup and began to drink some.*

User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
After Emi finished drinking her water she thought of her adoptive parents and how they wouldve said. its not lady like to gulp down water or to run. She shrugged it off. "Lets play an instrument, i can play piano, guitar, violen, oh also sing a little." she said smiling as she went over to the piano and started playing and singing along to the parts she knew

Out Of Chocolate...the song shes playing
With...
Location...

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

*After Rin was finshed he watched as she began to play and smiled.After a few minutes,Rin walked over to her and sat down beside her playing along,he knew this song really well and as you could see he knew how to play the piano as well.While playing with Emi he closed his eyes while smileing and humming at the same time,enjoying the sound they both played.*

User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi finished playing and smiled. Where did you learn to play? she asked as she then turned her body towards him and smiled. "Can you play other instruments?" she thought maybe he was like her but she was going to wait and see. Then Emi just stared at him waiting for his ansure.

Out Of Chocolate...bad post
With...
Location...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items