Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ivan Vladimirovich
User Image

Душа Болит.
Беда никогда не приходит одна.
Бумага всё стерпит.

Ivan watched as Sinaduel turned around and started laughing and Ivan let out a sigh of relief and started laughing with him "s**t man you scared me for a second there!" Ivan said grinning and replied "Back at you man Ill help you out for sure!" Ivan said taking a final drag and flicking his cigarette away. Then suddenly a flash of light and there was a girl in their presence. A teleporter? Ivan thought to himself. "Woah man, did you see that light and now there is a girl sitting over on that bench maybe we should invite her with us she looks like a cool girl" Ivan said looking toward the girl sitting on the bench. Ivan took another swig from the flask and handed it back to Sinaduel waiting for his response.

Ворон ворону глаз не выклюет.
Где любовь и совет, там и горя нет.
Дёшево досталось -- легко потерялось.

Sinaduel

Dedicated Giver

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Sinaduel Dahisman

Noticing a ripple in his thermal perception before Katja's appearance, he reacted, ducking his head. Believing an explosion to occur. Only to have Katja appear, making Sinaduel feel a little more uneasy. When Ivan had looked back at him and handed the flask he said quietly "Th..that's her." Sinaduel shook a little. "So Katja, Ivan, is this a KJB reunion and I'm the CIA counter-opperative or what?"

Wheezing Gekko

User Image

Katja Petrova

Katja turned to look over Sinaduel's friend, a smile twitching at the corner of her mouth. She stood up and nodded her head politely to the two before saying, "Well... I wasn't paid to kidnap you... So let's assume this is a rogue mission." She teased playfully at Sinaduel. Her voice was just barely laced with a Russian accent, and was extremely soft, as if she wasn't used to talking for longer than a couple of minutes. "My name is Katja... may I ask your name?"

Company:: Sinaduel; Ivan
Ooc::

Sinaduel

MoscowGay
Ivan Vladimirovich
User Image

Душа Болит.
Бумага всё стерпит.

Ivan chuckled at her comment, "I'm Ivan, I noticed from your accent you are a very old Russian. Where do you come from? Ivan asked with a friendly smile as he continued "And may I ask you what that ability was. It was quite unexpected. Ivan said. There do seem to be a few Russians here. However judging by her accent she is from pre-modern Russia. Ivan thought to himself. My friend and I were going to head back to my dorm to have some drinks Would you care to join us Katja?" Ivan asked. He turned to look at Sinaduel who looked bewildered and spoke quietly to him in French Are you doing okay you seem a little spooked." Ivan whispered.

Sinaduel

Aurora Auvrehel

Dedicated Giver

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Sinaduel Dahisman

Smiling happily at Katja's playful gesture, Sinaduel started thinking. As Ivan introduced himself to Katja, he slipped five thousand dollars into Ivan's back pocket. After the introductions and Ivan's suggestion, Sinaduel responded in Quebec french "Ya I'm good, pay her to kidnap me, and everyone will leave happy." Sinaduel started laughing. "He thinks I'm too drunk and slow to keep up with you russian women."

MoscowGay

Aurora Auvrehel
Ivan Vladimirovich
User Image

Душа Болит.
Бумага всё стерпит.

Ivan squinted at Sinaduel and responded quickly in French "What do you mean are you okay?" Ivan asked with concern. Ivan switched into Russian,"Well Russian women are known for being quick on their toes" Ivan said with a laugh. Looking back at Sinaduel who still looked uncomfortable. Ivan was picking up on something but he couldn't quite tell what it was, making him anxious. His eyes began to change color again and once again turned back into tie-dye swirling and changing as he stood.

Sinaduel

Aurora Auvrehel

Wheezing Gekko

User Image

Katja Petrova

"I am from an... off-universe. One that doesn't matter." She smiled at his friendly tone and answered his question in an equally friendly one, "I am a realm-strider... but don't let the title confuse you... I don't travel to different realms, just different realities... I can travel short distances without skipping realities if I wish to, kind of like teleporting." She turned to Sinaduel and lifted an eyebrow, "Russian women? But... I am the only girl here..."

Katja turned to Ivan and laughed, "I bet I know what you are... a shapeshifter. Your kind was... eradicated in my home world...er... reality."

Sinaduel

MoscowGay

Dedicated Giver

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Sinaduel Dahisman

"Well then, I guess it's to Ivan's place for drinks" Sinaduel looked at Ivan giving him a reassuring smile. As they began walking to the Dorms, Sinaduel noticed the dismay that he and Ivan had left. "That's pretty harsh of a people to eradicate shape shifters. Prostitution must have gone straight down hill after that." Sinaduel laughed inside, knowing that genocide was not a true laughing matter, though war, death and struggle was the very reason for creation.

Wheezing Gekko

User Image

Katja Petrova

Katja glanced at Sinaduel and smiled, "They were killed because they were ruthless murderers. And our masters... but here, they are... calmer, and kinder." She looked around slowly as they walked, her gold eyes taking in their surroundings. "By drinks... you mean alcohol? I've never drank alcohol before..."

Sinaduel

MoscowGay
Ivan Vladimirovich
User Image

Душа Болит.
Бумага всё стерпит.

Ivan stood and blinked after he heard what Katja said. "Well you guessed correctly. I am indeed a shapeshifter" Ivan said his eyes still swirling. "Yeah let's go back to my dorm and have some fun" Ivan said with a smile as he started walking toward his dorm. My race were murderers in another reality oh my god. Ivan thought to himself, it was making him upset. "Well you most certainly don't have to drink if you arent comfortable with it but I'll pour you a glass so you can see" Ivan said with a friendly grin as he, Katja and Sinaduel got into his room and Ivan broke out a bottle of Vodka 3 shot glasses and some chasers as well. "Apparently I came prepared to get drunk my first night here or day rather." Ivan said as he poured out the vodka and grinned at his new found friends. "Cheers to new beginnings am I right!?" Ivan said throwing back his shot and looking back at his friends his eyes were still a swirl or colors.

OCC:Sorry I needed to edit this post

Sinaduel

Aurora Auvrehel

Shy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx

*Rin Kyugo*
User Image
~Rin~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

*Rin got up from the table after she asked him if he wanted to walk around.Rin looked outside at the wealter to see,has it changed.The wealter seemed nice and beautiful today so he just simply nodded with a smile.As he got off the table he walked up towards the door,as he done that he opened the door waitting for Hana to walk out first.After Hana walked out,Rin slowly followed after her,while closeing the door behind him.Soon they were makeing there way down the stairs and into the halls.While walking Rin looked around from every corner to door,to see if he could find the exits outside door.*

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wheezing Fatcat

Aurora Joy Winters
" My hands are clean, not yet a killer."

User Image

The Ghost Girl ⊰⊰ The ghost sighed quietly seeing her dad dump one bag after another into the trunk of a Taxi car. She knew the man behind the wheel very well, After all he was an old family friend and he wouldn't freak out about driving a ghost to a school full of freaks. She looked over at her mum seeing the fake tears rolling down her cheeks. Aurora wanted so badly to scream at her but instead bit the inside of her lip to keep herself from going all donkey kong. She didn't bother looking at her dad, she just opened the door of the taxi and sat down inside. She heard the taxi man and her parents mumble words back and forth before he shut the door and began driving to the school. Laying her head on the window she looked as everything that was familiar moved into something unfamiliar as they arrived the school. She rested her eyes knowing that they would be there soon enough, all though she wouldn't sleep. She never really did.

The Ghost Girl Soon enough Aurora felt the taxi car shudder to a stop before she saw the man begin to get up. Just stay, I can manage. she said and her British accent laced every word that came out of her mouth. The man just grunted while she quietly slipped out the door and more like floated around to the trunk. Looking around she noticed very few people looking at her she gave a small smile to them as she yanked her bags out of the car. Despite everything going on she was planning to make the best out everything. Slinging a few bags over her pale right shoulder she picked up her other two bags and slowly made her way up into the school. Matpewka. She sighed quietly knowing she was now around with other "freaks" she just guessed none of them were also ghosts. Humming to herself she made her way to the dorm. { Dorm 3 } She had gotten the key a while ago so she knew where to go.

The Ghost Girl The ghost had dropped her things off at the dorm before making her way outside. She wondered if there were any places to train. Most people thought she just went through things but that was only true if she was using one of her powers, Which made her into something like fog that could float through objects or something. But without that she was just very pale. Paler than a vampire even. She sang quietly to herself as she sat down on a bench outside. She smiled seeing the way everyone was chatting with someone and she hoped she could find at least a friend here. She took her left hand out of her pocket and pointed a finger up and a small flame of white appeared the the tip of her finger nail. She then pulled out her right hand but this time a black flame appeared of her other finger nail. A small smile played along her porcelain like lips as she played with the miniature fires and sang to herself.
⊱⊱

{{ OoC: Sorry...It's kind of long.}}
Wearing: Can't Go Nude
Music: Music Is Life
Company: None

Shy Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
✘❤Ace Muzaki❤✘

<<OOC: hey!!! LIKE UR PIC AURORA biggrin

Just because you don't have wings...doesnt mean you can't fly...you just need alittle help
User Image
☓''Ace yawned hearing the sound of someone coming in and leave...he sat up... Hmm? A roommate huh? he smiled.. Mabye ill go and meet them.. he said and got up and walked outside and saw a girl almost like a ghost... Hey! over there! he waved and smiled and walked over to her... Whats up! he smiled at her ...''☓
''Harmony and Melody''

Wheezing Fatcat

Aurora Joy Winters
" My hands are clean, not yet a killer."

User Image

The Ghost Girl ⊰⊰ The ghost's singing had stopped abruptly when she heard someone yelling at her, or at least she thought it was her. She blinked seeing him walking to her. Oh hello.. she said giving him a small smile back. She quickly put out the two mini fires that were on the tips of her fingers. Er....Nothing much. she said rubbing the back of her neck nervously. She was always scared to be close to someone. She quickly shook it off and looked at the boy. What are you? she blurted out, She automatically felt color rising to her cheeks and dodged his gaze now. ⊱⊱

{{ OoC: Thanks, and sorry its so short.}}
Wearing: Can't Go Nude
Music: Music Is Life
Company: None

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items