Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

You have been invited to join Matpewka high school. Four the next four years of your life you get to meet others like yourself, have dorms and just simply hang out.

~Intro~Rules~Dorms and special rooms~Profile skelly~Links

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Rules

1. No killing off another player..but feel free to fight.
2. You can have powers so no godd modding ect ect you know the drill.
3. posts should be at least a paragraph, no one liners and no essays.
4. send me a pm with your profile and when i accept it..post it in the profile forum then you may post
5. title your pm "School" so i know you read the rules up to here
6 No txt talk
7. you can date but if it gets to pulling down the zipper...time skip it
8. Do not come and only post once then leave!!
9. If you have an issue with another character tell me
10. You can not have more then two characters.
11. You know what..title the pm "Mat" instead
12. You can curse..but not every sentence come on people >:U
13. im captian.. whatever i say goes
14. post a anime picture with every post please and thankyou
15. post dont have to be fancy just at least add a name at the top and make it look neat?
16. looking for vice..
17. you can quote..but not the whole post....its a waste of space.
18. HAVE FUN DURR

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Dorms

Only 3 per dorm. both boys and girls can be in a dorm together..

Dorm list

Dorm 1 Ryuku, Ryuusaki, Emiko (FULL)
Dorm 2: Christopher, Rin, Jessica (FULL)
Dorm 3: Ace, Aurora, Katashi ( FULL )
Dorm 4: Ivan, Ashley, Luna (FULL)
Dorm 5: Devin, Jackson, Hanako (FULL)
Dorm 6: Mitsukuni, Kara, Sinaduel (FULL)
Dorm 7: Elros, Katja
Dorm 8: Alice, Nelly
Dorm 9:

Special Rooms

-The outdoor pool
- the indoor pool
- Gym
- Game room
- Running track outside
- Courtyard outside
- Cafeteria
- Music room

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Profile Skelly

Student

[align=center][b]Pic: (anime)[/b] put pic here[/align]
[align=left][b]First Name:[/b] [color=indigo]text text[/color]
[b]Last Name:[/b] [color=indigo]text text[/color]
[b]Age:[/b] [color=indigo]text[/color][/align]
[b]Race:[/b][color=indigo]Neko, demon, angel, ect[/color]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[color=indigo]+
+
+[/color]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[color=indigo]-
-
-[/color]
[b]Dorm:[/b] [color=indigo] text[/color]
[b]Bio:[/b] [color=indigo]Text text[/color]

Teacher

~not avalible at the moment

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Links:

Profile thread

Ooc Thread

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
OPEN!!!~

You may begin posting once your accepted

Shy Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
✘❤Ace Muzaki❤✘

Just because you don't have wings...doesnt mean you can't fly...you just need alittle help
User Image
☓''Ace parked his motorcycle as he took of his helmet and slicked back his black hair and put the helmet of the front seat...and grabbed his suitcase...''Hmm? Nice school...Thought it would be really run down '' he smirked and went in and grabbed his dorm key and went to his dorm { dorm 3} and opened the door and threw his stuff on one of the empty beds and rummaged threw his bag and found some manga and walked out his room and went outside to read...''☓

WRXWolf77's Wife

User ImageUser Image
User Image
вυт ∂ση'т ℓσσк ∂σωη вє¢αυѕє, ι ∂ση'т кησω, ƒαℓℓιηg ιѕ ƒαтαℓ ƒяσм тнιѕ нєιgнт

яуυкυ ιтѕυgιуα and яуυυѕαкι ασησ

Ryuku had reached the school before Ryuusaki and decided to get into the room and get things ready for his friend. They had been best friends since they were young little vampires, even being 2 years apart. Now Ryuku was 16 and 18 and they were still the best of friends and they always watched out for eachother. Everyone always thought they were dating because of how much time they spent together. This always ticked Ryuusaki off the most, but Ryuku always found a way to calm him down. Ryuku sighed at the memories he was having in his head, he took out his phone and texted Ryuusaki, 'Hey where are you? I'm at the school and I'm going to the dorm room. See ya soon - Ryuku' he sighed, "I hope he at least remembered his phone and that he isn't still asleep. I was never able to figure out what he does that keeps him up so late." he grabbed his suitcase and went to the office and got his dorm key [dorm 1]. He walked to his dorm room that he would be sharing with Ryuusaki but he wondered if someone else would be dorming with them as well.

Ryuusaki yawned and slowly woke up from his phone going off. He looked at his phone saw it was a text message from Ryuku, 'Hey where are you? I'm at the school and I'm going to the dorm room. See ya soon - Ryuku' he sighed as he set his phone back onto his night, "Well s**t. I completely forgot it was the day we were going to the school. I was dreading yet awaiting this day. Oh well better get some pants on." he said to himself as he got out of bed. He did not particularly like wearing shirts, s he rarely ever did but since it was first day at the school he decided that he could at least wear a nice dress shirt and dress pants and dress shoes. Which he only wore on occasions like this. As he put his pants up and was buttoning up his shirt, not buttoning the top 3, he looked at the clock and decided he better hurry. He put on some socks and then his nice dress shoes and he grabbed his suitcase and went to the taxi already waiting for him and it he began his journey to the school.

ι кησω тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ηєνєя нєℓ∂ уσυ υρ тнιѕ нιgн, тнιѕ нιgн
User Image

σσ¢: I think I might have gone a little overboard. Oh wow that is not something I'm used to saying. Usually I don't make my posts very long because I feel like I have constant writer's block. Lol so I hope this works.
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Emi took the bus to school and then she got out. "So this is my home now." she said to herself as she walked along. Emi thought the first thing to do was to go to her dorm. "Dorm 1 key please." and as the lady handed her her key she also said one of her roommates was already there. Emi walked up to the dorms and then knocked on the door. "Excuse me im coming in." she said as she opened the door hoping she wasn't walking in as her roommate was unpacking or anything. At first she looked at him with her eyes wide. 'A cross dresser.' she thought as she examined them up and no. 'no its a guy...a guy!' she yelled in her head. 'I guess ill be boarding with a guy then.' she thought then realized she probably looked weird just standing in front of the door with her mouth open. "Oh sorry my bad, I'm Emiko, but my friends call me Emi." she said as she put her stuff next to one of the empty beds. Then she smiled and said. "I will be your roommate for the next four years please take care of me." she said as she smiled.

Out Of Chocolate...Long first post sorry
With...person (Ryuku)
Location...Dorm 1

Misa Ayuzawa-chan

WRXWolf77's Wife

User ImageUser Image
User Image
вυт ∂ση'т ℓσσк ∂σωη вє¢αυѕє, ι ∂ση'т кησω, ƒαℓℓιηg ιѕ ƒαтαℓ ƒяσм тнιѕ нєιgнт

яуυкυ ιтѕυgιуα and яуυυѕαкι ασησ

Ryuku had just finished putting his things away when he heard someone knock and then enter the room. He turned to see a girl standing at the doorway with her mouth open. He chuckled as she introduced herself then he blushed a little as she asked him to take care of her. He scratched the back of his head laughing nervously not really knowing what to say or how to respond to a girl asking him to take care of her, "Hello Emiko or Emi. I'm Ryuku Itsugiya and it is a pleasure to meet you." he smiled back at her then realized she probably only thought that it was him and her dorming there, "Um I should tell you that we have another roommate. He is my best friend and he can be kind of lazy and touchy and stubborn and especially flirtatious. But he is honestly a very nice guy." he said smiling cheerfully.

Ryuusaki reached the school and had already gotten the dorm key earlier in the month he walked to his dorm and unlocked it and stepped in. He took no interest in the existence of any of the people in the room. He went over to the empty bed and set his suitcase down. Then he finally turned to Ryuku and the girl, taking a deep breath, his expression changed to a cheerful one, "Why hello Ryuku! Might I ask who this is? Is she our new roommate or is she your girlfriend?" he winked at the girl as he walked over to Ryuku and wrapped one arm around Ryuku's shoulders.

ι кησω тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ηєνєя нєℓ∂ уσυ υρ тнιѕ нιgн, тнιѕ нιgн
User Image

σσ¢: I am proud of myself for making my posts longer than I normally made them. I feel very accomplished with them. Oh and also I am going to be gone for a couple hours, but I will post as soon I return.
User Image

Ɇⅿΐҟѳ ȘϋҌᾱჩᾃȿђῗ
Emi smiled. "Ryuku." she repeated happily.She listened to the description of his friend and smiled. "He sounds like a wonderful-." then she was cut off by him entering the room. "Hello you must be..." but trailed off realizing he wasnt listening. After she finally got his attention she said. "Hello nice to meet you you must be Ryuku's best friend." she said smiling. "I am Emiko or you can call me Emi please take care of me." she said smiling. Then looked at thier friendshipness and smiled. "

Out Of Chocolate...
With...Ryuku & person (Ryuusaki)
Location...Dorm 1

Misa Ayuzawa-chan
xxxXLoving_AnimeXxxx
✘❤Ace Muzaki❤✘

Just because you don't have wings...doesnt mean you can't fly...you just need alittle help
☓''Ace parked his motorcycle as he took of his helmet and slicked back his black hair and put the helmet of the front seat...and grabbed his suitcase...''Hmm? Nice school...Thought it would be really run down '' he smirked and went in and grabbed his dorm key and went to his dorm { dorm 3} and opened the door and threw his stuff on one of the empty beds and rummaged threw his bag and found some manga and walked out his room and went outside to read...''☓

Chara approached the lawn, sniffing a tad too heavily for the season. He quelled his excitement at the new smells and sounds and with a cursory glance around lit a cigarette. Many students were already chatting. He had considered getting early, to avoid having to search for the leftovers, other quiet ones like himself, but he preferred to enter without attention. It was easier to control the whims of the pup that way.

A funny smelling being sat outside. He appeared human, innocently reading a manga on the lawn as Chara approached him, wondering to himself how to say hello. The kid was cute, but he doubted they "swang the same way."

Unable to think of just what to say, he slumped down next to the loner, already halfway through his fresh-lit cigarette. Revealing his pack and offered one.

Chara. What ya readin?

His voice was nonchalant, but he was nervous. He had been a loner at his own school. It killed him. Not that he was going to tell this kid that, but he figured he could at least have a normal friend to fight off the strange needs of his pup soul.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff