Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image► ► S a r a RAZOR M a c S h o r eˍˍˍ
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere's a vulture on my shoulder;
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd he's telling me to give in;
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlways hissing right in my ear ;
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLike it's coming from my own head;
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell me there's a way to get out of here.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
That's • MISS • Thang • to • you

✖ ✖ I'll just sit with Jo for now.

Sara felt bad about how that must have sounded to Grant. What was she thinking? How could she not want to catch up with Grant? She bit her lip now that Grant had taken the seat next to Jo. 'This is going to be an interesting year...' She hoped this awkward feeling would disappear quickly. She really didn't want Grant, Remi or Jo to be upset with her in any way.

Thanks for sitting with me... I promise I don't bite... hard...

Sara pushed the thought of Jo hooking up with Grant in the future, unless something weird happened between them when they caught up, Sara wasn't interested. Right? Before she could fully decide, Jo was leaning over Remi and talking to her.

Remi, are you gonna officially introduce me?... The name's Jo, and I'm a shapeshifter and animal translator. What are your powers?

Before Sara could reply or reach out to take Jo's hand politely, Jo fell into Remi's lap. Now that stirred something in Sara, but she made a mental note to hide it. But her eyes grew wide with surprise, she wasn't the type to burst out laughing when people got hurt. If they were alright after, then she'd laugh but until she knew that Remi wasn't injured, she'd keep her giggles controlled.

Sorry about that Remi. I can just never seem to keep my balance, can I?

The situation was very much more awkward for Sara. Jo was not only best friends with her new friend, her old friend had shown up, and she'd already met another shapeshifter. 'Maybe we shapeshift differently.'

Jo... You're bony.... you need to be more careful... Did I ever tell you that you have incredible aim?

Sara bit her lip when she realized that Remi had gotten hurt and in a sensitive place. She was always careful because she was a bit of a clutz too. Being small and easily pushed around, she had to be otherwise anyone could practically flick her into the wall. "Oh my gawd, are you okay?" She looked worried, as she would with anyone in pain because of that sensitive area. "I'm Sara by the way." She quickly said to Jo as she kept her gaze on Remi. This was definitely the weirdest day she's had in a while.

Will you introduce him later to us? I'm dying to meet him!

Sara didn't know what to think when she looked at her phone. She confusedly looked around the auditorium. Was Michelle talking about Remi or Grant? She supposed it could be either if she'd seen Grant join their little start of a group, but then again it was probably about Grant since she said 'us' which meant that Jason was with her. Her attention turned back to Remi before she could find Michelle, if she was even there, to pay attention to what was going on in their group as awkward as it was. She'd never felt so awkward. Usually she'd be fidgeting and doing things to make people laugh and have a good time. She'd probably embarrass herself or something, but for some reason she was calm. No matter what new school she'd been in, that's always how she'd acted. It confused her.

Jason Talking Texting
Michelle Talking Texting
Sara TalkingThinking Texting

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

Seth yawned as the car continued to pick up speed down the Canadian highway. It was a hell of a long drive and he was beginning to get restless. He and his twin sister were coming from Toronto and at first he was excited to get out of the fast paced city filled with a bunch of arrogant norms. However the more they drove, with the smell of feces from run down farms they kept passing, he was starting to regret listening to his father. He was starting to think this was a way to get the two dangerous mutants out of a highly populated area rather than a way for them to hone their powers. His eyes slowly ripped away from the open window, closing it as they passed by another disgusting farm. "This is taking forever..." He mumbled into the hot thick air of the car. His eyebrow raised slightly, expecting to hear his sister tell him to stop complaining but when he saw the pleasant look on her face as it lobbed to the side and bobbed with the movements of the car he knew she had fallen asleep and she wouldn't be awake any time soon.

Seth sighed as he leaned back in his seat once more and rolled his eyes. He was starting to realize this was one of those moments where everything was appreciated only when it was gone. He and his sister were used to living in luxury, and from the looks of where they were headed that life was far behind them. His eyes drifted closed as the green trees started to flicker outside the window, it felt like the scenery outside was on repeat and he was growing tired of watching it. He was awoken in what felt like minutes later by the jostling of the car and he groaned while shaking his head. He never liked being woken up. "Seth look!" He felt a tugging at his arm and his short temper seemed to reach its end instantly. "What the hell do you want?!" He snapped, opening his tired red eyes ready to take a jab at her until he saw what she was talking about. "Whoa..." It was a weird setting for such a big school. Or erm Academy. The two looked out the window as Seth smiled a little, so maybe the luxuries of home weren't so far away.

Their chauffer was already taking their bags out and Kriss pushed him aside so she could climb out the car. He would have complained about her unlady like manner but he could care less at that point because he was thinking of doing the same thing! He quickly climbed out the car after her and felt his legs cramp up a little as he stretched his them out. "Ugh!" He could hear her giggling but he didn't pay too much attention to her. He was just glad the girls and boy dorms were separated; he wouldn't have to see too much of his twin and after having to be born with her he thought it was about time for a little separation. "Let's go get registered so I can get rid of you." He said with a smug look as she rolled her eyes, muttering something along the lines of how he'd regret not having her just as he regretted leaving home. Shockingly there was an odd sensation that ran throughout his body, he wasn't sure what emotion it was but part of him wondered if she would be right. Well, there was no going back now... Cause they were here...

User Image User Image User Image

Gracious Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

“Use what talents you possess, the woods will be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.” -Henry van Dyke

Madeline watched as the boy turned around and talked with Corum. Maybe another friend? She didn't know. Although she did like that she was meeting all these friendly people. Never in her life had she seen so many friendly and talkative people. It was almost over whelming. Almost. Nevertheless, she liked it.

Coming back into the real world again she heard the boy talk to her, "Oh..I'm Madeline...but you can call me Maddy." She said answering his question. She noticed she was all of a sudden being quiet and shy...like she had been before Liam had trained her to come out of her shell. Hearing Matthew ask about her powers, she shifted in her seat uncomfortably. She was stupid not to think that this kind of question would come up. And why was she nervous? She had nothing to hide. It was that she had never been asked so calmly what her power was it was odd to her. But even so, she answered after hearing Corum say that she can heal and had invisibility. "Well, I can copy powers and like minimize powers...if you know what I mean..." Madeline said trying not to make it sound confusing.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Madeline talking
Madeline thinking
Liam talking
User Image
User Image

The fluorescent where screaming above him as Mr. Marks entered into the oh so familiar building. The smell was rather different though. Besides the obvious waxing of the linoleum tiled floor, there was this new hint of fragrance in the air. Aaron huffed the nasty lilac smell from his nose as he realized just what was admitting the intoxicating smell. His nose cringed as he stared down at the young brunette. Well, she was either dirty blonde or really clean brunette. He handed her a paper his coaches placed in his hands before taking off on some sort of misson. "Uhm.. I'm Aaron, Aaron Marks." He said making direct eye contact with the attractive young women.

The women blushed just as Aaron had willed. "Well Mr. Marks, I have your papers here... EVERY ONE IS GETTING THEIR SCHEDULES POSTED ON THEIR PROFILES LATER!!! So, don't worry about it now." She said calmly. Aaron nodded at her with pleasure. He always felt like student profiles where a way to get people to talk to each other, mingle and make friends. Aaron felt as though Friends only held you back from becoming as powerful as you could be.

Aaron made his way around the school passing the hallways trying to distinguish just how much had changed, and I clearly wasn't a lot. Other then the new olfactory stimulus of perfume and estrogen, he didn't see much difference. When that was out of the way, he walked through the large doors and glanced around the massive auditorium. It was almost impossible to find anyone in the thing. The big spiral box seats above the main level stadium style almost. Even though the room was big, it wasn't hard for him to find the reason he was here. There she sat next to a boy doubled over in what seemed to be pain. His girl. Lucille... Jo... What ever she went by. She was his. There was no clear break up. Aaron wasn't scared by the break up, nor was he broken. He was just sure it wasn't over yet... Not if he had a say. Aaron sat alone, hoping not to run into anyone. He liked his space. It was where he thought best.

User Image

Aaron talking
                        David talking
                        Jessica Talking
                        Aaron Thinking

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
яσsємαяץ мαттнєωs

Powers:Memory Manipulation; Pyrokinesis; Weather Manipulation
You can take everything I have. You can break everything I am. Like I'm made of glass. Like I'm made of paper.
α в c ם/∂/δ є ғ ɢ н ι נ к ℓ м и σ ρ q я s т υ v ω x ץ/ч z
Somewhere in the distance of what seemed like miles, Rose could hear the annoying buzz of her alarm clock. That meant it was time to pull her self out of dream land and get ready for her first day at this new boarding school Jesebelle had enrolled her in. Sitting up the blonde rubs the side of her head, giving herself just a millisecond to wake up before Demitri would knock on the door. In..five..four...three..two... As if on cue, Rosemary's coach, Demitri, raps on her door three times before opening it and letting himself in. "Time to get up Roza. You're gonna be late." Sliding her legs out from under her thick blanket, Rose rolls her eyes and stands up slowly, stretching at the same time. "Yeah, yeah, I get it. Now get out so I can take a shower!"

Sauntering past her coach, Rose slams the door to her bathroom, making a b-line for the shower, turning it on and letting it run for a moment before stripping down and stepping in. The feeling of the hot water on her skin was enough to wake the teenager up even if she didn't actually want to be woken up. Today, though, was different; She didn't have the extra twenty minutes to just stand in the waterfall. Washing up quickly she steps out and towels off before entering her closet. That's why she had demanded this room, the walk-in closet. This way she didn't have to get s**t out of her drawers in front of Demitri or walk back out there not knowing if he had lingered or not.

Looking around she sighs, all her nice clothes were packed up in boxes somewhere. All that was left was the uniforms that had been mailed to her, so that was really her only option. "We DO NOT have all day Rose! Lets go!" "Oh good goddess Dem! I can't very well go to school NAKED! Back off!!" She had to admit, right now she was letting her irritation get the better of her but she had to get dressed!

☞A Few Minutes Later☜

Stepping out of the bathroom with her blonde locks curled delicately and her uniform nice and even where it needed to be, she smirks at Demitri as she nudges her way past him. "NOW, I'm ready. Where's Jese?" Demitri shrugs his shoulders as he follows his charge out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen. Low and behold, there was his fellow coach, Jesebelle. "Its 'bout time! Le's go." Rose just shook her head a few times as she was basically shoved out the front door and into the mustang Jesebelle drove. "Its just a short drive we will be..." The woman's words were cut off to the teenager as she placed her black and red headphones in and drowns her out with the loudest songs she could find.

Before Rose knew it, they were pulling up into the school's parking lot. Man..I must have really zoned out...
Sliding out of the back seat she grips her cellphone in her hand as Demitri pulls her 'luggage' from the trunk. "I..uhh...need to go check in...Meet you guys in the room?" Without waiting for them to reply, Rose practically runs from the car, making her way to the front office to check in and such before shooting a text to Remington as she stepped back out onto the courtyard.

To:Remi
Hey! Are you at the prison yet? Got awy frm Jese and Dem for a while, lemme know where you are!

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground. Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper

User Image
User Image
Rose Talking Thinking
Rose Texting
Rose's Actions
Demitri Talking
Demitri Texting
Jesebelle Talking
Jesebelle Texing
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
f e e l i n g: Excited
t h i n k i n g: It's like a whole new school
n e e d i n g: A chill pill haha...

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cameron, with his coaches, approached the school with quick steps, already feeling as if they where late. Olivia turned and stopped the other two before they walked into the building. "Cam... Okay, You know what to do from here right? Kyle and I will turn in your registration forms. You're inspection will be later. Please, don't get into any trouble." Olivia said. Cameron spread an honest smile. "Calm down Olive... It's school, not military camp." he snickered. He wrapped the girl in a tight hug. "I'll catch you guys later, I'm going to see what Martin's cooking up with these girls." Cam snickered.

Without a single word from Kyle, Cameron shot away from the girls now lugging his bags, and registration. Kyle looked over at Olivia who shook her head with a smile. "That's Cameron alright." She snickered.

Cameron was really interested in what was happening inside the building. There where lots of girls in the school. All wearing their short skirt uniform from Martin's girls. Some young, really young, others about his age. A senior in high school. Cameron began to walk in the halls completely distracted by every new sound, smell, and sight just like any person in a foreign environment would be. The school seemed to be crawling with newbies. Not just girls too. He saw some new boys stumble in too. It was kind of cool actually. He was really looking forward to the year.

User Image

Cam talks...
Kyle talks
Olivia talks
Cam thinks...
User Image

" hello students, the assebly will be starting soon please proceed to the auditorium to find a seat. if you miss the assembly you will receive a demerit. please don't miss. thank you kindly.

((the assembly will start on sunday april 22 at: 1:00pm pacific, 2:00pm mountains, 3:00pm central, and 4:00pm Eastern))
              "

H E A D M A S T E R _ C O R U M

ArmariaSeole

loveishintheair

x N A N E R B O B

Cheeky_Chill

razbuz

Sw33tie

-Meyonaka-Sakura-

yeripah

Pandas are my candy

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

User Image
Krissy and Seth strolled into the school and cringed at the crackling noise of the speakers as the announcement wailed throughout the school. "An assembly huh?" She murmured as she looked around. She was feeling a little nervous starting at a new school and... Well she wished Seth would be a better support but it seemed like he wanted to leave her by herself. "Hey!" Both their heads whipped around as they saw Ray and Hercules running towards them. Herc yawned as he scratched his arm then lazily smiled at her. "You ready for your first day of school?" She gave him a hard look as she rubbed at her own arm trying her best not to blush. "You know I'm not..." She grumbled, glancing over at Seth as he seemed to roll his eyes at whatever Ray was telling him. Herc seemed to follow her gaze and chuckled a little as he shook his head. "Don't worry, it'll be fine. You'll learn a lot here. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to generate water soon... And when you do you can keep him in check..." Her eyes widened at his words and he shook his head and told her not to give him that look. She always had a feeling Herc wasn't fond of her twin, then again who was? "Get to that assembly, I'll go get you registered." He said before he ruffled her hair and took off with a very stressed Ray.

Seth was grumbling under his breath as he made his way over to Kriss, gripping onto her upper arm and plastering a tight smile onto his lips. "I was told to watch over you and be nice to you like a brother should." His voice was strained as he spoke and Kriss rolled her eyes as she tried her best to keep up with the quick pace he held. "Well, if it's killing you by all means stop." Her words only caused him to grip tighter and she felt the heat radiating from the hand that held her. "Really Seth I don't wanna turn into a shish kabob on my first day--"Just sit!" He practically growled as she was shoved down beside some guy who looked like he'd rather be sitting alone at the moment. Seth seethed as he plopped himself down beside her and wrung his fingers together. She studied his face for a moment... He looked really tense, she didn't know why she cared for her brother, well maybe she was more worried for him than anything else. A soothing aroma filled the air around her and her eyes locked onto his face to see if her pheromone's would make him calm down. "Don't you ******** dare..." He muttered under his breath so others wouldn't hear him swear. Just like that the scent was gone and Kriss was left staring at the front of the auditorium biting her bottom lip.

Stats: Sitting with Seth
Hercules talks
Trans:
OOC: //
User Image

Shooting for the stars,
Desperately reaching for something in the dark,
Pictures of memories buried in my heart.

ⓁⓊⒸⒾⓁⓁⒺ "ⒿⓄ" ⒿⓄⓈⒺⓅⒽ

Jo jumped back and cover her face. "I'm so sorry, Remi!" she apologized profusely. "I didn't mean to fall on you." It wasn't until she stopped freaking out about falling on him that she realized he was in pain. Jo blushed, realizing where she had landed. Again, she immediately apologized, but she couldn't help but let out a snicker. "You just can't manage to not get hurt, can you? And here I am thinking I'm the klutzy one."

After making sure Remi was okay, well at least living that was, Jo turned to Sara. "Nice to meet you, Sara. Sorry about that, I can be very uncoordinated at times." This time, Jo stayed in her seat and didn't reach across Remi. "So what brings you here? I mean, what are your powers?" Something was making Jo very curious. There was something familiar about Sara, but how could there be? They had never met before. Still, Jo couldn't shake that feeling and was curious to find out what was causing it. While Jo was waiting for Sara's answer, she sat back in her seat and scanned the auditorium to see what other students were there. She saw new faces and old faces. It seemed like this was going to be a good year

Then Jo noticed something out of the corner of her eyes that made her optimistic mood vanish. Her eyes widened, and she swore her heart stopped. What was he doing here?! Jo bit her lip in fear, drawing a speck of blood. She sunk down low in her chair, hoping he wouldn't see her. "Cover me, Remi." Jo whispered with a whimper. "Aaron just arrived and I think he's looking this way." Aaron was Jo's ex-boyfriend. There was a very good reason why they had broken up, one that still had Jo scared to this day. Of course, the only people who knew were Haru, Daisuke, and Liam. Remi didn't even know the full reasons as to why the two broke up. Jo's only focus right now was to hide. But she wasn't quick enough, he had spotted her. Luckily, he continued walking and sat further away. Jo let out a sigh of relief, but kept her guard up. She didn't like that look in Aaron's eyes. It just promised trouble.

Narrative
"Jo speaking"
Jo thinking
"Daisuke speaking"
"Hiro speaking"

Is this what it feels like?
Finding out, that I've got the guts to say anything.
Feels like breaking out, when I can give up my reputation.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Alone Aaron sat in the auditorium with his eyes focusing back on Jo until she hid behind the boy he knew as Remington. Oh that Remington kid really did get on his nerves. How badly he wanted to hurt him before, and how eager Jo was to stop him. It all made sense. Those two love birds would be together for the rest of their lives. Aaron scoffed and turned around ridding the stupid thought from his brain. Who on earth would fall for someone like Remi anyway? Aaron sighed as he sank into his seat for what felt like four seconds when two people joined him. Aaron sat more stiff and straight now then before just because of the amoung of awkward tention there was between them. They talked to each other a little but he couldn't make out what they where saying. The girl seemed to look his direction a couple times too. But Aaron was reluctant to look their direction.

'Maybe if you ignore them, they'll go away.' he thought to himself, but nothing happened. slowly Aaron turned his head in there direction. "Can I help you?" he half scoffed in their direction. It wasn't everyday that he was approached. Aaron was sure, attractive physically, but he had a signature scowl on his face that made people intimidated. He continued to nonchalantly scowl at them waiting for what ever answer they would come up with.

User Image

Aaron talking
                        David talking
                        Jessica Talking
                        Aaron Thinking
User Image
User Image

All of a sudden there where to many things happening at once. First Sara started asking if he was okay, which he hated. He hated being coddled more then anything else in the whole world. He'd rather be called Bipolar freak by everyone in the school then be coddled. Then Jo started to crack jokes at him like he was the klutz. Remi gave her horrible look. "Yeah, It's my fault your elbow was magnetically attracted to my balls." Remi complained. He tried sitting up after a while and the harsh needle like pain turned into a thumping throb. That was better then before at least. "JUST DON'T TALK TO ME!" He hollered. But It was then when Jo was behind him now, like she was hiding herself. Remington was confused. He looked around trying to spot what she'd seen but nothing looked out of the ordinary. Remi turned to her. "What did you see?" he asked.

He turned to Sara. "Hey, sorry about hollering." He said with a half smile. "I'll explain later if you'd like." He sighed.

He looked again at Jo. "Seriously what are you hiding from?" He asked. Remi's eyes followed her line of focus and... oh... him... Remi thought growing a glare. All he knew was he was a mean guy and wasn't one to mess with. He didn't even really know his name. Ari, Alex... Aaron Maybe? He wasn't sure. All of a sudden his phone chimed and he reached into his pocket to find a surprising text from Rosemary, a girl he'd met a couple years back. She was really cool, and fun to talk to, and he knew some things about her that she didn't trust with anyone and vice versa. Remi smiled as he opened a text.

To: Blondie
          Sup Blondie! I'm... uh... I'm uh... In the auditorium... But promise me one thing... You won't come here, sit beside me and fall in my lap landing your boney elbow in my crotch, Jo is waaaaaaaay ahead of you there.

He pressed send and tenderly brought his hands back to where they were. "God Jo... It still hurts..." He nagged.

User Image

Remi Talking
Mark Talking
Nicky Talking
Remi Thinking
Remi Texting

loveishintheair

yeripah

ArmariaSeole
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
f e e l i n g: Mischievous
t h i n k i n g: hehehe
n e e d i n g: ...

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cam was tired of doing nothing. Everything was weird sure, but he decided it was time to setting into a seat in the auditorium so that he wasn't late for assembly. Cameron pushed on the heavy door and glanced around the room looking for a place to sit. He saw Remi, an old friend of his, but he seemed to be pre occupied, and there was Aaron... ew... Ha. And then then... Wait.... He seemed to be taken back by what he saw next. It was... It was his murder and twin sister. Yes, you read right. Cameron had a bitter sweet relationship with the Avery twins. Though he and Kriss where like, the best of friends since they where really young, He and Seth never ever got along. But Cameron was the type to try to pull someone's strings, and finally his last one snapped and he let out a massive firey, PAINFUL blow on Cameron. The doctors didn't comprehend how the boy managed to survive all the powerful burns and all, but, that was when he was aware of his healing power. Cameron wasn't to excited to see him. But Kriss... He'd missed her so much. Cameron's parents never let him be with the Avery's ever again. Even if it didn't bother him. Cameron decided it was time for a rude awakening.

Cameron turned invisible with his dark uniform blending in with the rest of scenery. He got down really short and entered the row infront of the Avery twins and when he got the seat infront Kriss, he sat in the seat and reappeared with a snicker.

User Image

Cam talks...
Kyle talks
Olivia talks
Cam thinks...

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

Seth did his best to take deep theraputic breaths in an attempt to calm himself down so he wouldn't reach out and wring Krissy's skinny little neck. Okay yeah he loved his twin but he hated babysitting her. He hated Ray for telling him to watch out for her, Ray said that if he wanted to be any type of man the first thing he'd have to do would be to watch out for his sister. That he could hate her all he wanted but she was still his blood and had the same great potential that he had... Which was true... Which meant he couldn't let these happy go lucky hippies fill his sisters head with lies. If he was strong, then she had to be strong, they shared the same blood after all. He had to make sure she knew the truth of the world and not the bullshit they'd be force feeding them for the next couple of months. He was snapped out of his deep train of thought by the rough voice of the guy sitting beside them. He felt Kriss fidget beside him obviously feeling uncomfortable by the a*****e. "Um.. We... W-we just um..." Seth rolled his eyes. How could she be anything like him if she couldn't even stand up for herself against this guy? It was going to be harder to teach her than he thought. At the moment though his brotherly instincts did kick in.

Literally.

His burning gaze was set on the guy as he clicked his tongue. "Of course you can help us." He said in an almost too sweet voice as he forced a tight lipped smile onto his face. "How about turning the hell around and leaving us alone. Unless the idea of spending your first day of school in the burn ward tantalizes you..." He gritted out through his teeth, the little veins in his neck were starting to make an appearance. He heard Kriss let out a nervous breath and Seth was first to break eye contact with the guy and face forward. He had to hand it to him though, he didn't seem like the other overly excited idiots at this school. The twins sat there for a few more moments, Kriss wringing her fingers through the opposite hand, still feeling uncomfortable since she was closest to the guy. He looked to the floor for a second then heard his sister let out an ear piercing screech. Seth was almost certain that the guy beside her decided that the burn ward would be more exciting than the school auditorium and all its grandure. Yet the moment he stood up, facing the guy from before with the look of death in his eyes. He realized that wasn't the reason for his sisters hollering. It was a ghost that seemed all too real. "Cameron?..." It was said with incredulous disbelief and disgust. Man... How many times did he have to KILL THIS KID?!!!!!

User Image User Image User Image

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

User Image
Krissy couldn't believe it. It was Cameron... Cameron Ryan Jakobs... She hadn't seen him in years... His mother told him he wasn't allowed to hang out with her anymore... After everything that had happened between him and Seth... She didn't blame the lady. But... Well Kriss had thought he was... Dead Kriss felt tears line her eyes but she didn't dare cry. Not with Seth there, he'd reprimand her for crying and she didn't need that. 'I can't believe it's you... I uh... I thought..." Her eyes shifted to Seth's glowering face then back to Cameron. "Well, you know..." She whispered as she brushed some hair behind her ear. A nervous habit she had. "You look great... I mean. I'm... I'm so happy to see you. we both are." She added quickly, she had a minor crush on him back then, but now... Well now he was giving her butterflies. She wasn't sure if it was because she still liked him or if it was because he miraculously came back from the dead. "Oh yeah we're both happy to see you. Ecstatic." Seth muttered as he sat down with his hardening gaze on Krissy.

Just like before she'd never act on the little feeling of nervousness that Cameron gave her because of her brother. If he ever found out... Well Cameron might not survive the next blow Seth would deal him. "What the hell are you doing here? This is a school for the gifted not the retarded." He spat out and Kriss noticeably stiffened next to her brother. "Gosh, do you always have something up your a**?" She asked in astonishment of his rudeness. Seth raised an eyebrow at her and clenched his jaw together.
"respect your elders."
"You're older by like ten minutes!"
"That's ten minutes enough to kick you a**."
"Oh I'd like to see you try."
"Oh really? Be careful what you wish for Kriss Kriss."
"Just shut up."
She grumbled before her soft eyes made their way back to Cameron. So much time had passed yet the little sibling spats were still the same.

Stats: Sitting with Seth
Hercules talks
Trans:
OOC: //
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
f e e l i n g: 100% pleased with myself
t h i n k i n g: OH Aaron shut your trap
n e e d i n g: ...

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A wide grin covered Cameron's face as he turned with victory to Seth and Kriss. She was... oh God... So beautiful. Like he remembered when they where kids and both looked a little awkward, but man had she grown out of that. Cameron couldn't tell but there was an obvious heat rising to his face as he listened to her. She remembered, after all. That he was murdered by her own brother... eh, but he can heal himself. Cameron parted a smile, but the two began to bicker before he could say anything. And his eyes then fell over to Aaron who looked as if he wasn't entertained. Cameron started to chuckle. It was like watching a soap opera that was actually kind of interesting.

When Kriss hushed[ her brother and turned her attention back to Cameron he smiled. "I uh... missed this so much." He snickered. "It's really nice to see you too Kriss... I mean. I thought I'd never get to see you again." He smiled. Cameron climbed up and sat on the back of the chair facing Kriss. "But boy do I have news for you..." He smirked. "I can heal..." He stated.

Aaron gazed over with a pitiful look. "Unfortunately." He mumbled.

Cameron glared. "You wish a** crack.. anyway... I can't die..." He smiled. "Nor burn... nor... die.." He snickered. "I couldn't think of anything else." He said continuing his chuckle. "Although, I will say that, I agree with you on something, this school is for the gifted so, Uhm... Why did you come? Did you come to support Kriss? Or did you come for the same reason as Aaron... To gloat about being hated by the whole school." He snickered again.

Aaron gave him a threatening glare. "I'll kick your a** Jakobs.." Aaron threatned.

Cameron chuckled. "It won't hurt me..." He gave a wink to Kriss and swung back into his seat. "Why don't you escape being surrounded by jerks, and sit with me." He asked.

User Image

Cam talks...
Kyle talks
Olivia talks
Cam thinks...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items