Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

"...I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight..."

xxx'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!' Evelena thought to herself tapping her fingers on her lap, her impatience barely in check. She just got recovered from a fever that caused her to miss the assembly and the introduction to Martin's, but Victoria had called in and talked to the Headmaster and cleared it over, so Evelena would be A.O.K. when she arrived to school a day late or so. The thought of arriving late to school didn't bug her as much as being stuck in traffic. Nervously, she glanced at her two lovey-dovey coaches gazing into each others eyes. She was silent through out this whole car ride. Ever since the incident, she never really-scratch that, she never talked.

xxxShe knew why there was so much traffic, way far up, so far that you could not see with any normal human eye, was a group of people crossing the road taking there own sweet time to cross. Causing frustrated drivers to get possessive over the road and not letting others into lanes. Looking again at her two coaches, she realized she didn't have to be so antsy about getting to school. No one was there for her. She didn't have anyone there that was her friend or that knew her. She only knew one other person there, Mathew Ray Gunner. But it wasn't like he was going to give up his time to even notice a thing about her small personality. 'Besides, he probably already has a girlfriend...' Evelena seemed to always talk to herself, since she didn't have anyone else to talk to she resorted to herself. She didn't really talk and spill secrets to her coaches since they basically already know everything about her.

xxx Finally after awhile the traffic cleared up and it was smooth sailing to the school. Evelena was already dressed in her uniform and was ready to get on with the day, except that she needed to put her luggage in her dorm. But that didn't matter because she had Victoria and Neal to do that. 'Then again,' she thought to herself stealing another glance towards them, 'I could always give them a break and have myself put my stuff in my dorm..yeah, that sounds nice...more chance to run into Matthew, right?' Evelena sighed, he was all she could think about especially knowing that he was at the same school as her.

xxx Arriving at school, Neal handed Evelena her luggage upon her request to take her own stuff. Even though Neal protested several times, Evelena had made her point. So Victoria and Neal were just going to go to the main office and make sure everything is okay for her arrival. Once the coaches were away, Evelena sighed, 'Finally...I can breath and get away from those two love birds..' Continuing on walking Evelena stayed in her own thoughts not noticing wear she was going when she ran into a person...a person who smelled good. Even with her abilities Evelena seemed to be clumsy. "Oh!" the simple words escaped from her lips when she looked up and noticed the boy she ran into was...Matthew. 'Oh god...what do I say? I'm sorry? Yeah, I'll just say that.' Evelena thought to herself, yet not being able to actually speak them. It was bad enough to run into someone, but run into her crush?

"...Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound..."
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
f e e l i n g: Still quite pissed
t h i n k i n g: What the hell?
n e e d i n g: ....

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cameron sighed as he pushed his bangs around. He'd been standing infront of the mirror, until Aaron pushed him into the sink. He got a gut full of counter but the pain faded quickly. No pain lasted that long... well, unless of course his flesh was on fire. Cameron continued to stair tiredly into the mirror and brought a tooth brush into his mouth starting to push it around. Cameron was tired as hell. He'd gotten close to no sleep. He was the lightest sleeper in the whole world, and it was freezing being in nothing but boxers on and no covers. He almost wanted to crawl in bed with warm blooded Seth for warmth. It was probably nice always being warm. But then again, Cameron hated sweating too, so, was a happy medium really to much to ask for? Cam sighed as Aaron left the dorm for a while and then in came angry Seth who informed him about getting him a new uniform. He shouldn't have... That was actually... kind of nice. "Uhm.. thank you Seth." He said. He wasn't sure if he heard it in time before he strolled out of the room. Cameron shrugged and walked back into the room. his bed was now slammed into the wall, and he had no idea how it got there. In the bed beneath him sat groaning Remington who seemed like he was about to kill someone... Okay... Cameron walked slowly first then ran for the box now a little out of the way. When he pealed off the tape he wasn't surprised to find... a... oh no... "No.. No no no no this can't be happening..." Cam said out loud. Remi was now out of the bed storming angrily out of the room. "Sh!t..." Cameron said under his breath. Where was Mark? No... wait... This was on purpose.

Cameron grew a smile. "I can play games Seth.... Just you see..." Cameron pulled the plaid skrit from the cardboard home and the small shirt and over coat. Cam walked into the bathroom and grabbed his razor off of the counter. "I like games." He smirked. Cameron had grown a stupid idea... he didn't really care what people would say. This was all for Seth's satisfaction. Cameron was never quick to anger. And he didn't plan on getting mad. Without another though Cam ran the shower and began to shave off the life's worth of hair from his legs. It was a little sad to see it go, but It'd all grow back... even if it was patchy and un even. Next he ran some shampoo through his hair...

After his quick shower Cam walked from the bathroom into the room again with a towel around his waist. He... kind of didn't have any underwear. He spotted Remington's bag open and next to his bed... He'd get them back eventually. Cameron said trying to fight his cognitive dissonance, as he reached into Remi's bag and pulled out a pair of briefs. Kid was a lot skinnier than he thought, especially around the waist. Cam brought the pair to his waist at a tight fit and then walked into the bathroom again. He'd be hidden for this. It was all he had... what else would he do? Squeeze into Remi's pants... then again, he did wear baggier pants... But still Remi didn't even know about the underwear. which would ultimately be worse. But at least Remi wouldn't see them. So Cameron did as he planned initially and pulled on the plaid skirt and then buttoned up his shirt with the buttons on the wrong side, He rolled the sleeves up to mid arm and didn't wear the jacket over it. But he still situated the bow-tie-ish-thinger in place. Cameron looked into the mirror getting a good laugh. Next with another instinct he slicked his hair neatly against his head. "I'm Cammy... Nice to meet you." He snickered. Cameron only stopped when he saw Mark in the bathroom door way. "Oh... Uh... Hi there Mr. Calvin..." He said sheepishly. Mark staired with a look of curiosity. "Who... who did this to you?" He asked. Cameron gave Mark a look. "Seriously... like you don't already know..." He said. Mark shrugged. "You went along with it..." He said turning around and leaving. Cameron shrugged and began to walk out of the dorm... but... it was to weird, and what if Kriss saw him like that... Cameron scurried back into the dorm and ran up ro Remi. "REMI I KNOW YOUR MAD! AND I COULD MAKE YOU MADDER BUT I DON'T WANT TO! CAN I PLEASE BORROW SOME CLOTHES!" Maybe Cameron didn't like games as much as he thought.

User Image

Cam talks...
Kyle talks
Olivia talks
Cam thinks...
User Image
User Image

Remintong remembered very little of the day before by the time night came around. Nicky had come a long to him, trying to settle his depressed state, but couldn't see him out of it... Though he seemed like he was doing a lot better, he wasn't. He sat restless in his bed for hours upon hours that night, listening to the calm snores of others, and a few words and from those with REM movement disorder, random flailing. When he was beginning to get tired he watched as the lights where beginning to appear through the window. Remi was out though, he didn't see much more after that...

Next thing Remi knew he was flying in his bed into the wall thanks to... wait... who was that? Remi became instantly angered as he groaned in pain. Between the wall and his bed was his leg that had been smashed against the wall. Remington pushed the bed away from the wall using his telekinesis with what ever power he had and then checked out the damage. A massive purple mark shadowed his leg now and it was cut a little. Who was that? Remi pulled himself out of bed with the strength of an infant and tried running after the boy, but he was to quick. Remington didn't seem Mark... where did he go? Did he come at all. Remi pulled himself to his bag where he searched through his clothing... loose and concealing? He thought searching through what Mark had thrown together in the what... five minutes he'd given them. Remi only had four pairs of skinny jeans, a pair of kaki cargo shorts, six pairs of gym shorts and one pair of running sweat pants. SWEATPANTS! He thought grabbing them and bringing them close to him. Their gym short material was so comforting, the baggy fit, and concealing ability. he would give no one the satisfaction of this mark... and would it make Jo nervous... well his limp would do that fine. Remi limped away with just the pants at first, but halfway to the washroom he remembered that pants weren't the only thing he needed.

He made it back to his bag and searched now for a pair of underwear and a shirt. He found a pair of boxers and smiled at again, a loose fit, and then he pulled out one of his white V neck shirts. He apparently didn't do laundry before he came either. Before Remington could escape to the washroom to clean himself up, and relieve his bladder Cameron was hollering in his face to borrow some clothes. "Uhm... What?" Rem asked. "Cameron..." He didn't know what to say The poor kid was clothes less... but he looked down and saw what the kid was wearing. A female uniform. Remington held in a chuckle. "I only have skinny jeans and gyms shorts..." He said. "And... I hope you arren't asking for underwear." He said. "Look, I'll make you a trade..." He said. "You heal my leg... I'll lend you clothes." He said. Cameron's face lit up. "DEAL!" He hollered pushing Remington on his bed, pulling Remi's leg in the air and pressing into the wound healing it of it's internal bleeding and external bleeding. "Does that feel better?" Cameron asked. Remington pulled himself to his feet where he started to test what Cameron had accomplished. "Yeah... It's great... help yourself..." He said. Cam smiled. "Thank you Remi..." He smiled.

Remington smirked. Maybe he would talk with Cameron after all... He didn't seem to be bugged anymore. He waltzed over to his bag throwing the sweatpants for a better selection, a pair of dark black skinny jeans and a belt. He'd keep the boxers. He didn't have a preference on underwear. Remi made it into the washroom and did as he needed. He glanced into the mirror and sighed. He pushed a tooth brush over his teeth and then left the bathroom. Where he ran into Aaron. Aaron pushed him against the wall, and huffed at him but did nothing else... what was that all about? Rem walked back over to his bed exhausted He just wanted to sleep. He let his eyes drift close. Mark would wake him again before he left.

R E M I _ S P E C T R U M

depressed... don't feel like talking... eh... average... feeling good... very good.... MANIC!

User Image

Remi Talking
Mark Talking
Nicky Talking
Remi Thinking
Remi Texting

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageUser Image
εммαℓуη мαттнεωs

αbsoяpтIσn~ƒrεeze vIsIσn~ρrεcσgηIтIσn~ωaтeя Mαnιpυlαtιoη

α в c ∂ ε ƒ g н ι j к ℓ м и η σ ρ q я s т υ v ω x у z
Let me apologize to begin with. Let me apologize for what I'm about to say.
But trying to be someone else was harder than it seemed. And somehow I got caught up in between. Between my pride and my promise. Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way

Emmalyn frowns as Seth asks what she wants. He really didn't recognize her. She pulls her hand back and simply shakes her head. "No..Never mind." She steps around him, looking at all of her choices for breakfast. With all the possibilities, the girl wasn't sure how anyone was able to decide. Seth had to be wondering what the hell was going on at his point but would she tell him? No. He could use the brain in his head to figure it out. Although, he probably wouldn't. Guys like Seth and Aaron liked to forget about things they didn't understand, unless it became a consistent problem for them. Kind of like that Remi kid was for Aaron.

A frown curves her dark cocoa lips as she absentmindedly picks a few things up out of the selections. The situation with Aaron, Remington and that Jo girl still had Emmalyn confused. There was no real way for her to understand without having it explained to her, which Aaron wouldn't do. Hell most of the time she didn't even exist to the kid.
Geeze..get to know a guy and they forget you're even there..

Emmalyn then makes her way to the register with the selections, taking the time to see what she had grabbed for the first time. She had an apple, a bagel and a juice. That would probably hold her over until the festival, or 'lunchtime' at the very least. She sits down at an empty table after paying the lady for the food and sighs softly. This year was going to suck, so far it did anyway.

I cannot explain to you. And anything I say or do. I hope the actions speak the words they can.For my pride and my promise.For my lies and how the truth gets in the way

Emm Talking
Emm Texting
Alex Talking
Alex Texting
► ► S a r a RAZOR M a c S h o r eˍˍˍ
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere's a vulture on my shoulder;
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd he's telling me to give in;
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlways hissing right in my ear ;
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLike it's coming from my own head;
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell me there's a way to get out of here.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User ImageXxXxXThat's • MISS • Thang • to • you

✖ ✖ Sara was only a little relieved when Jo didn't want to talk about what just went on. Maybe Jo didn't think Sara caught more than she had. She'd have to bring it up later so Jo wouldn't think that she was the type to hide important stuff like that. Granted she could keep a secret like no other, but she just liked to have a solid base of trust when it came to friends.

Hey Sara. Good morning to you too... I just came to wake him up actually, but it seems like the guys are in a lock down of some sort. I think a prank went array; that's usually the case anyway.

Sara looked at the boys dorm room door. It was the one Aaron had walked into. She hoped that Aaron wasn't giving Remi too hard of a time. "Oh yeah... 'Cause the big bad bully is going to lay it easy on Remi because they are roomed together." She just hoped it wasn't Remi who the prank was played on. Pranks are fun, but if you're being set on some kind of small lock down, it probably wasn't considered a prank really. She didn't say anything about it though, not wanting to blurt out that she hoped it wasn't Remi.

That's a cute outfit you're wearing. Isn't it so nice not to wear a uniform?

She looked down at her outfit and smiled at Jo. 'Oh yeah, what could I possibly do if that Aaron kid attacked Jo?...' Not only was she in heels and a pretty decently short dress, but he looked huge compared to her. There was like no chance without falling, showing something or just being pushed aside like a little kid. "Thanks! I hate the uniforms! You look super cute too!" Sara said ecstatically, a little louder than she'd hoped, but hopefully not too loud.

Do you want to go grab some breakfast while we wait for Remi to wake up?"

Sara remembered telling Michelle that she was on her way, but she acted like nothing was wrong and bounced over to Jo's side. "Sure. You could text him in a little bit just to make sure everything is okay in there." She added as she laced her arm into Jo's, hoping that Jo wouldn't start a thing about not touching her like a couple of her friends had. She liked to walk around like this. Plus it might also clear whatever thoughts Jo had about Sara and Remi walking this way too. "Have you ever been to a festival like this? I've never done anything like this. Usually we start school right away and then we wait until around homecoming to have like a small party. No one usually goes though since it was all girls." Sara was trying to be a little perky, but the air around them still felt mucky.

Jason Talking Texting
                          Michelle Talking Texting
                          Sara TalkingThinking Texting
User Image

Sure it's the latest craze
We all get influenced
the little secret they don't
want you to know

User Image

Scarlette stared up at the massive building before her, her stomach churning nervously. She never liked switching schools. She'd had to several times, always getting kicked out, and each new place left her feeling insecure and vulnerable.

"What if they don't like me?" she asked softly, staring at the grey brick, her muscles tensing and relaxing over and over as she tried to calm herself down. A heavy hand rested on her shoulder and she looked up at Donovan, her coach, who offered her a bright smile. "It'll be alright," he told her, shrugging his thin, bird like shoulders, "They're like you. Besides. Anyone who doesn't like you is a moron." Yeah right, she though miserably, but Scarlette forced herself to smile anyway.

Taking a deep breath, Scarlette counted to ten in her head slowly, giving herself time to calm down before standing up straight, walking up the steps and inside the building, convincing herself that she would be alright here. She had to, after all. She had no where else to go.

The inside was different than she expected. Warm colors and patterns furnished the place, and students moved from one place to the next while talking animatedly, coaches following some, others left unattended. People were walking around laughing and talking, and Scarlette was invisible to them all. Unnoticed. Of course they were all probably excited, being at this school. Suddenly Scarlette felt self conscious over being late, and her stomach wrenched once more uncomfortably. She'd missed orientation, so how was she supposed to know where she was going to live? Or where to eat or where her classes were? She sighed heavily and looked to Donovan for guidance, though he seemed as unsure as she felt.

"Scarlette Speaking"
Scarlette Thinking
"Donovan Speaking"

We're only human
Seperated by our thoughts
So hang on to them
or you'll find you might get caught

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Alexis 'Ji Eun' Baek

Guide
✎ English: Alexis - Min Ah - Na Young
✎ Korean: Alexis - Min Ah - Na Young

Alexis looked at Brill a little confused as she misunderstood what she had said to her about her power. “So can you heal and stuff like that?” Alexis of course was completely wrong, but she didn’t know that. She looked down at the floor as the two of them walked. As Alexis turned a corner she looked at Brill. “It’s not far to go.” Alexis didn’t know if Brill had been to the café before so she made sure that her younger roommate stayed near her and the two of them didn’t get separated. “Did you go to the all-girls school last year? I went there last year but I don’t remember you.” She felt a little bad when she said that but there was no doubt that she would feel worse if Brill turned around and said that she had been there the year before but then again Alexis hadn’t exactly been sociable the year before. She’d only spoken to a few people that year and so far it seemed that this year those relationships were now nothing.

“Here we are.” Alexis held the door open to allow the shorter female to go ahead of her. She joined the queue and as soon as she had managed to bag herself a bowl of cereal, a piece of fruit and a glass of apple juice, Alexis sat down. She politely waited for Brill to join her before she started to eat, you could almost definitely say that Alexis was still in ‘ambassadors daughter’ mode but no one at the school knew about her being the daughter of an ambassador so they most likely thought that she was extremely polite or just plain weird. “So are you looking forward to the festival today?” She took a bite of her apple as she waited for a reply.

Min Ah - Alexis - Na Young
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

"AARON!" he heard Mark call from the other room. Even if something was wrong with Remington right now... Aaron had nothing to do with it. There was no reason why he would need to make him sleep in. Why would it matter if he slept in on a practically free day. Aaron was in the worst of moods and for a normally angry person, he wasn't one to mess with. Aaron walked right past Mark ignoring him. Remington was awake soon enough and when he was Aaron pushed him into the wall. Why was that kid still alive? There where so many reasons as to why he couldn't kill Remi himself, but if he had the will he would. Jo would never even look at him again if he did.

After pushing the punk around a little, Aaron walked back outside. Huh, the girl hadn't left yet and she was now accompanied with the girl that was shouting good morning when he left. Then again he wasn't in the room that long either. He needed something though, and he wasn't sure what. Maybe someone to talk to... someone to... get him to calm his a** down. Did he have to do all that? Aaron didn't give Jo another glance before slipping past the two girls in the hallways. He didn't care to catch even a fragment of their conversation either. He simply, walked off.

Aaron found his way into the cafeteria now. He was anything but hungry, but if that is where his enemies weren't, then he'd be fine. Aaron spotted David and Jessica at a table. So they where in the building after all. Jessica must of had spotted Aaron too because she was on her way over. Aaron knew she too was empathetic, but he didn't want artificial feelings from her. He knew what he was feeling and he could control himself. Jess placed her small hand on Aaron's shoulder. "Hey there Duke (his fathers name), how are you doing." Aaron growled. "Don't you dare call me that. I'm fine. now leave me alone. I don't need your help right now." Aaron insisted looking around the room now. He saw Seth talking with another girl now... was that? oh of course... Emmalyn... oh good... He also spotted Mel talking with... yet another person. Who was this Mel chick. He almost insisted on knowing. But Aaron shook the idea off. He pushed past Jessica and walked over to Seth. He didn't know what Emmalyn was doing talking to Seth... she... did she know the guy? Seth was new... How would she know him. "Did... I miss something?" He asked Seth as she left.

User Image

Aaron talking
            David talking
            Jessica Talking
            Aaron Thinking
User Image

Shooting for the stars,
Desperately reaching for something in the dark,
Pictures of memories buried in my heart.

ⓁⓊⒸⒾⓁⓁⒺ "ⒿⓄ" ⒿⓄⓈⒺⓅⒽ

Jo laughed at Sara's enthusiasm in agreeing on how awful the uniforms were. Jo was glad she wouldn't be alone if she organized a school-wide uniform burning. Jo smirked thinking of how the uniforms would burn, actually looking quite possibly insane to those around her. Deciding to save the arson for another time, Jo shook the thoughts from her head and turned back to Sara. "You really think it is?" Jo asked with a quick twirl. "It's not too crazy, is it?"

Just then, Aaron stalked by them on his way out of the dorm. Jo stiffened but didn't acknowledge him, which worked because he didn't acknowledge her either. Once he was out of sight, Jo breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't say anything about it to Sara. She hadn't decided if she wanted to tell the girl or not, but either way, she'd let Sara initiate that conversation. Continuing their previous conversation, Jo said, "I'll text him right now. Let's go." As they began to walked away, Jo whipped out her phone and sent Remi a quick text.

TO: Remi
Her Remi! I came to wake you up, but your room is in lock down or something. Sara and I are heading out for breakfast. Meet us there!

Jo added a smiley face at the end for good measure before sending the text and putting her phone back away. Jo let out a squeak as her arm was yanked, but upon realizing it was just Sara linking arms with her, Jo giggled. Once Sara and Jo were keeping pace with each other, Jo answered Sara. "Well.....promise not to tell anyone, but I used to sneak over here all the time to visit Remi, so yes, I've actually visited for parts of the festival. I bet this one will be better though, since I won't have to duck behind booths to avoid being caught." Jo laughed at the memory. She had liked to think herself a ninja since she was never caught, but really, it was just because the school had poor security. Jo's nose suddenly twitched. "PANCAKES!" Jo shouted, dragging Sara to a nearby pancake house and ordering blueberry pancakes. She absolutely loved blueberries!

Narrative
"Jo speaking"
Jo thinking
"Daisuke speaking"
"Hiro speaking"

Is this what it feels like?
Finding out, that I've got the guts to say anything.
Feels like breaking out, when I can give up my reputation.

User Image
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
f e e l i n g: Better
t h i n k i n g: Where is KRISSY!
n e e d i n g: ....

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cameron fet good now that he was in real clothes. He'd saw that Remi had gone right back to sleep. Wonder what had made him so tired. Cameron shrugged, he could thank him some more later, he just wanted to see Seth's reaction to this clothes donation. Though the pants felt a little funny on his nicely shaven legs. He didn't want to make a fool of himself yet again. His coaches seemed to do that enough for him. Cameron walked down the hallways with a smirk now, he'd try to find Kriss to try to see if she was any more forgiving today. He'd tried to think of what to say, but Cameron was more of a guy who lived in the moment. He'd go with his initial feelings. Cam walked with his head high into the cafe for some much needed breakfast. His stomach growled with hunger, and not wanting to heal the pain, he'd rather satisfy it. Cameron spotted Aaron and Seth in the middle sort of... well just standing there. But Seth was the only of the Avery twins he saw. No Kriss anywhere.

Cameron almost built up the guts to ask Seth where she was, but he wasn't looking for a fight, not then and there. Cameron knew he needed to steer clear of trouble today. Mark Calvin, the dorm monitor seemed on edge about his coaches reaction, and if his coaches had nothing to react to, then maybe Mark would start to chill out a little more. So instead Cameron looked for another set of familiar faces. He sighed when nothing came to mind. Maybe he should ask Seth where Kriss ran off to.

Cameron grew a pair and stalked over to the group of boys. "Hello there boys.... Mind if I ask you a question." He didn't wait for an answer and cleared his throat. "Where is your sister?" He asked Seth with a finger in his face. "I owe her like... twenty million apologies." He said.

User Image

Cam talks...
Kyle talks
Olivia talks
Cam thinks...

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX](That Song That's Constantly Around) ▃ ▃ ▃ (n/a)
[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX](Da Place) ▃ ▃ ▃ (Cafeteria with Seth, Mr. Empathic, and some other cute guy. )
[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX](Da Mood) ▃ ▃ ▃ (Determined and Pissed)
[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX](Da Thoughts) ▃ ▃ ▃ (Don't underestimate me.)

Mel woke that morning feeling less pain than before. She had nearly forgotten all about yesterday until she remember what caused all the pain again. Mr. Empathic. She groaned. She was going to kill him. What ever gave him the right to just show up and start smacking lips with her like that. Mel was pretty sure it was all for that girl Jo, anyways. She stretched and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When she got out there was a text from her coach.
                                                [Have fun today.]

Mel rolled her eyes and walked out the dorm wearing another all black training outfit. Much like the one from before. She walked around outside before going to breakfast. There was no point in showing up earlier. It wasn't like there was anyone there waiting for her anyways. Quite honestly she didn't even want breakfast. Her phone buzzed off again. It had a problem of just spazzing out. She hated her phone. She wasn't paying much attention when she bumped into someone. She harden her molecules and landed on the ground with a thud. The sound always made it sound like it hurt worse, but she didn't feel a thing. Mel pulled her legs in and looked up at the boy that she bumped into. She had to put her hand up to block the sun. Squinting she showed a soft smile. "I promise it's not as bad as it sounded." She stood back up and looked at the small crack that was made in the ground. She had to learn not to tense up at everything. "Anyways, I hope your alright, that what I get for messing with that stupid thing." She pointed to the phone that had fallen when she fell.The kid didn't seemed impressed and quite frankly she really didn't care. Mel waved goodbye to the stranger and walked inside the cafeteria.

She immediately saw Seth and Mr. Empathic along with some other guy who was pretty cute, but she didn't know. She made a straight B line for them walking straight up to Empathic fearless. "Hey next time you pull some joke like that, I'll mess your face so bad that no girl- especially that Jo chic, will ever look at you again. Got it?" It wasn't a question for him to really understand it was more of get through your head. Besides she wasn't some weak girl and he wasn't about to make a fool out of her. She tighten her emotions and molecules knowing she crossed the line with Empathic, especially in front of his buds.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

Seth raised an eyebrow when the girl who seemed like she had something to say suddenly clamped her mouth shut and left. He felt his blood pressure rise a notch seeing as she wasted his time. He sort of sneered in her general direction as she shrank away and went back to scanning the menu for a good morning coffee. He would probably be bitchy until he got it. His mind raced as he wondered how in the hell someone could know his name when he had gotten to the school about a day ago. Did he know her from somewhere else. He couldn't quite place his finger on it, and to be honest... It was a little too early to be figuring out some brain busting mystery. He sighed as a lady behind the cafe counter looked his way indicating that she was free to take his order. As he was about to step forward he heard Aaron's questioning voice and looked at his erm... friend? "What?" He asked letting his line of sight quickly follow his, sighing as it reached the weird girl from before. Seth shrugged his shoulders, glancing back to the counter where someone else had commandeered his spot in line. "s**t... " He muttered under his breath, shaking his head a little bit as his stomach growled and his hands clenched into tight fists. "Oh um her... I have no idea... She just came up said my name then... Well we're in a school of mutants, one of us is bound to be weird right?" He came to the sudden realization as he shoved his hands into his pockets with a little sigh.

"So uh... What happened this morning?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck and tilted his head at the guy. He had seen Aaron storm back into the dorms that morning and he was wondering what had gotten him so angry. Maybe he just wasn't a morning person like Seth, or maybe something else happened... Well he did still seem upset. "Hey, I gave Cameron that girls uniform this morning-- Uh oh... Hey... Cameron..." He said feeling his cheeks heat up as he looked down at the shorter male who was in fact dressed in boys clothes that clearly weren't his own. "Damn, I wasn't expecting you to have any friends that would share their uniform..." He muttered smiling to himself a little until he heard the question that left his lips. Seth's blood instantly started to boil and the dark hue returned to his eyes as he stared him down.

"Don't you think you've f*cked up enough? Don't you think you've been enough of a problem for her?" He asked letting out an incredulous laugh as the boy said he owed her twenty million apologies. "Hehehe, you think an apology can make up for--" He cut himself off as he huffed out a breath. Did he really need to explain to this kid all the damn things he had done to his sister mentally? "Stay the f*ck away from my sister. And trust me Cameron, I think you'd want to heed my words, because I don't think you'd be able to survive if I sever your head from your scrawny little body." He muttered through clenched teeth, leaning in towards him a little. Seth didn't want Cameron talking to his sister, he didn't want to suffer another episode like yesterday. If Cameron wanted to mess around then Seth would be more than happy to test his little theory out...

User Image User Image User Image
User Image
User Image

THe confusion left as Aaron watched Em just, leave. But he was confused again when he said she knew his name. "Some people are just... ugh..." He thought. Seth had asked about where he'd been. He'd been around... not. He was at the dorm and in the hallway and now he was here. How could he have missed that. He was probably meaning more of the what and in his question then Aaron wanted to process but he shrugged. "Like I said before Seth, I hate people." He groaned. He watched the line slowly move infront of them. Even if he wasn't really in line for the line, he hated to wait. He didn't need to wait. Aaron grew a half smirk when he began to say he gave Cam the girls uniform but when Cameron appeared in clothes... that didn't seem his style, or size, Aaron frowned. Good... someone was actually nice to him to allow him to borrow some clothes. Aaron leaned over to Seth. "Those are Remi's clothes..." He said. What did Cameron do for Remi to get him on his side? Last time Aaron checked, they weren't talking anymore. And that was how he liked it. Aaron wasn't sure if Seth heard him or if he was playing around with Cameron, but the words coming from the boys mouth made Aaron smile. He didn't like Cameron as much as the next guy, and Seth's ideas where sounding pretty spectacular.

Okay... then things got confusing. Seth had... a sister? Well that was a surprise... NOT he met her on the first day, and she seemed... not mad at Cameron at all... But if she was mad at Cameron, he thought he'd get along with her quite well too, considering she was related to Seth. That is, unless the two where exact opposites. Aaron stayed out of that little exchange of words as he heard another squeakier voice chime from another Direction. Oh lookey here, Mels back. Aaron's head turned to face her but his body didn't follow. He gave her a look of indifference as she complained about the night before and started to rant about how she'd kick his a** next time... Yeah that wasn't going to happen again. He didn't need any classical conditioning sweetheart, you learn from reinforcement, and if that meant refraining from getting beaten, he'd do that. He wouldn't seem weak to anyone. He was just glad she provided him with paint for Remi's shirt. "Listen, girl... I have other things to worry about then kissing you alright. So... If you'll just... move along.. I'll deal with your personal issues never, and some of your other issues later." He said. Aaron next Grabbed Cams shirt and forced him away. "Look Cam, no one wants you here. If you're looking for someone who accepts you, you have the wrong planet.. try pluto. And take your mother ******** coaches with you..." he nagged. With a swift shove Cameron was knocked off of his feet and fell into the wall knocking his head against a rack. Cam sat stunned for a second and then felt the blood on the back of his skull. You could see the pain in his face. Even as he healed himself. In the next instant he was gone. Aaron smirked with pleasure... well one problem was gone. "Move along sweet heart." He said shooing away Mel.

User Image

Aaron talking
            David talking
            Jessica Talking
            Aaron Thinking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items