Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

T I M E _ S K I P

good morning students! today we are holding our anual welcome festival held all around the school. please partake in more causal conversation and games. as of now, the weather is looking promising, and our tracks and fields will be open around noon if the weather allows. thanks again everyone and enjoy this event specially for students.
User Image
User Image

After waking Dorm one, Mark walked over to dorm three. He didn't want a fight this morning for the residents. He almost had to stop on last night. Cameron was obviously very mad when he found out it was his things that had been alliterated, and his coaches came into it too... And they're both female. They had every right to get angry, but mark felt like it wasn't apart of his job to deal with that kind of situation. Who does that? Stupid kids. They where in for a rude awakening. Mark didn't knock and decided to let himself in. "Rise and shine boys. Festival day, and you're all going. I don't care if you have some sort of lame excuse. This room is trouble." Mark hollered. He pushed around a few boys and made sure they would get up. "Get up. Boys... come on..." He called. "Everyone up!" He looked over at Remington who seemed to be sleeping so peacefully. He came to a moment of hesitation. Remi had no sleep the night before and he was sleeping so... soundly. "Just.... No one talks.... just get ready and leave." Mark announced.

Remi Talking
      Mark Talking
      Nicky Talking
      Mark Thinking
► ► S a r a RAZOR M a c S h o r eˍˍˍ
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere's a vulture on my shoulder;
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd he's telling me to give in;
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlways hissing right in my ear ;
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLike it's coming from my own head;
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell me there's a way to get out of here.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User ImageXxXxXThat's • MISS • Thang • to • you

✖ ✖ Later that night, Sara went up to her dorm. It was an odd layout. Her old school just had two bunkbeds on either side of the room and then one big bathroom for four girls. "Wow!" She grinned as she found her stuff on a bunk in the middle bottom bunk. It was the perfect spot of her, not to close too the window, not too close to the door. She just hoped she wouldn't have to fight anyone for it. Sara got ready for bed by stuffing her suitcases under her bunk (after everything she needed to sleep). Then she went to the bathroom to remove her makeup, change, brush her teeth and her hair.

Sara had been relieved to find out that Rose was in her dorm. It would've sucked being in a dorm with girls that she didn't know anything about. She could get pretty paranoid from time to time, though she was pretty good at hiding it. I'm in my dorm. See you guys tomorrow. The text was to Michelle. She knew that they'd probably end up rooming together so there was almost no point in texting Jason. Sara was in bed before most of the girls even got back to the dorms. She was exhausted from all the weird happenings of the day.
                          ~
                          Sara normally would hit the snooze button, ignore her phone calls or texts, or ignore her coaches when they came in to wake her up. There was no ignoring the floor. She was so small, she didn't make a sound with her fluffy blankets as she hit the floor. Maybe her coaches should push her out of bed in the morning. There was no way she could go back to sleep now. She sighed as she sat up and looked at her phone. 5AM shined back at her and she held back a groan in case one of the other girls was a light sleeper. She just got back up on her bed and sat at the edge of it. What would she do for what, 2 or 3 hours? She was sure no one was awake now. Usually she was asleep until noon if people would let her. My sub-conscience has bad timing....

She might as well get up and get ready. As quiet as she could, she pulled out her suitcase and unzipped it slowly. She pulled out the first dress she could find and to her dismay it showed a lot of skin. She'd have to deal with it because she wasn't going to mess with it. Her makeup was easy to get at, but in another zipper on the front of the suitcase. She had to slowly get that too. It felt like just getting her clothes took half an hour. 'Half an hour down until someone wakes up then.' She went into the bathroom, shutting the door softly and went to the shower. She found a shower cap and slipped it on before going in. There was no way her hair could air dry. It'd get all frizzy and unmanageable. She just needed a shower.

Now that it was closer to 6AM she didn't really mind making a little more noise than she had been. She snuck back out and got her hair curler with her hair spray. She was going to curl her hair and do blue makeup to go with her black dress. She just hoped that no one here was extremely religious because the dress had an upside down cross on the front made up of little flowers. Either way, she didn't really care. She had to stop feeling out of place and have more fun than she was having. These weird things that have been happening need to stop happening because she was letting them. She sighed at the finished look and hoped that more girls were awake now. She was ready to go to the festival, minus the shoes, but it wasn't time yet and she didn't want to go without Rose so she didn't feel awkward wandering around to find the others.

Jason Talking Texting
                          Michelle Talking Texting
                          Sara TalkingThinking Texting
                  Jonathan "Jay-Jay/Jon" JacklineXXXXXXXXXX• ○ •

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

User Image

TABJon had found all his stuff outside of his dorm and knew it wasn't the other guys who did it. Samuel was so lazy! Everything he did was half assed, except for when it came to annoying the crap out of Jon. He was sick of it! He'd try and get a new coach later since it was pretty much too late now. He sighed and had to move all of his suitcases into the room. 'Woah...' The room was different. He hadn't needed to live on campus at his old school, but that was because he was with his parents. They were all leaving to follow their parents footsteps, they were getting transferred to a better hospital while my sister took over their job at the clinic.

Once Jon had everything inside, he picked an empty bunk and hoped no one cared for it because he was exhausted. He hadn't even shown off his fire powers but Rhiley had really outdone himself that day. He still couldn't believe that he stole a kiss from that girl and he couldn't believe that he himself couldn't go up to her right away and be all like "Hey sorry, that was my twin, please don't hurt me." Yeah, that'll go over well. It'll happen sooner or later, but not yet. He sighed and laid down, almost instantly falling asleep.
                                ~
                                Jon stirred at the sound of a male ordering them to wake up. He prayed that it wasn't Samuel. He was going to get him fired today and he didn't need him lurking over him already before he did it. As he opened his eyes ever so slightly to make sure it wasn't Samuel, a wave of relief rushed over him as it was someone else's coach... or maybe a teacher? Either way, it wasn't Samuel and for that he was grateful. He listened to him and slithered out of bed, getting clothes from his suitcase and toothbrush to change in the bathroom. With his teeth brushed and a new change of clothes he felt only a little better until the memories of the day before haunted him all over again. At least the kiss wasn't lingering there anymore. He sighed and walked out of the bathroom, putting his toothbrush away. Was he supposed to leave without the guys or go in a group? He decided to just leave, it was better than staying here with a bunch of guys that he hadn't gotten to know yet. 'On to the festival... I really hope Rhiley stays out of this....'

▇▇▇▇▇▇Samuel talkingTextingRhiley, Jon's 'twin' talkingUser Image 』『 User Image ☆ ★

User Image
User Image

Claire walked out of the coches Dorm running into the oh so grouch Mark, and ignoring him. She walked into Dorm two with an optimistic smile. The room was quiet and seemed like everyone was asleep. Or at least most of them. She noticed one girl was awake and seemed to be ready to move on with her day. "Good morning." She called at the girl. "Mind letting the girls know the festival starts at seven thirty when they wake up?" she asked. Claire smiled as she checked on a few levels of things and then walked out of the room. "Thanks girl." She said with a wink. The next room wasn't as... awake. She didn't want to wake anyone, not even Corum for they where asleep and the festival didn't need them to start. If they where tired... let them sleep. They didn't need to be there on time.

She left the girls a note letting them know what time the festival was starting and left.
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJason - Michellex

Sara's coaches <3 Michelle Jason

"So are we rooming together or should we ask for separate rooms?" Jason asked Michelle as they'd walked out of the assembly. "Well, if they'd let us room together." His tone was playful and almost seductive as he pushed at the idea of them rooming together.

Michelle looked at him with a confused look. Why would he even ask that? Did he know that she's liked him for a while now? Was he trying to get together with her? Why was he so confusing? "I don't care. What would you prefer?" There was no way she was going to answer that question and sound like a lovesick puppy. She could imagine it now; her begging on her knees, gripping his pants. 'Yes! Oh yes! Please room with me!' Yeah, right. She wasn't that weak for him. After all, he was a jerk half the time.

Jason shrugged and looked around the campus. "Let's go find Sara. Where do you think she'd be?" Typical Jason, changing the subject when anything remotely serious was coming to order. He wasn't much of a decision maker, but when he was, he tried to avoid it and let Michelle reign supreme.

Michelle rolled her eyes and shoved him. "Would you knock it off with the I'm-not-the-decision-maker routine? I told you my answer, would you just buck up and say yours instead of-" Then he hit her, not like a punch or a slap or anything. His face, his lips hit hers, shutting her up and she wanted to melt into it. He was just avoiding it all over again. She pushed him off and slapped him. "Knock it off!"

He grinned his little sideways grin at her and shoved his hands in his pockets. "What? I was giving you my answer." Some of Michelle's lipstick had rubbed off on his lips and he looked goofy.

She pulled out a napkin from her purse and threw it at him. "Clean yourself up pretty boy before Sara sees." She sighed and stormed away from him, to the bathroom so she could fix her lipstick before she went to find Sara.
                        ~
                        Michelle had gone to get her room before Jason could even ask if they could room together. She got her room and went to her car so she could pull in her suitcases. She only had 2 so it was easy and it didn't give Jason a reason to 'help' her. Her room was pretty normal, at least she didn't think they were anything too special. She set up her clothes and wondered what to do. She was glad to get the text from Sara saying she'd made it to her dorm. She hadn't been able to find Sara, oblivious to the most obvious option in the cafeteria. She quickly fell asleep after pushing Jason from her thoughts.

Jason watched Sara from a part of the cafeteria, but not exactly like a creeper. He was eating lunch and keeping an eye on her. He suppressed his glares seeing Sara latched onto the boy like she was with her friends back at school. He knew that he couldn't do anything about it otherwise he'd be reprimanded by both Sara and Michelle and he didn't need that. When he went to the coaches dorms to ask for a room, he found out that Michelle had already gotten a room so he didn't bother asking if he could move into her room. He just got his key and took his stuff to his dorm room.
                        ~
                        Michelle woke up with a start. She'd gotten that falling feeling some people got when either they're trying to fall asleep or they're waking up. She shot out of of bed and had to try and calm her breathing. It's time to wake up. Little did she know, she'd sent it to Jason, not Sara. Already ahead of you babe. Michelle's focus stopped. What was going on? Did Jason really text that to her? What would she do if it was meant for Sara like her message was meant for Sara? A knock on her door resolved her thoughts. At least it wasn't aimed at Sara. She wouldn't know what to do about that. She quickly through on a clean change of clothes before she answered the door. It was Jason, he could wait.

"I've come to escourt you to breakfast. I'm sure we'll find Sara down there shortly." Jason grinned at her and held out his hand for her to take. It was all just a game to him. He knew Sara was bugging about people finding out about them, so what better way to take the heat off of him and Sara than to make it about him and Michelle. He could explain later to Sara that it meant nothing.

Michelle stared at him for a second, searching his features for some hint of... what exactly? Betrayal? Love? Sincerity? Jason was good at hiding his true feelings though, that much Michelle knew way to well. She rolled her eyes and brushed past him, closing her door and pocketing her key. She ignored any attempts at conversation as they made their way down to the cafe where students and their coaches were starting to show up. No sign of Sara yet. We are in the cafe. Where are you? She asked, refraining from sounding desperate for her company. Things were awkward between her and Jason now, not like she'd imagined it when they hooked up.
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
f e e l i n g: Still quite pissed
t h i n k i n g: What the hell?
n e e d i n g: ....

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

T H E X N I G H T X B E F O R E

After a very... slow evening Cameron decided to turn in. He'd seen his coaches close to none all day, and he'd been sort of on edge about loosing Kriss all day. He'd wondered what he could have done better? He knew he had messed up. When he returned to his room he noticed something about his bed that wasn't.... normal. He walked over to his stuff and there it wasn't. He looked around for what seemed like for ever and saw nothing but Seth and Aaron giggling under their breath. Less was it a giggle and more snicker, but who cares when talking about two jerks. It took him a long time to realize that it was Seth, and he'd burnt all of his things to a crisp. Cameron himself was mad, but sort of shrugged it off, but when he told his coaches, they went NUCLEAR! They both raced down to the dorm to give Mark a serious talking to. Cameron knew a reaction was exactly what the boys wanted. So, at least they got what they wanted.... from his coaches.

N O W

As Mark entered the room Cameron's eyes un thankfully shot open. Oh how he hated to be woken. Mark seemed angry. There was no reason to be mad right? Well Cameron leaped off of his bed and dragged himself into the bathroom. He had a lot to debate. Find a guy with smilar build and try to get an outfit from them, boxers and all... or try his hardest to fit into something of his coaches. Maybe Mark wouldn't mind lending him some clothes considering he was the dorm monitor. Cameron walked up to the mirror... now how was he suppose to ask for clothes with out talking? Mark seemed to be distant. Remi was skinnier, but the only person he was... sort of friends with. The other boys in school where... different. Aaron and Seth hated him... and he hadn't talked to Wyatt, Jonathan, or Matthew and he figured since his coaches did a good job with his first impression, those roommates probably don't have their back. So Remi?

User Image

Cam talks...
Kyle talks
Olivia talks
Cam thinks...
User Image

Shooting for the stars,
Desperately reaching for something in the dark,
Pictures of memories buried in my heart.

ⓁⓊⒸⒾⓁⓁⒺ "ⒿⓄ" ⒿⓄⓈⒺⓅⒽ

Jo had been trying to sleep in, but unfortunately when someone walked into their room, their foot steps woke her up. Jo pulled a pillow over her head, trying to drown out her senses so she could stay asleep.That didn't last for very long though. Instead, Jo yawned and stretched, finally rolling out of bed. Jo rubbed her eyes of sleep as she stumbled to the bathroom. Jo looked at her reflection and noticed her fox ears were out. She focused on making the ears disappear, laughing at how they always popped out in weird situations, like when she's tired or embarrassed. When Jo looked at the mirror, the ears had changed back to human ones.

Once Jo returned to the bedroom, she changed out of her pajamas and into her clothes for the festival, since they could wear whatever they wanted and not their uniforms. Jo glanced at her watch and saw that it was starting to get a bit late, but knowing Remi, he wouldn't be up yet. So Jo decided to take on that duty and go wake him up. After grabbing all the things she needed for the day, Jo quietly exited the room, trying to not wake the others up, although she doubted they'd hear her unless they had the animal senses she had.

Jo wondered out of her dorm room and off to Remi's. It was weird going to visit Remi in his dorm and using the hallways instead of a tree to get to his window...... Jo laughed nervously at the thought, hoping she had never been found out by the headmaster for sneaking in all these years. Well, at least, if either headmaster knew, they kept their mouths shut to Jo. As Jo neared the boys' dorm, her mind wandered off to the previous day. Remi had come over to her and Rose when they walked in and had asked her how she was doing. Of course she told him she was okay and he perked up. How could she tell him anything else? She always kept things bottled away from him, not wanting to hurt him with her problems. Hell, she would never tell him what really happened with Aaron, it'd kill him. No, it was just better for her to keep her problems to herself. She wouldn't want Remi hurt.

Jo returned to reality to see that she was just around the corner from the boys' dorm. She smiled and rounded the corner, only to find the room in a lock down sort of state. Jo frowned, but there wasn't much she could do about it. She shrugged and turned to go back to her dorm. Instead, she came face to face with her nightmare. "A-Aaron......" She froze.

Narrative
"Jo speaking"
Jo thinking
"Daisuke speaking"
"Hiro speaking"

Is this what it feels like?
Finding out, that I've got the guts to say anything.
Feels like breaking out, when I can give up my reputation.

User Image

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
яσsємαяץ мαттнєωs

Powers:Memory Manipulation; Pyrokinesis; Weather Manipulation
You can take everything I have. You can break everything I am. Like I'm made of glass. Like I'm made of paper.
α в c ם/∂/δ є ғ ɢ н ι נ к ℓ м и σ ρ q я s т υ v ω x ץ/ч z
As day turned to night, Rose made her way to the dorms. Upon entering she smirks a little bit. Sara was already passed out in her bed. Moving as quietly as possible the blonde makes her way to the bed closest to the window on the bottom. She always claimed this bed, the view of the night sky was amazing at three in the morning.

Not wanting to wake Sara, but not tired or ready for bed yet either, Rose pulls her book light out of her bag, searching for a spot to clip it to the bed before flipping the lights off. She loved being able to work in low light, it just seemed to relax her. Soon her hand starts to scribble down one page, turning to another quickly as she writes. None of her friends really knew she was a writer, that's just how she wanted to keep it too. Before long she looks up and checks the time on her phone, four a.m. A sigh escapes her lips as she clicks the light off and closes her eyes as Sara sits up on her bed, not noticing Rose's movements.
~~~

At last, seven o'clock hit and her phone began to chirp. Three hours of sleep and Rose was ready to go for the day. All she would need was a shower and to do her hair before presenting herself to society. She slides out of bed with a sigh and shakes her head before standing up and stretching. Today was a new day filled with new experiences.

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground. Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper
User Image
User Image
Rose Talking
Rose Texting
Rose's Actions
Demitri Talking
Demitri Texting
Jesebelle Talking
Jesebelle Texing
User Image
User Image

Aaron could have wished for a better result from Cameron the night before but he'd get along. He realized that if he wanted a reaction he'd have to get things done himself. Just wait for the uniforms. And right now... he was searching for clothes to wear. Priceless. Aaron saw Mark pity over Remi as he watched him sleep so soundly. Could be to the fact that Aaron might have done something to him. But that wasn't going to be mentioned. Instead Aaron cleaned himself up a little walking into the bathroom, shoving Cameron, who was in nothing but day old boxers into the sink making him flop over it. After releving himself, he pulled his hand through his hair realizing it probably be best to shower. He couldn't remember doing anything yesterday, but that could be from the nose attack from Mel, or from all the laughter that he wasn't use to having. Damn Cam's coaches had stamina.

Aaron finished his shower pulling some casual clothes over his wet body. He shook out his hair drying it a little and then began to rush out of his dorm to escape the madness. There was nothing Aaron could do in a room on lock down. As he closed the door behind him he realized that he wasn't alone in the hallway. He hid in a small crevice before she appeared walking up to the door and realizing the Dorms status. Lock down. Before she could move another Inch Aaron was behind her waiting for her to run into him. Her small arms where now in his hands and he could feel her blood rushing to her face. She spoke his name so hesitantly. Why did it have to be so hard to say? He loved her... why could she not see he didn't want any trouble. He just wanted her. All the anger in the world would replace with something else for her.

Aaron recalled it with this touch. How delicate she was in his hands 19 months it had been. It wasn't fair to him was it. How could she possibly think it was? Remington was a distraction. Why did she need him anyway? He was nothing but trouble always. If it weren't for him... she'd still be his. Aaron was mad at Remi, but also at Jo for her stupidity. He didn't have words to say for a while to her, but they where starting to form in his mind. Just how hurt he'd never say he felt. How much it hurt him too that she refused to be with him. There is no way he'd take all the blame for the relationship ending badly? She said the words. He never did the breaking up. In his eyes. She was still his.

His face neared her and he brought it down to her neck where he knew she liked to be touched. His gentle lips pressed sweetly against her soft warm skin. Don't you dare say you don't like it Jo, don't you dare tell me to stop. He thought to himself. Though if his lips weren't busy he'd say it. She needed him, she may not have known it then. But she needed him just as much as he needed her. Remington wasn't the Empathetic telepath for her. He was just a screw up that could die. Die and go to Hell like he deserved for making this not work.

User Image

Aaron talking
            David talking
            Jessica Talking
            Aaron Thinking
User Image

Shooting for the stars,

ⓁⓊⒸⒾⓁⓁⒺ "ⒿⓄ" ⒿⓄⓈⒺⓅⒽ

Jo trembled as Aaron took hold of her wrists. Even though Jo was tall for a girl, nearly 5'7", she still felt dwarfed under Aaron's 6'2" stature. He gripped her arms tightly and she winced. Jo could already feel bruises forming and realized she'd need to wear some bracelets to cover them for the next few days. Jo averted her gaze from Aaron's face. She couldn't look him in the eyes, not when his eyes showed such.....longing for her. She couldn't, even if he really did love her and it wasn't an act or anything, he had tried to rip her away from her best friend. And he had scarred her! If there was one thing her parents had actually taught her before leaving her in Liam's care, it was that if a guy hits you, you NEVER go back to him, no matter how much he claims to love you.

Aaron leaned in closer to her and Jo took a step back. However, the grip on her wrists kept her from going much further. As he continued to near her, Jo turned her head away to deny what she thought he was going for. Instead, he latched onto her now very exposed neck. Jo's eyes flew open in shock. He remembered her weak point, how she had troubles resisting him when he was kissing her neck. Before, her head would fog up until she couldn't think straight, not that she had cared to, but she was different now. She, with much difficulty, was able to clear her head enough to realize what exactly was going on. The man who had given her her scar was kissing her neck and holding her against her will. "G-get off..." Jo fought, struggling against Aaron's iron grip. A tear ran down he cheek at the pain in her wrists as Aaron tightened his grip. If he grabbed her much tighter, Jo was afraid he'd break her wrists, or at least do some major damage.

The pain only helped to clear her head more. "Get off me Aaron!" Jo commanded, this time with more confidence. "I don't love you anymore, and I'm not sure I ever did!" Jo tried to stop Aaron by shrugging her shoulder away, but Aaron's grip kept her close. At her words, he growled at her and shoved her against the hallway wall. Jo let out a yelp as her back hit the wall, loud enough that anyone who was in the wall would have heard. When her head cleared from the ringing of the impact it had received. Jo brought her knee up to Aaron's groin. She stood there panting and nursing her bruised wrists as she watched Aaron drop to the ground.

Narrative
"Jo speaking"
Jo thinking
"Daisuke speaking"
"Hiro speaking"

User Image
User Image
User Image

Aaron could feel her struggling slightly but it took her a while. She needed a moment to register it all in, but that wasn't a bad thing right? Aaron felt powerful now. He had her in his firm grip not letting go for even a second. She'd said low sharp words that didn't pass through his thick skull. All but one sentence. "I don't love you anymore, and I'm not sure I ever did!" She didn't mean that. Aaron insisted. Instead of stopping as she wished, a growl passed his passionate lips as he pressed her small figure into the wall behind her. Someone would notice the sound... Maybe Mark, or... Who ever else would give a damn, but he didn't care. Passion is passion. Weither it be love, or hate. She still had passion.

Aaron was getting closer to her, he finally thought he was making a break through to her. But she made her cheap shot and left... just as any other girl would right? Aaron growled at his self as he felt himself fall to the floor in suffocating pain. God he hated this feeling. He was momentarily stunned and he couldn't stop her. His maturing body, and excited hormones had that area a little more sensitive then usual.

Aaron watched her leave with fire in him. "I'm not finished with you.... You won't be happy you left me like this.... He'll never see the end of this.." He said. He knew the words would scar her. Just as he'd done in the past. She had a sensitive spot to... and It's name was Remington. And as long as she wasn't aloud in the dorm and he was, he had that advantage. "I bet you wish you could tell him about this right? About how things happened between us... But you don't want him feeling guilty for what he caused..." He growled. "I don't mind him living with the guilt." Aaron found the strength to rise again to his feet. "He'll be glad to hear it... and feel it... from me won't he, Lucy?" He stabbed. "But... if you really don't want him to know... If you want to ensure his safety... I'd let me lead these dances..."

User Image

Aaron talking
            David talking
            Jessica Talking
            Aaron Thinking
User Image

Shooting for the stars,

ⓁⓊⒸⒾⓁⓁⒺ "ⒿⓄ" ⒿⓄⓈⒺⓅⒽ

Jo froze as she started to flee the hallway from where Aaron was. Aaron's hateful words caused her to freeze where she stood, back towards him and as rigid as a pole. Aaron knew her true weakness, which was not her neck but Remi. Remi, her greatest friend ever, the one she would do anything to protect. And yet, he wouldn't need protection if it wasn't for her. The only reason Aaron hated was because of Jo's relationship with him. If it wasn't for her......well, Remi wouldn't have as hard of a time as he did.Was she selfish for wanting to stay friends with Remi, even though it meant he was bullied by Aaron? That question tortured Jo, especially in times like this.

"I'm not finished with you.... You won't be happy you left me like this.... He'll never see the end of this.." Aaron's words scared Jo. What would he do to Remi?! She couldn't warn him right now, not as long as he was in that dorm. She turned and faced Aaron with a snarl. "Shut up, Aaron! I will never let you hurt him!" His words were striking deep. Oh, how Jo hated keeping such a big secret from Remi. As far as Remi knew, Aaron and Jo broke up because Aaron cheated on Jo with some other girl. But obviously that wasn't the case. Jo wanted to Remi so bad, but she didn't want him to feel responsible for any of it, especially not when Aaron was already bullying him.

Jo was ready to lunge at Aaron in anger when she heard it. Lucy. As in the shortened form of Lucille. Besides Aaron, only one person ever called her Lucy. Not her brother, not her coaches, not even Remi. No, the only person who called her that was her father, before he left anyways. "Don't you dare call me that!" she shrieked, tears of remembrance trickling down her cheeks. How dare he use such a special name for her in such a horrid manner. She wanted to attack him, to destroy him, or even just to leave all alone. But she couldn't. That would put Remi at risk. So instead, Jo retracted the claws she hadn't realized come out and surrendered. As long as Remi isn't hurt was the only thought that ran through her head as she dropped her head, letting her short hair shadow her face and he tears that ran down it.

Narrative
"Jo speaking"
Jo thinking
"Daisuke speaking"
"Hiro speaking"

User Image
User Image
User Image

One would think this would be a victory for Aaron? No.... It wasn't even close. he'd... hurt her so bad to try to get her on his side, and that was the last thing he wanted to do. He'd done it once before, really bad, and the fact that it was the worst for her made it hard for Aaron to think. He'd admit to none of this. A weakness is a weakness right? Aaron hated weakness. He watched as her face dramatically changed. He hated to see her so vulnerable. That was how she'd come expecting Remington to fix everything. Sometimes he didn't, but a lot of times.... he did. He wished he could have that kind of relationship, but lets face it... He's not Remington. He realized he'd made a mistake. But it was something he couldn't help anymore.

He didn't think it would help but the boy walked over to the defeated girl and didn't even place a hand on her. It was one thing that would keep her going... well he thought anyway. Maybe if she knew how much it hurt him too? Maybe if she knew how much he wanted her. But he was aware she already knew. How much he longed for her to be with him again, and how curious he was about her. How he'd suffered jail, and separation. But they where so legally close now. If she knew would she come back to him? Would he need to fight Remi anymore? She said she didn't even know if she'd ever liked him, but he didn't believe that for one second. He'd almost taken her virginity that night. He should have listened to her. "I'm Sorry..." He said.. Weak as it was he needed to say it. It wasn't nice to give this girl what she didn't deserve, and he'd give her the world. As long as it meant she'd be with him.

Aaron knew it was over, he needed to stop trying now. He walked away now and stepped into his dorm again. He'd wait for her.... no matter how long. And He'd fight for her... to the death.

User Image

Aaron talking
            David talking
            Jessica Talking
            Aaron Thinking
User Image
User Image

Mark kept a close eye as Aaron left the room for what felt like to long. He'd finished getting ready of course, but there was movement, and Mark could hear some of it. There was a female voice out there too, and if he didn't know any better it was Jo's. Soon enough Aaron walked back into the dorm looking mentally drained and walked with sort of a limp. "You alright man?" Mark asked in the silence. Aaron gave the man a death glare as he walked off into the other room. Some people really just don't like talking. He assumed. Mark stroked Remi's head as he slept now. He didn't even move an inch.. oh.. no... what happened. "AARON!" He hollered.

Remi Talking
      Mark Talking
      Nicky Talking
      Mark Thinking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items