User ImageUser Image
Darla - Anne - Mahone

---------------------------------------------
The Antisocial Punk
Where?: Main Lobby
With Who?: Gavin
Feelings?: Oh uhm, Hello new person.

Darla tried to compose herself as the boy spoke which was no easy task. She really just needed away from all of these people right now. One person she could handle maybe but a hundred was not an option. She gave a small smile when he said she probably wasn't the only one that would be startled. That was true but she was probably the only one that would freak out and lock up like she did. She swallowed. Her throat was getting more dry by the second. "Y-yea I guess so." Again a small smile came to the girl's lips. She was trying to relax.

She stood there for a second before Gavin spoke up again. Asking her to go sit with him and tell him about the school and stuff of the like? What could it hurt. Likely it would be less hectic than this lobby and he seemed nice enough. She nodded before saying, "Yea I can do that." She sounded a little less formal now with her tone and she couldn't have looked all the stiff anymore. The thought of getting away from things and loud noises put her at ease. She started to walk towards a small area that not many people hung out at. Most of the time she sat there. "Over here is a good place to talk. Probably the quietest corner in the school. Of course the only reason it was quiet was because it just so happened to be in the one stairwell that was hardly used by anybody.

Young Fupa

Beloved Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
                                          User Image

• Giancarlos was completely fine with talking about his classes but of course he had none with Arianna especially since she specialized more with dance, something she might someday get famous for. He smiled at the thought, knowing that if she tried that she could succeed especially with her kind of dedication. Although the flick back on his chest earned the girl a small growl, holding back on flicking her again."Too typical of you Ari." He mentioned, shaking his head lightly. Just as Eden seemed about to answer, the loud Romanian had joined along in the little group thing they had. Really it had started of with only himself and Eden but it had grown significantly, hell he was somewhat tempted to move the group elsewhere so that others wouldn't join but he wasn't one to do that. He glanced over at Eden who spoke used Arianna's nickname, they must have also been close in that case. Gian wouldn't have doubted it as they could spend a lot of time together.

He gasped lightly at the surprise hold, before standing on the balls of his feet so that he could ruffle Vladimir's hair. "Vladdie the Baddie, You say that as if you have had time to check your phone! You barely get here on time as it is. The male did have a rather bad habit of arriving late, while he himself had a bad habit of arriving too early although having time to just chill was always nice. "But...morning~ We were just talking about schedules and s**t, have you gotten yours?" Giancarlos questioned, his head tilting lightly. Although the boy seemed more of the artsy type rather than what Gian would consider himself but he could be pleasantly surprised. He licked his lips lightly, resisting the urge to check the time. If Vladimir was here, that meant that it was pretty close to class time and he would hate to be singled out as the late student. He could feel the ridicule, as if he didn't get enough already.

User Image

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image

• Vladimir never was in a big hurry, why should he? He picked high school to make friends, he didn’t have to be a perfect student, if he just learned and learned, put his whole life in order, he would just explode or have a mental breakdown. The best would be to just balance everything, with his art? Well he wasn’t the greatest for now, but eventually with college he would grow big, he didn’t really want to get a dull old company his parents own, he wanted to have his own business and career. As he eyed Arianna and Eden, he was taking his time attempting to read the faces the two gave each other, ending up looking from one to the other curiously as he sighed. He should really learn to learn better face expressions. He was glad he did drink coffee that morning, a nice big mug of black goodness to make sure he won’t fall asleep at school…too soon.

With the two now to his side, he had let go of Arianna as he leaned in to give her a light peck on the cheek. But the hand in his hair had him groan and whine at the other as if his ego was just hit and went through the ground, his properly arranged hair! Wait, he didn’t arrange it yet. Blinking he looked down at Gian and smirked. Lifting his nose up he shook his head. “I am fashionably late. I do check my phone, but my mom tends to cheek way to often on me…” he muttered wondering how much time his parents had on their hands. When he heard the word morning, as if he had been hit over the head he grabbed the others face with a grin, hence Romania did tend to have strange traditions, but Gian needed some payback time. Leaning in as he freed one of his cheeks, he pressed his lips onto the cheek as he gave the other a kiss.

My schedule?” he asked as he pulled away, pushing his hair back as he untangle it slightly, hoping to get it out of his face. “I’m not even sure what classes I had last year. I know I don’t have math…” he stated eyeing him with a smirk. He was with art, but math was his worst enemy. As he looked around, he shifted to open his bag, pulling a CD case from it and handing it towards Gian. “I got this game, I didn’t like it. So I give it to you before my maids toss it away.” it was a bitter lie, he tried to play it and grew frustrated, he had few games he liked to play, but he knew Gian was talking a while back about it, so he gave it a shot.

His Ride
                                                    User ImageUser Image

OG Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxxx Gavin smiled and followed her to a more private area. It was separated from all the commotion that was going on in the halls with everyone greeting their friends as if it's been years that they've last seen each other. "This is a good place indeed," He said, his lips curving up into a half smile.

"This place is... Boring right?" He asked, remembering what his mother told him. "I mean, the last time I attended school was third grade. The rest of the time I've been doing online school." He said. Gavin let out a sigh. Even if he completed senior year at a real school, it wouldn't be the same. There wouldn't be that connection everyone else had after going to school together for four years.

"And what is the best thing about high school? And who should I stay away from for the sake of keeping the peace? Also--" Gavin stopped himself, realizing he was talking way too much. You're gonna scare the poor girl even more. He chuckled lightly to himself.
"Sorry. First day of school jitters," He said.

User Image

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image

ЈULIҼT TΗOϺΡSOȠ
tab tab tab The Fashionable One

User Image

"Thank you. Thank you. I accept this award on behalf on the other fashion designers that inspired me. Thank yo for every~beep~thing. I wouldn't have~beep~ what is that?~beep beep beep~ Juliet tossed and turned trying to stay in her dream. She was accepting an Emmy for best fashion designs. She was in the middle of her fantastic speech. Her attempts were futile and her shoved her alarm clock off the nightstand. The dream of winning her award would have to be continued another night.A sigh escaped her and the sophmore rolled out of bed. It was time to get ready for yet another school day. She wasn't particularly happy about it, but she decided not to complain. She gets to show off the news clothes she bought yesterday. Juliet walked into her bathroom and started her hygiene routine.

The hardest part of her fay was going through her walk-in closet to find something to wear. So many choices. So many designers. Not enough days in the week to wear them all. Armani? Kors? Channel? Gucci? Kingsley? No. No. No. Maybe. Not today. Just when the fashionista was about to give up finding an outfit, a simple dress poked its head out. Just looking at, Juliet knew how to style it up. Grabbing the dress and a pair of heels, she got dressed. Moving back to the bathroom she half curled her hair, giving it a large wavy look. She applied make-up and lipgloss before leaving her room. Her mother and father were already at work and the chauffeur, Tommy, was ready to take her to school. Since she was the only child, there was no one else to driver her around when her parents weren't around.

Juliet was pulled up to the school and Tommy opened her door for her. "Thanks Tommy. See you." Her chauffeur smiled at her and she entered the building. Looking around she was happy to see the school so full of life. She went straight to her locker, waiting for the bell to take her to her first class.

Where? Locker Way
With? No one yet
Wearing? Simple
Feeling? Excited
OOC: Quote me if you want to talk to me! xD

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image

TΗOϺΑS ȠUϺҼN
tab tab tab The Secretly Depressed

User Image

Thomas was to say, the least excited about going to school. His foster brothers and sisters were running around, hogging up every single bathroom. His foster mother was cooking what was supposed to be breakfast. He didn't even attempt for a space in the bathroom. He did what he could and made his way back to his room. Standing in front of the mirror, he tugged the sleeves down to cover the scars on his wrist. Some were healing and others were made the other night. He would have cut higher up on his arm, but he was pretty sure that if the razor was any closer to his neck he would take his own life. He wasn't ready for that just yet. But he was slowly getting there. The blue-eyed brunette stumbled down the steps and sat at the table. His mother greeted him. His response was a head nod with a smile. He grabbed an apple avoiding anything that smelled of death.

"Bye." Thomas took the car keys and got into the beat up pick up truck. He drove to the building that society referred to as a school. Parking the car, he got out and slid his shades on. He didn't want anyone to make direct eye contact with him. He thinks they would see pass his smile and see pain. Thomas wasn't the most open persona and he had never planned to be. He headed straight his locker putting his earbuds in. Blocking out the world tended to help on days like this.

Where? Locker way
With? No one
Wearing? Threw Together
Feeling? Better
OOC: Quote me if you want me!

Dapper Smoker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image
Darla - Anne - Mahone

The Antisocial Punk
Where?: Stairwell
Feelings?: Oh uhm, Hello new person.

Darla walked to the corner agreeing that it was pretty away from everywhere. She pressed her back against the wall after taking off her bad and setting it on the ground and slid down to take a seat. She checked a message on her phone. It was just her mom saying good luck. For the fiftyth time that morning. She sighed and put the phone away again and listened to Gavin's questions intently. Admitedly she was a little overwhelmed with so man questions but slowed herself down a moment and thought.

She nodded. "Oh it's fine. My first day here was the same. It can be boring but It's not all the time. Lots of exciting things happen. Not my forte but... Also I recommend staying away from most of the jocks. They like to pick at new people... Not all of them just some." She didn't usually put labels on people but that was the only way to describe that large of a group. "Some of the girls here might pretend to be your friend because of your looks. Trust me, You aren't bad looking so you'll want to keep an eye on that." She said lightly. When she got talking she instantly calmed and was able to be a bit more open on her thoughts of the school and people. "For the best thing about high school? I couldn't tell you. It's different for everyone. For me it's the journalism and music classes." She smiled a bit and then looked down again suddenly feeling a bit shy.

Young Fupa

OG Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

x
x
x

User Image
&&: ωнατ τнιs mαιdεn ιs cαℓℓεd* :
_____ “ [ Maplecreek's It Girl ]

&&: нεr εmστισns cαn nεvεr нιdε* :
_____ “ [ Friendly, Social ]

&&: ωнατ ιs sнε dσιng τσdαч* :
_____ “ [ In line at the school office, talking to Marcel ]

&&: ℓιsτεn τσ τнατ τunε σғ нεrs* :
_____ “ [ Stripper ]

&&: нεr нεαrτ gσεs вεατ!вεατ!вεατ!* :
_____ “ [ No one in particular has made her swoon yet ]

&&: ωнατ ιs sнε ωεαrιng τσdαч* :
_____ “ [ Outfit ]

_____[τo : Everyone ]

Juliet stood at her locker, making small talk with a few people as they walked by and greeted her as if she was a celebrity. She was used to the attention because of her parents, as well as being known as Maplecreek's "it girl". She quietly laughed to herself. It was flattering, but she didn't see it.

She reviewed her classes and groaned. She was in all honor's classes except for her history class. "This has to be a mistake... She said to herself. Juliet made her way up to the office, flashing a smile at whoever she passed. She walked in and sighed when she saw the line. Of course the first day is going to be the busiest. Juliet got in line behind a guy that she didn't remember seeing before. "Hey," She said to him, "I'm Juliet." She introduced herself. If he was new then he met someone at Maplecreek and if he was just someone she didn't know, well, now she would know him.

Ooc;;
WhaleWaffles

OG Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxxx Gavin took a seat next to Darla. He listened intently as she gave him some advice on the school. Guess the jocks are the same whether it's on screen or off screen. Darla made a comment about him "not being bad looking" and he chuckled lightly. "Why, thank you... I think." He said and winked jokingly at her. He noticed her becoming less tense as she spoke. He was happy that it had helped. Gavin looked at her without looking away- there was a type of innocence to her. He sat there, taking it in.

When she spoke about what the best part of high school for her was, his face lit up as she mentioned music classes. He noticed her smile and then she looked down. Gavin nudged her. "That's something we have in common- a passion for music- so i'm guessing we might have at least one class together," He said, "That's cool though." He smiled.

User Image
User Image User ImageUser Image

~ ARIANNA ELIZABETH MOORE: The Seductive Ballerina ~

T h exxB a s i c sxx F o r xx T o d a y ::

xx Would prefer to have a class with my best friends . . . Thoughts
      xx Thank you to the coffee Gods for letting me get coffee from Gian . . . Thoughts
      xx Outfit for Today . . . Thoughts
      xx Jungle by X Ambassadors, Jamie N Commons . . . Thoughts

Arianna had a silly grin smacked on her face as Vlad gave her a friendly peck on the cheek, but felt him cringe as Gian ruffled up his hair. Ari couldn't help but chuckle. Vlad was always dressed to the nines and his hair was no objection. When Vlad talked about his mother checking on him too often Arianna could sympathize with him a bit. Arianna's mother, Johanna Moore, could be a bit much to handle at times. When Ari was younger her mother was definitely the stereotypical "dance mom" and even though Arianna was grown her mother would still get on her about dance,

Still Ari couldn't help but frown at the fact that she had no classes with Gian and possibly none with Vlad. She was probably going to have classes with other performing art's students. She wasn't really close to any of them like she was with Vlad and Gian. This was already proving to be one hell of a school year. Vlad lightened her mood when he handed a game over at Gian. Gian was like a kid in a candy store when it came to games. Arianna had attempted to play against Gian before, but that was a failure of epic proportions. Ari decided she would just stick with dance. Ari knew that Vlad cut off Eden about her schedule, but honestly Arianna didn't care about her schedule. It was also clear that the boys were confused about her and Eden and why they didn't care for each other. Arianna figured she would just tell them later.

Dapper Smoker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image
Darla - Anne - Mahone
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Antisocial Punk
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where?: Stairwell
Feelings?: hmm
Battle Armour: [My Dresser Threw Up On Me]
What Is The Music Of Life?: [Punk My Brother]

Darla laughed a little at the boys wink. Usually she would have expected some p***k to come out right then and there but it didn't. Kind of surprising. He was kind of commical in a way. "It was a compliment. I'm not that rude." She said with a smile. Once she was relaxed it was easy for her not to be too formal or weird about things.

He liked music? She had expected him to say it wasn't for him or something of the like. Gavin instead had said that he enjoyed it as well. She looked up at him her face a bit more bright now. She hoped they had a class together. He seemed pretty cool. And he didn't mind her being weird earlier so it was a plus. "I hope. You're one of the few people here that actually doesn't ignore me. I'm kind of surprised to be honest. New kids don't normally come up to me." She looked at her phone and sighed. Almost time for class. She'd rather sit and talk all day. "Do you need any help finding your first class for the day?"

Young Fupa
User Image

xoxoxox
                                    The young male raked a hand through his hair. He leaned over to see to the front of the line quickly. He was on the verge of leaving and possibly coming back later but then thought that over a bit. He didn't want to be late on his first day, now did he? He began to tap his foot on the ground impatiently when the the bell of the door jingled and a chilly draft wove through the room. Not too long after the door opened a voice spoke up behind him. "Hey. I'm Juliet." The voice introduced with his back to her. He turned, surprised but not wanting to be rude. "Bonj..er, hello." The boy had started to speak in french but quickly caught himself. "I'm Marcel. Marcel Beaumont" He introduced himself semi formally in the heavy accent of his. He blinked and shyly fiddled with the strap on his shoulder, the years of off and on bulling had made him somewhat shy.

to self. talking. thinking

ooc;
                                    i'm sorry it's rushed again;sweat;
                                    i'll for sure have eden up tomorrow
                                    if not tonight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items