Welcome to Gaia! ::

ahh ok he said stretching out on the grass ((im not irl i dont get many hugs either crying ok thanks for clearing that up for me sweatdrop ))
She gets out the sketchbook out again and starts drawing, glancing up often to take in her surroundings so she could draw them accurately.
watcha doing he said nodding towards the note book
*wallks around the school premises..sees the two lovely couple..*..*looks away..to avoid feeling sad again*..plans of going to the gym..to exercise*
"drawing you. you're a very nice subject. why do you ask?"
*while walking..even thou he avoids looking at the couple..he can stop glancing at them once in a while..*in his mind*..*im the only one here with a gf, damn..or even someone to talk to*..*sighs again*...*continue walking*
just wondering i saw you with it when you were sitting under the tree he said looking back at the tree hey where did your crush go he's gone off the roof
"my...my what?!?" she looked at him with a raised eyebrow. *silent flames* *sigh* "hmm... i dunno. i do hope he doesn't try to hurt himself again.
hmm why are you looking at me like that?? he said wait try to hurt himself?? why dont you go look out for him he seems like he is your age and besides i think he needs you
*working out the gym..to forget about the 2 lovey dovet couples outside..*..*he doesnt want to think about them..he just gets sad..*..*but he wonders y cant he seem to forget about the girl?*..*while hes working out he keeps thinking about that question in his head*
*sweat sweat sweat*..*puff* *puff* *puff*..still working out..
Name: Sakura
Position: Student
Apperance: Like Avatar only without the fox ears
Personlity: Kind,shy at times. Sort of mixed personaity
Notes: She is single and loves to draw and sing.....
Name: Sakura
Position: Student
Apperance: Like Avatar only without the fox ears
Personlity: Kind,shy at times. Sort of mixed personaity
Notes: She is single and loves to draw and sing.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff