Welcome to Gaia! ::

glances up again. "what the?!" the sketchbook seemingly disappears as she runs over to the building "Hey mister! dont jump alright?!?!?" *as if THAT'll stop him* she thinks. *so lame of me*
Denedra
glances up again. "what the?!" the sketchbook seemingly disappears as she runs over to the building "Hey mister! dont jump alright?!?!?" *as if THAT'll stop him* she thinks. *so lame of me*

she climbs onto the roof and pulls him away from the edge. "you looked like you were gonna jump!!! why!?"
*he looks at the girl..who was all the down there..he smiled as if it was his last smile*..*a very lonely and kinda scary smile of death*
turns around and walks backwards watching the girl scream at the guy on the roof huh he thinks to himself i wonder wat that is all about
Drake_14
turns around and walks backwards watching the girl scream at the guy on the roof huh he thinks to himself i wonder wat that is all about

(( blaugh sorry, i couldn't help but laugh when i read that))
Denedra
Denedra

she climbs onto the roof and pulls him away from the edge. "you looked like you were gonna jump!!! why!?"

*he had a scary look in his face*..*he stared at the girl*..*he looked threathening*..*then suddenly tears fell from his eyes*..*and started murmuring*..i..i...im all alone...nobody to talk to..nobody loves me..i wanna share but nobody cares..i want to find my special someone..a person whom i could love and would love me back also..lost..so lost in the darkness..its so sad..sad..the agony..the pain..hate..anger..*its like the guy has already gone nuts because of his loneliness*..*he screams*..ARGH!!!..*then stops*..*he looks down..and cries*
shanifer
Denedra
Denedra

*he had a scary look in his face*..*he stared at the girl*..*he looked threathening*..*then suddenly tears fell from his eyes*..*and started murmuring*..i..i...im all alone...nobody to talk to..nobody loves me..i wanna share but nobody cares..i want to find my special someone..a person whom i could love and would love me back also..lost..so lost in the darkness..its so sad..sad..the agony..the pain..hate..anger..*its like the guy has already gone nuts because of his loneliness*..*he screams*..ARGH!!!..*then stops*..*he looks down..and cries*

she stared at him for a moment, then wipes a tear from his cheek and wraps her arms around him. "its alright. everything is going to be alright.
Denedra
Drake_14

((ok then))
Drake_14
Denedra
Drake_14

((ok then))

((sorry, i find funniness in the strangest places sometimes.))
still walking backwards he sees the girl hugging the guy and thinks oook then that was weird
Denedra
Drake_14
Denedra
Drake_14

((ok then))

((sorry, i find funniness in the strangest places sometimes.))

((ya me too))
*at that moment for the first time in his life..dale felt loved..the girls hug was so warm..its felt nice..that he didnt want to let go..*he tried hugging the girl back, but he stopped, he realizes that he must hug the girl, some one might get at him, and he might enp up in a fight*..*at that moment, even thou he was happy, he had a worry look in his face..because of what he was thinking*..
she let go of the guy. "i want to see you alive in class, alright? no skipping class to commit sucicide!" she climbed back down and went back to her tree and notebook.
*he knew that moment was too good to be true..*..*he just smile at the girl*..*said thx in a soft voice*..*and looks away*..*back to being alone*
still walking backwards he starts talking to himself "oook then im not even going to think wat that was all about O SHIZ" by the time he said that last word he had triped on something and had fallen into the lake "GREAT" he screams "JUST FREAKIN GREAT"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff