Welcome to Gaia! ::

kay this is a regular school and you can choose if you want to be normal or have magic. follow gaias rules and just have fun.
form(please post pics. so much easier)

Name:
personality:
magic or normal:
apperence:

heres mine:
Name:Tea Gardner
grade:10
personality:cheery and happy, most of the time. she can get over protective. loves to draw.
magic or naormal: Darkness sorceress
apperence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Hello.....))

Name: Shawna-Morgan Micksa (SM for short))
grade: 9th
personality: Extremly sweet and shy. She's kind, caring, lving, and make a generaly loyal friend. Just don't get her mad and you'll get along just fine..... wink
magic or normal: Normal......I think.
apperence: Long b;ack air down to her waist, the ends are dyed reddishpink and she has her bangs up in a little braid on the left side of her face and it's dyed the same color. Deep saphire blue eyes, a few scattered freckles, cute button nose, and beutiful smile. (Sorry, but I suck at putting pics into posts...it's just easier for me to describe.... sweatdrop ))
~Hermione~~~Granger~
((Hello.....))

personality: Extremly sweet and shy. She's kind, caring, lving, and make a generaly loyal friend. Just don't get her mad and you'll get along just fine..... wink
apperence: Long b;ack air down to her waist, the ends are dyed reddishpink and she has her bangs up in a little braid on the left side of her face and it's dyed the same color. Deep saphire blue eyes, a few scattered freckles, cute button nose, and beutiful smile. (Sorry, but I suck at putting pics into posts...it's just easier for me to describe.... sweatdrop ))
((thats okay and welcome!))
Kisara the warrior
~Hermione~~~Granger~
((Hello.....))

((Thankies ^_^...... So what now???))
~Hermione~~~Granger~
Kisara the warrior
~Hermione~~~Granger~
((Hello.....))

((Thankies ^_^...... So what now???))
((i dunno i have to go.))
((O....k......))
Name: Kiki
grade: 9
personality:Kind, very loving. She hates it when others are picked on.
magic or normal: She can heal, and at night she can bring back those that have died throughout the day
apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
princesskiki1881
Name: Kiki
grade: 9
personality:Kind, very loving. She hates it when others are picked on.
magic or normal: She can heal, and at night she can bring back those that have died throughout the day
apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((coolness.))
Name: Senshii
Grade: 12
Personality: Calm, quiet, dark
Magic or normal: Magic. When calm she has total control over darkness, but when concentration is broke she can only control shadows.
Appearence: Raven black hair braided once down her back with silver streaks, Black tanktop that shows some stomache. Black cargos and a long black trench-coat-like thing. Her left eye is black, and her right is silver. Her shoes are plain black. She wears black leather gloves with the fingers cut off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff