Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello, i am Moonchild Whirlwind, and welcome to magic school '05. here at magic school, teens with a specail gift can come and express themselves and be who they want to be around other witches and magical creatures.

RULES:
keep it pg13 folks
NO swearing
NO mods

FORM:
name:
gifts and abilities:
reason for coming to magic school:

name:Moonchild Whilwind (prefer to be called Moon or Moonchild)
species: angel/wiccan
gifts and abilities:levitaion, telekenesis, exploding, freezing, visions of the future, ability to control the elements, and many many more
reason for coming to magic school: needed to get away from those who do not posses a gift
name: Miru Cayran
species: Angel
gifts and abilities: fire and light mage, telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, and a small healing ability. Has three main form((you can locate them in my journal))
reason for coming to magic school: to hone her abilities
Moon was sitting in the main foyer reading a book as miru came in the main door. Welcome to magic school Miru. first you must sign the book with the receptionist and then you may proceed to your dorm, which the receptionist will tell you. you'll find all your things have been taken to your dorm already. Moon bowed to Miru and sat back down in her chair

Gaian

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
NameAmP
Age15
grade10
appearence avi when done
powers:earthern powers
Species:human
Reason for comeing:considered to dangerous for the outside world unless the abilites are controlled.

AmP rolled from bed, being followed by a alarm clock and a lamp, both falling on his head. After watching the alarm clock hit the wall and shatter, he quickly got dressed and gatherd his stuff then grabed his deck and ran out the door and to the street to go to his new school and home for the year.
Evelyneclipse
Moon was sitting in the main foyer reading a book as miru came in the main door. Welcome to magic school Miru. first you must sign the book with the receptionist and then you may proceed to your dorm, which the receptionist will tell you. you'll find all your things have been taken to your dorm already. Moon bowed to Miru and sat back down in her chair
*blinks* Okay.......*walks to the receptionist*

Gaian

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
AmPs bored suddenly stops but he doesnt. Sent flying into the air, AmP bounces a couple times and comes to a slideing stop between 2 beautiful girls. 1 with pigtails and the other with purple hair, AmP looked up at them and kinds blushed "hey....ugh" he then rolled over and held his ribs.

Gaian

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
srry im kinda color blind right now

Black hair* i think i dont know!!!
name: Trovao Chaos Peacecraft
species: ???
gifts and abilities: control elements
reason for coming to magic school: learn to control his powers to go to the army of his brother to help him to take over the world
AmP01
AmPs bored suddenly stops but he doesnt. Sent flying into the air, AmP bounces a couple times and comes to a slideing stop between 2 beautiful girls. 1 with pigtails and the other with purple hair, AmP looked up at them and kinds blushed "hey....ugh" he then rolled over and held his ribs.
*looks at him, laughing a bit*
Trovao finaly is in the magic school, he look at the people there and talk to himself "that is the time, I need to control my powers to control the world with my brother....don't worry Trovomaru, I won't let you donw!"

Gaian

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
AmP laughed with the girl, in no sarcastic way cause he thought it was kinda funny too. Pushing himself up, he dusted himself off and looked at them "hey..names AmP" his hand extended.
AmP01
AmP laughed with the girl, in no sarcastic way cause he thought it was kinda funny too. Pushing himself up, he dusted himself off and looked at them "hey..names AmP" his hand extended.
*shakes his hand*Miru Cayran. But my friends call me Miru-chan.
"hmmm....let's see....elemental class....elemental class....great I think I'm lost"

Gaian

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
AmP nodded a little "so would i be friend?" his hands slideing to his pockets.
Trovao walk, lost in the school, he see two studants talking "maybe they know where is the elemental class...hey you two!!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff