Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Strawberry

Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
I will be recreating a new Magi High role-play. This one will be a year later though. So the third years will be assistants of teachers. There will be more elements and more magic. More openings such as teachers/staff or students. The Magi Highschool building will also be updated. The Profile Skeleton will also have more items to have. If you are interested please quote me. The new Magi High is Magi Academy

I had an idea for magic: subtypes. Example if someone had fire magic as a style, they can forgo choosing another type of magic and specialize, choosing ash or lava or something. Just a thought to add new ideas.

That would be a good. Idea. (BTW: Did you check out Magi Academy yet?) That's a really good idea. Would you like to be my partner in Magi Academy?

Shy Seeker

Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
I will be recreating a new Magi High role-play. This one will be a year later though. So the third years will be assistants of teachers. There will be more elements and more magic. More openings such as teachers/staff or students. The Magi Highschool building will also be updated. The Profile Skeleton will also have more items to have. If you are interested please quote me. The new Magi High is Magi Academy

I had an idea for magic: subtypes. Example if someone had fire magic as a style, they can forgo choosing another type of magic and specialize, choosing ash or lava or something. Just a thought to add new ideas.

That would be a good. Idea. (BTW: Did you check out Magi Academy yet?) That's a really good idea. Would you like to be my partner in Magi Academy?

I have not seen the academy. Post a link?

Popular Strawberry

Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru

Magi Academy: The New Year

Shy Seeker

Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru

I will gladly co host btw

Popular Strawberry

Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru

Cool.

Shy Seeker

Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru

Cool.

I got an unused guild we can use providing we get support

Popular Strawberry

Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru

Cool.

I don't know about turning it into a guild...I really don't like guilds...We just need to advertise it on other role-plays

Shy Seeker

Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso

Cool.

I don't know about turning it into a guild...I really don't like guilds...We just need to advertise it on other role-plays

Alright cool

Popular Strawberry

Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso

Cool.

Alright cool

So...you plan on joining?

Shy Seeker

Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru

Cool.

Alright cool

Of course. I cant do a good profile from my phone

Popular Strawberry

Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru
Alba Derosso
Kai Hitaru

Cool.

Alright cool

Of course. I cant do a good profile from my phone

Oh. Okay. I can wait.

Shy Seeker

I'm gonna go and try recruiting the old players and whoever else I can

Shy Seeker

Good news. My gf is out of the hospital so I can start to post with more regularity now that I will have a laptop.

Hilarious Gaian

I'm up for rebooting my character into a second year ^^ sorry for not quoting you and thats good news Alba

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff